Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:46 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin was surprised to hear that Jake didn't know anything about the Re. "The Re is a group that's trying to take control of everything," she said. "And they're doing a decent job. They're the reason that so much is wrong with the world. Gin Ichimaru and Ren Blackblood were the leaders, until they died in a huge battle not too long ago. They were horrible. I hated Gin so much. He murdered everyone in my village and then decided to spare me and take me back to the Re with him. And then he decided to play with my DNA. That's why I'm a hybrid." She scowled. "I'm glad that b*****d is dead, along with his mate. The only one I feel bad for is the little girl they stole and decided to raise as their daughter."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image

Jake

As the girl spoke of her deceased Masters. A sharp pain crept forth from the back of his mind. Visually he would just seemed to be frowning, and more than a little exhausted. That was until she had finished her response. Now it was plain that he was suffering a migraine. An image of a man and woman flashed behind his eyes. Their eyes radiated with evil intentions, but he could remember no more. Jake lowered his forehead into his free hand, to rub at this phantom pain.

After about a minute he lifted his head. " I'm glad there dead too.... You seem hopeful." He offered a weary smile.
" Let's find something a little more positive to talk about."

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:03 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin noticed that Jake seemed to be in a bit of pain from something. When he asked if they could talk about something more positive, she nodded. "Yes, we can talk about more positive things," she said. "I think we need to. Talking about them just makes me angry, and that's very bad for my health." She shook her head a bit and then looked over him. "So what would you like to talk about, Jake?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image

Jake

A smirk curved the corner of his lips, at her behavior. He found her more than a little cute, and when she began talking of ANGER. He couldn't help, but chuckle slightly to himself. That was until she looked him over, and asked what it was he'd like to discuss.

Jake's cheeks became red in an instant, as his thoughts turned slightly inappropriate. If this had been a Manga of some kind, He'd have fallen over backwards with blood gushing out.

The cherry faced Jake bit his tongue behind closed lips. In an attempt to clear his mind of such thoughts, less he do something embarrassing. So he took a few more drags to settle his nerves. He was sure he looked like some whack job, with the way he was acting. Though he hoped he didn't look that way. He did his best to hide it behind an express of deep thought.

A minute later he looked back down at her. His plan was to ask her about her likes, try and get to know her. However that was not at all what came out of his mouth.
" Well I've been contemplating the sensation, your lips would cause against mine." Jake blinked twice with a blush slowly returning to his cheeks. Though he roped that reaction in, and some how managed to make it seem as if he had said it on purpose.

All the while thinking... " IDIOT!!.......really? contemplating the sensation your.....AAAAH!" His internal turmoil going unnoticed on the surface.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:42 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin watched Jake with a curious expression, wondering why he was acting so strange. When he finally collected himself and spoke, it took her a moment to register what he said. She blushed and then giggled a bit. For a brief moment before he'd gotten his reaction under control, she'd been able to see that he was just as surprised by his statement as she was. "Would you like to find out, then?" she asked quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:27 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake inclined his head to one side in agreement. " Well I understand....." Pauses for a drag of his cancer stick. " I am pretty Fug-...Wait what?" He turned his eyes back on her, noting the blush in her cheeks, and those eyes.

He blinked several times before allowing a smirk to stretch corner of his mouth. " If you only knew..." His hand reaches out to her, palm facing up.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:20 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
"If I only knew what?" Lin asked, reaching out and taking Jake's hand. She stood and pulled herself closer to him. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. She stayed close but didn't do anything else, obviously waiting to see if he made a move. With Lin so close, Jake would be able to hear her heartbeat. Her heartbeat was slow and unusual, as if her heart was struggling to keep going.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake flicked his cigarette butt into the odd pot next to his porch. Then returned his gaze to Lin. His grip tightened on her hand after the kiss, pulling her into his lap. His free hand came to rest in the small of her back. He looked up into her eyes, as he felt more than heard her heart beat. Her heart was beating slowly, as if it were on it's last leg.

Jake smirked once more. " Lets see what we can do about that.." He gave no contexts to what he was speaking of, nor did he give her time to react. The hand holding hers released it's grip, and moved to grip her hip. His other in alliance with the first, pulled her in with a gentle, yet firm grip.

Jake closed his eyes, and pressed his lips into her's. He took the lead, beginning slow and gentle at first. Both hands now gripped her hips. His hands worked the knotted muscles in her hips and upper thighs. While his lips increased in Passion and roughness, though always held a gentle undertone.

The rate of his heart heightened at the proximity of their bodies. He was feeling slightly light headed. Though he was unsure if that was due to the blood loss, or combination of that and the excitement he felt from kissing this woman.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:00 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin's eyes widened a bit when Jake kissed her, but she closed her eyes and kissed him back. Her heart started to beat harder, getting closer to a normal rythym. She enjoyed the feeling of his lips against hers, and she hoped that he did as well. She eventually had to pull away, gasping for breath. Her head was spinning from the deep kiss, and she ended up resting her head on his shoulder as she tried to get her breathing and heartbeat under control.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 am
User Image

Kel smiled and followed Gypsy to the sparring ring. As she readied herself, the Elf pulled his dagger from it's scabbard. He'd killed several heavily armed guards at the Re Base with this very dagger and knew he was proficient with it. At her words of commencement, he shot forward like a bullet.

His small blade dug at her defenses and put her on the defense immediately. Just like his former self, Kel was an all or nothing kind of fighter and pushed the advantage. He likely could have hit her a few times, but pulled the strikes ever so slightly that the edge of his blade never hit skin. Instead, the blade bit at Gypsy's fighting leathers, leaving holes and gashes in the tough, but pliable leather.

He knew that once the woman gained a slight understanding of his fighting style, he'd have to adjust, but for now he was leading the fight.

Red Gypsy
Sorry for not posting in such a long time.

DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:50 am
User Image

Jake

Jake could feel her pulse in her soft lips, racing compared to it's rhythm a few moments ago. He smiled into the kiss as her breathing became labored. The man was more than a little inwardly pleased with himself, because of his effect on her.

Jake wrapped his arms around her waist, allowing her to lean against his broad shoulder. His smile was replaced by that rarely seen, cocky smirk of Shade's. " Feelin O'right Darlin?" He asked with a light chuckle.
The sound of clashing blades, and armor reached his ears. His brow rose, now understanding the little of the Elf's and Gypsy's conversation he had heard. " Must be nice to have such great senses." He thought enviously to himself. His thoughts began to turn towards his future. Why had he come to this place? A place he was sure held an inhabitant with knowledge of his past. The owner of this fine outpost smelled far to distinctive, not to be the same one whom had left him sleeping in forest.

His attention was brought back to Lin. When the enchanting vision raised her head to look him in the eye. " Shall we put this off for now? So that you can get some rest....Kitten.." He wasn't sure why he had called her that, other than the fact she had cat ears, but he also managed to play it off as if it was intentional. Now he just had to see how she'd react to the teasing. Just thinking about her reaction brought a broad wolfish grin to his face. While in the back of his mind one simple question is asked. " Who am I?"

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:18 pm
TheHelmsman13
It happens.

DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy easily defended herself but didn't notice the small cuts he was giving her leathers until one shoulder strap fell away entirely. That set her off a bit and pushed her into the offensive. She stopped simply defending herself and started chasing him around the place. She would have given him the same treatment but he was only wearing a pair of pants and him stripped down would not be conducive to behaving herself.

Of course, her physical state was getting more and more... agitated... as they sparred. And she was trying to ignore it and simply concentrate on the fighting for once. Not that she was succeeding all that much.

Oh no. It became very obvious with each movement they made: flushed cheeks, increased breathing, a heated look in her crimson eyes, and arousal scenting the air.

She finally swept his legs out from under him and placed her sword at his throat, sygnalling the end of the fight as she panted over him with her leathers now barely managing to stay on her. It took her a moment to move away from him as she worked at controlling her reactions, trying to suppress everything again.

"You're not bad, Kel. Not bad at all. You could use a bit more training in defense, but you're very good with a blade," she told him then thought about the last part of what she'd just said and hoped that he wouldn't catch the unintentional implication.

Her last name was Blade, after all...

She thought she hid her reaction to her own implication rather well, even though she hadn't hidden it all, and took another step back as she checked her blade. In that one moment, she was glad she'd used her 'normal' blade instead of the other one. If she'd used the other one, there was no telling what she would have done to him.

She sheathed her sword and looked down at her leathers then raised one eyebrow at him, "I think you owe me a new set of leathers, though," she said with a soft growl that held so much potential to it, completely unintentional on her part though. She was trying to behave herself, after all.

She turned and started to move away but her demonic half had other ideas. That half of her knew what it wanted and needed and knew it was available right here. That half dropped her to her knees as she breathed through a wave of pure need as it moved through her with an intensity that bordered on pure pain...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin couldn't help but smile when Jake called her Kitten. "I may not have the strongest heart, but one kiss won't be enough to make me need to rest," she said. But she did seem a bit wiped out. The kiss hadn't worn her out, but she was still dealing with some exhaustion from nearly dying when she became unstable earlier. She sighed a bit. "I'll rest, but I do have a request. Will you stay with me while I do, Jake?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:11 am
TheHelmsman13
Wish you were back....

DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Whatever Jake might have said was interrupted rather unceremoniously. He and Lin wound up with a new development. Namely, a Hylarr female dropping into both their laps, since Lin was still sitting in Jake's lap when it happened.

The chair gave out and dropped them all to the deck of the porch with the Hylarr giving an undignified, 'Oof!' in the process as the breath was knocked out of her. All that could be seen of her at first was her white furred legs and arms with the black stripes, black leather shorts laced up the sides, haltertop laced in the front, and a mass of black hair now a complete mess that covered her face and shoulders. The tail was what gave her away as a Hylarr, though...

She scrambled out of their laps and went through the fight of getting her hair where it belonged then looked around at where she'd wound up.

Thankfully, it wasn't daylight.

She didn't turn around yet, simply acted on what she was sensing as she spoke up, "Shade, I thought you were dead along with everyone else... But how the hell did you wind up in a place like this?" she asked simply, not bothering to hide the ever-present hint of a purr in her voice before she turned around and froze.

"Oh... Not Shade... Sorry..." she took in the situation in one look and instantly felt like an a**, "Oh... I really landed in it this time... I'm sorry... I'll, um...." she started to back off, stumbling a bit as she went down the steps, "I'll just... go and see where I've landed myself... You two just... get back to... whatever I interrupted..." she finished and started to move away a bit.

But something else caught up to her and had her turning in the direction of the sparring area, "Aw, why me...." she asked in a pained tone right before she started purring softly even as she swore very creatively under her breath, creatively enough that she was probably setting Lin's ears on fire.

She'd just caught the edge of Gypsy's pheromones... Those of a female demon going into her first heat...

She turned back to Jake and Lin with a panicked expression and pointed a thumb in the direction of the sparring circle, "Please tell me there's a male over there!" she begged to hear what she desperately wanted to hear right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:38 am
User Image

Jake

Jake had managed to keep his hold on Lin as the chair shattered beneath them. He sat her in his lap once more, and ran his hands over her body first, then his own making sure there were no new wounds. Once that was done he looked up at the cat like woman. She was utterly embarrassed with herself it seemed. Not only had she interrupted something, but she had mistaken him for this Shade, who was apparently...Dead.

Jake's brow rose high in that all to familiar way. His bright emerald irises bored into the Hylarr's orbs, while she went onto ask if there was a male with Gypsy. Her question was only half heard. He found himself studying her with a critical eye. He had heard the name Shade twice before this, and all after arriving here. Jake was beginning to suspect something, he'd guess 'twin', but it was obvious that they looked nothing alike.
" I believe there is a Drow male With..." He paused to look Lin in the face. " Gypsy i believe is her name." His emerald eyes returned to the woman in question. While his arms held to Lin tightly, yet gently.

Red Gypsy

Dameon black

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas