Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Open. Still Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes! Let's get this forum moving again!
  Nah, Your idea sucks... Again... ((F.U. too))
  Maybe. It piques my interest but idk
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:56 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Your life that ends abruptly" he muttered as he stopped his ears twitching slightly as the noise ahead grew louder. "Death Stalker" he muttered slightly before bolting off towards the direction the noise was coming from. He hadn't even bothered saying anything to Daren as he ran. The wind shifting and blowing back towards him as the scents from that direction hit him. Two humanoids were around the creature, one of them being the girl. The second of the two likely another one of the ones out here for the test. "One of the biggest things in the forest and these idiots charge it" he muttered to himself as he bounded over a downed tree.

Bursting into the area where the Death Stalker was at he had arrived after the girl was already attacking space in the creatures tail. On the tail was the other person he had smelled being flung back and forth with he presumed his weapon stuck lower down the tail. "Damn ya'll are worse then me" he muttered under his breathe as he looked towards Shenaiya first. A pincer was heading towards her as at the last moment a circular field blocked the pincer from striking her as it bounced off it. The blow was a hard one as Kyo shook his head somewhat, the force absorbed and repulsed rattled him just a bit. How strong would his fields be with both of his semblance in his eyes he wondered for just a moment before putting another repulsor field up to protect Shenaiya from the other pincer the blow like the last rattling him from the rebound of blocking the blow from the creature.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:55 pm
Jake continued to hold on desperately to the tail as he was being thrashed about. He was waiting to be swung in a direction that would allow him to land safely. As he held on he noticed the girl going...towards the Death Stalker. Idiot! Whatever she had planned wasn't going to work. And of course it inevitably failed as she found herself trying not to get pinched to death.

"Worst! Support! Ever!" He shouted as another person came and started forming some kind of shield to protect the girl with. He finally found the opportunity he was looking for and let go of the tail. He was flung into an area with no trees in his path and landed fairly elegantly on his feet. "Don't go dying on me! I kind of need you so that I can get out of here with a partner!"

He sprinted to where his sword was, picked it up, and took a swing at one of the creature's legs. The weapon barely managed to make a cut into the massive leg. "Damn. Need to figure out a way to cut through that hard-a** shell." He continued to slash at the legs, hoping to get the attention of the creature to allow the girl to escape. He succeeded, sort of. The creature took attention of him long enough to try to get him with a pincer. He quickly leaped backwards and left a clone behind to take the hit for him.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:11 pm
"Try to go for its joints! Might be able to land a hit underneath the armor!" Daren called as he ran after Kyo to join the fight. The other boys seemed to have it covered with melee, so he brought out his guns to try and lend long range support. "Either that, or pick a target and just gang up on the damn thing!" Seeing the spot Jake had managed to cut into it, Daren circled around as he kept a bead on the leg and just loaded a seemingly continuous stream of bullets into it. Just because Daren liked to screw around didn't mean he wasn't smart in a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:14 pm
Shenaiya was grateful when she was protected by a shield of sorts, she could concentrate on the tail! But then, the male jumped off the tail. That meant she had been beating on it for nothing. With one last exasperated hit, she broke the tail. "See there! I was trying to get you down safely but no you have to be ridiculous! And I don't plan on being dead!" She shouted back angrily as she ran up the broken tail as it fell and headed for a tree above it. "Then what's your bright idea. Slash at it's legs?" She said growling as she rolled her eyes. Her semblance was still going strong with those two hits she had taken, if she got hit again... Maybe she could break the shell on it's head... Maybe.... If she had both her iris mutations? Then hell yes she'd be able too. But no... She had to make due with her single iris...

She figured she could try anyway. She jumped back onto the scorpion and brought both hands down on it's head, cracking the hard shell but getting smacked into another tree with a pincer. She stood with ease as the iris that still worked turned almost white. She was powering up! Woot Woot!  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:35 pm
Slash at the joints? That's actually not that bad an idea. Though Jake was still recovering from being tossed about to be able to think of such clever ideas. At least that's what he told himself.

"Well, you kind of failed at getting me down! I could have baked a cake you were taking so long!" He said with a wide grin, rather enjoying this fight. It was proving to be quite entertaining. "And I was trying to find a weak spot while also trying to distract it to distract it from you and to give the wannabe shield over there a break."

He then watched as the girl jumped down and hit the Death Stalker and create a crack along the top. That could be an opening he was looking for. After the girl got smacked off of the vicious beast, Jake quickly hopped on top, thrusted is sword into the crack, let some flame roll, and jumped right back off before the creature could react.

((sorry for not having the color to make my post look prettier. I was at work on my phone with crap of signal. Also, I like how inept our team seems to be...at least until the last like post or two.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Exhaling somewhat as he watched the girl get knocked away by the beast. He was to far away to have put up a field for that strike as he had barely been close enough to block the pincers earlier. From the look of it the three of them currently attacking it seemed to be putting it on the ropes with the tail having been knocked off by the girl. "Strength with injury" he muttered seeing how the girls attacks seemed to be even stronger then they had been before she was hit. Guess his shields hadn't really been needed in protecting her it seemed.

Stepping closer into range Kyo looked at the beast as you could hear it shrieking at being set ablaze in the area where it's shell had been cracked. "This is gonna draw alot of attention" he muttered to himself holding his nose. The stench from the burning Death Stalker was powerful to say the least as it's flesh under it's armor burned and seared by the flames stuck under it's carapace.
(Well... I don't think they are really a "team" so I doubt right off the bat they can really work together super well.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 pm
Shenaiya rolled her eyes as the beast was set ablaze and screeching. As it cooked she took hold of her nose, while yes... It could be seen as food... No it stunk really really bad... Shivering she looked between the three that stood there. Alright so since Jake had technically... Nope. She chuckled at the three. "I shall bid you adieu" She said before walking off.

Sata happily went through the trees, ready to fight some baddies. Ready to get his partner for the next four years. Already knew/hoped who it would be. Oh the wiles of being 15... He chuckled as he soon smelled something foul and turned the other way. He didn't exactly like the smell and decided to go the other way. Whoever was there, was probably going to stink later too...

Shenaiya looked around as she felt something boding... Not in her favor... Then she knew... Her little brother was near by... She could feel it, and turned back around and back into the clearing. Jake was her partner right?

((So two new characters! We are welcoming Anime with Meg and I made Shenaiya's little brother finally... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:46 pm
{And boy am I glad to be welcomed. biggrin

Also, I'm going in blind, so please let me know if I should edit my post so to speak. - and by that I mean I've never seen RWBY, what little knowledge I have is hearsay as of this posting.}

Meg slunk around quietly through the woods, her face seemingly devoid of any emotion as she searched the area. She seemed almost like a wandering statue, but too fluid in her movements for it to be so. The only thing that betrayed her otherwise calm demeanor was the frantic movements of her hands as they grasped and pulled and played with one another, a coping habit held since childhood. 'Who will my partner be?' she wondered, 'What will they be like?' The thought of being stuck with someone obnoxious or annoying was almost unbearable, yet the thought of being stuck with some boring goody goody was barely any better. She softly bit her lower lip as she tightly grasped her weapon, readier to face a ravenous beast than she was another human - or faunus - being. Though, from what she was hearing, there didn't seem to be any near her just yet.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 am
"Not much of a team player, is she?" Daren muttered as his pistols turned back into claws, which then retracted back into his gauntlets, as he walked over to join Jake and Kyo while Shenaiya walked off. "How long you think until she realizes she's not getting out of this forest without a partner? This whole exercise was supposed to be literal team building after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:09 am
Jake stood there, mouth agape as the girl dismissed herself. Was she really going to just run off and not even try to get a partner? The hell?! "Heeeeeyyyy! Heeeeeeyyyyy! Get back here! We can't be partners if you just up and leave!" he called out, but not really making any move to stop her.

He shook his head as Daren walked over to where he was and asked how long it would take for the girl to reach her senses. "Honestly, your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that I just lost my chances of getting out of here quick. Here I was thinking I got lucky and managed to find a partner nice and quick, and she decides to just walk off and ignore me. The hell!?" he was still fuming about how easily she ditched him. Now he was partnerless again. Maybe one of these two needed a partner? "You guys wouldn't happen to have/be partners would you?"  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 pm
Daren just looked at Kyo and blinked a few times before turning back to Jake. "Knowing the eye contact rule, I honestly have no idea anymore. But no one said anything about a limit on partners!" Daren pointed out the loophole with a grin as he slung his arms around the two boys' shoulders. "And it's a whole forest of beasties, now's a good a time as any to sort out this partner business." he told Kyo. "Like I said, there's really not anywhere to go that isn't in harm's way."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:51 pm

"I doubt the seriousness of that rule" Kyo said as he pulled Daren's arm off him and looked over at the corpse of the Death Stalker. Sighing a bit he took a few steps away from the two as he broke his staff back into the two tonfa's before attaching them to the two straps that were on both his arms. The bar resting easily against his arm as it had retracted to no longer then a cellphone. "Anyways lets hurry up and find these things we need to find. This corpse is gonna cause alot of these creatures to take interest in the scent" Kyo said as he turned to walk off. He didn't want to keep in one spot for two long. As Jake and Daren likely already knew it was not the safest place to be.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:17 pm
Kota skipped through the forest spinning his two swords by their chains singing "Mooon riiver, wider than a mile. I'm crossing you in style some daaay..." He swayed back and forth as he moved through the trees. His eyes watching the forest move past him. He stopped in his tracks as he looked at his swords and the buttons on them before smiling widely. "I betcha you guys are proud of your little brother huh?" He said as he cleared his throat before skipping again. "Oh dreeeamaker, you heeeartbreaker. Where ever you're going, I'm going that w-AAAAY!!!" Kota cried out as he tripped over a root and did a faceplant, skidding a few feet. ".....Ouch." He said as he sat up on his knees and rubbed his face. "Stupid root...." He grumbled grabbing his top hat, returning it to where it belonged as he stood up. "Now, where was I?" He started skipping again and returned to his song. "Two drifters, Off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see..." Hearing some rustling in nearby bushes Kota smirked as he gripped his sword hilts tightly as he hummed the ending to the song as he waited to see what may follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:33 pm
Sata started jumping through the trees. He liked being up high in the branches. What he wasn't expecting though, was for a smaller branch to be in his way and he soon found ihmself lying on the ground... Face first. "Owwwww.... That hurt!" He groaned. He massaged his face before looking around... And there was a girl walking slightly nervously. "Ello!" He greeted. Of course his face still hurt, but hey he could be nice! Then realized, he would have to make eye contact and they would be partners... Dangit!

((Sorry Anime... Sata is kinda... Weird.))

Shenaiya watched them talk, from the trees. She chuckled as two of them fumed because she had left. What were they? Four? What if she had just wanted to get this test over with? Was that so bad? She watched as they started off, she continued to watch them until they disappeared through the trees before she started after them. Although with a much fast pace.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:17 am
{It's totes fine. XD}

Meg nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of a human voice so nearby, promptly turning about and readying her weapon for combat out of sheer instinct. When she took in the sight of the unusual male, she couldn't help but wonder if he was actually a fellow hunter-to-be like herself. But, then again, would he be here if he wasn't? That train of thought brought out the ugly realization that this, most probably, was going to be her partner. Well, in that case, she might as well be civil. Relaxing somewhat, she then asked, "Are you alright?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff