Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:43 pm
Daren was hit squarely in the chest and shot right out of his scrap bot, falling to the ground soaking wet, followed by his creation collapsing into a lifeless pile of junk with a loud crash. Daren stayed on the ground on his hands and knees, coughing as he tried to catch his breath after feeling like he just got sprayed by a fire hose. "s**t, man...Why the hell is this thing set up to counter my moves? I never showed off enough to warrant this kinda firepower, and even then how would they know to program it like that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:40 pm
Evan kept watching and gulped. "s**t...I need to help. B-but how?!" He said as he looked towards his computer. He closed his eyes tight. "Show me how...how to beat this thing!" He said as his body glowed purple and the computer screen soon imitated his phone's screen. He saw something in his mind as his eyes shot open. "That's it...."

The robot aimed the blaster at Daren and toke a step towards him. As it was preparing another blast Evan through a pipe form behind the pile still remaining hidden and hit the robot in it's head drawing it attention.

"Quick! Hit it with fire! While it's still blue! And stranger...smack it with that...hammer thingy on your side!"" Evan called out from his hiding spot. He looked at his hands as they still glowed purple. "Ok...now show me more...." He said to his computer as he put his hand on it again and closed his eyes.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:53 pm
Daren clenched his teeth. He was down, but he sure as hell wasn't out. Evan called for fire? He could do one better. He extended his claws as he got to his feet and started running at the robot's leg. He quickly climbed onto the foot and used his power to rip off a panel to expose the wiring inside, slashing and burning what he could see before starting to scale the leg up to the body. So long as Evan had the robot distracted, he crawled around the robot, getting inside and wreaking havoc on the insides. Hit enough spots and things had to start shutting down sooner or later, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:58 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Watching the scene unfold Evan's call for his assistance pulled him out of the bewildered state he was in. Pulling his mace from his side he charged low at the creature. It's focus seemed to be on Daren and Evan so if he was able to strike it while it was not paying attention to it that creature would likely feel the blow. Following after Daren's attack Joe slammed the mace into an area of exposure he had ripped off easily smashing in the electronics underneath as the armored hull had been removed. Crippling one of the legs should bring the creature down to there playing field so they would have the advantage right?
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:26 am
The robot fell to one knee from the impact of the mace. It began scanning the area again locating Daren inside itself before looking at Joe."NEW SOURCE DETECTED. CLASSIFICATION: YELLOW. ACTIVATING AERO BLASTER." It boomed it's chest spun and glowed blue before it's blaster's nozzle seemed to turn into a megaphone like blaster and glow green. "ACTIVATING BLUE SYSTEM FLUSH" The gangbuster announced as it got ready to flush it's insides with water to flush Daren out. Meanwhile the robot aimed it's green blaster at Joe and began charging it's shot.

Evan's eyes opened again and he stood up. "Ok....let's try this..." He pointed his finger in the air and closed his eyes. His body glowed purple as he drew a large circle with his finger. Suddenly a portal opened above him. "Ok good...that's a thing.." He muttered as he focused on the data in his body. "Go, Genie!" He called out as the purple data squares form before rushed out of his hand and into the portal. Another portal seemed to open behind the robot as the purple squares began spiraling up out of it as they began to take the shape of the Genie Daren and Evan had faced before.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:28 am

"Foul creation" Joe called out as he lept back seeing the megaphone like weapon starting to form. As he did electricity began to crackle off of the mace he wielded. "Taste lightning creature" he called throwing his mace towards the area he had damaged slamming hard into the wound and blasting the robot's internals with electricity as the blaster fired hitting Joe and knocking him back to the ground next to Evan.

"Conjurer" Joe said to Evan as he was slowly getting back to his feet as he did he lifted his hand towards the creature. The mace that was stuck in the robot's leg shook a few times before being pulled back to Joe's hand. "Can thou hold the creatures attention with your summon?" Joe asked gripping his mace tightly as electricity began to spark off of it like before.
(Does it scan the people it's fighting? I was wondering if so since it knew that Joe was a base yellow type when he hadn't used anything yet. Also if you couldn't tell I may read to many comics as I based Joe off of thor since I saw I could do both metal and electricity.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:02 pm
((Hey guys biggrin ))

"Hey, send for a pickup. Got a few trying to rob a bank." Skye said as she ended the call. She looked over at the three criminals she captured, all chained to a lamppost with ice. "Stay put, they'll be coming shortly." She said to them with a smile. It seems like it'll be a good day after catching some rulebreakers. She checked her phone for any news from the police department. It looks like they were trying to catch a ruffian causing trouble at a bar, but fled to the junkyard. No news on his capture yet. Curious, Skye started to head off towards the junkyard.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:30 pm
((yeah the robot looks for the presence of essence in a person. It'll be explained why soon. but it has to do with a major character. and I noticed I like the reference! and hello Hikaru thanks for joining!))

The robot's head started spinning from the blast of electricity as it's eyes began flashing. "ERROR: MULTIPLE CIRCUITS BLOWN! ESSENCE COLOR MIXER: DAMAGED. ESSENCE DETECTOR: MALFUNCTIONING" It said as it began to try and stand.

Evan nodded. "Yes it can!" He looked at the portal. "Genie! Restrain the robot!" He called out to the summon. "AS YOU WISH MASTER!" The genie Bellowed as it was still forming. A giant hand grabbed the robot's blaster and pulled it back. The robot tried to break free but the Genie let out a loud grunt and punched the robot in it's head before putting it in a chokehold rendering it's arms useless. "Make sure our friend is clear from the robot before you do what I think you're about to do.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:42 pm
There was some clanging and banging before a panel flew off the back of the robot, followed by a gushing stream of water and finally Daren, tumbling to the ground a soggy, coughing mess. "Gangbuster my a**!" he panted as he lay face up on the ground, having come close to drowning in there. "That's ******** overkill is what that is! I'm calling police brutality on this s**t!"

((Thank you, Hikaru. Now I am going to hear all of Skye's lines as read by Naoto from Persona 4.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:33 pm

"Varily" Joe said as he started to spin the mace around his arm by the strap at the end. Electricity began sparking more and more as it twisted thru the air seeming to pull the ions from the very air round him. When Daren came tumbling out of the creature Joe stopped spinning the entire hammer seeming to be made of electricity. "Make way friend" Joe called as he rushed towards the robot at full speed. Reaching down he put both hands on his mace to get the strongest strike he could out of it. "Have at thee" Joe yelled as he lunged bringing the mace towards the creatures head with the full momentum of both the weapon and his body. A clap of electricity bursting forth as metal struck metal and consumed the robot as Joe landed behind it. Should his strike had done the job the creature's head that the genie had held in place should have been crushed in or lying several yards away from the hit.
(^_^ Good to know it's shown well enough. I don't fully grasp the whole speech that he uses in all situations but im trying.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 pm
The robot's head was sent flying off as it crashed a few yards away.It's eyes flashed and slowly dimmed out. It's body sparked and went limp as it fell to its' knees.

"Genie, slide the head over here and toss the body in a pile. We need to make our escape soon guys!" Evan called as the genie did as he was told before turning back into a swirling cloud of data and flying to Evan before getting reasorbed into his arm. he looked at his laptop before pulling the eyes out of the bot. "Cameras...just as I thought." He said before sighing. "Can one of you smash or metal this head down before we escape, this way no one will see this camera." He muttered as he stood up and put the camera and laptop in his bag  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Exhaling loudly Joe rolled his shoulder and cracked his neck as he turned just in time to see the conjurers creature picking up the head of the robot. "Conjurer what pray tell is this creation?" Joe asked walking to the body of the now decapitated robot and shoved it's body a few times with his foot. "Foul metal creature" Joe said at it with disdain. Looking over towards Daren Joe's mace floated next to him for a moment before sitting itself back on his hip as it was the thin metal band that held it in place once again close over it. "Metal shaman, how fair you?" he questioned him walking over to lend his hand to the man to help the now soaked fighter to his feet.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:43 pm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 pm
((Hehe...sorry sweatdrop I love Naoto though :3 Thought the concept would be nice since she's the only girl amongst the boys >.< ))

Skye could see the police cars and lights up ahead. "What's going on?" She asked one of the officers on standby. It was a bit crowded and with the fence, she couldn't really see anything.

"Beat it junior, this isn't a place for you." One of the officers said, treating her like a kid because she was smaller and younger than the others.

"What?! I'll have you know that I just caught three bank robbers!" Skye said in protest, but the officer just shooed her away. Geez, how annoying. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she could hear some noises from over the fence. Strange noises that didn't sound like a normal apprehending of a typical troublemaker. She tried to get closer to the fence to see what was going on.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 pm

(Haha this is gonna be interesting to keep this norse like accent up for the whole RP.)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff