Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Summer Love (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image.
Koda ran after the stick and started to play keep away then tug of war with zero when he brought it back and after Zero would get the other end of the stick. Celeste saw this and giggled glad that Koda was making a friend other than her.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

Zero pulled the stick but then he started to glow and then burst into a red light. after the light disappeared zero was wearing armor his dragon knight armor. "What is this?" he feel to his knees holding his head

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image.
Koda got scared and started crying as he'd never seen Zero's dragon Knight armour before. He ran to Celeste who picked him up and started to calm him. "Shhhh it's okay Koda. It's just daddy." She said before she walked over to Zero and said "You okay Zero-chan?" She asked placing a hand on his shoulder looking worried as she did.

Zero Hirashima
((Hey what if we make the real Zero a big flirt but he learns to stop after making Celeste cry because she thought he was better than that?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:34 am
User Image

Zero stood up and said "Yeah i am fine Celeste just alot of memories came back." then he looked at Celeste for a couple of minutes then turned away and said "Are you ready to go?"

Lupine Duchess
but he does it to different women though

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image.
Celeste nodded as she picked up Koda and the couple of bags she managed to pack. One with her things, and another smaller one with Koda's things. Koda snuggled up to Celeste as he was picked up. Celeste smiled and said "We both are."

Zero Hirashima
((Yeah. But Celeste catches him flirting with another girl and runs back to the forest after she is hurt. Koda is older by this time and starts worrying about Celeste when she doesn't come home with Zero.))

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image

Zero picked both of them up along with the luggage and flew off in the direction of the city

Lupine Duchess
yes but then he runs after her and things happen and he says that she is the only one for him

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image.
Once they were in the city, people started cheering for Zero calling him Dragon Knight and chanting that name. Celeste smiled as she held onto Zero and Koda, who was a bit scared and shaking. "It's okay Koda, I won't let you get hurt." She said smiling as Koda held onto her with his claws and stayed close. Once they landed, she was amazed at this home. "This is where you live Zero-chan? It's amazing." she said looking at the luxury condo building not having seen a building before. She was a bit curious as to why everyone was looking at her though. Her pointed ears were not showing so she didn't understand why they were staring. "How come they are all staring at me?" She asked nervously as she hugged Zero's arm while Koda was on the ground hiding behind Zero and Celeste.

Zero Hirashima
((Now you're getting it lol. That's what I was going for.))

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

Zero looked at everyone and said to celeste "I have no clue remember i still have some missing memories." then he waved to everyone and he said to her "Lets go in and unpack your stuff." zero walked inside carrying the luggage.
Lupine Duchess
yes

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image.
Celeste nodded as Koda followed after them trotting to keep up. In the elevator, he had to be held because he was scared of the noises. "It' okay sweetie. Mommy's here." She said hugging him as Koda calmed down. Once they came to Zero's home, she was amazed at the inside. "This is a beautiful home Zero." She said setting Koda down so he could look around their new home. Celeste hugged Zero and kissed his cheek as a thank you for letting them stay here.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

Zero's armor disappeared and he said "Your welcome." then zero tarted walking around saying "I can't believe i forgot this place."

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image.
As Koda looked around with Celeste, he went over to Zero trying to get up onto the couch so he could play with Zero again.Celeste smiled and giggled as she helped Koda onto the couch and sat next to zero while Koda was on the other side of him rolling onto his back playfully making Celeste giggle.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image

Zero sat there and said "What to do i really don't remember what i do around here." he laid his head back then fell asleep

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image.
Celeste smiled, found a blanket and laid it over him before leaning on him and laying her head on his shoulder to take a nap as well. koda curled up next to Zero trying to fall asleep.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

Zero slept for sometime and sat still and then laid down

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:40 pm
User Image.
About two months went by since then, Celeste was having the best time with Zero. She smiled as she was walking with him ad Koda, who had gotten a lot bigger since they had gotten here about 2 months ago. Celeste smiled as she looked up at Zero saying "I love you Zero." She then kissed his cheek before she saw a girl that Zero knew saw them. "Zero!" the girl said happily not having seen Zero in forever.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces