Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's March 2015 Customs - Over Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: ShadowsCursed || Ulun'suti || Moderatel || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No need for one

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pink/Yellow/Orange Ombre type of base. Any of these faded together to for the base would be awesome. I would love striped patterns on her, very tribal and geometric.
Face: Base colors, with swirled stripes. Would like the Ulun'suti jawline and mouth.
Mane: Long fishtail braid in an orange sherbert color with white streaks and lots of jewelry.
Tail: Scaled Tail- CC of coloring
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves, color choice on fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Sherbert Color Palette- Use Any of the Colors Blended together Here
Stripe Pattern I would LOVE : Here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Double set- Looped and Branched stock horns
Wings: Describe Wings - Stock Ulun'suti scaled wings- CC in color
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - CC in back scales and leg scales.
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Hair Jewelry, but longer please? Colorist choice on colors
Braid for her hair

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mellow Dramatic
Owner: ShadowsCursed
Breed: Ulun'suti
Temper: Poetic
Mate:
Tag Background: 006 Weird Forest
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC Long Feathers

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: NA
Justification for Domain Choice: NA

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Water

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Caitlyn Hellstorm || Angeni || Moderate || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC based on IRL pet
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black (make her look like she's a long haired with a 'fur collar' around her neck)
Face: Black. Golden cat-like eyes. Light black whiskers. Nose looks like it could be a cat but still a horse.
Mane: black (custom hair, long and curly (look at the HoA reference)
Tail: black (custom, long and fluffy. Again, look at the HoA reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): HoA version of Fuzzy My little princess D'aaawww mommy with adopted son Try to resist that belly, I dare you Little model <3
floof!
She have no problems sitting on her adopted son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: angeni wings, transparent gray with white star-like shimmer on end
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Golden halo, 3 or 4 kittens around her or on her
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fuzzy
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: IRL Pet or Long-haired cat
Temper: Nuturing
Mate:
Tag Background: Background that looks like its heaven
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Felines
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Fuzzy is like a epitome of felines. She's regal, aloof, cuddly and everything a cat would be. She's a perfect mother to all kittens/cats she encountered like other mother cats would be. She might be just a black cat but in her heart, she is part of every feline breed.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Summoning felines - Fuzzy would have the ability to summon felines (that is native to the surroundings she is in. And the most amount of felines she can summon will be 3) for a short period of time (varies but never exceeds beyond a month time frame) for whatever reasons like companionship for herself or for other soquilis. The summoned cats can be used for running errands like messengers or gathering things or so on forth. The felines will have a choice to heed her summon or ignore it (well of course, they are cats!). That can't be used for evil reasons at all.

Night Vision She is little bit different than your regular soquili, she have a night vision like a cat would and her whiskers will be very sensitive to the surroundings. She can grant that small blessing of night vision (minus whiskers) for a temporary time ( a week at the most) to a soquili that she feels that needs it the most.

Personality (required In general): If you open a dictionary to 'a perfect mother' entry, you would see her picture next to it. She is sweet, loving, protective, compassionate and empathic. If anyone is in need for a friend or help in any form, she will always try her best to help out to her best ability. She would take any abandoned or orphaned foals under her wings because she believes that every living creature deserves a chance to live and be loved so that's what she will do. She always have a smile ready for anyone who needs it and she is just simply a sunshine in the darkness.

Plot ideas (required):
Adopting her first charge: I would like Fuzzy to come upon an abandoned or orphaned foal and try to find the parents of the foal for few days while taking care of the foal then after awhile, she will just adopt the foal as her own. That would promote the maternal instincts in her to be more maternal and more protective of any foals or adults that seems to be lost or needs help or love (not romantic)

First Heartbreak: I don't normally subject a very precious OC who is based on my IRL baby to pain but I think this will be a good development for her. I would like her to find that first "love" and thinks that he will be her lifemate for rest of their lives then have him leave her because he found something better or got bored of her or whatever. Then she will be heartbroken and retreat into herself, trying to figure out what is going on and why did her mate leave her. That will teach her that it is not a good idea to be too trusting of everyone she meets

First Encounter with Skinwalker: Fuzzy basically thinks she can befriend anyone she wants with just a smile and laughter. She would be deadly wrong when she encountered a skinwalker and felt the pure evilness first handed. She will gain probably few things from this: wounds, battered heart and soul (because I know skinwalkers are capable of doing this), and a lesson that not all of the soquilis are good or nice.

