Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The rainbow fox that fell to earth (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:10 am
User Image

Zero kissed her back and said "Good morning luna." he stretched a little and went for the shower. when he got out he had on black gym shorts with no shirt. he walked down to the kitchen and said "i didn't sleep so good woke up in the middle of the night and was up all night. my past is haunting me i fear i can't redeem myself i will always be known as the saiyan who destroyed a planet and their race just like my ancestors before me. but don't worry luna i will be alright. geez i am starving." he walked behind luna and kissed her cheek and walked to the fridge taking out a bottle off water and drinking it
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image
Luna smiled as he said all that and kissed her cheek. "Well breakfast is almost ready." she said as she plated the last of the food and placed it on the table. "Come and get it." she said as she sat next to him and started eating once she had her food on the table. She knew Zero had a big appetite so she made sure to make lots of food.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

Zero dug in and after awhile he leaned back in the chair and he said "That was great i will do the dishes ok luna." he grabbed the dishes and started cleaning while humming a wonderful tune
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
Luna loved Zero's singing voice. "You have a wonderful voice Zero-chan." she said smiling as she got up, hugged him happily around his waist.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and said "thank you luna." he continued to hum
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
Over the next few months, Luna had become quite social with Zero and even met his family. She was about seven months pregnant with a little girl. Zero was the father and Luna was quite happy. Currently she was making lunch for Zero and herself so when he got home, the food would be ready. She wanted to surprise him today since he had been cooking for them. She felt great today so she was cooking for both of them, even though the baby was kicking a lot today.

Zero Hirashima
((Hope you don't mind a timeskip.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image

Zero was flying through the air and he kept thinking "I got the ring and now its time to propose to luna." he arrived at there home and he walked in. he had roses behind his back and he handed them to luna and he said "Luna, baby i got a question for you." he got on one knee and said "You made me the happiest saiyan in this universe and i wanted to ask. Will you marry me?" he opened the little box and inside was a diamond ring which was bigger than normal.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:42 pm
User Image
Luna smiled as he got on one knee. "Oh Zero-chan! Of course I will!" she said happily as she hugged him while being careful not to squish the baby or Zero. She then kissed him on the lips as she was so happy that they were going to be married and have a baby.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:00 am
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Zero kissed her back and said "i love you and i will make you happy." he stood up helping luna stand then he said "We need to start planning." he started thinking
Lupine Duchess
didn't expect a marriage proposal for luna did you. lol

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:29 pm
User Image
Luna smiled as they started to plan the weeding. This was the best day of her life she was already happy about their little girl being born in a couple months, and now that they were getting married, she was even happier. "Zero chan, if you don't mind, can we wait for the wedding until after the baby is born? I wouldn't want to spoil everything by having the baby needing to be born during the wedding." she said looking at him not wanting to spoil their special day by her water breaking.

Zero Hirashima
((I kind of thought they already were, so no I wasn't lol.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and said "sure what ever you want love." he held his head and said "I feel light heading hey luna can you get me some....water." then he fell over unconscious. zero was out cold and was burning up
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
Luna went right to his side and called 911 not sure what was wrong. Once she was able to see him, she sat next to him looking worried as she entered the room waiting for the doctor to tell her what was wrong with her love. She pet his head to try to comport herself and get him to wake up. She got the nurse to call his father in hopes that he'd be able to help.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image

Zero's father walked in and said "I knew this day would come but this soon i couldn't forsee it. luna i am sorry to tell you but my son as you know is not a ordinary saiyan he isn't a dark saiyan. he is a demon saiyan he is in a comatose state changing to a other form to combat a great evil that is said to fall on earth. he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want to worry you because of his deep love for you." zeros father sat in the other chair and zero moved a little bit
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image
Luna felt him move but said "How long will this comatose state last?" She held Zero's hand hoping he'd be out of this state before the baby arrived. She was worried that he wouldn't keep his promise of being there when she were born.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 am
User Image

Zero's father looked at luna and said "I don't know its all up to him if he...." then all of a sudden zero woke up and said "Where am i? what happened? where is luna? did i miss the birth of my baby?" zero sat up and looked at luna and say her stomach and sighed
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces