Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
angel and hunter(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:26 am
surprised
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "good morning candy. Go ahead and sit down almost done." After awhile he finished laid the plates of food down and said "go ahead." Then he started eating
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image
Candy smiled as she went to sit at the table. She liked Zero a lot, even if she didn't know what he looked like underneath his helmet. She didn't give it much thought though. After she finished eating, she placed her dishes in the dishwasher and went to sit on the couch before seeing the TV. "What's that Mr. Zero?" She asked pointing to the strange box that was the TV.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said " that's a TV you watch stuff on it." He turned it on and what came on was the news about the angel hunters zero threw a vase at the wall and said " to hell with them I had enough time working with them killing my own kind." Zero put his head in his hands
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:26 am
User Image
Candy got scared when he threw the vase, and hid behind the couch arm. When he put his head in his hands, she went over to him, placed a hand on his arm and said "Please don't be sad Mr. Zero. You're not like those men. You're nice....and I feel safe with you. Even if you did just throw a vase a the wall." She then hugged him and moved his helmet a bit before kissing his cheek.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

Zero said "yes I am I killed my own kind and for what to find the killer of my beloved celeste." Zero got up and went to his room
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
Candy looked sad as he got up and went to his room. She went to him after a few minutes, hoping he'd calmed down. She'd been crying too. She got next to him, and said "You okay now Mr. Zero?" She asked before turning into a wolf pup as she went over to him on the bed slowly. She didn't want him to be upset. "Why don't you just quit your job and find something else to do for money....?" she said nudging his hand looking up at him with her sapphire blue eyes showed she was worried about him.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image

Zero snapped his fingers and he changed to his fallen angel form and he said "I feel lighter now." he laid back
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image
Candy snuggled up to Zero in her wolf form before she said "Mr. Zero.....can.....I call you daddy?" She was nervous that he would say no. But he made her feel safe like no one else did. She wanted to stay with him and be his daughter.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "You can its fine." he put his hands behind his head
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image
Candy fell asleep snuggled up to Zero. She smiled a bit as she fell asleep for a nap. "I love you daddy." She said once she was almost asleep. She was in her true form, her left wing was missing some important feathers from the trap she was in a few weeks ago. It hurt when she or anyone else would touch it since it was from an angel hunting trap, which would never heal properly. So she would never fly again.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:50 am
User Image

Zero saw the injured wings and he sighed deeply and he said "hope this works." He put his hands over her wings and shined a black energy over them and then her wings healed but they turned black he felt bad but the only way to save her wings was to turn her into a fallen angel. Then he said "there you go candy." He laid next to her and he covered her with his wings
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
Candy smiled as the pain in her wings started to fade away. She snuggled into Zero's wings loving how soft the feathers were as they touched her skin as she slept. She then snuggled into Zero's side as she slept under his wings not wanting him to leave her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:12 am
User Image

Zero watched her smile so he smiled and said "Sleep well little one." he soon fell asleep.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image
Candy woke up a couple hours later, she buried her face in Zero's side still half asleep. She stayed close to him not wanting him to leave her side. She never would have thought that a fallen angel could be her daddy, but when she realized she was now a fallen angel, she didn't think about it much anymore. All the stories she'd heard about fallen angels from her friends, were not true.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image

Zero woke up, yawned, and said looking over to the window ".....its raining this doesn't bode well." he looked at candy still have asleep. he got up and went to his closet opening it. he took out a black sniper rifle making it turn to black smoke and he did the same thing to the rest of his weapons. he looked at candy and said "Candy wake up its time we left." he walked out the bedroom and he went to the picture of him and celeste took it out of the frame. he looked at it rubbed to fingers over celeste in the picture then kissed it and said "I miss you my love but i finally found your gift and i will protect her for you." he folded the the picture and put it in his jacket
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces