Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Welcome, Class! Page 7?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:59 pm
Rosy was so glad she was right when it came to the name. Leaning in, she gibes Lute a quick hug before she pulls away to straighten herself up. Crossing her legs, she runs her fingers over the bottom of her jeans for a brief moment to fix the hem "Please to finally meet you Lute. Zel mention you before to me, so I am glad to finally place a name to the face." she whispers before the noise caught her attention.

Turning ruby eyes towards the front, she frowns for only a moment "Please let this not be something that turns me into a minipet."

----

Xy chuckles as she relax near Zaire. Her eyes turning to Jory before she looks at Zaire in question. Turning her eyes back towards Zaire, she look toward his tail and the boils before a huge grin forms across her lip "Ooo you must be the friend Zaire mentioned at the carnival...." she turns back to Zaire as she chuckle "He cute...I approve." she said nothing more as she smiles to Jory "Pleasure to finally meet you Jory...you should coming swimming with us soon. More the merrier..." she nudges Zaire in the side before she ducks at the noise coming from the front.

She had to stop herself from hissing as she narrows her eyes for a moment.

What or who was that, and why did they have to do that?

Leaning back in her seat, she tugs on her ear.

She was not amused.

Beejoux

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Zar was late. This was very unlike him, at least given his track record of other years. He sauntered in at a rather leisurely pace and took in the students that were present. A lot of them he recognized, smiling slightly at the sight of both Merry and Nahm, along with several others he recognized. Even Holly was present.

He did not approach anyone, not keen to interrupt their conversations and instead hung back on the edge of the group, simply listening in. He had no idea what the class in question might entail, simply that he might as well attend as much as he possibly could with graduation so imminent.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:32 pm
Hollandaise waved to Aisha, a smile splitting the worry that creased her forehead. To Rojo, however, she simply nodded, smile fading. He was... rather skeletal and something about the undead made her skin crawl. If Aisha wanted to sit with him, though, she certainly couldn't force the ghoul to adhere to her personal preferences. At least the boil wasn't the gooey type of undead.

Llyr spoke and his sweet, dreamy voice was soothing, in an odd way. She accepted the flower gratefully. "I'm sorry I can't return the favor... they are attached. I'm Hollandaise. And you're... Llyr. President Llyr. Mr. President." She giggled at her own silliness and tucked the flower in among her own. It was dead, dead, dead, but flowers had different views on mortality than a boil or ghoul. It did not perturb her in the least to tuck a corpse among its living counterparts.

"Amarus-" She also had taken the vial without hesitation. Gifts were good. "The gnawing? Green Warders do not suffer from termites," she said, her head tilting in small confusion. "I do have to ask you-" Her eyes wandered as she spoke, alighting on Merry. Hollandaise recognized the ghoul from her picture of Critter.

"Ah, Merry of the questionable company? I'm Hollandaise." Merry was friends with Zar, just like Amarus. It was a strange world. And, as if on cue, she say that 'questionable company. Hollandaise stiffened and deliberately looked away. She wanted to ask jhim about the cactus but at the same time, it was best not to speak to the king of arrogance. She coughed.

"In any event, Amarus, I realize while we disagree on some things... I-" It was an awkward thing to ask. "What you find yourself amenable to sharing sparring tips with me perhaps sometime? Your movements were precise." A subtle noise began to echo in the room and immediately, her eyes flickered top Van, somehow expecting him to be the cause. With an almost imperceptible sigh of relief, she turned back to the creeple around her.

iloveyouDIE

kuroopu

Face your demons

Beejoux

Baneful
she see you owo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:06 pm
Désirée walked into the class room last. Not that she knew that, heck she wasn't even going to take this class, not because she didn't want too but because she did know about it, after all she only started setting up her room. She was on her way to get some supplies when she walked but the classroom full of creeple and deiced to poke her head in.

She stuck a pinkie finger in her ear and shook it around, as it started to feel off. She shrugged it off and waved to everyone there. She didn't now where to start or who with so she just kinda stood there in the doorway...staring.  

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 pm
Zel had been running a bit late, he'd been looking forward to coming to another class for quite some time, and he wasn't about to miss out on this opportunity. Moving into the classroom he tried to scout out himself a seat. He noticed quite a few familiar faces and was torn... Did he go and say high to Rosy and Lute? Or did he go and pester Xyra and Zaire. With an internal groan he made his choice quickly, choosing to wave at Lute and Rosy as he passed by them, and then moving over to Xyra and Zaire, slipping into a seat closer to Xyra. "Did I miss anything?" He chuckled as he sat down, nodding his head to Zaire and the other boil that seemed to be with them. He wondered if this was the distraction Zaire had mentioned earlier - if so - he'd done well.

Ayane smoothed the front of her kimono as she slipped into the classroom. She figured she might as well attend a class or two - what was the harm? She'd mostly gotten a grip at dressing herself now, and was proud that she actually looked presentable - at least in her opinion. She looked around the room, noting Lute was sitting with someone she'd never seen, but seemed to be somewhat familiar with, she made her way over to her, and slid into closest seat she could get to Lute with a smile as she leaned over.

"Hey, Ghoulfriend, did you miss me?" She shot a sly glance over at Rosy, sizing her up in a look. She was cute - pretty even - and she seemed to hold herself pretty well - she definitely wasn't as meek as Lute was, not by a long shot.

She was trouble...

She smiled and nodded her head to the other ghoul. "Who's your friend? Oh, and is she single?" She giggled, trying to be personable... For now.

Cheekiebirdie

PIxie Krysta Ordreg

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:24 pm
Those few students who looked towards the front of the class would find themselves looking at the same awkwardly scrawled words that had always been there, and a desk that remained void of any authoritative figure.

But the noise.

The noise persisted. The dull, slow scratch became heavier, louder, more demanding...and from somewhere right under their feet.

Quote:
Enrolled students are still eligible to join!

Enoh Love
Crew

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:39 pm
There was a noise. Carlos's ears perked and turned towards the noise, eyes wide as he waited. That sounded wonderfully eerie.

Carlos just couldn't help but notice and get a little distracted from his conversations by the noise.

Enoh Love
noticing the noise.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 pm
Mathias was sure he did not understand a single word that the blue cat boil had said, and he blinked a couple of times as he mulled it over. He recognized some of the words, but their order and the way they were spoken were confusing. He opened his mouth, a question on the tip of his tongue, when something tweaked at his ear, and instead of speaking, he jumped in his seat, head whirling towards the one that spoke to him.

He was greeted with the sight of many razor sharp teeth, which at first glance appeared much like the cat boils.

"Ah yes, danke schön." His ears had fallen back, the one that had been tweaked twitching. Again, he fought down the urge to growl and curse, though something about his eyes had grown hard, and there was definitely the beginnings of a scowl etched across his brow. "Yours are most impressive as vell." He wondered if this new boil might be related to the blue cat boil, Carlos, but mentally shrugged it off.

And then the sounds began, and his head cocked to the side before his eyes went to the floor, his ears pricking forward.

What was that?

phantompanther13x
prolixityx

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:01 pm
Chrystali
Face your demons
PhiferWolf

The grin that the lit- that Ada had was infectious as he relinquished the pet name with a wistful sigh. least she was tact, maybe a little cheeky, but then agan Damien admitted to his other selves that he was no better. "Charmed, and yes, this is not my first rodeo, so to speak." he rumbled, glittering teeth in a beaming smile. "setting myself up for the last bits that need to be done before striking it out in the world." he admitted, tugging at a piece of his unruly locks that hung in his face. "So welcome and always keep your wits about you, as friendly advice." he offered with the wag of his tail and glanced to the side.

He was always one to enjoy a bit of slight of hand, even if he was used to just having paws, eyes of emerald shined with delight as he watched the coin dance in the boils hand. It was like a test to see if the monster could catch the shift when the switch was done. Not to mention that the boil had a dukcet tone, low and soothing, it did wonders for the hound as his shoulders relaxed further, even with all the new smells and sounds. "The coin is having a mid-life crisis, sadly cocolate is not the wisest thing to give to some hounds, myself included. But you can certainly make an impression." giving the boil an appreciate nod.

He saw you walk in Uru, smelled you from a mile away, but the hound made no effort to seek out the boil, but he would watch to see what he would do.

The noise was enough to make the hellhoud cringe in dismay. loud and disruptive and not to mention pailful, he let out a miserable keen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:14 pm
Addie bit back a laugh at Damien's acknowledgement, one ear upright and the other lazily to the side, amusement in her features. "Almost free of the grind, are you? Well. I count myself lucky for having made your acquaintance before you're gone from this place." The Nightmare tipped an imaginary hat. "Honor's all mine, and the advice gratefully noted--"

A brow arched suddenly at a silver-tongued boil joining them, her warm eyes flicking to his fingers to watch the coin displayed. "Truly, I've never seen a coin know anything..." Ada paused her words abruptly, eyes a touch wide at the sudden change of matter in the other's hand, blinking up at him owlishly. "Would it turn back into a coin if I tried to bite it?" she queried, extending her fingers to delicately lift the treat. She looked at it with a touch of misgiving, glancing back up to the boil.

The large form in the back was impossible to miss. Adelaide briefly turned her attention to the incubus, brightening with familiarity. Hey, she even got that one's name! "Zar!" she chirruped, lifting the biscuit in her hand as though it would summon him forth.

She would have said more, but there was a sudden strange...drone, a cacophony that was building and itching and making her skin crawl in the most uncomfortable fashion. Ada shot the three boils an alarmed look, hoping for an answer, and with great mistrust, she lifted her fiery hooves from the ground as if it might dissuade the noise from persisting.

Bloodlust Dante

Face your demons

Baneful

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:01 am
Brand was sorely disappointed the biscuit had become chocolate, in fact. He tried to conceal this disappointment with his best very disoriented smile. Sleight of hand of this nature was one of his specialties, after all. This, and knife-throwing, though in his experience being able to precisely throw a knife and miss someone did not make them like him any more.

Which didn't make sense. You'd think the not-stabbing was a gesture of good will.

Brand took a seat on top of the nearest desk to Addie and Damien. "Are you quite sure chocolate is bad for you? I mean, I agree regardless, I am terribly, very not fond of chocolate biscuits, but it didn't have what I hoped it did at its core so here we are--" Brand sighed, but punctuated it with a sleepy smile.

He smiled at Addie contentedly, looking much less unhappy. "Nope! It knows that it thinks it is a chocolate biscuit now, and so it is," he said. Brand dug around in his pockets and produced a button. He tilted his head at it, shut his hand around it, and shut his eyes. This took a bit longer; it was not quite as large as the coin had been, and so it was a little more difficult to convince it of its muchness. He opened his hand, and smiled contentedly. "There, and this one is not chocolate," he said, offering a jam and cream biscuit to the hound.

"Would you two like to be left in peace?" Brand asked. Until there was an awful, awful droning. With a distressed expression, he dug into his pockets again and produced a thimble, two more buttons, and what looked like three quarters of a biscuit. He snapped the biscuit into three, and shoved all of the things into his hand, and by the end of it he felt quite exhausted. Too many tricks in too short a time!

He pushed earplugs into his ears, blissfully safe from loud sound, and offered the other two the remaining ones.

Chrystali

Bloodlust Dante

Face your demons

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:02 am
He had just turned back to his new mouse friends when he caught movement out of the corner of his vision. Very close movement. But he was used to crowding and closeness and thought nothing of it at first.

"Sorrel! I am Rojo and it is nice to meet you! And Camilla! Good to see you ag—"

And then there was a wight in his lap, or at least somewhere close to it. The skeleton let out a startled yip, but he was soon all smiles again. Not that anyone would really notice. He always looked like he was smiling.

"Hello, friend! Are you okay?"

All of the excitement thoroughly distracted him from the noises the room was making, though he might have written them off had he heard them anyway.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Miidnight Melody
Rikku Takanashi

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 am
Pachua gave a laugh with twittering-bird undertones of delight at the company and touch of his friends. It was nice to have them. “Ah! Yes a congratulations to you again Llyr! It’s amazing that you won! I wish all my friends could have to be fair, but I know that’s quite silly.”

“Ah…h-hello Nahm!” He said with a small flush, moving to lean against Llyr and wrap a wing over then other boil’s shoulders.

“Hmm…” He paused, tipping his head and flicking his tongue between his lips at a half heard sound. It grew stronger though, enough o ruffle his feathers.

“What….IS that?”

kuroopu

Beejoux

prolixity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:45 am
Llyr beamed at Merry. "Thank you," he said sincerely, reaching out to give her hand a squeeze. "I am very pleased to have won, I very much hope that I am able to do the position justice," he added, a little fretfully, but he gave the ghoul a smile anyway, reaching a hand up to brush away a few stray strands of hair from his eyes. "And you ran very well yourself, I am sorry to not work with you in the student council, but I do hope to still work with you on other things!"

Hollandaise was rather curious, and Llyr said, head tilted a little to one side, "I am Llyr, yes! And there is no need to return the favor, you are quite pleasant enough as it is!"

He turned his head to smile down at Pachua, leaning against him, the boil's wing reassuring against his shoulders. The sound grew a little louder, and Llyr's expression shifted to one of concern, his fingers curling around Pachua's wrist and then letting go again; a subconscious gesture.

"Do you think...it is anything to worry about?" he asked, frowning at his friends.

endejester

beejoux

the semblance of unity

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:33 am
Bloodlust Dante
Having just arrived, his attention drew to the rear, just beyond the group to a strange sound that was eerie and suspicious. Suspicious and threatening... enough that he let out a growl just under his breath. The group was a mixture of students and from eavesdropping, it seemed like it was another one of the school's unorthodox classes. When he was growing up, he had tutors and that was his classes; a desk, a teacher, and a lesson. Letting out a soft breath, he took in a deep breath of the group, immediately jerking his head in the direction of the green-eyed boil. If he was able to pinpoint the monster, the monster must have already pinpointed him a long time ago. He wasn't exactly focused while he was running and here he was, moving through the crowd with his tank and shorts. Pressing a brief palm on Damien's shoulder, he gave a nod of his presence as he looked to those he was talking to.

He swore that this monster was the most active and social creep he knew aside his sister. It must be their innate pack mentality that he had dysfunctionally missed.

"What's going on?" He questioned just under his breath, almost like a whisper. The notion seemed silly as everyone was chattering and murmuring about what was going on and what that sound was, or just catching up since they had last seen each other. But the comment was more geared toward his roommate, the only person he seemed to attach himself to whenever he actually put himself into a crowd. "Didn't know you were out."

Uru kept a close eye on another boil who was talking to Damien. Something about chocolate. Damien doesn't like chocolate...

Face your demons

He didn't have ears to twitch nor did he flinch, but his eyes flicked whenever there was that sound...  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff