Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy took a sip of his cola as the movie continued on with the story. About a half hour into the movie Roy glanced at Patrick and leaned in so not to disturb the other guests "I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom..." he whispered as he stood up and walked towards the doors, holding it open for the group of people coming in late. Roy then walked to the restroom and happily began reliving himself before going to the sink and washing his hands.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods in acknowledge to the whisper then sips on his drink. The group of people that were late coming decided to sit in the row in front of him. Couldn't ignore them because they were in his line of view. The uncomfortable feeling was already seeping in and he was conflicted on what to do. Didn't want to leave and ruin the date, but also didn't want to break his word about being honest if he were to feel uncomfortable.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:conflicted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Worried

Thoughts:
"Is he alright?"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy came back from the bathroom and shimmied past some people to get back to his original seat. He didn't notice it at first due to how dark it was but once Roy looked at Patrick a he saw a familer look and Roy instantly grabbed a hold of Patrick's hand, giving him a worried look "Are you OK?" he asked, feeling like he already knew the answer to the question.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:56 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks to the side to see someone heading in his direction and realized it was Roy. With his hand being grabbed and the look of worry on the older male's face he didn't what to do. He was dreading answering the question because he knows he should speak the truth. "This weakness is getting in the way of my date and I did want to see the rest of the movie" he thought looking away. An idea came to mind, "Maybe we could see a different movie" he suggested. At least it meant leaving the room, but not the building itself and maybe entering a room with less people than this one. Also he has been avoiding thinking about nor acknowledging how many people are in the building as a whole because that would have made it even more problematic for him in his current condition.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:conflicted and uncomfortable.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:42 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Worried

Thoughts:
"As long as I'm with you...."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy listened to Patrick and he was glad that Patrick at least indirectly told him by suggesting they go see a different movie. Roy slowly nodded his head as he picked up the popcorn and drinks before making his way out of the room. Roy however placed the popcorn and drink on the ground and pulled Patrick into a hug as soon as he stepped out of the room "Patrick I don't mind not seeing a movie if you're not well, all I care about is spending time with you...." he explained with a genuine smile on his face as he held the slightly taller man in his arms.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:00 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was relieved to see the nod to the suggestion he had made about seeing a different movie. He gets up and follows after Roy out of the theater room. Caught by the surprise by the hug and got all teary-eyed after hearing Roy's explanation. "Thanks, Roy" he said and hugs him back. He was grateful of his date's kindness towards him. "I want to give this another try" he said to the younger male.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:grateful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Worried

Thoughts:

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy's smile never faltered as held Patrick a little tighter to show he cared "Are you sure? We can go someplace else if this place is too crowded for you..." he offered, wanting to make sure that Patrick was fine. He'd have hated to have to help Patrick in the restroom again, he was sure that vomiting from the crowds was no fun for the younger man.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles at being held tighter then nodded, "Yes, I'm sure" he responded to the offer. "If my skin becomes pale we can leave" he said giving Roy something to look out for. He looks off down the hall at the signs of movie titles trying to figure out which one to pick. "How about that romance movie two rooms down?" he suggested. He wasn't much of a viewer for romance, but he would do it for Roy.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:grateful and risk taker.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Worried

Thoughts:

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy nodded his head as he finally released Patrick from the hug "Alright, I'll be keeping my eye on you..." Roy said before picking up the discarded drinks and popcorn. Roy then smirked when Patrick picked out the romance movie "Sure, I mean this is a date so why not try a romantic movie?" he said, making his way towards the door to the romance movie.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick rubs the back of his head, "Didn't want to go with the obvious choice the first time" he explained. "Do you like watching romance movies, Roy?" he asked him as he walks with him to the theater room. "Hopefully I won't end up crying during this movie. Who knows how it would effect my abilities if I were to feel sadness for a long period of time" he thought although he was curious as to what would happen. He opens the door to the theater room like he did with the last one.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy shrugged his shoulders at Patrick's question "I don't watch them often but they are nice....once in awhile" he explained as he walked into the room. There were still people watching the movie but they were more spread out then the sci fi movie. Roy then once again chose their seats and got comfortable, making sure to glance at Patrick every five minutes or so. Of course Roy was finding this romance movie interesting, taking some mental notes from the more PG parts of this movie and trying to not be so flustered by the more intimate scenes.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Does seem like a genre you wouldn't want too much of a fill of" Patrick commented. He sat next to Roy and was sitting in a slouching position to get comfortable. He would noticeably be sipping his drink during the hot steamy parts scenes of this movie. Felt his body heating up a lot and his cheeks were the color of red. "This movie me feeling all hot and bothered which isn't easy to do" he thought.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:hot and bothered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"That's good!"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy continued to watch the movie, becoming somewhat bothered by the movie as well. Luckily he was his worry for Patrick was enough to keep him from being to flustered by the movie. Roy would glance at Patrick once again seeing he was really going at his drink and so Roy leaned in a bit closer to whisper in his ear "Do you need a refill?" he asked before noticing that Patrick had more color in his skin "Hey you're looking a ton better! That's good!" Roy whispered happily placing a hand on his shoulder, blissfully unaware of the actual reason since the room was rather dark and didn't see that he was actually red.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Never thought I would feel this way while in a movie theater. This kind of embarrassing" thought Patrick. He ended up finishing his drink by the time he hears the whispered question. "Ah, nah. I'm quite filled up" he answered setting the empty cup in his cup holder. "More than one way" he added in his mind. Looks towards the screen and feeling that he was becoming a little more hot than before. The cold air of the room kept him from overheating.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:hot and bothered and embarrassed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Annoyed

Thoughts:
"yeesh..."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy heard Patrick say that he was filled up and the officer nodded his head as he went back to watching the movie, putting his hand over Patrick's once again. Not too long after Roy began to shift around in his seat, struggling to get comfortable "I'm so stiff right now!" Roy whispered in annoyance as he tried his hardest to get comfortable in the the rather stiff movie chair. Of course in his shifting Roy's hand touched under the armrest and he recoiled a little bit at what he felt "Ugh...I touched something all gooey and sticky!" he mumbled to himself as he glanced under the armrest to see a wad of gum stuck under there, clearly left behind by the previous occupants. Roy simply wiped his hand on his pants before turning his attention back to the movie that seemed to be reaching it's climax so to speak as the main characters were having one last romp before their wedding day and they lived happily ever after.

Genkawolf

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces