Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Between rock and a hard place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

"I'm fine. This is nothing compared to what I was given years ago." She said with her ears back blushing under her pinkish silver fur. She was finding Noah to be very sweet when he was like this. She had to wonder though, why he was being so nice to her. Did he want something from her? Did he stand to gain something? Or was he doing this so he could hurt her like the last person who pretended to love her.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" I am Noah Ayasaki! Courier and the Supposed Hero "

Noah nodded with a smile before stopping outside the elders house, "well thi is your stop i'm just in the building over he said pointing to the slightly smaller building on the right of the house before bowing slightly "See you in the morning Rose" he siad smiling again before walking to the door of the other house before calling out for her to hear "Oh if ya need me for anything just come and knock i'll see what i can do" he said before walking inside and shrugging off his jacket and shirt hanging them on the back of a chair along with his hat before he walked to the bedroom to finish getting ready for the night

"I'll never go back on my promise to you......so believe in me"

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose smiled as she went into the elder's home. She slept in the guest room so the elder could have his room back and thanked him for letting her stay here. As Rose was getting ready to fall asleep, she got a feeling she'd gotten when that man tricked her into loving him. Though because of the betrayal by him she refused to admit what it was. She just ignored it and went to sleep. "All the excitement must be getting to me." She said to herself thinking it was just the excitement of the day's events.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Noah quickly fell to sleep once he was in bed being tired from work, the fight and the festival all in one day.
It was just past midnight when Noah woke up with a gasp from his sleep "Ugh same dream as always huh?............... will i ever get over it?" he said before pulling on a shirt and slipping outside and onto the roof to watch the stars before his eyes slipped closed and he once more slipped into his nightmare

~~Noah was looking over a misty forest everything in a dull lifeless grey when he heard the scream of a woman tear though the mist, he sprinted to it source only to fall to his knees shaking when he saw who it was, they had been killed in an unpleasant fashion then hung from a tree. The body's head turned with a sickening crack to look right into Noah's eyes before speaking to his in a low gurgle "This is your fault Traitor!" as they said this chains bound Noah and dragged him into a ruined church where he was surrounded before Noah snapped awake he heard one last sentence

"Show him what he gets for mingling with those beasts"~~

After this Noah snapped awake with a loud gasp his hands and eyes blazing with magic as he gasped for breath ignoring the bright sunlight now bathing him as the sun rose

(O.O.C: Thought i'd throw a few hints to Noah's past in there, he not all Sunshine and happiness X3 )

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose went outside as the sun rose into the sky. She stretched having also had a bad dream. It was about the day she got the scar on her nose and how it still hurt from time to time since it was from the very sword she used. As she walked outside, she saw Noah on the room and flew up to him with a smile and said "Morning Noah. Is something wrong? You look as if you've seen a ghost." She then tilted her head before she hugged him trying to make him feel better. Her friend used to hug her to help her and she thought it might do the same for Noah.

User Image

Monotonesword34
(OOC: You're fine lol. I did the same with Rose so you're welcome to do that.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Noah sighed before giving a dry chuckle "suppose seeing a ghost is one way to put it..........well i am in need of a shower i believe so i shall see you shortly" he said before smiling slightly at Rose before moving out of the hug and heading back inside to shower.

As he stood in the bathroom after taking of his shirt he saw the old marks and scars over his back and shoulders, ones he knew wouldn't fade and always would remind him of the pain......He quickly shook his head and continued to get ready only leaving the bathroom 10 minutes later clean and dressed in his uniform and seemingly back to his normal self

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose was sitting on the porch wanting to give him some privacy. She had made friends with a small bird that was singing to her and flying around for her making her giggle when it was nuzzle her cheek. "I like you too little robin." She said smiling as the bird fluttered onto her finger and made her smile. She patted the bird gently as she smiled at it making it sing more. It seemed very happy as she reached into her pocket and gave it some bread from earlier. She smiled as it ate it straight from her hand. It was so cute. Then it flew onto her shoulder and hid in her hair as the door began to open. Rose smiled hoping to see Noah come outside.

User Image

Monotonesword34
(OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:59 am

Noah came out of the door stretching before turning to Rose and giving a small smile "Hey Rose time to move on from here?" he asked seeing if she'd choose to risk going back home or coming with him "I have a few........let's say friends for now how want to get rind of that dark ruler that's around right now and put someone else on the throne......granted nothing big has been happening just small member gathering missions and prisoner releases, but now I myself have got a little more....... political power i guess so i'm a bigger help but that's something that you'll have to come along to find out, otherwise i'll take you back to your palaceand we'll go our separate ways

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

"To tell the truth, I want to go with you. Life in that castle was so dull without someone else there to actually do something with." She said with a small smile on her face as the little bird came out and flew into a plant that was on the porch. That was where it's nest was.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:15 am

Noah smiled and nodded as he stood and stretched once more pulling his uniform coat on and pulling his hat on too
"Well then shall we go then I know where I need to go next so i'm good to go any-time as the elder knows that we're leaving today"

Lupine Duchess

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose nodded at Noah and went over to his motorcycle. She had a smile on her face the entire time. She felt so free for once and she hoped that this feeling would last forever. As they rode along, she looked up at Noah and saw that he was so handsome. She blushed under her fur but looked away before he could see anything still smiling.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image
Name:Ariel
Race:Vampire
Bio: Leader of a group of rebels who are against the Monster Knight. Keeps watch over the two on their travels.
Weapons: Fangs, claws,
Can use magic: Yes
Extra: Has a Scar on her back from an encounter with the monster knight when her family was killed.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
As The two Pulled away, Ariel stood at a distance as thoughts ran into her head. "Could these two be the ones to defeat him?" was the biggest question she had.... "i have to keep watching them for now. i cant reveal Myself just yet  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Noah climbed onto the motorbike before smiling more to himself and starting the engine with a small amount of magic before looking into the woods eyes narrowing for a few seconds before he smiled again and pulled out a pair of goggles and pulling them on handing a pair to Rose "you'll need these"

Lupine Duchess
Ariel Bloodrose
[/qoute]

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image
Ariel finished drinking from her Canteen, and prepared to begin following the two... "i hope i'm right about these two." she thought to her self as she let her wings spread out and took to the skies  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff