Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:54 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan enteted the Sanctuary and was greeted by several of the new members complaining. He waved them off, and they immediately disappeared. He made his way to the dining room and entered, with everyone stopping to look at him. He knew that he needed to tell them about the future threat. Now seemed like as good a time as any. "Starting tomorrow, we'll be increasing the intensity of your training," he stated, knowing they would all hear him. "There's a threat that will likely attack soon, and we'll need you all to be as ready as possible." That was the moment when one of the newer members decided that they wanted to try to yell and challenge Egan in front of everyone. He yelled about how Egan made them weak by allowing Wind to stay, demanding that they kick him and all the other weaker members out. Egan remained calm as he yelled. And at the end of it, he breathed out and knocked the new member on his a** in an instant. He placed his boot on the foolish Were's throat. "If you decide to speak like that again, I'll make sure you die a very slow and painful death." He moved his foot snd then addressed the entire pack. "If any of you have something to add or agree with this idiot, I suggest you keep your damn mouth shut. Who I Mark is none of your concern. If you have a problem with that, then do something about it or get over it." He left the others to check on the Were he had taken down and went into the kitchen, sliding his arms around Wind. "How long have they been saying things about you behind my back, love?" he asked in a completely different tone of voice. He was extremely hard on the members of the pack and made it clear that he was stronger than all of them. But he was always so loving when it came to Wind. He knew Wind hadn't wanted to bother him with this, but it irritated him that they questioned his choice to be with Wind. And after that scene that Wind couldn't have possibly missed, he knew the omega wolf would have no choice but to admit to the pack's treatment of him.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:35 pm
Dameon Black

Wind gave a soft sigh and relaxed into Egan's hold on him, truly relaxing for the first time all day. He gave Egan a small and soothing smile over his shoulder, "A while," he answered honestly, "But it's nothing I can't handle, lover. I'm actually more used to it. If things had gotten any worse I promise I would have said something. It's just talk. I know how much you love me, so nothing could make me run," he added softly, "Now let me feed you, my Alpha," he added, doing his best to change the subject for now.

He pulled away to pull Egan's dinner out of the oven then turned to give the Mark he'd given to the Alpha a light kiss before revealing what he'd made:

A roasted chicken that was perfectly juicy with crispy skin, baked sweet potatoes and carrots swimming in butter and cinnamon, yeast rolls made from scratch, and the herbed tea Egan loved.

It was the work of several days to get it all cooked right and he was hoping that his mate would like it. He worked to get the meal plated and insisted on serving it to Egan in the dining room with a much subdued pack as witness.

Yes, he was trying to distract Egan from the issues he'd been dealing with from the pack. As the Alpha sat down, Wind went immediately to clearing the dirty dishes, clearly intending to do the cleanup before he ate. Something else that took a bit to really notice unless Wind wanted it noticed: He was not only doing all the cooking, he was also doing the cleaning. . He'd effectively left the four servants they had with nothing to do except the laundry.

Of course, he'd changed their sheets for a very different reason today. Some of the new females though they could still catch Egan's eye if they crawled into the sheets. He'd been forced to change their sheets every day for the last three months so that Egan didn't get upset.

But seeing his mate clearing the dishes from the table instead of eating would probably be the last straw with the Alpha. Even if Wind did keep giving his mate small teasing touches here and there as he worked.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:53 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan allowed Wind to speak and then grinned at the meal he saw prepared for him. "It looks delicious, Wind," he said. "I can't wait to get started." He followed him out to the dining room and sat down, allowing Wind to serve him. He was about to start eating when he saw Wind start to clean up. He sighed in frustration. "This is getting ridiculous," he said, looking and sounding rather annoyed. "Wind, sit down and eat." He waited a moment for his Mate to do as he said, knowing that his tone would make it perfectly obvious that it wasn't a request. "I've allowed this foolishness to go on long enough. I've noticed all your extra work. I know you think that I haven't, but I decided to let you continue as it was until you decided that it was time for you to talk to me about it. But enough is enough." He looked at the pack as they stared back toward him. "It would seem that I haven't made myself clear enough, so I'll do so now. Wind is my one and only Mate. To the females that have tried to catch my attention, all I have to say is enough. If any of you crawl into my sheets again, you will no longer be welcome in my pack. If anyone tries to disturb my Mate again, I'll throw you out on your a**." He stopped talking and the pack went back to their meals, none of them daring to speak for fear of pissing off the already frustrated Alpha. He looked back to Wind. "Leave the servants their jobs, love. From now on, you are only to take care of the responsibilities I gave you. And I expect you to tell me if you have any issues with the members of the pack. Understand?"

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:15 pm
Dameon Black

Wind wanted to argue but knew that it pointless to do so, as well as undermining Egan's status as Alpha. So he simply put the plates in his hands back on the table and sat next to his mate with a softly spoken, "Yes Egan," and put a plate together for himself.

Before tonight, the pack would have seen his giving in to Egan's orders as weakness and used it as a mark against him. But tonight, it was like the light bulbs finally lit up as they realized that Wind had been the only one treating Egan as a true Alpha and pack leader. The looks of realization on their faces was almost comical to see. Those looks slowly began to turn to looks of grudging respect directed towards the omega wolf.

Egan's words had them all realizing everything that Wind had been doing for the pack: Arranging rooms when someone new showed up, cooking all the meals, cleaning the entire house, watching after the few cubs that had come with some of the females, teaching those cubs how to clean their kills when they hunted and how to treat the skins so they could be used or sold, arranging all the clothing for the entire pack, paying attention to special requests... The list was really endless and suddenly shamed most of them.

The three that were supposed to be helping him in the kitchen got up and cleared the table of dirty dishes, a few others moved to cleaning up the mess in the training area downstairs.

But there were still a few that were determined to hold on to the old prejudices. They simply kept their mouths shut and went to their rooms.

Meanwhile, Wind took a few bites of the chicken and had to admit that he'd outdone himself with it, "The herbs turned out perfect in the chicken. The flavors go nicely with the cinnamon on the carrots and sweet potatoes," he said softly, ignoring the movements of the pack members and focusing on the meal and his mate.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:16 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan smiled a bit when he saw Wind sit down. Seeing the pack finally understand how things worked was amusing to him. He started eating and found that he had to agree with Wind. "You've outdone yourself with this meal, love," he said. "It's all delicious."

As they continued to eat, Wind would feel someone poking at his leg. A moment later, a young girl managed to pull herself up onto Wind's lap. She looked at him with a sweet smile and then hugged him. "Almost everyone figured out that they were wrong about you, daddy Wind," she said. "Most of them won't be giving you problems anymore." While that may not mean much coming from most, it was a lot more substantial coming from this girl. She was Bethany's daughter, and she could look into the future just like her mother could. She buried her head in Wind's chest as she hugged him. "I wish Mommy had been here to see it."

At the mention of Bethany, Wind would feel a bit of guilt from Egan through their bond. When Blade had been murdered, Egan had given Wind the strength to stay out of her head. But he hadn't realized until a moment later that Bethany had mentioned checking on her. By the time they'd gotten to her, Gurzil had locked her in his own mind and made her watch the entire thing unfold. But even worse than that, he had forced her to see the entire thing through his eyes and feel everything he did the same way he did. She hadn't been the same since then, and Egan couldn't help but feel partly responsible for it.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:45 am
Dameon Black

Wind had no problem curling his arm around the little girl simply because she was there. Of all the cubs, she was easily his favorite and he wasn't ashamed to admit it. The rest of the cubs understood.

When he picked up on Egan's feelings, he sent a wordless wave of love through their bond, knowing that Bethany held no ill-will for Egan's decision that day. Egan had done what he could to ease her terror, but she would have to work through the rest on her own. For now, she was staying with Morrigan and Gypsy where her mind was safe from Gurzil.

Outwardly, he simply distracted Shadow by offering a bite from his plate, "Tell you what, Shadow... Why don't you write a letter for Aunt Morrigan and ask if you can go visit. Then you can tell your mommy all about it. Sebastet should be there too and I know how much you love to learn a new lesson from her," he suggested softly.

Shadow was the only one of the cubs that came back to the pack house with them, mainly to ease some of the visions the little girl saw. But she was the only one that Bethany responded to right now and they both loved playing 'lessons' with the Hylarr female. Those lessons were more along the lines of pulling pranks on the Blades and seeing who could get away with what.

He was talking with the other females about sending the rest of the packs cubs there as well but none of them had made a decision on it yet. They might have been waiting to hear what Egan had to say about it but it was still up to the mothers in the end. As much as he wanted the rest of the cubs here, he knew that they'd be safer with Morrigan until Gurzil was eliminated.

And he'd carefully explained all of it to Shadow, not hiding anything from the girl that he did the others. She understood what was going on better than the rest of the pack. Mainly because of the visions she'd inherited from her mother.

He gave a tender kiss to her soft curls, "I think Uncle Egan is still feeling bad for not helping your mommy more. Think you can cheer him up a little bit?" he whispered to her, knowing that she loved to cheer Egan up because no one could resist her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:08 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan smiled and reached over to mess up the little girl's hair, drawing a giggle from her. "No need to cheer me up," he said. "Just seeing you smiling is enough to help me cheer up."

Shadow listened to Wind's Idea and blinked, taking a very quick glimpse at the future. While she couldn't see Morrigan's future because the Goddess clouded it, she could see the letter she got in response. She smiled and then nodded. "I'll write the letter soon," she said. "Aunt Morrigan just got back, and Sebastet isn't there right now." She knew Wind didn't approve of her just looking into the future without warning like that after what had happened to Bethany, but she hoped that he would let it slide this time. Especially with her next statement. "I should go soon. Mommy is having a hard time. I saw her crying a lot and throwing things around her room. Spending time with me should help her." The young girl seemed to be trying to smile, but a bit of sadness showed when she talked about her mother. She didn't like seeing her like this, broken and sad. She wanted her mother to go back to being like she was before Blade's death.

Egan reached over to place a hand on the girl's head. "There isn't a lot we can do for her right now, Shadow," he said, knowing that she would appreciate the honesty more than a lie. "She's having a hard time. You can get her to cheer up for a while, but the main problem is that she won't tell anyone exactly what she saw. We need somebody else who saw the same thing to talk to her. It needs to be somebody who can really understand what she's going through right now and convince her to move on. Until we find that person, there isn't much we can do."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:47 pm
Dameon Black

As Shadow started to scamper off of his lap, he firmly pulled her right back, "Shadow... That does NOT mean that you can try looking for a person like that. I will, however, make one deal with you: From now on, no more Seeing unless you are at Sanctuary, in the presence of your mother, with her awake, and knowing you're doing it. Otherwise, I'll get Sebastet to block it until you're at least ten. I'll let it pass this time, but no more. We've already told you why it's dangerous right now," he told her firmly, knowing full well if Shadow was Seeing, her mother would pull together enough to see to the training and supervision needed. Especially with the danger of Gurzil lurking around.

Most of the pack still wasn't too sure about Wind raising up potential Alpha's. But even they had to admit (grudgingly) that all four of the cubs that called him Daddy were all showing the early signs of being full Alpha's. Including the young Seer. With Egan to guide the rest of their training (though Sebastet and Morrigan pretty much had that in hand until they could all be moved here), the pack had nothing to raise issue over the little ones.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:15 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Shadow pouted a bit as Wind grabbed her and told her not to go looking for the person Egan described. "Okay, daddy," she said. She started to get up but then stopped and gripped her head. "I'm getting another vision, daddy. One I can't stop." She went completely limp as her mind was pulled into a vision she couldn't prevent.

Egan frowned as he examined Shadow. "That can't be good," he stated. "She doesn't see good things when she gets pulled into visions like that. I just hope she's alright." He shifted his gaze to Wind. "There isn't anything we can do to help her right now. Let's finish our meal and go somewhere more private so we can keep an eye on her without being disturbed."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:52 pm
Dameon Black

Wind gave a soft sigh and scooped the girl up as he followed Egan to the bedrooms, carefully laying Shadow in her bed and activating the magical monitor he’d installed that would tell him when she woke up. Then he obediently followed his Alpha and Mate to their bedroom, only to find himself pinned against the closed door and kissed senseless until he was left whimpering for more.

He found himself stripped down to his shorts before he could blink while Egan stayed dressed. When the Alpha finally let him up for air, he was swaying on his feet and blinking in a daze as he panted for air.

When he could finally focus, he saw the look in Egan’s eyes and gave a small frown over it, instantly wondering what he’d done to put that hard look in his Mate’s eyes. And he truly didn’t understand that everything he’d been doing would upset his Mate. He truly didn’t understand that putting up with the way the rest of the pack had been treating him would upset Egan this much. And that confusion showed in his pale brown eyes.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:13 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan could feel Wind's confusion as he wondered what had upset the Alpha. He sighed and stroked his Mate's face. "You should know how I feel when you are mistreated by the rest of the pack," he said. "I lost you so long ago because of the way my former pack treated you. I know that it isn't likely to happen this time, but I can't help but worry. And you only make me worry more when you don't tell me these things." His free hand moved down to tug at Wind's shorts. "But since I know that you'll try to reassure me and say that won't happen, allow me to offer another reason for you to always tell me these things. When you are mistreated and don't tell me, it means I can't know to take action. And it makes it appear that I cannot deal with threats to my Mate. And there's also the fact that some could say I know about your mistreatment and am choosing not to deal with it. Either situation makes me look very weak. If I look weak, a few of these idiots could attack and cause a split in the pack, which would leave us much weaker against Gurzil. So I need you to tell me what's going on from now on. Understand?" He hoped that his new point would get Wind to reconsider things and realize that he needed to be completely honest about these things with Egan.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:42 pm
Dameon Black

It took a while for Wind’s mind to be able to register the words past the need that had been burning through him. But once his mind did check in, their Marks allowed Egan to see Wind’s tactical ability at work.

His mind took Egan’s explanation and put everything into motion, allowing his mind to actually all of the possibilities that branched out from the very simple choice of him not telling Egan how the pack was mistreating him. The possibilities went from something as simple as Egan punching someone to Egan winding up dead while Wind wound up collared and chained at Gurzil’s feet. And his mental images got even worse from there…

He finally closed his eyes and lowered his forehead to rest over Egan’s heart without otherwise touching as his mind slowly wound down to a stop and he fought not to cry over what he’d done in not saying anything, despite his best intentions.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, Egan… I won’t hold anything like that back from you again… I won’t hold anything back at all… I promise… I’m so sorry… I didn’t think…” he whispered softly to him. And the truth was that he truly hadn’t thought beyond trying to ease Egan’s stress levels...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:04 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan watched Wind as he went over everything and figured out the problems with not telling Egan about things. "It's alright this time, Wind," he said. "You learned your lesson from this. Things will be fine as lomg as you don't keep things from me anymore." He slipped an arm around Wind's waist and used the other to make Wind look up at him. "Now that you understand, I'm going to make you stop feeling so guilty." He pulled him into another deep kiss that he knew would get him needy again. He pulled away long enough to start getting undressed, hoping that Wind would help him get it done faster. He got a bit impatient after he got naked and settled for ripping Wind's shorts to remove them. He pulled him into another kiss and took a step back, causing them to fall back onto the bed without breaking that kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:45 pm
Dameon Black

Some would have seen Egan’s treatment of Wind as cruel or worse. Other wolves would even have seen it that way. But they didn’t understand Wind as Egan did. Wind’s mind simply had to be switched over from one thought process to another. It was the circumstances that changed things for him and there was a big difference between the survival tactics that had kept him and his sister alive for so long, and what Egan had just done.

But now, Egan turned him from that to not thinking at all with a kiss. He felt his shorts getting ripped off and Egan’s hands on him, but was concentrating more on getting Egan’s clothes off. Then they were tumbling down on the bed and he found himself lost in what the Alpha did to him every time.

Egan didn’t just have sex with him, they didn’t just make love with each other…

Oh no…

Egan took Wind over and sent him to paradise, reclaiming him in ways that were probably illegal in most civilizations… And more than a few religions…

Actually, a few might have burned them both at the stake… or something like that…

In the end, he was reduced to dropping back to the bed with his eyes rolled up in his head, his body shuddering, sweat was dripping off of him and he was covered with bite and claw marks, his chest was heaving, and his hair was sticking to him in odd places. But his mind was back to normal… ish…

He collapsed to the bed and tried to relearn the fine art of getting oxygen into his system, already feeling Egan’s crowing male pride through their Marks and easily admitted that his Mate had a right to strut his stuff over his bedroom skills… He did miss the days before the house was so populated, though… Egan had been more… Adventurous… before the pack had started growing…

There had been that one day in the kitchen…

Egan had honestly warned every member of the pack not to distract Wind when he was cooking for good reason, after all… His mate hadn’t minded missing dinner that night, but the smoke had been distracting.

Still, his Alpha Mate certainly knew how to put him in his place, and then put him in his place… He accepted the first easily because the correction was necessary and required to keep the pack secure and stable. He loved the second because no one had ever taken him over like Egan had.

Of course, one added benefit to their time in the bedroom was that the pack held an entirely new respect for their Alpha and his Mate… It wasn’t just the skills in the bedroom, though… It was the effect of the bond of a securely mated pair…

They finally saw everything. Egan was the Alpha that would stand up for them no matter what, that would push them for everything they had to give while giving them he had in return, protect them and their families, train their cubs, offer them all a true home. Wind, though, was the heart of the pack, as the Alpha’s Mate was supposed to be. He was the one to bring their problems and concerns to Egan, to be the shoulder to cry on when grief came to the pack, to be the one to raise the parentless cubs… He was the packs path to their Alpha.

That was the way it was always meant to be. It didn’t matter what gender the Alpha’s mate was, or what gender the Alpha was. (There were a few packs run by female Alphas that were fairly run, though they hadn’t taken too kindly to having Wind around for more than a night. Blade had been offered an honorary membership in every one.)

A mate like Wind, though, was one to be truly treasured because he never thought of himself first. He always thought of himself last. Yes, Egan came first for him and always would. But the rest of the pack came after that. Only then did he think of himself. It was simply the way he was and why a mate like him in female form was usually the most protected and cared for member of the pack.

It had taken this newly growing pack a while, but they were finally feeling it…

Egan and Wind’s Bond was finally spreading through them in this moment as it should have from the very beginning, as it should have through all packs, as it had before Egan’s pack had tried to think for him, as it had worked Masa Kiba’s pack under Masa Kiba and his Mate Yellan….

In this moment, the pack felt the unity of Wind’s heart moving through them, tying them together and tying them to the Alpha he’d loved for centuries…

But Wind had no idea what he’d done… All he knew was that Egan had exhausted him by taking him to paradise so many times that he’d lost count and his vision was dimming around the edges. He turned his head to the side so that he could see his Mate and gave a goofy grin, “I love it when you do that to me, Egan… I’ll have to clean us up later though… My legs are jelly…” he mumbled before he passed out with that goofy grin still on his face.

At least, that was what he thought he’d said…

It was a good thing he was completely oblivious to the fact that the entire pack was gathering outside their door or he’d be under the bed. Though the fact that they were on their knees with their throats bared was probably a good sign for Egan….  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:21 am
Red Gypsy
Dameon Black

Some would have seen Egan’s treatment of Wind as cruel or worse. Other wolves would even have seen it that way. But they didn’t understand Wind as Egan did. Wind’s mind simply had to be switched over from one thought process to another. It was the circumstances that changed things for him and there was a big difference between the survival tactics that had kept him and his sister alive for so long, and what Egan had just done.

But now, Egan turned him from that to not thinking at all with a kiss. He felt his shorts getting ripped off and Egan’s hands on him, but was concentrating more on getting Egan’s clothes off. Then they were tumbling down on the bed and he found himself lost in what the Alpha did to him every time.

Egan didn’t just have sex with him, they didn’t just make love with each other…

Oh no…

Egan took Wind over and sent him to paradise, reclaiming him in ways that were probably illegal in most civilizations… And more than a few religions…

Actually, a few might have burned them both at the stake… or something like that…

In the end, he was reduced to dropping back to the bed with his eyes rolled up in his head, his body shuddering, sweat was dripping off of him and he was covered with bite and claw marks, his chest was heaving, and his hair was sticking to him in odd places. But his mind was back to normal… ish…

He collapsed to the bed and tried to relearn the fine art of getting oxygen into his system, already feeling Egan’s crowing male pride through their Marks and easily admitted that his Mate had a right to strut his stuff over his bedroom skills… He did miss the days before the house was so populated, though… Egan had been more… Adventurous… before the pack had started growing…

There had been that one day in the kitchen…

Egan had honestly warned every member of the pack not to distract Wind when he was cooking for good reason, after all… His mate hadn’t minded missing dinner that night, but the smoke had been distracting.

Still, his Alpha Mate certainly knew how to put him in his place, and then put him in his place… He accepted the first easily because the correction was necessary and required to keep the pack secure and stable. He loved the second because no one had ever taken him over like Egan had.

Of course, one added benefit to their time in the bedroom was that the pack held an entirely new respect for their Alpha and his Mate… It wasn’t just the skills in the bedroom, though… It was the effect of the bond of a securely mated pair…

They finally saw everything. Egan was the Alpha that would stand up for them no matter what, that would push them for everything they had to give while giving them he had in return, protect them and their families, train their cubs, offer them all a true home. Wind, though, was the heart of the pack, as the Alpha’s Mate was supposed to be. He was the one to bring their problems and concerns to Egan, to be the shoulder to cry on when grief came to the pack, to be the one to raise the parentless cubs… He was the packs path to their Alpha.

That was the way it was always meant to be. It didn’t matter what gender the Alpha’s mate was, or what gender the Alpha was. (There were a few packs run by female Alphas that were fairly run, though they hadn’t taken too kindly to having Wind around for more than a night. Blade had been offered an honorary membership in every one.)

A mate like Wind, though, was one to be truly treasured because he never thought of himself first. He always thought of himself last. Yes, Egan came first for him and always would. But the rest of the pack came after that. Only then did he think of himself. It was simply the way he was and why a mate like him in female form was usually the most protected and cared for member of the pack.

It had taken this newly growing pack a while, but they were finally feeling it…

Egan and Wind’s Bond was finally spreading through them in this moment as it should have from the very beginning, as it should have through all packs, as it had before Egan’s pack had tried to think for him, as it had worked Masa Kiba’s pack under Masa Kiba and his Mate Yellan….

In this moment, the pack felt the unity of Wind’s heart moving through them, tying them together and tying them to the Alpha he’d loved for centuries…

But Wind had no idea what he’d done… All he knew was that Egan had exhausted him by taking him to paradise so many times that he’d lost count and his vision was dimming around the edges. He turned his head to the side so that he could see his Mate and gave a goofy grin, “I love it when you do that to me, Egan… I’ll have to clean us up later though… My legs are jelly…” he mumbled before he passed out with that goofy grin still on his face. He usually made himself and Egan a sweet treat after he came back to in moments like this, kindof as a treat for Egan for making his eyes roll up in his head in pure pleasure right before he passed out from it all.

Needless to say, SongWind truly showed his appreciation of his Mate in every way. Including the whole going completely stupid the moment Egan walked into any room Wind was in. Poor Wind instantly forgot whatever he talking about, whatever he doing... Hell's Bells... He forgot his own name a time or two in pure appreciation of his Mate.....

At least, that was what he thought he’d said…

It was a good thing he was completely oblivious to the fact that the entire pack was gathering outside their door or he’d be under the bed. Though the fact that they were on their knees with their throats bared was probably a good sign for Egan….

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff