Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Ash's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:30 am
TheHelmsman13

Sebastet just stared at him for a moment then looked down at the leather and reached one hand out to touch it with her fingertips. She felt oddly numb by now but could feel that her eyes were going to swell if she didn't so something about it. She hated crying for multiple reasons, one of which being the fact that her eyes got all puffy.

"I should shower first, I think..." she said in a soft but emotionless voice, as if the crying had drained her for the moment. In a way it had, though it was more like sealing a few things up for her, clarifying a few things.

Admittedly, she was still a bit on the oblivious side as far as Crowley's attraction to her. But then again, she usually was.

"I need to tell Anna to look for Shade's granddaughter. That'll be the next one their goddess would pick to run the Reapers if she wants to reform them. Maybe she can take Semet with her to find Gypsy. They can see what she knows about what happened," she added in that slightly monotone voice, as if she was going through the motions for now.

She'd mentioned a shower but didn't move for the bathroom this time. She didn't take the leathers from him either, just touched them lightly with her fingertips.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:28 am
TheHelmsman13

User Image
Anna
"I'm glad you think so," Anna said. She found a chair and took a seat. "I wonder what I should do now. The security is taken care of, and the twins are safe for the moment. I'm not entirely sure what to do with my free time." She examined Semet for a moment. "Any ideas? What do you like to do?"

Dameon Black
Crew

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 am
User Image

Raphael had taken to the sky as soon as Dancer had settled on his back. The flight was a swift and comparably easy ride for the halfbreed demon, who had miraculously fallen asleep. As they came closer to the ground, some of the Wards that the Demon Ashe had erected would give him a warning of who was showing up.

Landing softly beyond the protective barriers, the Dragon reverted to his human form with the sleeping Dancer in his arms. Raphael walked closer to the house, knowing the Incubus would answer the door once they got to it. Ashe and Raphael had met before, had even become friends of a sort, and the Dragon knew that the Incubus' home was about as safe as it got at the moment.

As he strode with the former slave in his arms, a thought crept into his mind. This Half-Breed reminded him of his lost mate. He couldn't pin it down, but it might have been Dancer's appearance and build. Mikael had been the thinner, more elegant one of the mated pair while Raphael was the rock, the strong, protective and even tender half. The fact that he was now thinking back to his mate made the Dragon uneasy and he pushed the thought out of his mind as he stepped up to the front door.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:51 pm
TheHelmsman13

Ash stood aside as Raphael walked inside with his burden then closed the door behind him calmly. At least he'd extended his wards to warn him of anyone sneaking around the place so he was, at least, comfortable opening the door now.

"Well hello there Hotness... Come with a gift, I see? Or a new toy? Whatever will you do with him, I wonder?" he wondered, teasing Raphael a bit before he turned and finally got a look at the person the dragon was carrying.

That stopped him in his tracks and left him staring at the hybrid sleeping so peacefully in the dragon's arms, knowing that Raphael couldn't have known...

But his mind put things together in a flash. He blamed that on Sebastet, damned female kept him thinking. So his dark eyes were a bit harder when he looked up at Raphael.

"The demons hired you to take him back, didn't they... If they hired you, they hired someone else... That means he's in danger... You didn't know, though... That's my nephew," he put it together and gave Raphael a small bit of news he didn't have that allowed him to put a few pieces together of his own.

He took another look at Dancer then lead the way upstairs to another room, "You two can stay in here while you're here. There's plenty of clothing for both of you in the closet and dresser, attached bathroom for when he wakes up. There's food in the kitchen when you're hungry. Just don't go into the middle room on the other side of the hallway, the twins are still unaware of what's going on around them and I want to keep it that way. When he wakes up, you can tell him I'm here or not. He may panic a bit when he hears, I don't know. I'll leave it up to you. But if you're going to take him on, Gecko, you'd better take care of him. I know how you feel about slavery, but Dancer was made for it. It's part of who he is to take care of someone like that while having someone guaranteed to take care of him. Just think about it," he explained as he watched the dragon put his nephew on the bed and stared at the hybrid for a moment.

Then he was out of the room, gently closing the door behind him as he headed for his own room to catch his breath and wonder how his life was turning like this.

Dancer barely stirred as Ash left the room. Instead, he shifted on the bed seeking the warmth he'd had next to Raphael that was now gone. He usually looked so peaceful when he slept, almost angelic thanks to his looks. As he shifted, so did his robe, giving Raphael a good look at one side of his chest and the fact that he was very attractively muscled. He was slim, yes, but built for pleasure and pleasuring as well as taking care of someone. His hands only held small scars from using knives in his cooking. The rest of his body held other scars that didn't detract from how attractive he was, but showed his hard life under Deluge.

He developed a small frown on his face as he registered that the warmth was gone, replaced by the coolness of silk sheets. The constant warmth of Raphael's dragon form had reduced all the swelling from his face and most of the bruising, now showing off his features very nicely as well as the similarities to Ash and Deluge both.

He blinked his eyes open and froze as he registered that he was in a strange bedroom, relaxing marginally as he remembered everything that had happened. As he finished turning his head, he caught sight of Raphael and his body tensed in a vastly different way that he covered by finishing his shift on the bed until he was turned to hide his reaction to the very attractive dragon.

He didn't move because he didn't know where he was, and he was trying to get his body to calm down so he didn't embarrass himself. His mind raced with potential questions: Where were they? Who had Raphael brought them to for protection? Why was the dragon not taking him back to the demons and collecting his fee? But he finally settled on something simple.

"Where are we?" he asked softly, his voice still a bit husky from sleep.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:55 pm
Crowley
User Image

User Image

Crowley nodded and took her hands in his. He pulled her up and guided her to the bathroom. The Demigod helped her into the shower and waited for her to be done.

"Can we go outside and run? Running is always good for fun!" She practically yelled. The young Hylarr was practically jumping up and down at the idea of going outside.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm
TheHelmsman13

Sebastet didn't say anything as he lead her into the bathroom and she got into the shower. But part of her, deep in the back of her mind, wished he'd leave her alone. She didn't know how she was going to survive this. She'd been alone for centuries, had learned how to live alone. Then Grann had taught her how to share her life with someone. Now he was gone, along with all the others she'd become such good friends with and taken on as family. She didn't know how she was going to go back to being alone again.

Part of her knew what she would do if he did leave her alone, though, and knew it was for the best.

So she finished her shower but kept her head down as he offered her a towel and got the worst of the water out of her fur before she used her power over fire to dry herself out the rest of the way then headed out of the bathroom without a word to start searching through the dresser and closet for something to wear.

She knew how uncomfortable most people were when she wasn't wearing anything and remembered Crow covering her earlier. So she kept her mind busy with what to put on so that she was covered, finally finding a simple wrap that would cover her and put it on before finding herself standing in the middle of the room, not sure what to do now.

Her mind was constantly running with so many things right now that she had a headache threatening because of it. After a moment, she went for the leathers Crow had brought her before and dropped the wrap to put them on instead, her hands shaking a bit as she tried to focus on just one thing.

She slid the shorts on but found herself fumbling a bit with the lacing, knowing that getting herself ready for fighting wasn't going to do what she needed. She needed to get out of her head, to stop thinking. But that wasn't going to happen. She couldn't do that one on her own and Grann was gone...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:57 pm
TheHelmsman13

User Image
Anna
Anna thought about Semet's request for a moment. "I don't think Ash would be happy about us going outside the house here," she said. "But I don't think he'll mind if I use my powers to take us somewhere else, as long as I'm careful to make sure that we aren't followed back here. I could take you somewhere with plenty of space for running. How does that sound?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 am
User Image

Raphael nodded to Ash as he opened the door. The Incubus had been a long time friend and occasional flirt. As the man spoke, the Dragon looked down at Dancer in a new light.

"They told me he was a simple slave who'd killed one of the Masters. I didn't think much about it, it was just another payment for a job." Raphael stared at the sleeping Hybrid, wondering just how important he was. "Your nephew? Deluge was truly your brother then?"

Following Ash into the room and gently setting Dancer on the bed, Raphael had just enough time to grab a six-pack of canned alcohol and thank the Incubus. He thought quickly as Dancer stirred and opened one of the cans, taking a deep gulp of the harsh liquor.

Holding the Hybrid as he had, along with the time he'd spent with the former slave, had awoken old feelings and desires. The Dragon didn't know what to do, what to think, but he needed to do something. As Dancer stirred and shifted on the bed, Raphael decided on a course of action.

"We're at your uncle's. I did not know you and my old friend were related, but it is best we are here. You will be safe here, I assure it." Pulling his chair closer to the bed, the Dragon caught sight of the Hybrid's reaction to seeing him and a thought ran through his mind that hadn't been there for a long time.

"I have a proposition for you, Ash suggested it to me. I do not want to give those power hungry Demons what they want, not this time. And I know of your...profession and passion for it. I have no love for Slavery, but...I feel the need to keep you safe..." He paused, fidgeting with the can of alcohol. Dancer would be able to see the unease in the Dragon, he might even find it endearing.

"Would you like to be mine? So I can protect you? I'm not...very good at this...I don't talk a lot. You can do whatever it is you used to do for your...previous masters, but you're not my slave. You'll be...my partner...if you like." Raphael stopped. He didn't know what else to say. Part of him was screaming to be silent, another to sit back and finish the alcohol in the open can and every other can he had. Another, smaller part wanted to kiss the Hybrid. The Dragon didn't know which part of himself to listen to, so he simply shut up and took a swig of the liquor he had.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:39 am
Crowley
User Image

User Image

Crowley watched all the conflict running through Sebastet's face. She was usually good at hiding her emotions, but not today. He saw the pain and despair, the numbness, that she was feeling. He knew he needed to help her but how.

Then he thought back to something she'd said in the woods. She'd wanted to kiss him, centuries ago. Crow wanted help her with the pain, make her feel anything else besides it. So he decided to do something, no matter the consequences to himself from her reaction.

Quickly, gently and passionately, the Demigod kissed the Hylarr.

"Oh yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!" She blurted, speaking a hundred miles an hour. The young Hylarr was ecstatic and even more hyper. Her thick fur ruffed up, showing the youth's excitement at going outside. She did not do very well in doors, being more wild than anything else.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:18 pm
TheHelmsman13

Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna smiled at Semet's eagerness. "Give me a moment to do a quick security check," she said. The shadows wrapped around her, and she disappeared from the room. She quickly checked everything and made sure no one was close to discovering the house. She returned to the inside and found a piece of paper and something to write with. She left a note explaining that she and Semet were going out for a bit and that they would be back soon. She also mentioned that she had done a quick security sweep. She left the note where she knew Ash would find it and returned to Semet. "Ready to go?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:26 am
TheHelmsman13

Sebastet had no idea what to expect and was beyond surprised by the kiss, drawing a startled sound from her. It also distracted her from everything she was feeling, leaving her with only the sensations of his hands holding her head and his mouth on hers. Some part of her mind acknowledged that he knew what he was doing, using lips, tongue, and even teeth to dominate the kiss enough to trigger her instincts.

After a brief moment she returned the kiss just as passionately but silently demanding more from him as she nipped sharply at his lips. Her hands had left the laces at her hip without her remembering doing it to cup his head in a mirrored grip, her claws teasing lightly at his scalp. Another brief moment brought one of her legs up and around his hip, letting her press her body into his.

But that final movement brought a deep purring moan from her thanks to the sensations brought on by the fact that she hadn't gotten the leather top on yet. Her brain finally kicked in again, reminding her that this was probably a bad idea.

She started to back off from the kiss but the sensations were overwhelming enough that her mind checked out and instinct took over again, making her deepen the kiss right back into heated passion.

Some sound moved through the house that distracted her, made her pull back to stare into his eyes as she panted for air. She just stared at him for a long moment before realizing what was going on. Her brain checked back in and she moved back from him then turned around to finish pulling the leathers on with her head down.

She got the shorts tied and the top on and even managed to braid her hair before something in her snapped and sent her running from the room. Some instinct made her run, though she couldn't have said what instinct it was.

Did she need him to chase her, catch her? Did she simply need to run?

She had no idea. She simply ran...

Dancer raised his eyebrows at all the news he was given, going just a bit pale at the news that he was in his uncle's house. But the dragon's proposition was enough to distract him from that long enough to consider it seriously. He did think it through for a silent moment.

The hybrid sat up, finally, and adjusted the robe around himself more securely, mainly to hide his body's reaction to the proposition and the sight of the dragon. When he spoke again, he gave the oh-so-tempting dragon what was probably more truth than he could handle.

"I've only ever had two masters, Raphael. The first was my father and I fought being his slave with everything in me until I finally put a golden dagger through his heart and ran. I was only free for about half a century. My second master, I gave my heart as well as my body, skills, and soul. Literally, in three out of four. I think if I could have survived cutting out my heart to give to him, I might have done it. His death freed me but left me adrift even though I was never fully certain how he felt about me," he said with his head down, looking at his hands in his lap as his silver and white hair shifted and partially hid him from view.

"I can't do things halfway. I've never been able to. I don't know why. You're very attractive, Raphael, though I'm pretty sure you already know that. You're very tempting in alot of ways. But especially with that offer. Your proposition offers me everything all at once while your unease makes me wonder if you fully understand what you're offering. Yes, you're offering me the position of taking care of you while still holding my freedom. But you're also offering yourself to me even though I can clearly see that you're uncomfortable with that. So while it's a very nice offer, I'll have to counter it with something a little different," he found that his soft voice seemed loud in the silence of the room before he raised his mismatched eyes to look directly at the dragon.

His eyes showed just how vulnerable he was to such a proposition as Raphael was offering.

"I can offer my skills as a cook and do what cleaning you need, taking your offer of protection in return. But everything else..." he shook his head slightly with a small smile, "Everything else you'll have to show me that you want," he finished his counter offer as he gathered his hair over one shoulder so that it fell in front of him and acted as an extra cover to hide his physical reactions to the dragon then got to his feet.

"For now, I think I'd better take a shower and find something that covers a bit better than a silk robe. Then," he gave a shrug of one shoulder and a small smile, "maybe I can see about finding the kitchen or meeting with my uncle. We've only ever met one time, you know. It might be good to actually talk to him in a full conversation. Last time we spoke, he didn't seem to mind that I killed his brother, so there might be hope for us to have a good conversation," he said with another small smile and started for the attached bathroom with his head down.

He got into the bathroom and under the shower before everything hit him. In that moment, he was more than grateful that he'd long ago taught himself how to lock down what he was feeling.

As the water poured over him, he dropped to his knees and rubbed a hand over his heart, closing his eyes as he processed the fact that Meno was truly gone. He didn't know any other others that were also gone all that well, so they didn't matter that much. But when his soul had come back to him, he'd known that Meno was gone though it hadn't fully hit him until now.

He had no idea what to do with his uncle, had no idea what to do with the dragon in the other room. By all rights, he should be running on his own, getting away from everyone and everything. Raphael had told him that the Demon Council wanted him dead. He shouldn't be here, his presence here put his uncle at risk. He should be leaving.

Instead, pure instinct had him getting to his feet, finishing his shower, drying off, putting on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, then braiding his hair back. He finally opened the bathroom door but kept his head down as he moved for the other door.

But braiding his hair back had revealed one more small detail that Dancer hadn't even thought of: He was still wearing the modified slave collar that allowed him the use of his magic but still held him bound as a slave to the Re. He'd gotten so used to wearing it that he didn't even think of it. It was almost pure gold and fit him more like a choker-type of necklace, like a piece of simple, if ornate, jewelery. He could still be tracked by that collar if anyone thought to do so, though it wouldn't be likely. He had been a slave, after all...

"I'll head down to the kitchen... See if I can find something to eat..." he said softly, thinking that his absence would give the dragon time to think without his interfering with it.

Then he did just that, escaping before Raphael could stop him and heading downstairs. Thankfully, the kitchen wasn't hard to find. It was usually in the same general area in any building.

The room had an oddly soothing effect on him, letting him do something without having to think, letting his mind simply stop thinking, letting him stop feeling for a bit as he put his hands to familiar work.

Chopping vegetables, preparing meat, the sizzle in a pan, the sharp yet soothing scents of herbs and spices. He'd unconsciously chosen something complicated to make but something he knew well, something he didn't have to think too hard to make but still kept him busy.

It kept him busy enough that he didn't hear his uncle come into the kitchen.

Ash watched his nephew for a long moment before he fully realized what was going on. Then he moved to stop Dancer by standing in front of him, finding himself surprised that he was taller than the hybrid as he raised those mismatched eyes to look into his crimson eyes. In that moment, he could see that brief flash of pain and simply took Dancer into his arms to hold him silently.

After a moment, Dancer put his arms around his uncle, still managing to keep everything locked down. He pushed away after another moment and went back to his cooking. There was a bit more silence before the hybrid spoke softly, "I'm sorry for the danger I've brought here... I'll leave as soon as I know where I can go... They think you're dead and it should remain that way... As long as I'm here, they might find out you're still alive and come after you as well..." he said softly as he added spices and fresh herbs to the pan for a moment then moved them to the mortar and started grinding them.

Ash put a hand over Dancer's to stop them and raised his face again, "You're free to stay here as long as you wish, Dancer... They won't find you here... And I am in no danger if they do find out about me... I would very much like to get to know my nephew..." he said simply then placed a light kiss to Dancer's forehead before heading for the doorway but paused there to glance back, "And I would very much like for my children to know you..." he added then left him alone in the kitchen.

Dancer stared after him for a silent moment before he got back to work, though he was working in shock more than anything else.

He simply couldn't understand why Ash wanted him to stay, or why Raphael had wanted to take care of him... What was there about him that made them want him around? He simply didn't understand it...

He kept working until the meal was finished and set to keep warm then found himself standing in the living room staring at the main door to the house, wondering if he should leave anyway. It would be safer for everyone if he did. But his feet were strangely frozen in place. He couldn't move. He could only stand there and stare at the door.

He didn't know what he looked like right now, he didn't care. Though that might have been a warning by itself. His mismatched eyes were a bit wide, his arms were wrapped around his middle, his face was barely bruised now and showed his true beauty to anyone who looked at him. But it was his eyes that showed the truth.

He looked lost, as if he didn't know what to do, or even how to feel. He'd locked everything down so tightly that he had no idea how to break it open and really feel again. It was messing with his thinking...

He turned and went back into the kitchen then found himself a hidden corner to sit in for a little while, his arms still wrapped around himself as he basically hid from everyone for a bit...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:18 pm
TheHelmsman13

Dameon Black

Ash came downstairs just in time to see Anna and Semet ready to head out. Instead of being upset, he gave a nod of approval as he approached them, "If you're headed out, Anna, I have something I want you to look into. Sebastet told me once that Shade had a granddaughter. I think her name is Gypsy. You should be able to find her pretty easily. I'd appreciate it if you would look for her and let Sebastet know if she's still alive or not. She needs something positive to think about right now," he explained, hoping she'd take up the job.

He glanced at Semet then gave her a nod as well before turning back to Anna, "You can take Semet with you, if you like. It would get her out for a bit and tracking is something that the Hylarr excel at," he added with one of his more charming smiles for the younger Hylarr female as he acknowledged her skills without needing any proof of them.

"I'd start with that connection all Reapers have to their goddess, that should lead you where you should go," he finished and gave them both a nod before he headed back upstairs, this time to spend some time with his children.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:04 pm
TheHelmsman13

Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna looked over to Ash when he entered the room. When he mentioned Gypsy, she nodded. "Yes, I've met Gypsy," she said. "She was with Kedar and Jaeger when I woke up." She sighed a bit. "Yes, I'll go see about finding her for you." She turned her attention back to Semet. "Would you care to accompany me, Semet?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:48 am
TheHelmsman13

Dameon Black
And because I'm bored, I'm gonna do this...

Sebastet ran down the hall, down the stairs, then right into Anna. Instinct carried the older Hylarr through and both females dropped into a shadow. Somewhere in the shadows, they wound up separated.

With Anna's control, she'd be able to bring herself where she wanted to be.

Sebastet, on the other hand, was still acting on instinct. Where she'd wind up at, there was no telling....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:32 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna appeared in front of Ash, not caring if it was a bad time for him. "We have a problem, Ash," she said simply. "Someone is coming after your nephew. And it looks like he may be able to track him here." She stopped talking and allowed Ash to register the information she had just given. She knew it was an unusual way to suddenly pop in, so hopefully it would have gotten his attention.

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff