Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Really? I think peroxide would damage the clothing. Eat through it like bleach. Lol, don't all kiddies get mystery stains? Wow I'm actually going to keep this in mind for the future :O
Yah, minerals in the water will s**t with a lot of things, including when you spill it onto a hot electric stove top-- all that stuff forms a solid brick on the surface and you need a chizzel to get it off >.>
Oh woah. I never knew that. Well, each morning for school I'd refill my reusable water bottle since all I drink pretty much is water.
Oh god-- I remember the sink water in my bathroom smelling for a while. NOT FUN.
Ohhhhhh that isn't good! Did it ever get fixed????
Oh. I had a oubllic pool once. Then they shut it down too-- something about it being broken or whatever, despite it having been sitting there for over ten years empty.
Yeah, I think your water suppliers skip that step...
Oh s**t it is actually that bad.... Do you ever dare to shop there???
Yay people and yay kittens!!! Lol sorry I forgot sweatdrop
Ah yeah, my mom is that way with a few wines; Yellow Tail and anything Chardonnay.
Oh my god that's so adorable. Another nickname for the kitty: Squirtle :3 Or just get Squeetle a brother names Squirtle. xDxDxD
Well, who can blame you? You've had cats all your life-- missing them is totally normal. OH MY GOD! Coyote's live at my Uncle's farm, and he shoots them sometimes with this big shotgun eek I can't imagine you not being allowed to shoot one of them, especially if they're attacking people or livestock.
Oh man it probably was a raccoon or something. WHAT?! Oh my god I hate to ask but how did that go over with the house owners?
What, so no "raccoons"? Apparently, my laptop agrees that "raccoons" isn't a word...
Oh. Man I'd butt in and do something. That's stupid as hell and unfair.
-snuggles- -cuddles- UG! We will cuddle for forever when we meet <3

Only if you leave it too long, just like bleach. (Any chemical surfactant will do it if you leave it alone long enough, though, I think. And Firefox doesn't think surfactant is a word, but I know for a fact it is.) I'm glad you find my random knowledge worth remembering. ^^;
ANYTHING on a hot electric stovetop becomes a brick. I hate cleaning our stove because of it, but the beau is less than stellar at keeping things in pans, haha.
Bleh, yeah, my sink back home was like that, I got to where I'd just invade my mum's bathroom instead of using my sink. >>;
If it sits empty for that long, of course it'll be in bad shape, what were they expecting, a miracle upkeep fairy to visit? emotion_eyebrow
We never shop at our Wal-Mart. 'cept occasionally around Christmas or the beau's birthday, 'cause people in his family give us giftcards for Wal-Mart. We still only go then grudgingly.
D'aww, that'd be cute, but they don't want anymore cats for a while. Their youngest is just named 'You' (though I call him the angriest kitten in the universe, because he's perpetually pissed, but he isn't actually a kitten anymore, he's just very small for a full grown cat).
They're terribly troublesome, I know if a coyote is on farm land it's perfectly legal for the landowner to shoot them, I can only imagine it not being legal in places where their population is normalized (it isn't here, though, buggers breed like bunnies...).
We had been housesitting for the beau's parents, things like that happen a lot out where they live, so they weren't really surprised, but his mum was reasonably upset about losing chickens. Once all of them died (were killed, more like), though, she didn't get anymore, she hates losing them. She got more pygmy goats, though (less 'got' more 'ended up with newborns because her one billy could inseminate with his mind we swear'). They're insanely smart, so they all managed to stay away from trouble. So smart, in fact, they recently had to upgrade the goats' pen because they were somehow magicking themselves through the old fence...
Spellcheck has something against certain words. Like popsicle (though if you give a capital P and make it proper, it's okay). I wonder, if raccoons isn't the plural, though, what IS?
*snugs with* Heehee, okie, I think I can probably handle that. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:37 pm
~pops in~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:35 pm
We're practically writing a novel in here.
cat_xd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:12 pm
Queen Spazzy

Only if you leave it too long, just like bleach. (Any chemical surfactant will do it if you leave it alone long enough, though, I think. And Firefox doesn't think surfactant is a word, but I know for a fact it is.) I'm glad you find my random knowledge worth remembering. ^^;
ANYTHING on a hot electric stovetop becomes a brick. I hate cleaning our stove because of it, but the beau is less than stellar at keeping things in pans, haha.
Bleh, yeah, my sink back home was like that, I got to where I'd just invade my mum's bathroom instead of using my sink. >>;
If it sits empty for that long, of course it'll be in bad shape, what were they expecting, a miracle upkeep fairy to visit? emotion_eyebrow
We never shop at our Wal-Mart. 'cept occasionally around Christmas or the beau's birthday, 'cause people in his family give us giftcards for Wal-Mart. We still only go then grudgingly.
D'aww, that'd be cute, but they don't want anymore cats for a while. Their youngest is just named 'You' (though I call him the angriest kitten in the universe, because he's perpetually pissed, but he isn't actually a kitten anymore, he's just very small for a full grown cat).
They're terribly troublesome, I know if a coyote is on farm land it's perfectly legal for the landowner to shoot them, I can only imagine it not being legal in places where their population is normalized (it isn't here, though, buggers breed like bunnies...).
We had been housesitting for the beau's parents, things like that happen a lot out where they live, so they weren't really surprised, but his mum was reasonably upset about losing chickens. Once all of them died (were killed, more like), though, she didn't get anymore, she hates losing them. She got more pygmy goats, though (less 'got' more 'ended up with newborns because her one billy could inseminate with his mind we swear'). They're insanely smart, so they all managed to stay away from trouble. So smart, in fact, they recently had to upgrade the goats' pen because they were somehow magicking themselves through the old fence...
Spellcheck has something against certain words. Like popsicle (though if you give a capital P and make it proper, it's okay). I wonder, if raccoons isn't the plural, though, what IS?
*snugs with* Heehee, okie, I think I can probably handle that. :3

Ah okay. Makes sense.
I've heard of the word, but I don't know what it means... -looks it up- Ah. Okay.
I love your random knowledge! I hope you enjoy mine :3
I also am less then stellar at keeping ramen mix in the pot. And pasta water. Or anything liquid almost.
Yeah, but thankfully it stopped. I refused to use the sink because of that. I'd do the same.
Oh yes the death trap that it Wal-Mart. Can't say I blame you.
What, you don't want a dozen little fluffballs mewing all the time? I love all the names you give your cats! They're so unique! Heck, I call all cats kittens and all dogs puppies.
I remember I think we had a coyote sighting. Your town should legalizes it then, if human population isn't a worry. Our elementary school used to have bears all the time.... Like, they'd raid the dumpsters constantly.
Oh no the beau???? Oh yikes... Yah, I'd be upset about it to. My friend has a farm, and one of her roosters lost its leg and almost its life to a fox that was running around for a while.
I'd be devastated if I lost something I'd help raise.
HOLY SH*T I'M DYING OH MY GOD THAT'S HILARIOUS.
OH MY GOD
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GOATS I CANNOT.
My friend who owns the farm has, like, 20 goats, and they brought a baby inside for winter once, and as my friend was showing how they're fed, it started to eat her shirt it was so adorable!
Sort of like sheep. Plural, it's sheep, singular, it's sheep. Why not shoop? The questions of Tumblr.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:45 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ah okay. Makes sense.
I've heard of the word, but I don't know what it means... -looks it up- Ah. Okay.
I love your random knowledge! I hope you enjoy mine :3
I also am less then stellar at keeping ramen mix in the pot. And pasta water. Or anything liquid almost.
Yeah, but thankfully it stopped. I refused to use the sink because of that. I'd do the same.
Oh yes the death trap that it Wal-Mart. Can't say I blame you.
What, you don't want a dozen little fluffballs mewing all the time? I love all the names you give your cats! They're so unique! Heck, I call all cats kittens and all dogs puppies.
I remember I think we had a coyote sighting. Your town should legalizes it then, if human population isn't a worry. Our elementary school used to have bears all the time.... Like, they'd raid the dumpsters constantly.
Oh no the beau???? Oh yikes... Yah, I'd be upset about it to. My friend has a farm, and one of her roosters lost its leg and almost its life to a fox that was running around for a while.
I'd be devastated if I lost something I'd help raise.
HOLY SH*T I'M DYING OH MY GOD THAT'S HILARIOUS.
OH MY GOD
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GOATS I CANNOT.
My friend who owns the farm has, like, 20 goats, and they brought a baby inside for winter once, and as my friend was showing how they're fed, it started to eat her shirt it was so adorable!
Sort of like sheep. Plural, it's sheep, singular, it's sheep. Why not shoop? The questions of Tumblr.

Surfactant, basically a fancy word for cleaning agent! cat_xd
Yissss, I love to accumulate knowledge. emotion_kirakira
I'm a disaster in the kitchen, but, surprisingly, I can bake adequately enough. (Though we ruined a couple cookie sheets with cookies, the bottoms caramelized and stained the sheets and it never came up...)
Plus my mum and I have worst luck with bakeware. She had a glass dish literally explode in the oven for no reason (the dish hadn't started cold or warmed too quickly and we'd had it for over a year with no incidents). Chicken a la glass. She was hella pissed, and then we had to clean the oven so it wouldn't catch fire from chicken drippings later.
I'd LOVE to have that many cats around. My bestie used to have over a dozen, but she's down to a mere half dozen 'cause her mother made her give several away. The beau's parents have something like two dozen or more animals (cats, dogs, goats, and cockatiels) in their household. Literally half that being cats. And a lot of the cats and a couple of the dogs are getting way up in age now, so I can't blame them for not currently wanting more pets. As it is, two cats (You, an unexpected kitten, and Fu (Short for Futago, meaning twin, he looks like an exact copy of my Neko [yes, that literally just means cat, like Tama and Tora translated to cat, though Tama is an old-fashioned translation and Tora is closer to tiger]), a tom who literally just showed up on their porch and made himself quite at home [they're convinced he's related to the others or they'd have chased him off]) and one dog (Lil, short for Lilith (Long version, Lilith dark destroyer of all), a rescue found in a trashcan by a college kid they know that couldn't keep her in her apartment) were unplanned additions to their family.
I wish I could have my boys in the apartment (I'd be so much less lonely!), but we can't afford the pet deposit...
I'm glad you like the names, my mom thinks they're goofy, but goes with it anyway; the beau knows I'm particular about names (and usually reject most of his suggestions) and leaves me to it and goes along with whatever I choose. cat_xd
Yeah, it was rough. My uncle basically has an animal farm in his backyard (his girls are both in 4H, and the younger might also have some involvement with the FFA, though I'm not certain), they have half a dozen ducks, a dozen chickens (several of which the younger girl raised by hand from eggs), a few goats, and they at least used to have some pigs. I KNOW they don't have all the pigs anymore, if they still have any. Reason? My mother had to take my minion (my uncle's little boy) and keep him overnight and most of the next day because they had the pigs taken off to be butchered, and the boy would have raised hell if he were there while they were loading the pigs up. We're not sure why they keep doing it to him. Other than my uncle is kinda oblivious and his wife is... a bit crazy, to put it nicely. They used to have a bull terrier, lab, pit sort of mix (Named Joe, we called him JoJo, he was super cute and I loved him), but my mum told me while I was last down to visit that they got rid of him (She didn't ask how or where, she didn't want to know for certain, though we both suspect he ended up at the pound and was put down). The reason they gave was that he [supposedly] attacked my uncle's wife, it went without saying to us that she had almost certainly done something to the dog first, she's never liked him, and he's never been aggressive, not even to their kids.
Goats are freaking adorable and amazing (and assholeish), I love them.
They're also amazingly hardy... The beau's mum had a goat born in winter, and they didn't know, and there was a really bad freeze the night he was born, he made it, magically, though he lost his hind legs to frostbite. They named him Dobby, he was funny to watch going around on just his front legs. Goat had more balance than I'll ever even dream of having. (He, unfortunately, got ill a couple years later and died...)
Plural of mouse is mice. Why wasn't it meese? Who knows. English is weird. Japanese doesn't even HAVE plural forms, the number is either explicitly stated or plural is implied by context. (Which sounds a lot freaking easier, in my opinion.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 pm
Queen Spazzy

Surfactant, basically a fancy word for cleaning agent! cat_xd
Yissss, I love to accumulate knowledge. emotion_kirakira
I'm a disaster in the kitchen, but, surprisingly, I can bake adequately enough. (Though we ruined a couple cookie sheets with cookies, the bottoms caramelized and stained the sheets and it never came up...)
Plus my mum and I have worst luck with bakeware. She had a glass dish literally explode in the oven for no reason (the dish hadn't started cold or warmed too quickly and we'd had it for over a year with no incidents). Chicken a la glass. She was hella pissed, and then we had to clean the oven so it wouldn't catch fire from chicken drippings later.
I'd LOVE to have that many cats around. My bestie used to have over a dozen, but she's down to a mere half dozen 'cause her mother made her give several away. The beau's parents have something like two dozen or more animals (cats, dogs, goats, and cockatiels) in their household. Literally half that being cats. And a lot of the cats and a couple of the dogs are getting way up in age now, so I can't blame them for not currently wanting more pets. As it is, two cats (You, an unexpected kitten, and Fu (Short for Futago, meaning twin, he looks like an exact copy of my Neko [yes, that literally just means cat, like Tama and Tora translated to cat, though Tama is an old-fashioned translation and Tora is closer to tiger]), a tom who literally just showed up on their porch and made himself quite at home [they're convinced he's related to the others or they'd have chased him off]) and one dog (Lil, short for Lilith (Long version, Lilith dark destroyer of all), a rescue found in a trashcan by a college kid they know that couldn't keep her in her apartment) were unplanned additions to their family.
I wish I could have my boys in the apartment (I'd be so much less lonely!), but we can't afford the pet deposit...
I'm glad you like the names, my mom thinks they're goofy, but goes with it anyway; the beau knows I'm particular about names (and usually reject most of his suggestions) and leaves me to it and goes along with whatever I choose. cat_xd
Yeah, it was rough. My uncle basically has an animal farm in his backyard (his girls are both in 4H, and the younger might also have some involvement with the FFA, though I'm not certain), they have half a dozen ducks, a dozen chickens (several of which the younger girl raised by hand from eggs), a few goats, and they at least used to have some pigs. I KNOW they don't have all the pigs anymore, if they still have any. Reason? My mother had to take my minion (my uncle's little boy) and keep him overnight and most of the next day because they had the pigs taken off to be butchered, and the boy would have raised hell if he were there while they were loading the pigs up. We're not sure why they keep doing it to him. Other than my uncle is kinda oblivious and his wife is... a bit crazy, to put it nicely. They used to have a bull terrier, lab, pit sort of mix (Named Joe, we called him JoJo, he was super cute and I loved him), but my mum told me while I was last down to visit that they got rid of him (She didn't ask how or where, she didn't want to know for certain, though we both suspect he ended up at the pound and was put down). The reason they gave was that he [supposedly] attacked my uncle's wife, it went without saying to us that she had almost certainly done something to the dog first, she's never liked him, and he's never been aggressive, not even to their kids.
Goats are freaking adorable and amazing (and assholeish), I love them.
They're also amazingly hardy... The beau's mum had a goat born in winter, and they didn't know, and there was a really bad freeze the night he was born, he made it, magically, though he lost his hind legs to frostbite. They named him Dobby, he was funny to watch going around on just his front legs. Goat had more balance than I'll ever even dream of having. (He, unfortunately, got ill a couple years later and died...)
Plural of mouse is mice. Why wasn't it meese? Who knows. English is weird. Japanese doesn't even HAVE plural forms, the number is either explicitly stated or plural is implied by context. (Which sounds a lot freaking easier, in my opinion.)

My brain is about 70-80% weird, random sh*t that few people know.
Like did you know that..... -thinks- ... Sherlock Holmes is based off of Edgar Allan Poe's detective C. August Dupin?
idk i can't think of anything interesting right now
Cooking, I'm eh. Baking, GIMMEY THE SUGAR! I hate cleanup though sweatdrop emotion_donotwant
Oh yah, our pans are forever stained with something, but it's not like it sticks to anything-- it's like a clothing stain.
Oh, my mom once tried to run a clean cycle on the oven, and didn't clean it of all the drippings of food first. Talk about smoke xD It SMELLED!
Thusly why I can and never will have non-neutered different sex cats; I could never handle having to give away the kittens-- it would break my heart.
Omg really? Well, then again they are on a farm...
Lol, my brother's friend is Hispanic, and he named his cat Gato.
Which is Spanish for "cat" xD
Awhhh that's so cute! It would be super neat if he was related....
I saw a little s(assuming) stray orange cat today in a neighborhood that looked like my Buddy but less chub.
WHAT! THE TRASH CAN? I WILL TOSS WHOEVER HAD LIL BEFORE INTO THAT TRASHCAN.
Well, maybe once you and the beau can get financially and homely comfortable, it can be considered.
Lol that's sweet and silly of the beau xD
Oh my gosh... how did he react when he found out they were sent to the slaughterhouse?
She must have done something to the dog to provoke him.
Sorry, but they really do sound crazy...
My friend who has the goats would say the same thing xD
OH NO! THE POOR BABY!
Yah, the English language is difficult because it's inconsistent
ie: goose and geese vs mouse and mice
Laid, Lay, Lie.
Read vs read
Wind vs wind
Live vs live
Lead vs lead
YAY ENGLISH

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:09 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My brain is about 70-80% weird, random sh*t that few people know.
Like did you know that..... -thinks- ... Sherlock Holmes is based off of Edgar Allan Poe's detective C. August Dupin?
idk i can't think of anything interesting right now
Cooking, I'm eh. Baking, GIMMEY THE SUGAR! I hate cleanup though sweatdrop emotion_donotwant
Oh yah, our pans are forever stained with something, but it's not like it sticks to anything-- it's like a clothing stain.
Oh, my mom once tried to run a clean cycle on the oven, and didn't clean it of all the drippings of food first. Talk about smoke xD It SMELLED!
Thusly why I can and never will have non-neutered different sex cats; I could never handle having to give away the kittens-- it would break my heart.
Omg really? Well, then again they are on a farm...
Lol, my brother's friend is Hispanic, and he named his cat Gato.
Which is Spanish for "cat" xD
Awhhh that's so cute! It would be super neat if he was related....
I saw a little s(assuming) stray orange cat today in a neighborhood that looked like my Buddy but less chub.
WHAT! THE TRASH CAN? I WILL TOSS WHOEVER HAD LIL BEFORE INTO THAT TRASHCAN.
Well, maybe once you and the beau can get financially and homely comfortable, it can be considered.
Lol that's sweet and silly of the beau xD
Oh my gosh... how did he react when he found out they were sent to the slaughterhouse?
She must have done something to the dog to provoke him.
Sorry, but they really do sound crazy...
My friend who has the goats would say the same thing xD
OH NO! THE POOR BABY!
Yah, the English language is difficult because it's inconsistent
ie: goose and geese vs mouse and mice
Laid, Lay, Lie.
Read vs read
Wind vs wind
Live vs live
Lead vs lead
YAY ENGLISH

Lawl, same.
Average lifespan of a toilet? About 20 years.
Reason coins have ridges? In the past, when the coins had more rare metals in them, to prevent clipping/allow sellers to tell when a coin had been clipped.
I also used to know the exact number of ridges on a quarter, but I can't remember it now.
Heh, glad we're similar in that regard. Thankfully, my beau is chef-boy, so he likes cooking.
Yes, exactly, stuff doesn't really stick to them, but they look awful. ^^;
Oh gosh, I can only imagine, because a clean cycle is literally just burning whatever's inside to make it easier to wipe out. (Or that's how it went last time we did clean cycle...)
Giving away kittens doesn't make me feel nearly so bad as having to give up full-grown cats. Kittens adopt out practically as soon as they come in, but few people ever pay attention to the adult cats. (Which is why I tend to adopt full grown.)
They have a lot of yard, and a fairly large house, so they've the room for it. The worst part is two of their dogs don't get along at all, so they have to keep them separated. Also, my cat is a jackass and likes to terrorize the birds at ungodly hours. >>;
Shima and Kiiro got names that don't mean cat, Shima means stripe and Kiiro means yellow (they're blonde tabby cats).
Fu is a super adorable cat, and a serious cuddle bug, he won't come in the house, but he sits at their door staring in trying to convince people to come out and sit with him. (Which I do, of course, I can't resist.)
Ohh, Buddy's a ginger tom? I emotion_bigheart ginger toms. (And blondies, obviously, I've had half a dozen of them.)
We've gotta build up more money before we can think about it, even though we're more stable, it's still a paycheck-to-paycheck life.
I'm not certain they ever told him, and I'm not sure which is worse, just coming back to them being gone or being told they were killed...
Our thoughts exactly. She shot a rooster of theirs before, so we don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility. (Though that rooster deserved it, he was meeeeeean. He'd literally sit by the door and wait for someone to open it so he could ambush them...)
And don't be sorry, trust me, they are crazy, we agree. cat_xd
Yep, you can drink a drink, you once drank, but didn't drunk, though you WERE drunk.
And the number of people that don't understand its and it's or your and you're is insane.
Grammar nazis unite, eh?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:00 pm
Queen Spazzy

Lawl, same.
Average lifespan of a toilet? About 20 years.
Reason coins have ridges? In the past, when the coins had more rare metals in them, to prevent clipping/allow sellers to tell when a coin had been clipped.
I also used to know the exact number of ridges on a quarter, but I can't remember it now.
Heh, glad we're similar in that regard. Thankfully, my beau is chef-boy, so he likes cooking.
Yes, exactly, stuff doesn't really stick to them, but they look awful. ^^;
Oh gosh, I can only imagine, because a clean cycle is literally just burning whatever's inside to make it easier to wipe out. (Or that's how it went last time we did clean cycle...)
Giving away kittens doesn't make me feel nearly so bad as having to give up full-grown cats. Kittens adopt out practically as soon as they come in, but few people ever pay attention to the adult cats. (Which is why I tend to adopt full grown.)
They have a lot of yard, and a fairly large house, so they've the room for it. The worst part is two of their dogs don't get along at all, so they have to keep them separated. Also, my cat is a jackass and likes to terrorize the birds at ungodly hours. >>;
Shima and Kiiro got names that don't mean cat, Shima means stripe and Kiiro means yellow (they're blonde tabby cats).
Fu is a super adorable cat, and a serious cuddle bug, he won't come in the house, but he sits at their door staring in trying to convince people to come out and sit with him. (Which I do, of course, I can't resist.)
Ohh, Buddy's a ginger tom? I emotion_bigheart ginger toms. (And blondies, obviously, I've had half a dozen of them.)
We've gotta build up more money before we can think about it, even though we're more stable, it's still a paycheck-to-paycheck life.
I'm not certain they ever told him, and I'm not sure which is worse, just coming back to them being gone or being told they were killed...
Our thoughts exactly. She shot a rooster of theirs before, so we don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility. (Though that rooster deserved it, he was meeeeeean. He'd literally sit by the door and wait for someone to open it so he could ambush them...)
And don't be sorry, trust me, they are crazy, we agree. cat_xd
Yep, you can drink a drink, you once drank, but didn't drunk, though you WERE drunk.
And the number of people that don't understand its and it's or your and you're is insane.
Grammar nazis unite, eh?

Luna moths don't have stomachs, so their literal purpose is to breed and die.
Contacts came about when a school bully punched a kid in the face and broke his glasses, which got stick in the kid's eye.
Uh apparently strawberries help whiten teeth?
What's clipping???
So one makes dinner the other makes dessert emotion_bigheart
I know! It looks like rust and whenever I bring them out to bake cookies with friends, they're always like, "Uh, what is that?" "Truth be told, I don't know. Good news though-- it doesn't come off. It's like a carpet stain :3"
Yah. Finally when we convinced my mom to open the oven, HUGE plume of smoke.
We had to open all the windows, turn on the fan, the exhaust, open all the doors.... ya fun time xD
Yah, you'd get attached to the big ones more, probably. Yah and it's a shame and I'm super torn; I eventually want a cat, but I think I might adopt a kitten and a big cat, but not a full grown one so he/she/it won't push the little guy around.
Oh, that's like Emma and Buddy, and eventually Buddy went back outside (she was outside to begin with). They were peeing EVERYWHERE.
Oh my birds don't need terrorizing. It was WAY worse at my old house though; 3 am, the bird would scream, and I'm a light sleeper. So fun.
Lol that's appropriate xD
Oh, my aunt has a kitten like that; my aunt rescued her (I forget the baby's name) but she's a barn cat. And me, and my brother and sister gave her so much affection and attention that she wanted to come inside but my aunt wouldn't let her! So mean!111!!!!
I love Tom cats and Tuxedo cats and Manecoons and Scottish Folds emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
But you will get there. Don't worry. cat_razz
Oh my god the thought of either is depressing....
Oh my god why'd she do that?!??!??!?! Oh. Well. Okay then. neutral
HAHHAA oh MAN I love how you put that xD
Oh my god TEACHERS don't know it vs it's
Once I caught a history teacher asking himself, "why is there fourteen emails?"
And my brother still doesn't believe hung vs hanged: I hanged a man at noon and hung his clothes out to dry at one.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Luna moths don't have stomachs, so their literal purpose is to breed and die.
Contacts came about when a school bully punched a kid in the face and broke his glasses, which got stick in the kid's eye.
Uh apparently strawberries help whiten teeth?
What's clipping???
So one makes dinner the other makes dessert emotion_bigheart
I know! It looks like rust and whenever I bring them out to bake cookies with friends, they're always like, "Uh, what is that?" "Truth be told, I don't know. Good news though-- it doesn't come off. It's like a carpet stain :3"
Yah. Finally when we convinced my mom to open the oven, HUGE plume of smoke.
We had to open all the windows, turn on the fan, the exhaust, open all the doors.... ya fun time xD
Yah, you'd get attached to the big ones more, probably. Yah and it's a shame and I'm super torn; I eventually want a cat, but I think I might adopt a kitten and a big cat, but not a full grown one so he/she/it won't push the little guy around.
Oh, that's like Emma and Buddy, and eventually Buddy went back outside (she was outside to begin with). They were peeing EVERYWHERE.
Oh my birds don't need terrorizing. It was WAY worse at my old house though; 3 am, the bird would scream, and I'm a light sleeper. So fun.
Lol that's appropriate xD
Oh, my aunt has a kitten like that; my aunt rescued her (I forget the baby's name) but she's a barn cat. And me, and my brother and sister gave her so much affection and attention that she wanted to come inside but my aunt wouldn't let her! So mean!111!!!!
I love Tom cats and Tuxedo cats and Manecoons and Scottish Folds emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
But you will get there. Don't worry. cat_razz
Oh my god the thought of either is depressing....
Oh my god why'd she do that?!??!??!?! Oh. Well. Okay then. neutral
HAHHAA oh MAN I love how you put that xD
Oh my god TEACHERS don't know it vs it's
Once I caught a history teacher asking himself, "why is there fourteen emails?"
And my brother still doesn't believe hung vs hanged: I hanged a man at noon and hung his clothes out to dry at one.

I could tell you a more gross thing that apparently helps whiten teeth...
*shudders* What has been seen can never be unseen.
Clipping is shaving off little bits of coins around the edges, not so much that you'd notice it on a smooth-edged coin, but enough that the scraps build up eventually and you sell them off for a profit. Used to be a big thing before they majorly reduced the precious metal content in coins.
Yosh! Or would, if I had any bakeware and we could afford ingredients. .__.;
Lulz, I love the way you put that, sounds like something I would say.
Big cats usually don't push kittens around, or if they do, the kitten eventually learns not to mess with the other. We went through it with my boys, we were worried about them terrorizing the older cats at the beau's parents' house, and for a while they kept all the older cats shut up in a bedroom, but then they let them out to roam, and while my boys DID try to terrorize them, the older cats can still hold their own and quickly taught them that they weren't to be messed with.
My Neko peed everywhere when he still lived with me. And I mean EVERYWHERE. Clothes hamper, clean laundry basket, the couch, even my mother's bed. While my mother was staring at him. He was a terror. So I ended up having to take him back to the beau's mum. And the bugger has been a perfect angel for them ever since. .___.
The beau's parents have a cockatiel named screech for that same reason. >>;
The beau's parents, luckily, aren't like that, they've tried to let Fu in, but he just doesn't want any part of the inside. People to come out, yes, definitely, but he doesn't want in. cat_xd
Frankie was a tuxedo tom, he was a cutie! The beau's parents had a Maine coon mix, his name was Logan, he was their 'five hundred dollar cat,' though not because they bought him. He was hit by a car, and, truthfully, shouldn't have lived through it, he had to have a lot of restructuring to his bones, and even then, there was so much damage that they missed a whole foreleg, so it ended up being permanently stuck in a bent position. Gimpy bugger could still murder moles with a vengeance, though.
I'm a big fan of ragdolls, myself. And I'd love to have a Savannah, but I'd wager they're way more pricy than a ragdoll, being a Serval and domestic cat breed.
I'm not exaggerating about that rooster, where most roosters are just grumpy if you come too close, this one lurked and chased people as if he had some kind of vendetta against humanity. It got to the point where most of us were afraid to even look out the door because he'd fly up and attack the glass, let alone if we actually tried to leave the house. And he had serious possession issues with the pet deer...
... That's about as bad as the stories I've heard from friends about teachers having to have an entire lesson on chatspeak not being acceptable in essays...
Oh my gosh, for real? It's a thing, it's a thing, I'll attest to it, too! It's a pet peeve of mine, actually, to have people use the wrong form. Like, someone saying "We just hanged out" or something and it's just like "Oh, really? Built yourselves a little gallows? How much did the rope cost? Looking surprisingly well for having hanged."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:42 pm
Queen Spazzy

I could tell you a more gross thing that apparently helps whiten teeth...
*shudders* What has been seen can never be unseen.
Clipping is shaving off little bits of coins around the edges, not so much that you'd notice it on a smooth-edged coin, but enough that the scraps build up eventually and you sell them off for a profit. Used to be a big thing before they majorly reduced the precious metal content in coins.
Yosh! Or would, if I had any bakeware and we could afford ingredients. .__.;
Lulz, I love the way you put that, sounds like something I would say.
Big cats usually don't push kittens around, or if they do, the kitten eventually learns not to mess with the other. We went through it with my boys, we were worried about them terrorizing the older cats at the beau's parents' house, and for a while they kept all the older cats shut up in a bedroom, but then they let them out to roam, and while my boys DID try to terrorize them, the older cats can still hold their own and quickly taught them that they weren't to be messed with.
My Neko peed everywhere when he still lived with me. And I mean EVERYWHERE. Clothes hamper, clean laundry basket, the couch, even my mother's bed. While my mother was staring at him. He was a terror. So I ended up having to take him back to the beau's mum. And the bugger has been a perfect angel for them ever since. .___.
The beau's parents have a cockatiel named screech for that same reason. >>;
The beau's parents, luckily, aren't like that, they've tried to let Fu in, but he just doesn't want any part of the inside. People to come out, yes, definitely, but he doesn't want in. cat_xd
Frankie was a tuxedo tom, he was a cutie! The beau's parents had a Maine coon mix, his name was Logan, he was their 'five hundred dollar cat,' though not because they bought him. He was hit by a car, and, truthfully, shouldn't have lived through it, he had to have a lot of restructuring to his bones, and even then, there was so much damage that they missed a whole foreleg, so it ended up being permanently stuck in a bent position. Gimpy bugger could still murder moles with a vengeance, though.
I'm a big fan of ragdolls, myself. And I'd love to have a Savannah, but I'd wager they're way more pricy than a ragdoll, being a Serval and domestic cat breed.
I'm not exaggerating about that rooster, where most roosters are just grumpy if you come too close, this one lurked and chased people as if he had some kind of vendetta against humanity. It got to the point where most of us were afraid to even look out the door because he'd fly up and attack the glass, let alone if we actually tried to leave the house. And he had serious possession issues with the pet deer...
... That's about as bad as the stories I've heard from friends about teachers having to have an entire lesson on chatspeak not being acceptable in essays...
Oh my gosh, for real? It's a thing, it's a thing, I'll attest to it, too! It's a pet peeve of mine, actually, to have people use the wrong form. Like, someone saying "We just hanged out" or something and it's just like "Oh, really? Built yourselves a little gallows? How much did the rope cost? Looking surprisingly well for having hanged."

I...I can only imagine and some of the stuff I'm imagining is frightening me :s
Oh wow, I'd never have guessed!
Hm Do you have a metal cupcake tin? If you do, I have a few things you can do with them besides make cupcakes. If not, save up for one and make it the next baking-oriented thing you get.
heehee, really? xD
Omg.... we totally have to bake together! THE HOUSE WILL SMELL LIKE BAKED GOODS FOR DAYSSSSSSS emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
My cat Emma would either freak out or push around a kitten, if we got one.
Oh yikes. See, yours sounds more peaceful than my friend's cats; the three had grown up together, and all of a sudden, now as fully grown cats, a new cat, Noel, the family rescued joins them, they beat her up and scratched and bit her all the time.
My mom and I were watching the house when my friend and her parents went away for a vacation, and the very next day, we found Noel behind the refrigerator, hacking up something (we're pretty sure she swallowed laundry soap or something toxic), and shivering.
We called up my friend's parents who told us to take Noel home with us; we'd been discussing taking her in because my friend's parents knew they had way to many animals to begin with for such a tiny townhouse, so we did.
Oh.... my god. If my cat did that, my parents would put the cat up for adoption in a heartbeat.
Wow.... people-ist cat.
Hm, I wonder why he doesn't like warm, snuggly beds and a litterbox...
OH NO DID A STRANGER HIT HIM? HIS OLD OWNERS??? Oh the poor baby! Cats are surprising about how they bounce back... pets in general....
Ragdolls are okay-ish. Savannahs are simply gorgeous. I simply adore Scottish folds, but I can't see myself paying for a cat when I can save one from a shelter. Yah, price is a thing too....
Roosters are EVIL! THEY WILL CHASE YOU AND PECK YOU TO DEATH!
Oh my god "vendetta against humanity" I'm crying rofl
...pet deer? possession issues?
nonnononononononono sorry but if you write an essay like:
"And Lucinda h8s her sis and she told her sis 'u r being such a b*tch'"
Like.
No.
Stop.
I want to throw a dictionary at your face.
No, I did hear the teacher say it, and I joked around with my history teacher about it, and she laughed and said, "I'm gonna tell him you said that."
And she did.
Like, thaaaaanks, Pumpkin.
OHHH MY GOD !!!! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! i'M SAVING THAT!
I actually wrote this next part about "hanging" before I even read what you wrote xD
My brother still doesn't use hang/hung vs. hanged properly. Even though I tell him every time: "I hanged a man at noon, then I hung his clothes out to dry."

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:40 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I...I can only imagine and some of the stuff I'm imagining is frightening me :s
Oh wow, I'd never have guessed!
Hm Do you have a metal cupcake tin? If you do, I have a few things you can do with them besides make cupcakes. If not, save up for one and make it the next baking-oriented thing you get.
heehee, really? xD
Omg.... we totally have to bake together! THE HOUSE WILL SMELL LIKE BAKED GOODS FOR DAYSSSSSSS emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
My cat Emma would either freak out or push around a kitten, if we got one.
Oh yikes. See, yours sounds more peaceful than my friend's cats; the three had grown up together, and all of a sudden, now as fully grown cats, a new cat, Noel, the family rescued joins them, they beat her up and scratched and bit her all the time.
My mom and I were watching the house when my friend and her parents went away for a vacation, and the very next day, we found Noel behind the refrigerator, hacking up something (we're pretty sure she swallowed laundry soap or something toxic), and shivering.
We called up my friend's parents who told us to take Noel home with us; we'd been discussing taking her in because my friend's parents knew they had way to many animals to begin with for such a tiny townhouse, so we did.
Oh.... my god. If my cat did that, my parents would put the cat up for adoption in a heartbeat.
Wow.... people-ist cat.
Hm, I wonder why he doesn't like warm, snuggly beds and a litterbox...
OH NO DID A STRANGER HIT HIM? HIS OLD OWNERS??? Oh the poor baby! Cats are surprising about how they bounce back... pets in general....
Ragdolls are okay-ish. Savannahs are simply gorgeous. I simply adore Scottish folds, but I can't see myself paying for a cat when I can save one from a shelter. Yah, price is a thing too....
Roosters are EVIL! THEY WILL CHASE YOU AND PECK YOU TO DEATH!
Oh my god "vendetta against humanity" I'm crying rofl
...pet deer? possession issues?
nonnononononononono sorry but if you write an essay like:
"And Lucinda h8s her sis and she told her sis 'u r being such a b*tch'"
Like.
No.
Stop.
I want to throw a dictionary at your face.
No, I did hear the teacher say it, and I joked around with my history teacher about it, and she laughed and said, "I'm gonna tell him you said that."
And she did.
Like, thaaaaanks, Pumpkin.
OHHH MY GOD !!!! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! i'M SAVING THAT!
I actually wrote this next part about "hanging" before I even read what you wrote xD
My brother still doesn't use hang/hung vs. hanged properly. Even though I tell him every time: "I hanged a man at noon, then I hung his clothes out to dry."

One of the things you're imagining will probably be the right thing. cat_xd
I'll spare you the actual knowing, though.
No cupcake tin. (And I actually prefer silicon cupcake trays, strangely enough, but I left mine with my mum.)
Yis! I would love to do that! I really wanna get into making art cakes and stuff, but, well, monies (or lack thereof) are a hindrance. And I had an idea ages ago that I still wanna try; using tea as part of the wet ingredients in, say, cookies or cupcakes. Or maybe using some matcha powder with the dry ingredients... Whatever, you get it, literal tea cakes!
Actually, that happens with sibling kittens that have grown together and never experienced new animals coming in. We always make sure to introduce our cats to other cats and dogs while they're young (as well as introducing dogs to cats so they can either learn to play nice or fear the furry clawed death machine), it's amazing how much it can help if you end up wanting to expand your furry family later.
We had originally thought it was because he hadn't been neutered, so my mum dealt with it, but then he kept doing it after and it just got out of hand. In the end we're guessing he didn't like being an inside cat (we lived in town, the beau's parents live in the middle of nowhere and most of their cats are indoor-outdoor) and wanted to be back with his mother and siblings. The worst trouble he got into after I took him back to the beau's parents was he had a vendetta against toilet paper being on the roll (wouldn't tear it up or anything, just insisted on unrolling all of it) and they had to keep the bathroom doors shut for a long time. >>;
Fu's not neutered, he likes being out to sing the song of his people. He has an warm, dry inside area to go to in the winter, still (they have a little workshop sort of area and they put a heater out there during the cold times), so it's not a big deal.
Total stranger! Hit him and never even stopped or looked back. Yeah, cats are pretty amazing. They had a small cat bring back a rabbit twice her size once... We don't ask questions about what the cats do or how they do it anymore.
My biggest thing with ragdolls is that they're hearty and long-lived (One of the longest-lived breeds of cat, actually), plus I have a major thing for anything that looks like a Siamese cat (Siamese cats being the first we ever had when I was a child, I love them even though they're snooty). But still, all I've ever honestly owned are shelter cats or rescues (or cats I prevented from being shelter cats [I include the blue-point Siamese cat we had for most of my childhood, practically the only thing my mother inherited from her mother when she died, and that because literally no one else in my family likes cats at all]). They tend to be smarter and have more personality. (Not least of all because of all the inbreeding that goes on with papered cats.)
THEY ARE. My beau would agree. I bet if I said the name "Roy" right now, he would still shudder. (His mother owned a rooster named Roy when he was little. Roy didn't like him.)
Yup, we had a pet deer! Her name was Maddie, they found her on my uncle's property when she was itty bitty and they raised her then set her out to be free, but she still came around all the time. We'd put a bright orange collar on her during deer season so others wouldn't shoot her. She later had a baby (We called him Bucky) that she brought around with her (though he wasn't as keen on humans). She loved sweets, we kept wafer cookies to feed her, but she liked candy corn, too. Back to the rooster, though, you know how roosters have that dance they do around things (mostly hens) with one wing out toward the ground? He'd dance around the deer like that. And wouldn't let anyone near her. Would flip his s**t if he caught anyone so much as looking at her...
Yeahhhh, apparently kids at a high school some of my friends in NC went to seriously did that. I'm sure they later contributed to the sky high drop out rate.
Pahaha, I had a teacher that so would have done something like that.
Hehe, glad you like it! Not everyone enjoys my grammar humor. cat_xd
That would drive me absolutely batty, though. ... Which, come to think of it, maybe that's why he does it, to drive you crazy? Little brothers are brats like that, my beau would agree, he is one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:22 am
Queen Spazzy

One of the things you're imagining will probably be the right thing. cat_xd
I'll spare you the actual knowing, though.
No cupcake tin. (And I actually prefer silicon cupcake trays, strangely enough, but I left mine with my mum.)
Yis! I would love to do that! I really wanna get into making art cakes and stuff, but, well, monies (or lack thereof) are a hindrance. And I had an idea ages ago that I still wanna try; using tea as part of the wet ingredients in, say, cookies or cupcakes. Or maybe using some matcha powder with the dry ingredients... Whatever, you get it, literal tea cakes!
Actually, that happens with sibling kittens that have grown together and never experienced new animals coming in. We always make sure to introduce our cats to other cats and dogs while they're young (as well as introducing dogs to cats so they can either learn to play nice or fear the furry clawed death machine), it's amazing how much it can help if you end up wanting to expand your furry family later.
We had originally thought it was because he hadn't been neutered, so my mum dealt with it, but then he kept doing it after and it just got out of hand. In the end we're guessing he didn't like being an inside cat (we lived in town, the beau's parents live in the middle of nowhere and most of their cats are indoor-outdoor) and wanted to be back with his mother and siblings. The worst trouble he got into after I took him back to the beau's parents was he had a vendetta against toilet paper being on the roll (wouldn't tear it up or anything, just insisted on unrolling all of it) and they had to keep the bathroom doors shut for a long time. >>;
Fu's not neutered, he likes being out to sing the song of his people. He has an warm, dry inside area to go to in the winter, still (they have a little workshop sort of area and they put a heater out there during the cold times), so it's not a big deal.
Total stranger! Hit him and never even stopped or looked back. Yeah, cats are pretty amazing. They had a small cat bring back a rabbit twice her size once... We don't ask questions about what the cats do or how they do it anymore.
My biggest thing with ragdolls is that they're hearty and long-lived (One of the longest-lived breeds of cat, actually), plus I have a major thing for anything that looks like a Siamese cat (Siamese cats being the first we ever had when I was a child, I love them even though they're snooty). But still, all I've ever honestly owned are shelter cats or rescues (or cats I prevented from being shelter cats [I include the blue-point Siamese cat we had for most of my childhood, practically the only thing my mother inherited from her mother when she died, and that because literally no one else in my family likes cats at all]). They tend to be smarter and have more personality. (Not least of all because of all the inbreeding that goes on with papered cats.)
THEY ARE. My beau would agree. I bet if I said the name "Roy" right now, he would still shudder. (His mother owned a rooster named Roy when he was little. Roy didn't like him.)
Yup, we had a pet deer! Her name was Maddie, they found her on my uncle's property when she was itty bitty and they raised her then set her out to be free, but she still came around all the time. We'd put a bright orange collar on her during deer season so others wouldn't shoot her. She later had a baby (We called him Bucky) that she brought around with her (though he wasn't as keen on humans). She loved sweets, we kept wafer cookies to feed her, but she liked candy corn, too. Back to the rooster, though, you know how roosters have that dance they do around things (mostly hens) with one wing out toward the ground? He'd dance around the deer like that. And wouldn't let anyone near her. Would flip his s**t if he caught anyone so much as looking at her...
Yeahhhh, apparently kids at a high school some of my friends in NC went to seriously did that. I'm sure they later contributed to the sky high drop out rate.
Pahaha, I had a teacher that so would have done something like that.
Hehe, glad you like it! Not everyone enjoys my grammar humor. cat_xd
That would drive me absolutely batty, though. ... Which, come to think of it, maybe that's why he does it, to drive you crazy? Little brothers are brats like that, my beau would agree, he is one.

Thanks? xD
Ah! If you get a cupcake tin, you can put different cookie dough over the bottoms and bake them to make cookie bowls!!!! cat_xd
Tea cakes? That sounds interesting...
Yah, I know you're supposed to do that. Sadly, her cats were too old already to do that, and Noel was a runt and scrawny.
Oh my god not the toilet paper! That's always a mess with cats! Wait, he unrolled it? Well, that isn't too too bad; most cats shred it and it sticks to them and they drag it everywhere.
Luck me, my cats never did that.
My old cat, Lexus, did however love straws if you bent a bendy straw, she'd come running, and play fetch with them. One time, before I was born and my mom unmarried, she had a party, and Lexus hopped up onto a table, found a soda can with a straw in it, and gently pulled the straw out with her teeth without tipping the full soda over.
The song of his people I'm crying xD
Yah, we have a heater and a small cat-dog house fabric thingy to keep Buddy warm in the winter.
Oh my god I'd throw a rock and break the guys window, call 911 and tell them, "yah, it's the a**-basket who's windshield is broken."
They can be snooty, I guess. My family just hasn't ever had luck with them; two attacked my grandma once, and my sister's boyfriend's cat I don't think likes me.
Same here. Rescue kittens for forever! Same with a dog, when I decide to get one.
Everyone passes cats off as high and mighty and not caring for humans, but those people obviously haven't seen a rescue cat; snuggly and lovable and love you with every amount they can.
HAHHA oh my god I can just picture that xD
Oh my gosh that's incredible! My friend up in PA owns a farm, and they have deer. Her mother can talk to the deer because the parent deer leave their babies to rest under some trees, and my friend's mother went up to them and just talked to them. Now, whenever she calls, "Huey, Dewey, and Lewie!" they come running! xD
She seriously has a way with animals.
Wait, the hunters would actually not shoot her??? Really???? Awh! She had a little baby!!! Omg I'd love to be able to approach a deer and feed them sweets <3
Lol overly defensive rooster protecting his love xD emotion_bigheart
I had a bunny we named Clover at my old town house, who we would feed carrots too, and I almost pet her once!
We started out by tossing chunks of carrots, which she would hesitantly eat, and eventually she trusted us enough to eat a long carrot out of our hands. We never really got to pet her though.
I love grammar humor xD Partially because not a lot of people get it.
Oddly enough, my grammatical skills happened after Junior year in high school-- when we learned about it and I did poorly on every test with grammar.
probably from all the damn stress my teacher put us under
lol I have to correct him every time so I'm used to it.
Oh, the beau has a big sibling?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:21 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Thanks? xD
Ah! If you get a cupcake tin, you can put different cookie dough over the bottoms and bake them to make cookie bowls!!!! cat_xd
Tea cakes? That sounds interesting...
Yah, I know you're supposed to do that. Sadly, her cats were too old already to do that, and Noel was a runt and scrawny.
Oh my god not the toilet paper! That's always a mess with cats! Wait, he unrolled it? Well, that isn't too too bad; most cats shred it and it sticks to them and they drag it everywhere.
Luck me, my cats never did that.
My old cat, Lexus, did however love straws if you bent a bendy straw, she'd come running, and play fetch with them. One time, before I was born and my mom unmarried, she had a party, and Lexus hopped up onto a table, found a soda can with a straw in it, and gently pulled the straw out with her teeth without tipping the full soda over.
The song of his people I'm crying xD
Yah, we have a heater and a small cat-dog house fabric thingy to keep Buddy warm in the winter.
Oh my god I'd throw a rock and break the guys window, call 911 and tell them, "yah, it's the a**-basket who's windshield is broken."
They can be snooty, I guess. My family just hasn't ever had luck with them; two attacked my grandma once, and my sister's boyfriend's cat I don't think likes me.
Same here. Rescue kittens for forever! Same with a dog, when I decide to get one.
Everyone passes cats off as high and mighty and not caring for humans, but those people obviously haven't seen a rescue cat; snuggly and lovable and love you with every amount they can.
HAHHA oh my god I can just picture that xD
Oh my gosh that's incredible! My friend up in PA owns a farm, and they have deer. Her mother can talk to the deer because the parent deer leave their babies to rest under some trees, and my friend's mother went up to them and just talked to them. Now, whenever she calls, "Huey, Dewey, and Lewie!" they come running! xD
She seriously has a way with animals.
Wait, the hunters would actually not shoot her??? Really???? Awh! She had a little baby!!! Omg I'd love to be able to approach a deer and feed them sweets <3
Lol overly defensive rooster protecting his love xD emotion_bigheart
I had a bunny we named Clover at my old town house, who we would feed carrots too, and I almost pet her once!
We started out by tossing chunks of carrots, which she would hesitantly eat, and eventually she trusted us enough to eat a long carrot out of our hands. We never really got to pet her though.
I love grammar humor xD Partially because not a lot of people get it.
Oddly enough, my grammatical skills happened after Junior year in high school-- when we learned about it and I did poorly on every test with grammar.
probably from all the damn stress my teacher put us under
lol I have to correct him every time so I'm used to it.
Oh, the beau has a big sibling?

Oh, cute! Cookie bowls would be great at parties with some ice cream in them, I bet.
They may suck in the end, but I still wanna try, I think it'd be good.
My other two blondie babies (that's right, Neko is also a blondie) do the same thing. Kiiro unrolls it all and Shima makes a nest out of it. They haven't been doing it so much lately (at least, I can only presume, since they leave the bathroom doors open again).
Though they still get hella pissed at shut doors with people behind them. Kiiro hates the fact that he might be missing out on something, he claws at the guest room door at ungodly hours when we stay over, but I can't let him in because it's a cat-free room in case someone they know that's allergic to cats visits.
That's freaking cute. So freaking cute. I can't even.
Lawl, yeah, that's something we'd do, too.
We love our rescue puppies, we've had lots of them. Though the beau has a dog they got for him as a pup, her name is River, she's some sort of norwegian elkhound aussie shepherd mix if I remember correctly, she's insanely smart, she herds their goats even though she's never been taught to herd. She's also the saddest puppy in the universe when we have to leave. She's great, though, insanely cuddly, and very much loves to please.
There's no denying cats are practically domestic royalty, but they're still super loving, it astounds me how some people can dislike them so much.
Cuuuuute, and love the names, haha~
Yes, really! (Though shooting does is frowned upon in the first place.)
Bunniessss. emotion_kirakira I like bunnies, but my mum's dogs flip their s**t whenever they see one. (A neighbor even called the cops on her for it once, the assbag, they're ********' hound dogs, whaddya expect? emotion_eyebrow )
Grammar humor is great.
Wow, really? Grammar was a big thing at the elementary and middle schools I went to in NC. (Not least of all because we had the dreaded standardized writing test that would cause you to be held back if you didn't score high enough.) They also taught us sentence diagramming (which I loved, weirdo I am), which gave me a serious head start my senior year in high school when all the other kids were experiencing it for the first time ever. >>;
He does, a big sis! There's, like, six or seven years between them? We have the same first and middle name, so it gets confusing at family gatherings.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:00 pm
Queen Spazzy

Oh, cute! Cookie bowls would be great at parties with some ice cream in them, I bet.
They may suck in the end, but I still wanna try, I think it'd be good.
My other two blondie babies (that's right, Neko is also a blondie) do the same thing. Kiiro unrolls it all and Shima makes a nest out of it. They haven't been doing it so much lately (at least, I can only presume, since they leave the bathroom doors open again).
Though they still get hella pissed at shut doors with people behind them. Kiiro hates the fact that he might be missing out on something, he claws at the guest room door at ungodly hours when we stay over, but I can't let him in because it's a cat-free room in case someone they know that's allergic to cats visits.
That's freaking cute. So freaking cute. I can't even.
Lawl, yeah, that's something we'd do, too.
We love our rescue puppies, we've had lots of them. Though the beau has a dog they got for him as a pup, her name is River, she's some sort of norwegian elkhound aussie shepherd mix if I remember correctly, she's insanely smart, she herds their goats even though she's never been taught to herd. She's also the saddest puppy in the universe when we have to leave. She's great, though, insanely cuddly, and very much loves to please.
There's no denying cats are practically domestic royalty, but they're still super loving, it astounds me how some people can dislike them so much.
Cuuuuute, and love the names, haha~
Yes, really! (Though shooting does is frowned upon in the first place.)
Bunniessss. emotion_kirakira I like bunnies, but my mum's dogs flip their s**t whenever they see one. (A neighbor even called the cops on her for it once, the assbag, they're ********' hound dogs, whaddya expect? emotion_eyebrow )
Grammar humor is great.
Wow, really? Grammar was a big thing at the elementary and middle schools I went to in NC. (Not least of all because we had the dreaded standardized writing test that would cause you to be held back if you didn't score high enough.) They also taught us sentence diagramming (which I loved, weirdo I am), which gave me a serious head start my senior year in high school when all the other kids were experiencing it for the first time ever. >>;
He does, a big sis! There's, like, six or seven years between them? We have the same first and middle name, so it gets confusing at family gatherings.

Yah, that's probably the greatest thing to use them for. Maybe berries with sugar cookie dough.... emotion_kirakira
Quite possibly. It would fail for me probably. My luck xD
Omg kitten nest. Adorbs emotion_bigheart You need a toilet paper cover ASAP xD
My cat cries when she's left locked in a room alone. Or left without people. She runs up to us whenever we get home, and nuzzles us until we pet her cat_xd
Well that's awful nice of you to leave a room cat free.
Yah, she's done much other crazy stuff, like steal my mom's underwear and swing on the plastic curtains.
Oh, I like that name. Sounds beautiful. Oooooo a cuddly puppy??? I want one of those <3
Yah, which is why I dislike those who say cats are inherently evil.
Lol I like their fluffyness. I'd forever hate my neighbor if they did that.
Grammar was big in elementary school, but after that it's ignored. Oh jesus I'd cry if I had to take that. I mean, we had HSPA, but that was Junior year...
Wow lol I could see how that would be an advantage. My teacher was just ridiculously a**l about it all and didn't really like me that much.
Oh that's neat! Big age gap, though. First and middle name??? xD Spelled the same?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah, that's probably the greatest thing to use them for. Maybe berries with sugar cookie dough.... emotion_kirakira
Quite possibly. It would fail for me probably. My luck xD
Omg kitten nest. Adorbs emotion_bigheart You need a toilet paper cover ASAP xD
My cat cries when she's left locked in a room alone. Or left without people. She runs up to us whenever we get home, and nuzzles us until we pet her cat_xd
Well that's awful nice of you to leave a room cat free.
Yah, she's done much other crazy stuff, like steal my mom's underwear and swing on the plastic curtains.
Oh, I like that name. Sounds beautiful. Oooooo a cuddly puppy??? I want one of those <3
Yah, which is why I dislike those who say cats are inherently evil.
Lol I like their fluffyness. I'd forever hate my neighbor if they did that.
Grammar was big in elementary school, but after that it's ignored. Oh jesus I'd cry if I had to take that. I mean, we had HSPA, but that was Junior year...
Wow lol I could see how that would be an advantage. My teacher was just ridiculously a**l about it all and didn't really like me that much.
Oh that's neat! Big age gap, though. First and middle name??? xD Spelled the same?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Berries and cream, berries and cream, I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream!"
That was all I could think of after you said sugar cookie dough with berries.
That would be good, though, we do something like that on holidays sometimes, except it's just a large cookie, not a bowl, and we put fruit on top (and the others often add whipped cream, but I hate whipped cream), we call it fruit pizza.
I'll probably just hang our toilet paper backwards, to be honest. It'll bug the heck out of me, but should prevent them from unrolling it. At least until they figure out it's backwards. cat_xd
The cats still ninja in sometimes, but we do our best to keep them out, even though I'd rather let them in and snuggle them.
Oh geez. My first set of blondie babies liked to steal my clothes. And sleep in the dryer. One of them even took a short tumble in it once because my mom didn't realize he was in there until she heard a weird thumping after starting it. And then he still continued to lay in the dryer... My Frankie cat destroyed a cat-height portion on either side of a set of blinds we'd hung in my bedroom so he could climb behind and sleep in the window. I ended up just taking down the blinds despite how much I hated the sun shining through that window since it was at the head of my bed. He almost fell out that window, too... (The windows opened weirdly, they pushed out instead of up like most modern windows.) He got super angry when I put a storm window in after that.
I think River's name comes from a character in Firefly/Serenity. But yes, so cuddly (and quite fluffy in winter)! She climbs right up in your lap for cuddles. She's the best comfort dog.
Yes, me too! I have an aunt whose husband is like that. Her kids were convinced for a very long time that Frankie had to be dead because he was a good cat, thanks to how much their father said 'the only good cat is a dead cat.' Thankfully, the uncle that's actually blood-related to me isn't like that; while he doesn't like cats, it's really just because they're high maintenance (and he doesn't like that they're very 'holier than thou' to him).
Yeah, my mom isn't fond of him; from that sounds of it, none of his neighbors are very fond of him, actually.
Yeah, we had it in fourth grade and again in eighth grade, it was hell, you couldn't be creative, you had to fit their cookie cutter mold of what a good paper was to score well. (Needless to say, while the top score was four, I only got threes.) Plus every year from third grade through eighth you had end of grade testing that, again, you had to pass or you'd be held back. And once you hit high school, every required course had an EOC or some other state-required standardized test that you had to pass or you'd fail the course.
Ohio is wayyyyy different, they only have, like, two standardized tests, one in middle school (I don't know its name since I never took it), and then the Ohio graduation test, which was insanely easy (they'd had prep courses for it that their freshman had to take, but they let me skip them when I came in as a sophomore, still passed with flying colors, plus I don't think ANYONE in my class had to retake it), and you had, like, four or five tries to take it before you graduated, and failing on it wouldn't hold you back except when it came to graduating.
Sounds kinda like a professor or two I had at uni. I don't like instructors like that. It gets frustrating very quickly.
They're actually half sibs, she came from their dad's first marriage. (She still looks a lot like my beau's mum, though, it's crazy.) First name, no, hers is with an I, mine with a Y, but as far as I know her middle name is spelled the same as mine (Lynn, if you're wondering). Better than that, her husband goes by the same name as my beau (Cody, though that's actually my beau's middle name). Family gatherings are fun. cat_rofl

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff