Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Poet (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:01 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kerion walked over to Cynder and puts the dragon into Asuna's arms " she good with strangers. some times I let her play with the kids inside of the town" he remove his lute on his back and check it's strings making sure it had no damage  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:06 pm
draknic

Cynder snuggled into Asuna making her smile at the little dragon. She began rocking Cynder gently as her mothering instincts took over. Cynder laid her head on Asuna's chest as she started falling asleep. She was loving the way Asuna was rocking her. Kieron used to do the same but didn't do it much anymore. Asuna smiled at this and went over to Kieron. "Is there any damage to you Lute?" She asked quietly as Cynder was almost asleep holding Asuna's finger gently in her little claw.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:16 pm
Lupine Duchess

kerion place the lute onto the table and take out a box of strings running his finger on it. he then remove the old once and replacing them "no real damage but am making sure it don't happened once am playing and ruining my music" he like seeing Asuna acting like a mother towards little Cynder "there a little black box. in my room. can you opened it" he said blushing and turning away  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:23 pm
draknic

"Sure." Asuna said holding the now sleeping Cynder in her arms. She went to the little black box wondering what it was as she opened it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:33 pm
Lupine Duchess

inside of the black box was a wedding ring. it means that he had been waiting to give it to her. Keion couldn't fight the feelings that are over powering his feeling at this point. hos face become bright red and walked over to the doorway and watched from outside of the room  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:35 pm
draknic

Asuna was amazed by the beauty of the ring. She put Cynder on the bed and hugged Kieron saying "Thank you Kireon. I love it but not as much as you." before she kissed him on the lips. She had tears of happiness in her eyes as she hugged him putting the ring on her finger wanting to marry her love.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:48 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron put his arms around Asuna holding her close. he looked deep into her eyes and kiss her back "will plan out the wedding soon. let's head into kitchen to eat the soup I made for us and then go to bed" he said holding her hands heading into the kitchen and pour her a bowl before doing the same to himself  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:53 pm
draknic

Asuna smiled as they went into the kitchen. Once she finished her food, she noticed Cynder was awake. Cynder sleepily went up to Kieron and said "Bad dweam daddy." as she looked up at him sleepily. Asuna, feeling bad for Cynder said "Come here,sweetie. I'll put you back to sleep." With a smile on her face. Cynder went over to Asuna, who picked her up, wrapped a blanket around her that was on the couch, and started rocking Cynder gently humming a soft lullaby as she did. She was used to caring for children since she helped out at the orphanage sometimes. She worked with the babies there so Cynder was easy for her to deal with. Cynder fell asleep almost instantly feeling safe with Asuna and Kieron being with her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:53 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron sat at the kitchen table thinking to himself and looking at all the gold he made from the night before. in matter of time he was done with his food and headed to his bedroom and sat down at the end. removing his boots "i need to close my eyes" he rested his head on the pillow but can't fall of asleep no matter how hard he would try. maybe if Asuna was right next to him  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:42 pm
draknic

Asuna then came in and snuggled up to Kieron with Cynder in her own bed. "Sorry I'm late love. I wanted to make sure our little Cynder was fully asleep and comfortable in her bed." She said smiling as she laid next to him hugging him as she laid under the covers with him. She had her shoes off and her cloak which Cynder was sleeping with.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:51 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron put his arms around her and close his eyes. he felt even more tired and ends up passing out next to ASuna with his head resting on her shoulder. he dream of them starting a family and Cynder being happy with the family.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:17 pm
draknic

Asuna giggled and fell asleep with him, not wanting to leave his arms. Cynder came in first thing in the morning and woke up her new mommy instead of Kieron. Asuna giggled as Cynder nuzzled her and woke her up. "hey sweetie." She said getting up carefully to not wake Kieron up. "Let's make daddy some breakfast." She said putting her finger on her lips telling Cynder to stay quiet. She held Cynder bottle feeding and holding her as she cooked.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:51 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron opened his eyes and looked around the room finding no one around. he heard the sound of them inside of the kitchen and got up from his bed. he looked at himself in the mirror inside of the room" may need to get this cut soon. or am going to look like my grand father" he said in a joking tone before heading into the kitchen and waving to Asuna  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:56 pm
draknic

Asuna smiled as she saw Kieron coming into the kitchen. "Awww I guess our surprise is ruined." She said cutely after she kissed him good morning. Cynder was on the counter watching Asuna cook and helping with some small things.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:36 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron sit down at the table inside of the kitchen smiling at the two of them. he smiled to himself and looked at Cynder on top of the counter " so maybe I should had waited" he then leaned his back on his chair  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff