Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Beach Bums (Xavier/Helmut) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:28 pm
Xavier had only minimal knowledge of how to dance, due to his demonic upbringing and his parents' desire for him to be proper; but since they had long since given up on him actually achieving that properness, the dancing lessons had dwindled into nothingness eventually. And normally Xavier would have been hesitant about going to a place where there would be so many people and a great deal of prying eyes, but this time it had actually seemed as though it might have been fun, though this may or may not have had something to do with the fact that he actually had friends.

Or at least, a friend. Xavier still didn't even really know what exactly Hel was. And friend seemed somehow small in comparison to just how largely Helmut fitted herself into Xavier's life now. There was rarely a day that went by that he didn't see the ghoul, barring the time he'd been kidnapped off the island.

Xavier's face was hidden by a curtain of his long dark hair, feathers flittering free.

"G...good," he said, sounding both relieved and pleased, though he was still acting terribly shy about it all. "Did...did you want to wear costumes? I m-mean if you didn't want to d-dress up, you don't h-have too, we could just g-go as we are, or...or something."

enoh love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:11 am
One very good distraction from the overwhelming awkwardness of his conversation was sitting in her lap, and at some point, as Xavier stammered over costumes and dress codes, she had turned part of her attention towards the remaining meat in her lap, and speared one torn cube of meat onto a dark claw. It hovered near her mouth for a moment as she realized he was finished talking, which left the floor to her, and she both put it between her razor teeth and chewed somewhat with an overwhelming slowness.

It was her excuse to think, and the happy warmth she got from (mostly) fresh meat and blood certainly helped to calm her down.

"Um." She started, swallowing the cube mostly complete. "My Mama always said that, um, it's good for little creatures to dress up on special occasions..." Though she didn't like it, at all, and brushing her fluffy mass of hair was a chore beyond even cleaning bathrooms. She looked towards him again, peeking out from under her own hair to lance at his face for approval, but - naturally - his was covered by his own hair.

So she did what anyone would expect her to do, which was pout and lean forward, a bloody claw on his leg while she turned her head and shoulders to look at him practically upside down. It was a vague, somewhat uncomfortable looking attempt to see under his dark hair. "So maybe a little dress up?" She blinked at him with nervous expectation, bringing up her free claw to mime a little between her index finger and thumb.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:23 am
Xavier, unfortunately, had exhausted his supply of distractions, having stuffed his sandwich into his mouth somewhere in the middle of his flustered asking; so he kept contemplating his claws, which were really getting pretty long, and kind of pointy and -

- oh, Helmut's face was suddenly in his line of vision, and Xavier jumped a little, his face flushing as he gave a soundless gasp of surprise. He twiddled his claws for a moment, waffling, and then finally nodded, sending feathers everywhere in the process.

"Erm. My mother said the - the same thing," he said, a little weakly, but Helmut's sudden appearance had seemed to relax him a little more, because it was just such a Helmut-ish thing to do. "That you should dress up well when the occasion calls for it, even if it's just a little."

Xavier laid a hand over hers where it rested on his leg and gave her fingers a squeeze, and finally as mile wormed its way onto his face.

"So you're really okay with - with going?" He asked hopefully. "W-with me?"

enoh love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:06 pm
"Yeah!" The ghoul chirped, chittering happily in an attempt to cheer him up. "I-it'll be fun!" She assured him, and meant it. But as she said this she seemed to realize that there was a pressure around her hand, and her gaze tore away from his to look down at it. His hand over hers on his leg, warm from the worrying he did.

"B-besides!" She stammered out, worming her hand away from his so do some worrying of her own, which started with pulling on her ears again. "Y-you're good people." The ghoul looked up at the sky, then down at her sandy comforter, and finally gave in to look at him. "If, um, you're ok with it-" Even though he had asked her.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 pm
Xavier glanced down at the spot where her hand had been and his over it; and she had pulled away, and he wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean, if she was upset with him and just really good at pretending, or if he'd been just over thinking things.

It was the latter. It was definitely the latter.

"You're good people too," Xavier said, fiddling with his claws, and he finally managed to drag his gaze back to Helmut's, only to learn that she was looking at him, and it made him flush.

"I would really like it," he said, very quietly. "I would like it a lot."

enoh love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:55 pm
Helmut gave him a toothy smile, her face flushed at the compliment. She liked being good people, it meant she was being a good ghoul, and that was more than important to her. Her flush grew darker at his quiet admittance, but she didn't know what else to say. Words, for once, escaped her; for the first time, she didn't know what to do with herself. Where did her hands go? Was she supposed to do something now?

In amidst of her fretting, she let out a loud, wide yawn...and promptly started rubbing at her eyes.

"O-ok, we go together." She nodded, as if it was already decided - which it kind of was. With another smaller yawn she leaned against him heavily, her side flush to his, and started licking her fingers lazily. "Nap time?"

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:08 pm
Xavier breathed out a sigh as Helmut leaned against him, and he lifted his arm, shifting so that he could put it around her thin shoulders. "Good," he said, and smiled down at her, though it was a quiet, shy smile, his face still just as red as Helmut's. "I'm...I'm glad."

He ducked his head, his wet, feathery hair swinging this way and that, and poked his nose at the top of Helmut's fluffy head.

"Nap time sounds good," he said. "I like naptime."

enoh love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:08 pm
Helmut began to chitter sleepily, curling into the warmth of his side despite the chill lingering on her skin since her escape from the water. The nuzzle made her giggle, tilting her head up and into it because it tickled, but alas - at the last moment, she turned her head too quickly and felt one of her antlers hit...something.

"....I'M SORRY!" She screeched, loudly, and flailed. Because that's what you did when you might have hit someone. You flailed.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 pm
"Ow."

Xavier rubbed at his nose, his face ringing, and then winced, because Helmut was shrieking again (you'd have thought he would have gotten used to her noise by now, but apparently not quite yet).

"I'b fine," Xavier said hastily, his voice slightly off, since he was both holding his nose and covering his face. "Really Helboot, I am fine, don't worry about me."

He let go and reached out, wrapping an arm around her waist and squeezing her. "Really," he said, and smiled at her. "I'b fine."

enoh love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 pm
Helmut continued to whine in distress, a noise that had boiled down to a very unhappy eeeeeeee- She had hit him, and he had said ow and now he was talking funny and - and - and-

The touch to her waist drew out a surprised gasp that did finally break her distressed whine, but it unfortunately also made her duck her head into her shoulders, her eyes squeezing closed. The squeeze was rather reassuring, but it didn't stop the fact that her antlers kept catching on something, be it hair or flesh, and that he was talking funny to her, despite his attempts at reassuring.

"SOORRryyyyyyy~" She whined again, deciding finally that the best defense to her - albeit accidental - violent actions was to go entirely limp and boneless. A solution she put into play immediately as she flopped over.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:45 pm
Her antlers were indeed pokey (he got jabbed several times in the arm and a few times in the shoulder), but Xavier was so used to dealing with Helmut that this didn't bother him as much as it would have back when they had first met. Plus the whole drapey, boneless thing was very Helmutish.

Xavier leaned over her and smiled, touching his nose to Helmut's cheek.

"See?" he said softly. "Didn't I say silly?"

And then, on pure childish instinct, out of nowhere, he blew a raspberry against the side of her face and then leaned away quickly, giggling to himself as he flopped back down onto the blankets.

enoh love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:10 pm
She was all content to be a boneless worm for the unforeseeable future, but then he called her a name, which made her puff her cheeks - and then the touch to her cheek and his too-close face, which brought about a whole slew of very conflicting emotions and feelings.

Then, the raspberry.

Helmut let out a shrill, shriek of a laugh, immediately lifting both hands to try and push him - and his offending lips - away from her. Except, by then, he had flopped over, which meant she was shoving at air. Her balance was lost quickly after that, and she tumbled down with him, laughing hysterically all the way.

"NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo YOU'RE SILLY!" She screamed in delight, flopping over on him, and almost immediately after trying to worm her way under him, as she was known to do; it did create the warmest spot to be, of course. Even if it meant being half crushed under his shoulder, it counted!

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:05 pm
He was trying very hard not to laugh, but that was proving to be almost impossible, because Helmut was shrieking and giggling and Xavier was very proud of himself for having decided to take that next step and be as childish as Helmut could be.

But she was also very silly and cute, especially when she was attempting to squish beneath him. It was probably a lot less warm, since he still wasn't wearing his coat, but Xavier reached for it and draped it over the pair of them like a brown, furry bubble, feathers floating around them.

"You're gonna get sand everywhere," Xavier told her, poking at her side. "Everywhereeee sand everywhereee - "

Enoh love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:55 am
"We're on a beach!" Helmut announced, muffled beneath him and his jacket. The yelp she gave at the side poke was certainly not as quiet, at all, and neither was her long wail of complaint. Eventually she quieted enough to continue; "Sand's'all ready everywhere!" She smacked his chest as best as she could for being silly, and immediately put both hands on his face, smooshing his features.

"ShhhhhHhhhhh no more talking ~ cause naps!" Rub rub.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:09 pm
"We are indeed on a beach," said Xavier, tilting slightly away from Helmut and her wailing, but he leaned back after she was finished, practically squashing her as he poked his head against her side. Her small hands clapped on either side of his face, and he made a face at her, his voice muffled.

"Okay, okay, naps," Xavier said, and batted her head with his own, tumbling down and flopping like a fish beside her. "Naps are good."

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces