Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Chat Room || Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:21 pm
Sleepy Senpai

User ImageUser Image

I'm actually not using a style for it because there's no styles I can use for what I want to do and I can't make a custom style for myself. o n o
                So I just used up a bunch of my Custom jutsu to try and make a make-shift style. Dx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:43 pm
-3- goodness.
I have to say...all of you new genin are very trusting.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:02 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
-3- goodness.

World isn't trusting! He's just smooth = w=

Also, I think we should have a Butler/Maid Cafe 8D
World would totally work as a Butler. [Recomendation pertaining to the announcement you made. <3]  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:16 pm
I would like a Carnival.... yes plwzzz >w<  

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:34 pm
Avedis Angelus
-3- goodness.

World would totally work as a Butler. [Recomendation pertaining to the announcement you made. <3]

I wasn't talking about World xD I was talking about all the girls letting a stranger put his tongue or finger down their throat.
o_o N-no maid/butler cafes. That stuff is all on your own time if you want that.
I'm looking to put stuff in that is going to be strategic for meeting and for keeping people interested.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:35 pm
Codekasu
I would like a Carnival.... yes plwzzz >w<

^^ That is totally going to happen. Its going to be fun and will give everyone AC as it blends into arcs and such.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:08 pm
Avedis Angelus
-3- goodness.

I wasn't talking about World xD I was talking about all the girls letting a stranger put his tongue or finger down their throat.
o_o N-no maid/butler cafes. That stuff is all on your own time if you want that.
I'm looking to put stuff in that is going to be strategic for meeting and for keeping people interested.

Objection !! Miki didn't know that kinda thing would happen xD
Also are we getting a regular café instead since their is no actual place for anyone to eat. The streets thread is has been the only place so far. :B  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:13 pm
Codekasu

Also are we getting a regular café instead since their is no actual place for anyone to eat. The streets thread is has been the only place so far. :B

xD Make sure to tell Sypher that she didn't know. Cause he's gonna be all kinds of 'Wtf?' about this ;D

And hmm. A regular cafe....we'll see biggrin That might be nice to have indeed. Though it could be something else.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:23 pm
Codekasu

xD Make sure to tell Sypher that she didn't know. Cause he's gonna be all kinds of 'Wtf?' about this ;D

And hmm. A regular cafe....we'll see biggrin That might be nice to have indeed. Though it could be something else.

Cafe with an underground fighting ring in the back. Only specific people are invited and have to fight to be the top fighter in the village.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Oh she will most likely prepare a whole speech for him when it happens. qwq.
If its not a café its fine with me I think we had a place like that at one point got destroyed if I recall.  

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:35 pm
brooystart
Codekasu

Cafe with an underground fighting ring in the back. Only specific people are invited and have to fight to be the top fighter in the village.

>> No. Hell no. Not a chance. Nope nope nopeity.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:36 pm
Codekasu

Oh she will most likely prepare a whole speech for him when it happens. qwq.
If its not a café its fine with me I think we had a place like that at one point got destroyed if I recall.

xD Sypher walks up, Miki starts her speech before he can even say hello.

I think a cafe will work just fine. I'm thinking three or four new threads so either way, a face will likely happen.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:41 pm
brooystart
Codekasu

*Goes off to make his own fighting ring... with black jack... and hookers.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:45 pm
brooystart
brooystart
Codekasu

>>  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:46 pm
brooystart
brooystart
Codekasu

>>

You know you want it. xD  
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games