First Encounter with dog-soquili Fuzzy always have been hesitant and unsure about dog soquilis because dogs and cats normally don't get along. She haven't met a dog-soquili before so this experience would be quite interesting for her because it could go either way, perhaps a good experience or bad. It could alter her thinking about a dog-soquili.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 pm
Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Entry Line: Novablu || Hippogriff-Kalona || Moderate || Twins
Quote:

Soquili Species: Hippogriff-Kalona
Body Build: Regular

WIP Needed? Flat color/edit sketch?

Body: Base color is bright white, marked with paint/pinto marking across the body something like this except add a few more splotches, and instead of being the beige, the color of the painted area should be a rainbow gradient (so basically a rainbow and white paint mare!) CC on leg markings, where you place the "paint" but would prefer sharper markings over blurred/soft ones.
Face: Regular expression - no snarl! Sky blue eyes with black sclera (though you might not see them at all with the hairstyle I have picked!) and face marked similar to this and this (same horse).
Mane: Edited - kind of a punk/floppy look like this general picture with maybe a few simple small braids tossed in with feathers? Mane should be a soft black with a couple bright pink streaks, and a rainbow peacock feather strung in there somewhere.
Tail: Kalona - Devil tail #2 - CC on markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: Griff claws on front legs. Custom fetlocks on back, think fluffy/silky/beautiful but CC!
Reference Image(s): See above for links!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona horns - quad - ram + backswept - design on them is CC
Wings: If possible! I'd love the new hybrid kalona style #1/griff wings where there are feathers lining the leather? I've seen it a few times, but I didn't see it on the custom page. If not, kalona style #1 smile Design is CC but maybe faded markings on the wing leather
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Only griff traits should be claws (no scales) and the occasional feather strung through the mane. No other griffin options. Only kalona traits should be the wings (if hybrid wings aren't open atm), the horns, and the tails smile

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: If you could place small plastic stars across her mane (sort of like beads or hair accessories) slightly glowing in bright blue (same as twin's hair-streak color), that would be awesome.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Painted Gargoyle
Temper: TBD
Mate: NA
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself.

x

Soquili Species: Hippogriff-Kalona

WIP Needed? Flat color/edit sketch?

Body: Base color is deep black, marked with (identical to twin, in the same colors, so basically only a color swap) paint/pinto marking across the body something like this except add a few more splotches, and instead of being the beige, the color of the painted area should be a rainbow gradient (so basically a rainbow and black paint mare!) CC on leg markings, where you place the "paint" but would prefer sharper markings over blurred/soft ones.
Face: Regular expression - no snarl! Sky blue eyes with black sclera and face marked similar to this and this (same horse).
Mane: A little longer than the twin's, more innocent looking, windswept a bit with bangs that fall over one side of her face, but very similar in style to the two refs above of the same horse.
Tail: Kalona - Devil tail #2 - CC on markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: Griff claws on front legs. Custom fetlocks on hind legs, think fluffy/silky/beautiful but CC!
Reference Image(s): See above for links!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona horns - quad - ram + backswept - design on them is CC
Wings: If possible! I'd love the new hybrid kalona style #1/griff wings where there are feathers lining the leather? I've seen it a few times, but I didn't see it on the custom page. If not, kalona style #1 smile Design is CC but maybe faded markings on the wing leather
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Only griff traits should be claws (no scales) and the occasional feather strung through the mane. No other griffin options. Only kalona traits should be the wings (if hybrid wings aren't open atm), the horns, and the tails smile

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: If you could place small plastic stars across her mane (sort of like beads or hair accessories) slightly glowing in bright pink (same as twin's hair-streak color!), that would be awesome.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Painted Gargoyle
Temper: TBD
Mate: NA

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Entry Line: sage_the_vampirc_angel || hippo || Minor-Mod || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: Min- mod?
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: Foal
Concept Origin: Limited - Artwork
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black with a green tarnished? look to it... Just go look at the refs
Face: sort of tear/ water streak marked.. really just look at the refs
Eyes closed to only open to like half mast? Sorta calm/ sleepy look. Solid black eyes please~
Mane: Custom Mane (see the Refs) but basically I want a mid length mane with most of it loose but two strands from around the temple pulled back and tied together into a braid.
Tail: peacock tail same color as the rest of his body
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves no feather fetlocks
Reference Image(s): General Statue ref - http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Haserot Angel/
Wing ref/ mane ref - http://i54.tinypic.com/2znoius.jpg
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Heron - like the refs please
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- A scarf draped around his neck about three times around his neck (colored like the rest of him)
- A custom Tabard something sorta flowy looking with random babbles from his travels on it? Something similar in color and pattern/ design to Aggie's Cloak? I want something that sorta simulates a cloak with out messing/ conflicting with his scarf too much if that makes sense?
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i51.tinypic.com/6z117r.jpg the basic idea for the draping around the neck (He's going to be Black Aggies ICson so I'm looking for sort of the look of her cloak in the form of a scarf/ or like the cloth on the statue's lap)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Haserot
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Breed: Statue
Temper: serene
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 025 Dusky Night by King Inversitle
Tag frame color: 025 Dusky Night by King Inversitle
Tag feather color(s): 025 Dusky Night by King Inversitle

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Entry Line: Tirokio || Mer || Minor-mod??? CC || (Solo)/ or Twins

Quote:

I am going to be le suck, Heart dear, and post ALL MY WANTS. You make the magics. <3

Species: Mer
Templates: Eh, Tiro loves fins. Think....Lionfish meets beta. <3 ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
Hair: MAKE IT BOOTIFUL LIKE THE LITTLE MERMAID MEETS TANGLED (okay, maybe not that long), HAIR TIRO CRIES ABOUT IN HER SLEEP IN DESIRE. Prettier the better. I can see this mer maybe having some pretty sea like hair jewelry. Maybe? IDK.
Colors: Hai I am a pallette
Oh me too.
Threes never a crowd.

And....uhhh....YEAH I THINK THATS IT. Surprise me; I NEEDS ME A PRETTY PONY TO SPARKLEDESU BESIDE ALL MY SCARIES. <3 Feel free to go up to moderate edits or less. Hair is mostly my desire. <3

**IF YOU ROLL TWINS ELSEWHERE, feel free to make my form solo. I am cool with either but you know what they say, two sparkledesu mer(maids) are better than one? You can make their difference as miniscule as you like. <3 Or swap colors. TIRO IS COOL WITH WHATEV. Hope thats okay xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Entry Line: Tara de Draiocht | Hippogryph | Minor/Mod | Solo Custom
Quote:

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate? idk.
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws)
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Šerloks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC
Temper: Penetrating
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple
Tag feather color(s): Matches horse

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):
---Take away the skull marking and just leaving the music notes
INSPIRED BY THIS
Possibly a violin marking?

Trading Post Items:-
- Tabard: Cloth-- Same color as his horn
Custom Items:
- Human skull by his back hoof.
- IPhone (bright pink)
Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 pm
May I strike this to enter for Twin boys? heart (Posted further down this page).
They're nearly identical I promise, both Unedited just different manes/tails. xd

Entry Line: Shesha Sama || Hippogryph || Unedited || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Half-Hippogryph
Body Build: War (With leg feathers)
Concept Origin: Real-life horsebreed color cosplay? So I suppose it fits under...
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? If you wish.

Body: Grullo. (see color reference here, lovely photo by venomxbaby.deviantart.com).
I'd love it if you could get as close to that image as possible. heart
I know it's a little hard to see in that photo, but it's important that he also has a black dorsal stripe running down his back. (If you need a better description of this, please ctrl+f for "Dorsal stripe" on this website and they have a great description in the 2nd hit inside the box, with pictures.)
Face: Please see reference image for facial darkening to black, note the small white marking on forehead.
Mane: Floppy hippogryph mane. Black.
Tail: Elegnat hippogryph tail. Also black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: War leg feathers please, and hooves should be dark-grey-brown.
Reference Image(s): Grullo Stalion (Photo is a stock image provided for use courtesy of venomxbaby.deviantart.com).

Please note that where i've referenced specific templates, the name to the Custom Information Thread examples that uses that name. Trying to make everything as easy as possible. heart

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: No wings.

Trading Post Items: An Arrowhead necklace and a Sharktooth bracelet please. The arrow and sharktooth should be the color of bleached bone, and the ties should be the natural black-brown of dark-cured leather.

Would it be possible to get a version of him both with and without the accessories? If not, that's fine! heart

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ba-kho-je
Owner: Shesha Sama
Breed: Grullo
Temper: Honorable
Mate:
Tag Background: Either Winter Wonderland or Let it Snow, and could you please make the snow grey? xD His name literally means "Grey Snow" in the Ioway language.
I'm not sure how greyscale would look, i'm open to changing this if he ends up looking weird against that background. I trust your judgement! heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 pm
ATh e a r t

Strikeing this out to re-enter a custom with moderate edits

Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: kaliskanny || Hippo'suti || moderate to heavy || Twins
Quote:

Edit Category: - moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippo'suti
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - World of Warcraft inspired

WIP Needed? please and thank you, please do not live stream

Body: See the list of color pallet below. Just murky looking (like Jarl) but lighter than Witchbane. Hippo feet scales, 'Suti back leg scales, and wings scales should be a few shades draker than the body.
Face: honey-amber colored eyes. Facial expression is joyful. Hippo beak mixed with the ulun'suti 'big mouth'. cheek frill of the ulun'suti
Mane: Hippo normal feathered mane that leads down to long hair that has braids, glowing beads, and small lanterns woven in. CC on the style...I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be darker than Witchbane's mane.
Tail: Long custom peacock tail with hair that has braids, glowing beads, and small latens weaved in. CC on style, I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be darker than Witchbane's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hippo claw feet with the scales, back ulun'suti hooves with back leg scales. Scales are a few shades darker than the body, hooves and claws are black.
Reference Image(s): Not images, but list of hex codes for colors.

dcd3a1
9c9168
6e653e
3a311c
786b30
4a312c
30201d
444d45
f5dbac
c9dbb1
3fdabf
5e5650
8F8F75
F59789
989C48
B0B072
6E6B52
4F413C
21151C
3F2842
78DECB

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): custom horns that are adorned with small lanterns and beads.
Wings: frilled wing style of the ulunsuti with scales
Scales: scales for ulun'suti bits (back legs and wings)/ Hippo feet scales : darker than the body by a few shades
Other Notes: hippo beak mixed with ulun'suti big mouth. front hippo claw feet with scales, back ulun'suit hooves with back leg scales. ulun'suti cheek frills
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: wears a chain of lanterns and beads that lays over her back (Dagrun for ref). Mane, tail, and horns are also adorned with these lamps. Bangles on her ankles and in her ears have glowing beads. has a necklace with a single blue eye (soq sized) and a few beads. Like a totem.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Swamplight
Owner: kaliskanny
Breed: swamp dweller
Temper: forthright
Tag Background: Dustwallow
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Swamp (level 1) - if this is allowed. if not, no worries.

Edit Category: - moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippo'suti
Body Build: regular
• New Concept - World of Warcraft inspired

WIP Needed? please and thank you, please do not live stream

Body: See the list of color pallet below. Just murky looking (like Jarl) but darker than Swamplight. Hippo feet scales, 'Suti back leg scales, and wings scales should be a few shades draker than the body.
Face: honey-amber colored eyes. Facial expression is agressive. Hippo beak mixed with the ulun'suti 'big mouth'. cheek frill of the ulun'suti
Mane: Hippo normal feathered mane that leads down to long hair that has braids, feathers, and small bird skulls woven in. CC on the style...I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be lighter than Swamplight's mane.
Tail: Long custom peacock tail with hair that has braids, feathers, and small bird skulls weaved in. CC on style, I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be lighter than Swamplight's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hippo claw feet with the scales, back ulun'suti hooves with back leg scales. Scales are a few shades darker than the body, hooves and claws are black.
Reference Image(s): Not images, but list of hex codes for colors.

dcd3a1
9c9168
6e653e
3a311c
786b30
4a312c
30201d
444d45
f5dbac
c9dbb1
3fdabf
5e5650
8F8F75
F59789
989C48
B0B072
6E6B52
4F413C
21151C
3F2842
78DECB

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): custom horns that are adorned with small birdskulls and feathers.
Wings: frilled wing style of the ulunsuti with scales
Scales: scales for ulun'suti bits (back legs and wings)/ Hippo feet scales : darker than the body by a few shades
Other Notes: hippo beak mixed with ulun'suti big mouth. front hippo claw feet with scales, back ulun'suit hooves with back leg scales. ulun'suti cheek frills.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: wears a chain of bird skulls and feathers that lays over her back (Dagrun for ref). Mane, tail, and horns are also adorned with these bird skulls and feathers. Bangles on her ankles and in her ears have smaller skulls and feathers. has a necklace with a single blue eye (soq sized) and a few beads. Like a totem.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Witchbane
Owner: kaliskanny
Breed: swamp dweller
Temper: devious
Tag Background: Dustwallow
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Swamp (level 1) - if this is allowed. if not, no worries.

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:39 pm
I'm Common and I don't Care!

My First Custom Pony, Please!

Entry Line: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- || Regular || Mod || Solo

2009 concept, original design which was armor-heavy and would now be borderline Extreme edits was later tweaked to have a Mod. version as well, will edit his info. into the 'new' form if needed.
Quote:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: YOU.
Name of horse: Kellen
Owner: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Refined
Breed: Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Warhorse template with Fetlocks please. <3

This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
His eyes are a smoky grey.
His mane and tail are a deep rich dark auburn hue. His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg. His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg.

About his neck is a pounded silver necklace with some sort of celtic knot attatched. Any jewels should be either a rosey hue or the same smoky grey as his eyes.

I'd also like scars (varying in length and age.) CC as to placement; i'll think of backstory later. <3
Reference image(s):

Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair), not hard like Evelyn.
Leg "Barring: Legs Closeup

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: You decide. ^-^
For his background, I would like some sort of forest scene with dead trees and curling wisps of fog. The colors should be muted, to contrast with Kellen's vibrancy. <3

Tag feather color: You decide! ^-^
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and Tail, Necklace

Sidenote: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)
Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Entry Line: Windy dasher || Kirin || Moderate || Solo

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: No time!

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  

Windy dasher

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:02 pm

My First Custom Pony, Please!

Entry Line: Raving.Rabbids || Flutter X Cerynei Crossbreed || Moderate || Solo

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Entry Line: LadyKirin || Flutter/Uni || Minor || Solo

Quote:

Edit Category: Minor
• One small detailed piece of jewelry
Soquili Species: Flutter/Uni
Starting Stage: adult
• Original Character based on old SCA persona

WIP Needed? Would be nice but not necessary

Body: blue from colors in butterfly ref pic with main body the medium blue color darkening into deep/dark blue stockings. Wide band of glowy icy pale blue celtic knotwork on all four lower legs. Narrow band of glowy icy pale blue celtic knotwork on upper two front legs.
Face: eye color icy pale blue blue, glowy icy pale blue blaze on face
Mane: Ringlet, icy pale blue.
Tail: Ringlet - upper only, same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: unicorn hooves in glowy icy pale blue color to match horn, unicorn flowy fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Markings & Nevern Cross Reference
Colors and Wing Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): loose curl style horn in glowy icy pale blue
Wings: Flutter wing style #6 or whichever template colorist thinks would work best for 'fantasy' style flutter wings. Color for wings is referenced above.
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: New flutter antennae, either ruffled fae or flutterby or swirly twirly depending on which you think looks best with the loose curl horn & ringlet mane. Color to match medium blue of body or dark blue of stockings as you think best.

Trading Post Items: triple hoop earrings in pale icy blue, sun and moon hair sticks in sapphire blue stuck into the swoopy part of the ringlet hairstyle
Custom Items: Glowy Nevern cross necklace in silver/pale icy blue with mist
Reference Image(s) for Items: Markings & Nevern Cross Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Arianwyn
Owner: LadyKirin
Breed: Cymreig
Temper: Esoteric
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Entry Line: Shesha Sama || Hippogryph || Unedited || Twins

Everything the same except Mane/Tail styles and one hoof is a different color on the 2nd twin. :3
Quote:

Concept Origin: Real-life horsebreed color cosplay? So I suppose it fits under...

WIP Needed? If you wish.

Body: Grullo. (see color reference here, lovely photo by venomxbaby.deviantart.com).
I know it's a little hard to see in that photo, but it's important that he also has a black dorsal stripe running down his back. (If you need a better description of this, please ctrl+f for "Dorsal stripe" on this website and they have a great description in the 2nd hit inside the box, with pictures.)
Face: Please see reference image for facial darkening to black, note the small white marking on forehead.
Mane: Floppy hippogryph mane. Black.
Tail: Elegant hippogryph tail. Also black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: War leg feathers please, and hooves should be dark-grey-brown.
Reference Image(s): Grullo Stalion (Photo is a stock image provided for use courtesy of venomxbaby.deviantart.com).

Please note that where i've referenced specific templates, the name links to the Custom Information Thread examples that use that name. Trying to make everything as easy as possible. heart

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Trading Post Items: An Arrowhead necklace and a Sharktooth bracelet please. The arrow and sharktooth should be the color of bleached bone, and the ties should be the natural black-brown of dark-cured leather.

Would it be possible to get a version of him both with and without the accessories? If not, that's fine! heart

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ba-kho-je
Temper: Honorable
Mate:
Tag Background: Either Winter Wonderland or Let it Snow, and could you please make the snow grey? xD His name literally means "Grey Snow" in the Ioway language.
I'm not sure how greyscale would look, i'm open to changing this if he ends up looking weird against that background. I trust your judgement! heart

Quote:

WIP Needed? If you wish.

Mane: Glam punk mane. Black.
Tail: Native Dream Braid. Also black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: War leg feathers please, and hooves should be dark-grey-brown, ONE HOOF SHOULD BE GREY (you choose which xd ).

Please note that where i've referenced specific templates, the name links to the Custom Information Thread examples that use that name. Trying to make everything as easy as possible. heart

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Trading Post Items: Sharktooth, Arrowhead necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ahusaka
Temper: Noble
Mate:
Tag Background: Matching his Brother's, maybe a little darker?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:38 pm
I'm Common and I don't Care!

Entry Line: [X]Natty-Chan[X] || Regular Draft || Minor || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft with roman nose, feet down
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? No, but would be nice

Body: Orange-ish red body, with a sliced green apple on his rump
Face: 3 pale yellow freckles on his cheek, just under his eyes
Eyes: Green
Mane: Medium; orange
Tail: Medium; Orange
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Hooves; Pale yellow
Fetlocks, same color as body
Reference Image(s):

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: The brown yoke around his neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Big Macintosh
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: My Little Pony
Temper: Simple
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice:

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items