Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The lonely wolf girl (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

Kanra while kanra was complaining about not moving at all apart of him came out of him only younger/child demons could see this part of him. it was a shadowy mirror of him. it walked towards the scent of caprice who was in her demon form and he ended up at an apartmen building and it said in a same voice as kanra but much more gentler "So your here little one i must see how you are doing." it jumped from ledge to ledge and wound up where she was and he saw her and stood there and he smelled heavy of cherry blossom suckers
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:08 pm
((wait whats going on?))  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:19 pm
Zero Hirashima

narwhalmasta123

Caprice giggled as she smelled Kanra and saw the sucker in her hand. She hid it form Sesshomaru to eat later since he was already cooking for them. She put it in her room which was painted a light pink with white edging. She put it in her candy stash and waited until she was done with dinner to eat. She then went into the kitchen and smiled as she sat at the table with Seeshomaru who was now in his demon form plating the food. Caprice helped to bring what she could to the table while Sesshomaru smiled at her and got everything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 pm
Mizu frowned and walked back to her appartment  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am
User Image

Kanra's cursed form went back into him and his normal self slowly got up "Mizu wait for me. good thing i always bring some extra sake with me i hate being sober just need a buzz to get me moving." he took a small drink and caught up with mizu "So hey wanna get something to it my treat i am really hungry you decide what we eat."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:12 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Kanra's cursed form went back into him and his normal self slowly got up "Mizu wait for me. good thing i always bring some extra sake with me i hate being sober just need a buzz to get me moving." he took a small drink and caught up with mizu "So hey wanna get something to it my treat i am really hungry you decide what we eat."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

"s-sure" she said her head hanging as she walked  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Kanra put his arm over mizu and kissed her on the cheek and smiled and said in a sweet and gentle voice "Cheer up everything will be alright mizu. lets get that food why don't we." kanra walked beside her all the way
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 pm
she blushed as he did so "o-ok then" she said  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image

Kanra walked in front of a sushi resturant and said "This place is really great lets eat." he rubbed his hands together and put a cherry blossom sucker in his mouth and he said with a smile "Ready mizu"
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:30 pm
"i-i guess" she said as an odd noise could be heard  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:15 pm
Caprice and Sesshomaru could hear the noises and smelled an unfamiliar scent. Caprice was told to hide and went right away. Sesshomaru got ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:23 pm
the sound sounded like sparks flying as soon a flash of light flew by and within a split second Mizu was in the street with a girl on rollerskates holding guns to her head ((thats my current avi  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

Kanra grabbed mizu and took her out of the way and he said "What the hell is her deal. mizu you ok. people these days." kanra was rubbing his head in confusion
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:02 pm
She plowed them over standing above with her guns pointed at their foreheads "you're coming with me" she said "dead or alive" she said ready to fire as Mizu looked scared "p-please let me go" she sobbed "I have my orders" the girl said  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

Kanra moves setting the girl off balance and he got on top of her and said in a sweet and gentle voice "Well my dear sorry about this but i must do what i must to get away." kanra rubbed his hand against her side, then he stopped and then sent his wrist blade into her and he took the blade out revealing it dripping with blood and then the blade disappeared back into his sleeve and he said "Don't worry i missed all your vital organs and vital arteries. be sure to heal up and maybe we can do this again sometime my dear. but i gotta run see ya." kanra grabbed mizu and ran towards a crowded area.
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas