Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
When The Balance Shifts (Dante and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:51 am
DragonMistress07
Honey had tokeep hherself from staring before startingto run her hands down his body. "Let me know when it hurts." she replied, pressing certain parts of his chest and stomach, her hands limverkng on his muscles more than they should.
Dante Kazahana

He smiled as he felt her hands on him. He enjoyed having her hands against his body... "It 'hurts' quite a bit." He said as he ran his hand along her waist slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:13 am
Honey gave him a look. "I am serious." She said in exasperation, ignoring the flutterting feeling in her stomach when Coyote ran his hand a long her waist. It was distracting.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:21 am
DragonMistress07
Honey gave him a look. "I am serious." She said in exasperation, ignoring the flutterting feeling in her stomach when Coyote ran his hand a long her waist. It was distracting.
Dante Kazahana

"And I'm almost never." He replied with a smile though when she touched his chest he winced a little. he continued running his hand along her waist slowly though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:54 am
Honey noticed the flinch before placing her hands on his chest, where they started to glow a light blue. "Does this feel better?" she asked, looking up into his eyes, while continuously ignoring the hand that seemed fixated on her waist.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:12 am
DragonMistress07
Honey noticed the flinch before placing her hands on his chest, where they started to glow a light blue. "Does this feel better?" she asked, looking up into his eyes, while continuously ignoring the hand that seemed fixated on her waist.
Dante Kazahana

He felt a relief in his chest and nodded, "Yes... it feels lots better..." He replied as looked at her. "So what if my chest doesn't hurt anymore?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:23 am
Honey looked over at him. "I don't know. Anyway, let me know when the pain is completely gone, okay?" she replied, hands still on his chest, trying not to blush at the demon's statement.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 am
DragonMistress07
Honey looked over at him. "I don't know. Anyway, let me know when the pain is completely gone, okay?" she replied, hands still on his chest, trying not to blush at the demon's statement.
Dante Kazahana

"Of course." He said smiling, though had no intention of actually telling her the pain was gone anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:49 am
Honey gave him a look, not believing him for a second. "Okay, then." she replied, shifting so that she was closer to him, keeping her hands firmly on his chest. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked after a few minutes of silence
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:56 am
DragonMistress07
Honey gave him a look, not believing him for a second. "Okay, then." she replied, shifting so that she was closer to him, keeping her hands firmly on his chest. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked after a few minutes of silence
Dante Kazahana

"Very much." He said with a smile as his hand went from on her side to around her waist as she was closer as his other hand caressed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:13 am
Honey rolled her eyes as she removed her hands from his chest. "There. That should do it." she replied, instinctively leaning into the touch as Coyote pulled her closer to him. She had to admit that it felt nice.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:19 am
DragonMistress07
Honey rolled her eyes as she removed her hands from his chest. "There. That should do it." she replied, instinctively leaning into the touch as Coyote pulled her closer to him. She had to admit that it felt nice.
Dante Kazahana

He smiled as he looked at her closely before he leaned in and gently pressed his lips against hers. Something about her lips was different... so pure.... he had never kissed an angel before.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:29 am
Honey blinked before her eyes went wide with surprise when he kissed her. Her first thought was to pull away but she found herself liking it and kissing back, relaxing against him.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:37 am
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked before her eyes went wide with surprise when he kissed her. Her first thought was to pull away but she found herself liking it and kissing back, relaxing against him.
Dante Kazahana

He pulled her against his chest and kissed her lips more. He kept on kissing her lips before he slowly pulled away, "Not bad... I didn't know angels were so good kissers."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:48 am
Honey looked up st him in a daze. "Um...thanks? You weren't half bad yourself." she replied quietly, a pretty little blush aappearing on her face. She had never been kissed liked that before. Or at all for that matter.
Dante Kazahana

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:01 am
DragonMistress07
Honey looked up st him in a daze. "Um...thanks? You weren't half bad yourself." she replied quietly, a pretty little blush aappearing on her face. She had never been kissed liked that before. Or at all for that matter.
Dante Kazahana

He saw her blushing again and smiled, "Damn... you are so cute when you blush..." He then kissed her once again, kissing her deeply as he pulled her tightly against him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff