Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Confessions ALWAYS Interrupted (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:42 pm
Nick drifted off in thought, thinking of what wasn't actually boring. He was silent longer than he should have been, but he finally came up with an answer. "Listening to my music." He said back, putting on his headphones with a small smile. "See you at school tomorrow." He said before heading home. He was still in costume sure, but he can change and wash it at home and then put it back at her place tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:47 pm
"See you at school." Mari sighed, removing her mask a bit to watch Nick walk off. The way he said that hurt a little. Did he even consider her boring now? Replacing her mask she headed back home, in need of a good soak in the tub after the beating she took in the fight. While in the tub she'd think about how she should confess to him. Maybe that would give him a little passion for life?  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:04 pm
Nick got home and changed, throwing them in the wash as he sat around listening to his music. While waiting around, his mom came home, seeing him sitting there as usual. "Seems like you never have fun huh?" She said, giving a sigh. Nick just shrugged, continuing to listen to his music. "Oh, since the bookstore closed early, I wasn't able to pick up my order today. Think you can go ask if you can get them for me? I'm sure she wouldn't mind." She asked him, Nick simply sighing and nodding. "Can I at least wait until my clothes are done drying?" She gave a nod and went to take care of some chores around the house, getting settled in first of course. With another sigh, he picked up the phone and called Mari, wanting to give her a heads up. "Hey, my moms books came in today but since your mom closed up shop early she wasn't able to get it. Still don't know why she didn't simply go ask since they're like best friends, but she wants me to get them. I'm bringing back my uniform too since it's almost done drying." He said to her, hearing the buzz from the dryer go off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:16 pm
Mari nodded from the other side of the phone. Home alone and in the tub, she had to scurry to grab a towel and answer the phone when it started ringing. Now she stood dripping on the carpet with only a towel around her. "Yeah, that should be fine. Mom's not back yet, but I should be able to head down and find it for you. Go ahead and head to the bookstore and I'll let you in. See you in a bit." With that she hung up, relieved he didn't just decide to show up on her doorstep out of the blue. Heading back into the bathroom she unplugged the drain and went into her room to get dressed. Not planning on going back out again, she threw on some baggy exercise pants (every girl had a pair for the lazier days) and a baggy old P.E. top that still fit her from middle school, also kept around for a similar reason. Quickly combing out her short hair, she threw a towel around her neck, not bothering to use a hair drier, slipped on some flip flops, and grabbed her keys before locking the apartment and heading downstairs. Mari always felt weird calling it an apartment, as it was the only living unit in the building, parked right overhead the bookstore. A metal staircase led down to the ground onto some backstreet, and nestled under those stairs was the back door and employee entrance to the store. Had she actually needed to go a distance, she would've made herself look more presentable, but the shades were drawn in the display windows, and it was just Nick coming over rather than a proper customer.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:22 pm
The uniform in a bag, Nick put on some pants and grabbed a hoodie, taking off to Mari's. The walk wasn't that far and sure a drive would have been nice, he didn't mind walking there. He arrived at the store, giving the door a quick knock so Mari could let him in.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:30 pm
The lock turned and the door opened a crack, Mari's still damp head poking out a bit. "You'll have to excuse the slob-ness. Caught me at a...bit of a bad time." she said sheepishly as she moved aside to let Nick in. The lights were on in the quaint little store, but they really were the only ones there. "Go ahead and set your stuff down by the counter, it's gonna take me a minute or two to find your mom's stuff." she said as she walked around behind the check out counter and squatted down to rifle through stacks of boxes and books. "Speaking of, sorry my mom is likely the least responsible business owner short of being an amnesiac."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:44 pm
"It's fine. I'm not dressed any better." He said with a shrug, entering the store. He didn't come into the store much, but it never looked any different, simply filled with different books. "Still baffles me that our moms were like best friends in high school yet we never really hear much about their stories or anything. I kind pinned your mom as the type who'd do something like that." He said, simply thinking aloud as he waited for Mari to find his moms books.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:51 pm
"Yeah, you were a lot more interesting then." Mari snarked. "Maybe Mr. Boredom needs to find a new hobby." she suggested as she finally came back up with a small stack of books. "Do you know if your mom already paid ahead?" she asked, keeping her hands on the stack as she looked up at Nick, looking rather like the least professional looking sales clerk the way she was dressed fresh out of the bath.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:58 pm
"It's hard to be impressed by anything or being anything but bored with the job we have." He said with a shrug, seeing he come back with the books. "I dunno. Probably is she ordered them." He sighed, realizing he forgot his phone and really didn't want to ask anyway since she was busy. "Wanna just sit upstairs in the comfort of your home and wait for your mom to get home so we can ask her? I'd rather not ask my mom since she hates getting interrupted when doing anything." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:07 am
"Gimme a sec, I can just look it up here." Mari said turning to the computer sitting beside her and stooping down to turn it on. "I'm not sure how you can be bored with being a superhero. Most people would kill for our kind of life of excitement." she said while waiting for it to boot up. "If you don't like it, why do you keep doing it?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:18 am
"Well once you've seen the crazy stuff that happens while being a superhero, you kinda aren't impressed with anything else and it just gets boring." He said to her. "However, I keep doing it because no one else will, and I do want to work with you still. We started doing this together for a reason and I'm not gonna back out on a promise we made to keep this city safe, no matter how boring I think it is." He told her, remember when they both got their powers and the promise they made to protect it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:29 am
"So what if you've seen it all? You could at least pretend to have a good attitude about it. You don't hear Batman complaining about stopping a bank robbery every other tuesday by a different bunch of random Joes." Mari pointed out as she typed some things in with a certain amount of ferver. She moved the mouse, the curser helping her keep her eye on the right line of the order list, but paused. "You complain about how you've never had a girlfriend, but what if you did have one?" Maybe if she kept pressing him about topics like this he'd get the idea. "You're bored with just about every activity under the sun; what would you even do with her?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:37 am
"I'm not Batman though. He probably doesn't like having to do this every other week either." He said with a shrug, watching her get more and more annoyed. When she asked him about having a girlfriend, he stayed silent, looking at her with a raised brow. "To be honest I don't know what I'd do if I had a girlfriend despite how much I complain about it. She'd probably be bored with me first since I'm never impressed with anything to begin with." He said, still missing the point she was trying to say, that being 'I want to be your girlfriend!'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:47 am
Hidden partly behind the large monitor, Mari's grip tightened on the mouse. "  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100