Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:34 am
wolf_with_a_dragon

I glanced up when I heard someone speaking, and I saw a tallish man with short, spiky sandy blond hair looking about. He seemed tense and uncomfortable, like someone was about to jump him at any moment. I glanced about, and any malicious threats I detected had long since moved on-- so I shrugged. Also, all the other nearby tables were taken.

I chewed my food thoroughly before swallowing.

Go ahead. I said, before tossing a piece of curried meat into the air and catching it in my mouth, before chewing for a second and swallowing. I don't mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:28 pm
Jake was glad that the girl didn't seem to mind his presence. Most people from where he came from would have tried to kill him for asking such a ridiculous question. "Th-thank you." He said, still not sure just how safe he was. He carefully took a seat across from the table from her.

He couldn't help but notice just how good what she was eating looked. "If you don't mind, would you tell me what it is you have ordered?" He asked, feeling really stupid. He still didn't even know how to go about asking for his meal, and here he was asking what she was eating as if he knew exactly what was going on. And he was probably sounding like a moron due to how carefully he was stringing together his sentences.

Okami Ameras

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

This is Lamb Tikka Marsala. I said with a smile. It's a spicy indian dish that's made with lamb marinated in spices and yogurt, cooked on a spit over an open flame just enough to get a nice char, added to a marsala yogurt sauce, then served over rice. I said with a smile, holding up a piece of the lamb in my fancy chopsticks.

I nodded my head in the direction of an Indian stall nearby, where a couple bearded young men were cooking with fire. I got it over there. Do note that they have a tendency to make things one degree hotter then what you ask for.

I had noticed his odd, seemingly jerky behavior, and I gave him a considering eye for a moment. You're not from virtue, are you? Here. I pull a shining gold coin out of my pocket and slap it on the table. That was enough to get a full dish, a drink of any choice, dessert, and then some. Here. From a fellow transplant. Get yourself something tasty.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:38 pm
"That sounds delicious. I think I'll get some for myself." Jake said after the girl told her what it was she was having. He looked over to the direction that she nodded her head in. So that's where he would have to go and get the food from. Though, what a one degree difference in the food did to it he had no idea. As far as he was concerned cooked was cooked.

"No, I'm kind of new here." He admitted. He was about to get up when the girl slapped a gold coin onto the table. He tensed up immediately, assuming that the coin was to act as a trap or some sort of bribe. "What's the catch?" He asked, refusing to believe that she was giving him the coin out of the kindness in her heart. Growing up in vice taught him that nobody ever did nice things just because, there was always an ulterior motive behind such actions.

Okami Ameras

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:48 am
"Yeah, truth be told, I'm not from here, but this book has some lore on some stuff from back home so I thought I'd give it a thumb through." Damian said happily, ignoring Squiggle's rantings as he slapped some money on the counter for the book. He'd steal more later so it didn't matter whether he paid for it now or later. If she wants to kill us I hope she at least bangs us first. Sticks and Stones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:42 am
"Oh! So you're from one of the Eldritch planets?" Cheria asked since the title of the book suggested lores of those worlds. She was more interested knowing that this man was from a different world. "What's it like over there?" she asked, curious to hear the experiences from someone who actually lived there instead of just reading about it from a book.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

I blinked at him as I watched him tense, looking at her and the coin warily. I shrugged.

Must there be a catch? I asked, glancing up to look him straight in the eye. You act like it's a contract, or a trap. I understand since you are new here, but... You forget where you are. This is the world of Virtue... I trailed off. I hoped he would get the message.

I glanced down again, and picked up the coin. I had wayy too many of these. Ever since I had become a star, my wealth had skyrocketed. I shrugged and put it back in my pocket. His loss. He looks hungry, after all. I thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 pm
Kojiro smirked seeing the man at the door. "Here's a hero...." He said as he moved form the window. "He walked to a room where the man had the wife and kids tied up. Kojiro smirked. as he waved his hand. "Go ahead....answer the door..." He said as he hid in a large cloud of mist. The man nodded as he walked downstairs and answered the door. "Can I help you?" He asked Natas with a warm smile as Kojiro watched from his hiding spot."Where is that fool....my baited trap is clearly working..." Kojiro thought to himself as he watched the scene form his hiding spot

((that's fine with me haha))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:23 am
Natas smiled lightly"Good evening sir, I thought i heard a scream and my friend here lead me to this house. Are you in need of assistance?"he asked as his armor clad arm twitched slightly. the eye moved searching the area for the source of energy. 'Something's off, why are his eyes purple?' he thought to himself.

((Cool Cool, Been awhile VB))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:42 am
"It's a lot dirtier there, and there are a lot of poverty issues and heathen gods and demigods running around." "I like this place a lot more though." Damian said, smiling as he ignored the disgruntled voice in his head. It seemed to be going really well.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 am
The man smiled and closed his eyes. "Oh...there's no problem here, my wife saw a mouse is all." He said simply as he start laughing. "Thank you for checking in however...." Kojiro watched from his hiding spot. "I don't like that arm..." Kojiro thought to himself as he raised his hand in the mist and put his palm facing Natas "copy that face..." before turning it to himself. He then reached into his kimono sleeve and pulled out a small and opened it. He then put the hand that was facing Natas on a blank page as mist began copying his appearance down. "Get him out of here until back up arrives..." Kojiro thought to the man as he kept watch. The man kept smiling to Natas before putting his hand on the door. "If there is nothing else I am rather busy...." He said as he began to close the door.

((Yes it most certainly has! How have you been?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:31 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Having finished up his quick hack and account transfers Jacob had started back to moving thru the streets. The visor covering his eyes was still up as a single red blip and a green arrow directed him towards the house of the man Kojiro had directed him towards. "This the place" he muttered to himself looking over towards the man at the door who was speaking with another person on the inside. 'Guessing this is one of these heroes, better wait till a fight goes down'. Tapping the headset the visor slowly faded as he put his hands in his pockets and headed past the house. He doubted Kojiro had been informed of his true mission and that was just fine to him. 'Not yet, not yet little fly, honey is needed to find the rest of you so that we may have a feast.'
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:00 pm
"Oh, I see. That correlates with some of the books I've read. It must be hard to live there." Cheria said as she grabbed the books she bought and place them into her bag that hanged from her shoulder. If one were to look, there were three other books already in there. "As nice as this world looks, I've heard and seen the people here change for the worse." she explained. "There are rumors of evil running about and plaguing this world, causing all of these misfortunes, but rumors are rumors. Believe them if you like, but I have yet to see any proof."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 pm
The arm turned quickly reacting to the use of magic'There' Natas thought as he reacted to the arms information he turned quickly looking to the dark corner."I know you're there"he said jumping from the stoop into the street. Natas's arm quickly changed size, the silver lining raised off the arm and made a larger armor. he opened his hand and a black with an eye at the joint of the spear head and pole seemed to ooze out the center of his palm*. "Come out quietly and I'll take it easy on you"

(* note the only time that weapon shift wont take one full post is before a battle starts)
((I've been good, just busy with ppl dying and work honestly, how about yourself?))  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 am
"Honestly it all depends on who you know and how you live. But yes, it was pretty hard." Damian said with a small chuckle, sneaking a peek at the bag, he could see a lot of books. Then she said something interesting. "Heard the same thing upon arrival. From what I heard though, seems like that was all fairly recent. I take it you're not from this world as well?" Shut up for a few minutes okay. This might be important! Later.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff