Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly x M3G - The Enemy of Your Enemy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:12 am
Charity looked utterly shocked to hear Schwartz say what he did. Shocked, tinged with a bit of admiration. Most of the people she had worked with would just throw her to the sharks - or the death trap testing chambers, as the case would normally be. For the moment, she was struck speachless.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:20 am
"Lord knows I'd only have the honor of hearing more of your insane shrieking if I let you take the fall too." Schwartz added as they neared their headquarters and the lair of their master. He didn't look it, but he was somewhat nervous. The master could be quite cruel when necessary, but at least he didn't need to worry about dying. With his power, he was a great asset to the team and not one to be thrown away lightly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:47 am
Once they arrived, Charity threw Schwartz a meek smile before going on her way. She seemed a bit out of it, but no longer panicking - instead, just trying every rhyme she could for 'shrieking'. Sometimes, she would even giggle as she did so. Naturally, Charity had no intentions on going anywhere near the Master's chambers - figuring that Schwartz should stick to his word and give his report to the master. Charity was going to hide dance around in some obscure storage room. As far as she figured, she had every right to a short break.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:54 am
Schwartz led his hovering chest into the master's chambers. With his cane tucked under one arm and nary a tinge of fear to be seen on his face, he removed his hat in a sweeping bow. "Your gold, my lord. Though I regret to inform you the factory was a loss. I merely thought it necessary to cover our tracks. A ruckus was rather unavoidable, and should anyone have come to investigate after our departure, I fear they would have connected it all back to you. I merely acted in the master's better interests in the long term."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:46 am
{Sorry for shitpost. Getting a bit of block, so timeskip soon?}

The master was indeed upset that the factory had been destroyed, but Schwartz's reasoning was sound. After some obligatory yelling and threats, he deemed it suitable to let the mage off with a warning before dismissing him from his presence.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:56 am
As usual, just more yelling and no doubt empty threats. Schwartz seemed entirely unfazed as he left the room, leaving the chest with their master. "He talks a big game, but he has yet to act on any of it." he muttered under his breath as he replaced his hat on his had after the grand doors closed behind him. Despite getting scolded by his very dangerous master, Schwartz seemed entirely unfazed, and actually rather disappointed.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:19 am
{So, I've got nothing for the current scenario. Should I just post as Charity in her hidey hole, skip a few hours after she's come out - maybe have her bump into Schwartz, or maybe we skip to when they start their next mission?}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:34 pm
((I might actually have an idea....*motions for Charity to come out and start stalking*))

After another disappointing session of scolding, Schwartz headed out again. He quite frankly didn't care whether the master wanted him to stick around or not; the sorcerer was one of the few people in the world not afraid of the man. At first he seemed to be on a simple stroll until he moved into the thick depths of the forest.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:50 am
{HOLY s**t ACTUAL COMPUTER ACCESS WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN}

The madwoman wasn't sure if the demon noticed her or not, but his demeanor lead her to assume he hadn't. She had only recently crawled out from her little hidey hole, and to be honest, Charity found herself rather bored. If only to sate her curiosity about her partner, she followed him along as quietly as she could. She did not fear the consequences of being caught as much as she should, for she doubted he was sadistic enough to kill her over it. Even if he did, she would just wake back up - normal as always - and maybe throw a fit then be done with it. In other words, an ordinary day in the master's service.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:11 am
Schwartz seemed to walk for hours until the forest ended suddenly and he stood at the edge of a giant crater. He calmly began to remove his hat, coat, gloves, and scarf, hanging them along with his cane on a nearby tree branch before turning back to the crater...and just started flinging massive spells into it. Had it not been a crater already, it would've been one several times over. He recited several lengthy incantations and performed a variety of hand movements during the moments that followed before finally pausing. Out of breath just from all the frustration he was quite literally throwing into the crater, he stooped down to sit on the crater's edge to catch his breath.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:06 am
Charity watched in awe as Schwartz seemed to vent his frustrations into the crater. It was a lovely sight, perhaps even a little frightening. She already knew he was powerful, but my, it was no wonder that the master feared him so. In a way, she was kind of entranced - she never saw Schwartz show this level of emotion around the others. Not that she could blame him, mind you, for unless you were a useless madwoman your emotions made for a great weapon against you at the worst times possible. Still, it felt rude to just stand and stare, so she decided to speak up. "May...may she sit with you?" she asked, half expecting him to yell at her or to attack.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:10 am
In one swift motion, Schwartz whirled around and with a snap of his fingers, launched a small icicle in Charity's direction, embedding itself a few inches deep in a tree remarkably close to her head. "It's unwise to sneak up on a disturbed sorcerer." he warned, regaining his composure in the blink of an eye and returned his view forward. "Do as you will, it makes no difference to me."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:15 am
"Perhaps, but a disturbed sorcerer is still better company than a sadistic coward." Charity smiled sweetly for once, even despite the icicle hitting the tree so closely to her head. She timidly approached and sat beside him, although at a respectful distance. "She knows he took the fall out of honor, but he deserves thanks nevertheless. So...thank you."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:22 am
"Heh..." A smile suddenly creased Schwartz's lips along with an escaped chuckle which soon evolved into a cold laugh. "That pathetic excuse for a punishment is hardly what has me so riled up! Why on earth would some hollow threats and loud shouting affect me? He wouldn't dare hurt me, I'm his precious trump card, should the need arise!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:55 am
"Exactly. The disturbed sorcerer could kill and usurp him, if he had a mind for it. He is not some weak waif to be bullied and beaten at the master's leisure." Charity pointed out, her voice losing all emotion for a brief moment. If one were to look at her face beneath the hood, they might see a traumatized look well used on battle hardened soldiers. Shaking her head slightly, she said, "No, the master will never raise a hand against Schwartz. He would take it out on the waif. Always the waif."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff