Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:25 pm
(I never said It was a man lol. Actually it's going to probably be ARC 2 lol and you get a team to go to a new land and fight a group trying to kidnap the person who has healing powers lol.)

Damion smiled and stood up. "Actually I do have people in mind for the job." He said then there was a knock on the door. "Hold that thought." He said then walked to the door and opened it up to a few Knights standing in the hall. "May I help you?" He asked them.

"Sir we have come here to request the Radiant Dawns help. It seems there is a mysterious wind mage out the outskirts of the towns and he started running from the knights. The King has already went there himself and we came to ask you to lend him aid." The knight said as he started breathing hard, he was clearing out of breath.

Damion sighed and looked at Jacob. "Well it looks like we might have to delay your task. This mage might be one of the bandits who have been attacking us of late. I trust our King with our lives but it be best not to make him go alone, that's why we are here. I will stay here and keep and eye out for anything unusual. You take who ever you can and go with the knights to help the king." He said then walked out of the room.

Levi sighed. "Well it's to bad they all think I am someone I am not. If I go in the streets I will surely be attacked, and I don't really want to hurt innocent people." He said as he saw a few wind users jump onto the roofs not to far away. "Well now this is why we can't have nice things. I guess I am off." He said then bowed and moved his hand and was gone in a gush of wind.

(BTW if Meg gets on to post you can take her with you Shining. I see everyone getting on but it takes you guys a while to post razz )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:40 pm
"And people say I'm unimaginative." Leon said, rolling his eyes as the guy darted away. "Oh wait, I didn't catch his name. Darn, and he was so interesting too." Leon said, aware that one of the wind mages had approached him and demanded he identify himself. "You can just call me SMOKEBOMB!" Leon shouted throwing a pellet to the ground, creating a small smoke cloud to disappear. When disappearing and making getaways was your bread and butter, you tended to be good at it, which was why Leon quickly grabbed a cloak, threw down his hood and began hobbling about, making his white hair good for something other than charming ladies. I should do something big.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:14 pm
{I won't lie, this time around I was waiting until Mr_Packwoman's profile got accepted. It felt weird writing out a post name-referencing his character when it wasn't even up at the time, even if the reference is minor.}

Circe maintained a neutral expression as she listened to Jin's report, mulling the situation over before she dared to speak. "It's a start, at least." She would have huffed out a sigh, but quite frankly, it would not do for her people to see her as weak - not even clever Jin. "If we're going to pull it off, it can't be just anyone. We should send someone with more finesse and subtlety than the average lug head. Preferably someone that can take orders better than Lars." She took another dainty sip of her drink, contemplating who exactly might be fit for such a task. Lars was dead, Charley as well, Rocky too rebellious. Tyler wasn't an option this time, for he was better for when things needed to explode than when things needed some subtlety. "Maybe Avice? She seems to be a sneaky enough sort, unless you'd prefer to handle this yourself - or know someone better suited."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:21 pm
(I have an idea for Tyler lol)

Tyler had snuck into the town during the commotion surrounding the mysterious wind mage. He was hiding in a back ally and saw both Levi and Leon disappear off the roof. "Hmm I think I could us this to my advantage." He said then started after the direction is seemed the wind was moving. It wasn't long before he stopped and crouched behind a crate in one of the back allies. He saw Levi sitting down taking another breather. "Well now this is going to be fun." He said then saw a few knights who were getting ready to turn down the ally. He then took a vile out from his belt and then threw it. When it landed next to Levi.

The Knights turned the corner and saw Levi sitting down. "STOP YOU CRIMINAL!" One shouted.

Levi shot up and sighed. "Look I am not who you think I am. I think there has been a misunderstanding." He said then raised his hand.

Tyler smiled as he saw his chance and he used his MUSEs to heat up the vile as soon as he raised his hand and it exploded.

Levi jumped soon as the explosion happened and landed on the roof above them. "What just happened?" He asked then looked at the knight who now had their swords drawn at him. "s**t!"

"GET HIM!!!" Yelled the Knight and they began to charge at him.

"I am guessing that you won't think this is a misunderstanding either?" He asked then quickly disappeared in another gust of wind.

Tyler smiled as he watched the Knight chase after Levi. "Perfect!" He said and then walked off and disappeared in the chaos.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:24 pm
(Your fine meg lol. But we will need Chancy soon lol. And ya Tyler may not be subtle but he sure is smart lol. )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:40 pm
{Just tell me when she is. ^u^

Also, real question - is the Radiant Dawn guild hall within Tian's walls or is it elsewhere?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:51 pm
(No Radiant Dawn is in the Capital which is Mako. Tian is on the outskirts of the kingdom. But it doesn't take to long to travel to and from. And Tian is one of the big markets that trades with outside kingdoms that's why it is always open to attack.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:43 pm
((You know Leon is available for contractual bandit work. :3 ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:10 pm
(lol! Now *waits for reply*)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:14 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

After some time the king and his men had reached the area. The clopping of horses echoed around them as he spurred on his horse to make haste. "Captain have half of your squad report to the area where you first encountered this wind mage and spread from there. We shall move down thru the town and see what we can find in the way of leads of where the man has gone." Issuing his order Kaelthas speed off into the town. He didn't need to wait for the captain knowing he would eventually catch up but in turn wanted to get a good look around to see if he could find this mage and straighten things out before they got out of hand and either the mage or his guards do something out of line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting the folder back down on the table Jacob sighed slightly as the knock came interrupting he and Damion's conversation. Even more so when he saw who was at the door. Knowing what was likely coming next as the royal guard never visited the Radiant Dawn unless something is wrong, Jacob adjusted his gloves as lifted his staff putting it over his shoulder. When Damion returned and spoke he knew his hunch was right. "Right. First thing tho where is Chancy anyways?" When he had followed Damion thru to the guild office he had not seen anything broken or destroyed so he had guessed she was not yet back from where ever she had been.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:56 am
Damion got down stairs and then when Jacob came down and asked him about Chancy he pointed to the door. "She is in the front yard of the guild hall last I saw. You best hurry." He said then Got his book out and opened it up and started reading something.

(Now we need Chancy razz )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:19 pm
"Avice is about the best person I could think of, knowing the more reliable of our lot. I don't mind doing it myself, but I certainly don't think this is a one man job. If s**t goes to hell I'd like some backup, y'know?" Jin said folding his arms and leaning on the table.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:34 pm
"Very well. You will be in charge of this operation and you are free to take as many - or as little - men as you see fit. Just make sure to take Avice and return safely." Circe offered a rare, genuine smile. Not a smirk, not a wry little half-smile, but one of genuine warmth. Of course, it was short lived, as she quickly returned to an otherwise neutral expression. "If anyone subverts your authority, or at least tries to, feel free to cut off a finger for every act of insubordination."

~*~

Chancy had only recently returned to the guild hall, and even then only reluctantly. She stood within the edge of the courtyard, clutching her broomstick tightly as she paced to and fro beside the entrance. On one hand, she felt ashamed of the incident and embarassed. Showing her face felt like yet another screw up. On the other, she couldn't hide away forever - as much as she would like to. What was she to do? How could she make up for the massive scene she caused? Such questions churned and twisted within her mind for the moment being.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:39 pm
"Woah, no." Jin said, suddenly standing up straight with a look of surprise as he held up his hands in defense. "I don't mind doing this gig, but put Avice in charge, not me. I don't do leadership....Not that I won't take the lead if you absolutely want me too, of course." he quickly added so as not to make it seem like he was outright disobeying her.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:59 pm
"If you take the right people, leading won't be an issue. At most, all you will have to do in that regard is give everyone their jobs and keep whomever you take from killing one another." Circe pointed out, an eyebrow raised in interest at Jin's (hilarious) response. "Really, it isn't anything you don't do already." In other words, expected him to be a glorified babysitter. Still, it said a lot that she was insisting that he head the operation instead of Avice.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff