Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:18 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Kieran
Link to character's journal: Journal
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: - just official art
Player's username: hanging gallow

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION  
PhiferWolf generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 742!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:27 pm
Quote:
Anyone may interact with Uru

Uru arrived at the gym after a short discussion with a messenger that left him with little time to actually prepare. He had heard of the event and scoffed at the idea, but when he had found out that he was signed up, it was a different matter. Someone had signed him up and now he was a part of it, sure there were ways to get out of it, but he wasn't the type to weasel his way free from an obligation. No, there were rules and there were regulations - and as a demon, he had to obey them. But prepare he did with what he had, luckily, he was meticulous when it came to putting his things away after his room had finished being renovated. He apologized to the staff that had to deal with the mess, but he liked the outcome - the ends - much better than before. The means wasn't justified nevertheless. The demon had spent an hour in front of his bed - covered in a wonderful slate gray and off-black comforter with matching pillows, the bed slightly elevated on a platform off the floor. Upon the bed was a laid out suit; a nicely pressed black jacket and slacks, the jacket with subtle, elegant blue embroidery along the upper sleeves, shoulder, and back that was fancy and still masculine, a wonderfully made white button-up, and a sleek tie. As the outfit was laid out, he held onto a pair of white gloves with embroidery on the back. Some where, deep down, there was a bit of him that still clings to the ways of the demon, to appear high class in the most fancy and expensive clothing, to draw the attention of everyone to him. In his mind, he justified that he just wanted to appear presentable - as the event had dictated - he just felt that this was the best (and, really, the only) nice thing he had to wear. With a quick trim, a rake of his hand through his hair, a breathing of his teeth, he got himself ready. One leg at a time, a tuck here and there, a fastening of the knot to his Adam's apple, and shucking on his jacket, he made his way out the door to the gym.

The demon pinpointed the monster as he came up from behind as he busied to put the gloves on, his face in his normal penchant of a scowl. "Math is the basis of most things, Damien. Biology is chemistry, chemistry is physics, physics is math." He didn't need to tell the green-eyed boil that math was indeed science in the simplest sense. For some reason, the gnome also shoved a bag of whatever against him - for which he growled at.

Uru stood tall, his back straight and head high, his arm at a perfect 90 degree angle as he held the pouch against his buttoned up chest, his sleek outfit and posture gave off an air of authority - elegance. He probably doesn't realize he's doing it.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked, his voice genuinely curious and... nervous. He wasn't exactly one to enjoy the spot light and he was almost betting that he was going to be tonight.

Bloodlust Dante
Safety Person~

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:53 pm
Immediately following her count of the given bag's contents, the oddity that is Alpinely set out to catch on to most of the procedures the event entails. It was again an opportunity for having some fun and pulling some pranks.

Ali is responsible for all of this:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Michael
Amount you are bidding: 100

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mellow
Amount you are bidding: 100

[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Danirate
Link to character's journal: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23471017
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa290/shyanimegrl/vampirepremade.jpg
Player's username: shyanimegrl

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION

[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Alpinely
Link to character's journal: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24413087
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa290/shyanimegrl/y1_alpinely_FIN_zps71ad836c.png
Player's username: shyanimegrl

iStoleYurVamps generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 520!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:40 pm
Crimson did not know that slavery was legal at Amity.
Now however, they did.

And they were excited. Coins that were of no value except for here which to them was a bit odd for trade and commerce, Crimson smiled as their familiar scoffed. Clearly, this place was demented and so his reaper would fit right in. the bloodstained buck was quick to trot himself over to the Moth ghoul, motioning towards her wings- and the dust. Insects were interesting were they not?

Hopping over to the stand, Crimson dropped their bag at the feet of the moth ghoul. Perhaps she would tell them about her dist and wings and her eyes and how they worked and did her feeler feel feelings or feel just like feathers they were most curious.
"I would like to purchase you. You are very unique." They said with a smile. The buck familiar just seemed bored with their reaper. Who had dropped nearly all their coins at once. A wonderful start to be sure.

It was only when Crimson noticed the ghoul with long hair and fluff that they pulled out the last handful-
"And The thick furred female as well!"

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Lusine
Amount you are bidding: 500

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding: 20 lol

Elda-Kun

Nyxtsuki Moon

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:55 pm
Baffled though he was about the 'arsonist' description, or what he had to do with matches and hiding them he did at least break into a smile when he saw Llyr, raising a hand and offering a shy but friendly wave.

He wasn't totally sure how he'd wound up in they situation but, at least there was a friendly face in the crowd!

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:56 pm
Keen found herself standing on the stage with people placing bids. How in the world did she get here? Peering out over the crowd she found herself drifting to hide behind Brand in the hopes that maybe they would be dazzled by him and not notice her. He was sparkly and she was grey. Carefully she wrote a note and held it out for him to see. What in the world happened and how did I end up a golfer and... whatever he said, and why are we for auction?

Part of her wondered if they too could bid on each other for the sake of .. hiding?

face your demons

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Torvil generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 721!

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:12 pm
Yes, this had been a bad idea. Darren fidgeted on the stage, trying to not look directly at anyone. He chewed his bottom lip, looking out from under his hat with his eye to see if there was anyone in the crowd he might know - someone who might save him...

Tokens: 721  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:23 pm
The tokens were in the process of being tallied when he heard the sound of one Uru prattling next to him, in which the boil that tried to break his concentration received a swift and abrupt finger in its general direction, without nary a glace. "You will not make me lose count and start all over again." he grumbled and continued with the last bit. Finally the tally was made and the number mentally stored away for reference later tonight when the gems of Diopside flicked to where he was standing and went wide as saucers. "Kinda much for a charity auction, dont ya think?" he teased, not mentioning the slightly less formal attire he went with when it was his turn in the past year.

The Demon, as far as the monster could tell, really put the spurs to the outfit this time, even checking for said spurs on the boil as well. There wasn't but he managed to view other things that got his approval.

"Yeah, you stand there, try to look pretty and hope that whomever decides to bet on you isn't a jerk." he explained curtly, taking the moment to waved the boil along with him. "For example." he showed as he dropped a few of the tokens on one of the sassier auctionees. "It was not I, but I know how it feels to just wish that it was over bub." he reasoned with the half clothed boil with the skeletal arm. Also, he was curious if the boil could indeed do magic like Brand with coins and biscuits and buttons. "See Uru, as simple as that." he flourised his hand with a tut.

It really was a lot more simple than being up there like a slab of bacon for show.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Kenta
Amount you are bidding: 40 Tokens

Bidding currency: 948- 40= 908 Tokens

PhiferWolf
robot kitten

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:36 pm
Llyr carefully wound his way through the throngs of people to get to the front of the stage, slanting his head up to look at Pachua, his cheeks a little pink as the chains looped around his torso clinked gently.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, a smile on his face. "I did not realize that you would be one of the, ah...contenders in this little event."

endejester

Steal generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 510!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 pm
Getting Keen some tokens. Yup yup!

Tokens: 510  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:42 pm
Pachua folded his wings and looked a little embarrassed. "Yeah…I bess, um… I'm really not sure where they came up with Arsonist though, you and I both know I prefer the water." He gave a small laugh and fluttered his wings slightly.

"I'm really glad you're here though! I was a little nervous that…well that no one would bid or, I don't know." He laughed again fanning his wings out in a small shrug.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:53 pm
"I must confess," said Llyr, a little sheepishly, "that I do not even know what an arsonist is. But yes, that is true," he added, with a small nod. "You are much more inclined to water, as all good people are."

The expression on his face softened a little, and Llyr reached towards Pachua. He couldn't quite reach the boil's hand, but his fingers fluttered lightly against his ankle as Llyr offered him a gentle smile.

"I am glad that I am here too," he said. "And I would like very much if I were to win you."

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:08 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Camilla
Link to character's journal: Here!
Link to piece of art you would like used for acution: N/a just official art! :/ Though it should be noted what she's wearing in her official art isn't what she'll be wearing at the auction
Player's username: Rikku Takanashi

I SOLOMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION  
Rikku Takanashi generated a random number between and ... 0!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:26 pm
(Attempting to get Tokens!)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:52 pm
Rikku Takanashi
(Attempting to get Tokens!)

((Psst... you need a number range... >.> <,< I don't think anyone saw this post.))  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff