Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] An innocuous salesman (OVER - PG 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:28 am
While Settimo might have been rather busy, he was still very aware of what was around his little area. Especially since now that he already had one kid fall on top of him. Spotting the Leprechaun, he smiled and called out.

"Yo! No need to sulk around! Come, take a gander! Maybe you will see something you will like."

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 am
Jackdammit.

Cearney muttered a curse or two to himself when he was called out by the salesman. He probably should have known he was going to get spotted, but it was still a little agitating to the greedy man. Clearly he needed to brush up on his technique... For one, perhaps he should move faster. He had been going to slow. Gave the salesman too much time to notice him, aye? That had to be it.

Ehem.

The leprechaun cleared his throat, offering a begrudging, "Of course," before going closer to the salesman. He still kind of wanted one of the amps, honestly. The power was tempting (and honestly, Cearney wanted most things he laid his eyes on anyway). Compared to how much the demon had, a couple silver seeds wasn't even a drop in the bucket. But there was still the question of how much these things really did...

"How much do they really... Amplify? Is it a small boost, or more like a surge?"

Blade Kuroda

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:51 am
"The ambient effect is more of a small boost, but once you tap into the bracelet's power, it is more of a surge," the reaper replied simply.

"I would offer a more solid demonstration, but I would rather not get fined for doing damage to public property! Not to mention that it is... a bit difficult to show it without feeling it for yourself."

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 am
**TAKE ME FOR, I, [CEARNEY O'CAHAN] AM WILLING**

The ambient effect of a small boost was admittedly a little boring, but the idea of being able to tap into it for something of a surge of power appealed to Cearney greatly. The leprechaun's eyes brightened at the thought of allowing himself to be threatening....

The lack of demonstration was a little concerning, but then, he supposed if it was as much of a surge as the salesman claimed, showing it off would indeed not be particularly wise.

He did mention feeling it himself, though.

"Could I try one on?"

Too bad he couldn't exactly run away with it with the salesman's attention on him... Not important now.

xBlade Kuroda

Seiana_ZI

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:02 pm
"Be my guest," Settimo said, motioning towards the display of Fear Amps.

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:29 pm
Excellent. He would see for himself how well these things performed.

Cearney walked over to the display, getting on his tip-toes to snatch one of the amps. This would be interesting. Would it really work? Considering how willing the salesman seemed to be to let Cearney try it, that certainly lended credence to the salesman's words, but the leprechaun would have to see for himself.

Or feel it, as it were.

When Cearney got the bracelet on, he jumped up lightly. Well! He certainly felt the small boost from the bracelet, as small as it was. It had to be much more powerful when it was fully focused, right? He wanted to try it out for himself, to see how much power this amp would truly allow...

But he couldn't try it here.

"Alright, sir, I'll take one." He flicked a couple silver seeds in the salesman's direction, even if the stingy leprechaun within him winced at giving up anything at all. "Thank ya' muchly!"

He had to try this out.

Blade Kuroda

Seiana_ZI

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:18 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, TORSTEN RAIJINN AM WILLING**

It was entierly unethical. So against his parents raising...but Torsten felt it was time for a small rebellion so. Why not. He approached the stall, his tail flickering side to side as he reached out for one. Placing the correct seed onto the table he picked up the bracelet. Hmmmm...his Mother would most likely scream at him. his Father would kick his sorry arse...he. Didn't really care at the moment...he just felt the urge to rebel.

Let's see how this works out....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:16 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, DAMIEN, AM WILLING** (and foolish)

It went against common sense, Damien mentally berated the whole of his consciousness. The hound was making his way on his business with the new clothes for his auditions when...

Eye contact was made. eyes that connected to one another and then the boil was on his way closer and Damien swearing to himself. He flew too close to the pumpkin sun, getting close enough to the stall and the fearmetal wares and the slinky salesboil that metaphorically sunk his teeth into his shoulder. It was all that Damien could do to absolve the situation to move away , only to get stopped and cursing foul words in a internal monologue. One that Melas laughed at with glee. The monster listed with half an ear as this Accardi went into his spiel, trying to hawk his simple looking trinkets save for the etched embellishment. "3 seeds, for something to amplify ones fear for a short duration?" he summarized, interest slightly growing, even while he should be scoffing at the whole "its safe, i assure you." sidenote.

The compelling urge to have an edge in a potentially dangerous Hunter encounter was greater than the hand keeping a close watch on his seed pouch. "While I do question your business model, ill be glad to sacrifice three seeds if it means I can go." he offered the seeds, taking one to give to Uru. He was sure he could hear faint music in the background of the stall, an eerie tune of sorts~

Blade Kuroda

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:50 am
**TAKE ME FOR I, DEACON, AM WILLING**

Honestly, Deacon didn't pay much attention to any of the salesman speech past the word 'stronger' because that was enough. He didn't even hear how much the damn things were to cost, but he didn't have to care about that either because he had jack s**t in the way of funds at the moment.

"Hey, buy one of these things." The tabby announced to the 'friend' that stepped up with only slight hesitation behind him. He picked up a gold amp from the display and looked it over with a less than critical gaze before holding it up in gesture and waving it a little. "You could use something to help with those pitiful attacks of yours."

**TAKE ME FOR I, YUKI, AM WILLING**

"Wow, thanks. I'm certainly sold." Yuki said in a deeply sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes skyward and yet still reaching for his wallet.

"I'm sure you mean two, since I know you didn't pick up the gold one by accident."

Thankfully, the ghost boil had at least paid attention to how much the trinkets cost, and set down the appropriate six silver seeds before he picked up a silver amp for himself.

As he walked off thereafter, he muttered to Deacon as soon as they were out of immediate earshot.

"These things probably don't even work, you know."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 am
**TAKE ME FOR, I, WEST, AM WILLING**

With his business at Amityville concluded for the time being, West was on his way off campus when he noticed the merchant. He wasn't one for bracelets, especially not ones of questionable origin that glowed, but a FEAR boost sounded interesting enough. If the thing started crawling up his arm or something, he'd just get Levi to cut it off.

He slid the weirdo merchant three seeds and chose a fetching red number that he turned over in his fingers as he strode away.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 am
**TAKE ME FOR, I, AJ AM WILLING**

AJ was in the town to buy some more flour, sugar and such, he baked too much lately. Holding bags of stuff in his arm, they went to wander around stands and shops for a while before heading back. He wasn't aware of the stand but Head did. He always easily caught by shiny objects, "Oh bracelet." AJ flatly commented. The boil brushed across the back of the tail head, "Oh amp, turn it on, I don't see any button on it?" He raised an eyebrow at the reaper.

"Here you go, 3 silver seeds." Even if it wasn't genuine, its design was pretty enough for his taste of accessory. "Have you tried it yourself?" The serpent dragon smirked, challenging.

Blade Kuroda
/touches

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:39 am
Settimo made sure everyone who paid was given a FEAR amp. When another student came up to ask if he had used one before, he flashed a smile and pulled back his sleeve.

"I most certainly have," he replied, showing off his gold FEAR amp.

Meegane
]

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:48 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, RUTH AM WILLING**

The rumors eventually reached Ruth's ears. FEAR amplifiers in the form of guady jewelry? It sounded too good to be true. The reaper set off to investigate and found herself correcting her initial assumption. Not the too good to be true part though, she was still skeptical about the whole setup. But at least the jewelry didn't look like those cheap 3-for-1 costume pieces.

Three silver seeds were left where a gray bracelet had been resting. Ruth saw no sense in drawing attention to herself as she silently left. The blonde reaper refrained from putting on the bracelet though and idly wondered if it would still function as desired if one simply held it. She supposed she'll find out in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:33 pm
It was a rare day for her to wander off of the school's immediate grounds, but there she was, wandering towards the town. She had seen a fair amount of students wander that way and return looking…a little different, and admittedly she was a little curious. It didn't take her long to find the merchant and his stand. She listened to his pitch as she looked over his wares, a little more curious now than when she had started. A single grey eye lingered over a couple, and finally lifted, searching the salesman's person.

"How interesting, Settimo Accardi." The patchwork repeated, parroting his name back easily. "But I have some questions…namely, how long does this amplification last? And what size of boost can one hope to accomplish with such a trinket?"

blade kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, ZAR AM WILLING**

Zar was out primarily for a walk into town, and secondarily to retrieve some groceries that they needed back on the ...could one even call it an estate? He was not really the best individual to send for this task, but Calder was needed rather urgently for functional tasks around the castle.

He stopped at the strange stand, his tail curling in evident curiosity, glowy things were attractive and glowy things that boosted one's fear...well those were even better.

"Certainly sounds wonderful to me." he mused.

A fool and his seeds were soon parted.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces