Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[D-PRP] This Seems Fishy (Hel/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-40)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:14 pm
Day 2

"I'm sure you've grown up ~ being on your own does that." Amrita agreed with a small nod. "But you can see it, yanno?" She gestured to Hel's face, then pat the fleshy cheek of her own. "I'm kind of jealous of your ability to physically mature." Anyone can mentally mature, eventually, after all.

"I'm starting to think this fish doesn't exist." She frowned at the second boot and a rather dopey looking angler fish she had pulled from the water.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:22 pm
Day 2

"Pffffffffft. Ya. I know. I lost my chubby cheeks." Hel reached up to poke the side of her face. "Heh. You only say that because you are undead. If you were not, you would be wishing you were undead and un-aging physically." Hel looked up from her bracelet to grin at Amrita.

"Gravity catches up eventually, even to corpses."

Hel laughed. "No! It truly does! I hugged it remember!? But it is a fish and it is wet and slippery, so it got away! That is why it must be hook--CANDLE JACK!" The I-think-it's-a-bracelet was abandoned on her lap as Hel reached over to grab the line that the dopey looking angler fish was hooked on.

"Oh, bitchin'! Is this not the fish where the female consumes the male after they mate!?"  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 18 Total: 25 (2-40)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:30 pm
Day 2

"Yeah but I can just get a new pair!" Amrita laughed, teasing as Hel brought up gravity. Her proportions were so far untouched by such a thing, thank you. Christof and Malodore had built her well. Very well. Plus she was constantly getting stabbed in the chest so the skin was constantly being replaced there.

She startled as Hel gave a scream, and stared wide-eyed at the creature on the other end of her line.

"Err- yeah, actually! She gets all his uh...dangly bits..." She gestured vaguely, her hesitance simply because she had forgotten the word and not because she was too shy to say it. "What a woman, huh?" She unhooked the poor, biting creature and, in a moment of purely adult maturity, dumped onto Hel's lap.

Her next couple tries were complete failures, too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:42 pm
Day 2

"Then get an older looking body!" That seemed like the simple solution. Hel wasn't terribly familiar with undead things though, so odds were it wasn't quite as simple as she was picturing.

"She gets his junk!" The reaper was not at all upset to have the angler fish dumped on her lap, and instead cradled it into her arms like she'd do with Nina. "Amrita. Amrita. Amrita." Hel hissed, and then grinned wickedly. "This is my third spirit critter."  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:55 pm
Day 2

"Do you know how expensive good parts are?" Amrita scoffed, then whined, then flopped onto her back, holding the end of the rod in the space where her ribs met. "It's so much easier to just age naturally." Or so she imagined anyway.

"Yeah! That!" That wasn't the word she was looking for, but it was good enough. Junk. Haha. When she looked over, she gazed at the reaper, rather perplexed at the way she was cuddling the hideous thing. Even moreso why she was saying her name three times. "...Third?" She gasped, eye wide. "What are the other two?" She asked, in a surprised whisper.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:02 pm
Day 2

"No idea." Hel answered bluntly. "You should become a Trick or Treater and then go treasure hunting! Then when you are rolling in the flour you will be able to easily afford it!" A pause. "Or...yanno...you could just start taking body parts!" The reaper said it so cheerfully.

More than happy to inform Amrita about her other spirit critters, Hel obliged: "A flamingo and a sloth."  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 19 Total: 37 (2-40)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:11 pm
Day 2

Amrita gave Hel's suggestion some serious pause.

"How do you become a Trick-or-Treater?" She liked the idea of rolling in the flour, which she assumed meant seeds. "Taking parts seems kinda dangerous. Plus I don't imagine you'd be happy with me stealing your legs." The ghoul reached out, brushing her fingers against Hel's thigh for a moment, before pulling away to grab onto the fishing pole again.

"...Wait so how are you a flamingo, sloth, and and angler fish? At least one of those negate the other two."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:20 pm
Day 2

"Easily! You just see Nox, then you start making connections, and then you get rolling!" A pause. "Then all the paper work and bull s**t too~" Hel waved a hand idly in a dismissive gesture. She then grinned at the undead.

"Are you making a come on to me, Amrita?"

Hel then scoffed. "So does not!" She cuddled the angler fish some more, which at this point was starting to gasp for water. "I am as subtle as a flamingo, and like the female sloth, my scream to get laid can be heard miles away, and like the angler fish, I am a man eater." Hel then turned to the angler fish, holding it up so that she could look eye to eye with it.

"You are a strong and independent female and you do not need a male. You just want one to have for companionship for the rest of your existence forever. Go forth and do great deeds that will be passed down and become legends!" She shrieked, and threw the angler fish back into the water.  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:50 pm
Day 2

"That sounds easy." Amrita mused, going over the plan in her head. It was a great idea, getting involved with Nox. She could travel the world, be anywhere but Amityville, and if she were half as lucky as Hel she would happy, even if it meant fishing for a week straight for seemingly no reason.

She only grinned at the Reaper, and didn't answer her question. Didn't speak at all, until Hel explained the animal thing. Then she sat up quickly, almost dropping her rod, and grabbed for Hel's arm, squeezing.

"So that was you I heard?!" She gasped out, then burst into laughter. "I was wondering what those shrieks were!" The ghoul then leaned back and let her handle the angler, waving goodbye to the strong, independent female fish who needed no man.

"Good advice though."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:06 pm
Day 2

"It is pretty easy." Hel agreed a bit solemnly. "I honestly expected more fanfare or some grand initiation ceremony! Alas, no! Nox offered the position to me before I graduated and I said YA and then that was....all she...wrote?"

The reaper stared at the undead as she grabbed her, and her lips stretched into a grin. "I know. Pretty impressive, ya?" Hel wiped her hands on her pants to dry them, and then picked up her maybe-bracelet once more. "Indeed!" Hel also wanted to ask her more about how she was doing, but she noticed that any question she could think of had to do with Amityville, and since Amrita seemed less than inclined to talk about it, that made her questions moot. Hrm.  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:09 pm
Day 2

"I can knight you later if you want." Amrita lifted a hand, tapping imaginary shoulders in front of her. "Could name you Sir Hel of the Braided Waters ~ or something." Her knighting hand rolled vaguely at the wrist. The subject seemed to have died as quickly as it arrived, and the patchwork let the silence stretch for a moment.

"Sooo... did anyone answer your call?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:14 pm
Day 2

She let out a snort of laughter. "Pass! Master Hel would be way cooler!" Hel introduced yet another colored strand of leather into the bracelet as she weaved, her tongue sticking out briefly before her brows knitted in confusion.

"...Eh? What call? I did not hail anyone! Nor has my phone rang!" She did not make the connection between the past conversation and now.  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:45 pm
Day 2

"Hey! Gotta start somewhere. Knighthood can lead to Masterdom! You could even rise the ranks to be Master Commander." She didn't know if that was a thing or not, but as far as she was concerned, it was now. It totally sounded like a thing.

"No, your scream to get laid, duh." Amrita rolled her eyes, surprised that she other ghoul hadn't gotten the hint.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:51 pm
Day 2

"I can...START AT MASTER!" Hel exclaimed, which she immediately followed up with a laugh. "Because I am just that good." She then stared at the other ghoul.

"Oh." After a moment she grinned. "Look at you." Hel purred. "Not only are you fishing for--fish--- you are also fishing for information!" She kept grinning at the ghoul, and after a moment replied: "It is always answered. Except when I am portals away from home."  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:59 pm
Day 2

"Nobody starts at Master!" Amrita yelped, defending herself in a laughing but shrill voice, all while she leaned over to lightly shove the other ghoul. "It's impossible! Can't happen." But it would be nice, she thought, to be immediately that good at something. "Also where's the pride in it? It's fun when you work yourself up from the ground." It's less fun to suddenly have it all.

"Surprise~ I'm a teenager?" The patchwork droned, hiding her surprise at getting caught with a small cough and a very pointed look away. "Well, that's good, and bad? Guess you and that grumpy dude are still a thing, huh?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff