Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Monster Girl Triangle (Need one more girl, open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:23 pm
Skye Heart

Skye blinked at the winged girl before nodding her head. "Morning." she replied with a smile before watching the other girl fly over to the boy from earlier. She frowned when he looked his way, wondering why he was looking at her like she was a stalker? She had to admit that is aura was interesting but she wouldn't stalk him. Yet. Of course she didn't know that herself just yet. She gave a smile at the boy before heading into the school, cheerfully telling people to move or get run over by her tail.

UnderNight21
Hope the kind

(Oh, its easy. Quote Hope once and then add another quote but with my name. Get it?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 pm
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Ken shook his head. "It's alright, I'm learning to slowly get over it. It's definitely a process...but I can't let it control me, y'know?", he stated. And it was true. Ken COULDN'T let this one event dictate the course of his life forever. He noticed the lamia, he had decided to refer to her as such until corrected, had disappeared. For some reason he felt an odd...jolt, when he saw her. Maybe it was the snake blood that ran through his veins. Or maybe it was the fried rice Ken had for breakfast. Honestly he couldn't pick between either one at the moment.  

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

╔══════════════╗

Alana shook her head as she agreed with the human.
"Taking one step at a time, right? If there is anyway I can help I am more than happy to hear you out." Alana said with a smile while allowing her wings to morph within her body so that they no longer appeared visible.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:37 pm
Skye morphed into her human form, well, the bottom half anyway, as she headed iinto the school, adjusting the skirt and shoes so that she was more comfortable. "Hm. Not the most comfortable but it will have to do for now as her regular form was just a bit to big at the moment to fit the school classrooms.
UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:02 am
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Ken shook his head. "Thanks, but no thanks. It's something I gotta do on my own. It's my own personal demon to handle.", Ken stated as the bell rang. "Oh crap, that's the bell! See ya Alana!", Ken waved as he rushed towards his first period. He actually made it on time to first period, study hall, on time. And he came across the lamia once more, just without her tail. Ken took his seat away from her and took out Fire Emblem Awakening, and started to play, tuning out the chatter around him from his classmates.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:17 am
Honey rested her head in her hands as she watched other students walk into the classroom. She blinked when she caught Ken's scent, looking over at him as he took a seat beside her before shrugging and going back to the students until she became bored enough to take out her headphones and listen to her favorite song. She leaned back as the music flowed over her, relaxing her.

UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:40 am
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

Alana could hear the bell ring for first period to begin. She waved a goodbye before arriving at her other class. Its funny how fate works because both creatures she had spoken with before were present within her classroom. Alana took her seat within the classroom and shuffled through her books to find the How to Command Your Element book.
╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:13 pm
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

The day then proceeded to drag on and on for Ken. As the day progressed the more tired he became. Was he sick? No, not that he could feel at least. It all finally came to a head at lunch. Ken was simply minding his own business when his eyes began to hurt. Suddenly the pain shot all over. Yes, Ken was having a seizure in the middle of the lunchroom, in front Alana, the lamia girl and everyone else. 'Well, that's not how I thought I'd go out...', his mind went as his screams echoed through the room, collapsing in pain, trying to find something to stop the seizure.  

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

The classes had dragged on for the day till everyone was finally able to have their lunch break. When Alana had gotten her food she paused as she heard a somewhat familiar voice scream out in agony. Alana rushed to the scene with her food intact before placing it down on the table. She took the stranger's shoulders into her hands.
"Hey there, I'm here. Don't you worry, everything will turn out fine." Alana was no healer but all she had was a steady heart. She placed him into an embrace. Allowing him to hear her heart in order to soothe his pain.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 pm
Skye jerked in surprise at the scream before rushing over to Kennonlymto find Alana already there, holding him. "What on earth iis going on?" she asked as she knelt down on Ken's other side. She placed her handon his chest, wondering why he wouls just up and have a seizure for no reason? She ignored how her magic responded to the snake blood within him. "Hey. Can you hear me?" she asked, using a free hand to touch his face.
UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:42 pm
"I believe it is called a seizure," Alana replied to Skype as she did her best to attempt to soothe him. Considering she had no real experience with such things she was at a lost of what to do. She could only hope that whatever was happening with him would pass away quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:20 pm
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

All Ken could make out was two familiar silhouettes. Everything was flashing, students rushing to see what was wrong with him, the sound of an ambulance, everything in a school incident. Finally everything just faded and Ken passed out. Thankfully he wasn't dead, but a seizure was no laughing matter.  

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:26 pm
The stranger within her arms went limp within her arms. She placed an ear to his chest to still hear the familiar rhythm of a heartbeat. The ambulance noise filled her ears, she wasn't sure who had called them but it was certainly nice to have at this moment.
"I'm going to go deliver him to the ambulance, I'm sure he will be better." Alana smiled towards the Ryu in front of her before outstretching her golden wings. She took off and delivered the boy to the ambulance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:35 pm
Skye frowned as he watched the other girl flynoff with Men, feeling highly irritated for some reason and did not know why. She looked around to see the students still milling about and told them to disperse. She decided to follow the two if only to make sure that the boy would be okay. She told herself that she was just checking on a fellow reptile but the voice in the back of her head said otherwise.
UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:55 pm
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

As he laid in the ambulance, Ken's mind seemed to be dreaming. Said dream was the usual scene. "Hey hon, I'm home.", Ken would say. As he came into the living room, Ken would see his girlfriend of two years on the couch. With another man. "What the hell is this now...?", Ken mumbled weakly. He couldn't understand what exactly was happening. "Exactly what it looks like assbreath. Now take a hike.", she would say. "W-wait a minute, what's going on?", he would mutter. Finally she would get up, grab a bottle and smash it across his torso, forcing him to the floor. "Exactly. What. It. Looks. Like.", she would say with every stomp. "Now get your things and get outta my home.", she'd whisper, before returning to the couch with a rather scared looking new boyfriend. The exact same dream. Repeated end on end. Like a broken record.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff