Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 pm
"Okay that is...what is it doing?" Titus began to hover backwards a few paces to keep his distance his face crossed with mild concern.

"No." He pointed at the spider hoping it would listen to reason. "Sit." The panic was in his voice despite how he tried to hide it, really he wasn't afraid nuh uh nope. "Stay." Titus pointed at the ground and prayed to Jack or anyone that would listen. He wasn't bothered by spiders, at least not small ones, but his level of concern often grew when an arachnid was the size of a horse and could likely eat him despite how tall he was.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:52 pm
"I think it likes you.." Aisha edged along her branch until she was stepping onto the sticky web with a face.

"Maybe it'll follow you home." The zombie ghoul snickered, orange energy licking delightedly through her lips as she did so.

inu-mitsu

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:53 pm
Why was Kari here again? Defense class? That had sounded all well and good on paper. She should have known better, though, when not only had the paper said to come to the Forbidden Forest, but the painted arrows she followed eventually led her to a giant conglomerate of trees holding an equally large spiderweb. But other creeple were climbing up, and there was a specified class happening at this location, so what was the harm? There wouldn't be any spiders taking up residence there... right?

Slowly easing herself up through the branches, she managed to make it to the web without much trouble. She became slightly disconcerted at the sight of the creeple already present gathering at the center... each with their own varying looks of fright and unease.

"Um...," the reaper murmured, a sinking feeling settling in her gut as her anxiety rose the longer she stood on the edge of the web, "what are you all-" A hiss behind her made the color drain from her face. The sound of clicking made her turn, her eyes dilating. For a moment she forgot how to breath as a spider, nearly as big as she was, came crawling down the trunk where she had just climbed up from. When she did remember, her reaction was instant.

"OH JACK NO!," she shrieked, backing up towards the rest of the group, her staff brandished toward the arachnid. "No, no, no, jacking no! I will ROAST you if you come ANYWHERE near me!"

It only got worse as she managed to get to the center of the web. Now she could see that there was not just one big spider, but a whole slew of big spiders. Surrounding her. The only thing keeping her from losing it completely was their distance. A lot of something was going to burn tonight if they got any closer.

Quote:
Feel free to poke Kari, though she may not be too conversational atm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:20 pm
Titus made a bit of a disgusted face in response to the ghoul's jab. "Great, I'll be sure to train it to snatch up scarelings when they least expect it." His tone was mostly sarcastic but that actually didn't sound like a bad idea. He could imagine sending the wee tots screaming from the park.

"I'm sure it would eat them. I mean what else would I feed it. But I don't know how I feel about cleaning up after it." There was a hitch in this plan for sure.

iloveyouDIE
I will be crashing soon. I don't want to leave you hanging XD

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:24 pm
The spiders were exactly like those she'd met at Miasma Village, except for variations in coloring. They backed away when she began to climb towards them, at first, but her attention soon garnered boldness in a few, who seemed comfortable enough to skitter closer, a few steps at a time, and reach out legs to hesitantly prod her.

thyPOPE

Titus' new friend plopped it's large behind down on the web at the word sit. And though it looked a little too excited to listen, it did indeed stay. All eight eyes were staring round and glassy at the boil, waiting for him to release it from the command.

Inu-Mitsu

Kari's threatening response to the presence of spiders had a group of them riled up in defensive response, baring their pincers but backing away from her regardless. They congregated together, as if trying to protect their brothers from the aggression and threat.

Myoukin

"Put your weapon away." A voice from high above the trees hissed out. The giant form of an even larger spider descended, held by one single string of spiderweb thread that seemed far too thin to hold such a massive creature. Yet, it managed that and more - considering the spider had a passenger on its back, settled quite comfortable against it's body.

When it landed, the woman unhooked each of her eight spider legs away from her mount, and slid sinuously off to land on all fours in the web. Her body was a deep black color, contrast heavily with white hair and two sets of bright, painfully red eyes. With eight very sharp spider legs jutting out from her back, she looked about as dangerous as the spiders themselves.

"She's more scared of you, than you are of her." The arachnid femme hummed out, crawling carefully on all fours towards the middle of the web, where the students awaited her. "But she will bite, if provoked. Please, do not provoke them. They're here to help."

The web had begun to sag in the middle from all the weight, but the spiders that sat on the edges were counterbalancing that as well as they could. Still, students would begin to feel a little close for comfort with one another as they sat in the web and awaited the woman that had finally arrived.

"My name is Tajana." She introduced herself briskly, taking stock of all the students she'd caught for class. "Welcome to my home. Make yourselves comfortable. We'll begin class momentarily."

Quote:
((Class is still open to new students!))

Hitsuzen
Yuki

Ravvlet
Cady

phantompanther13
Trisha

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Torsten

Saint Sergio
Uller

Inu-Mitsu
Titus

medigel
Wrex

poke mattix
Jason / Female Vampire Golem

Bloodlust Dante
Damien

Meegane
Mellow and AJ

iloveyoudie
Aisha

Smerdle
Rojo

kuropeco
Vaudrey

Kaineferu
Damaris

thyPOPE
Puella and Raisuke

Myoukin
Kari

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:33 pm
Damien's inner Monologue went something like this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nio Love

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:00 pm
Kari jumped at the voice above her. Her legs began to feel weak as a woman descended on the back of an even bigger spider than the rest. It certainly didn't help that the woman, their teacher for the class, was an arachnid herself.

"More scared of me... right...," her voiced quavered despite her attempts to control herself. She really wasn't happy with this situation. At all. Not wanting to provoke a negative reaction, the reaper pulled her staff back from her previous position. She refused to put it away, however, choosing to clutch it close to her chest instead. She could always use her fear to create a fiery barrier if worst came to worst since she'd begun practicing this recently.

Comfortable? Yeah, that probably wasn't going to happen. Not with the proximity of so many spiders.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:05 pm
Tree climbing wasn't anything new for Piper: her home was smack dab in the middle of the forest, usually one full of owls and the like. Giant spiders were slightly different, but really, as if that would keep her from joining a class done by Tajana, as it appeared. Amrita would naturally want her here, of course!

The reaper zoomed up the nearest tree, all but gliding form branch to branch before bouncing onto the web. Starry-eyed at both the arachnids and their keeper, she sat up and awaited instruction. Time to do good.

"Hi there," she stage whispered excitedly.

Nio Love
emotion_kirakira

medigel

Anxious Spirit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:11 pm
Trisha's eyes widened when all of the treats she had on her were gulped down. and then she laughed. "The ribbon wasn't for eating silly. You were hungry." She wondered if he could even taste them still wrapped up. Not that it mattered, he seemed to enjoy them. She reached out to pat him on the head but he bounced away too fast. She maintained a bemused look on her face as he bounced off for a bit, excited. Looking around she spotted Mellow with a new friend. Oh good for him. He usually lurked alone but it was good he found more herd members to play with. She thought about climbing over but decided the web was too unstable for her feet.

Thought she mostly hung on to the web and tried not to fall. it wasn't that big of a drop she was just not built for heights. "Oh spiders." she merely smiled at them watching the activity as the other students got excited and startled at them. they were in a web after all. Oh their teacher was pretty though. Good style. Very creepy, with all those limbs. She just maintained her spot and hung out. (Normally she would be more bouncy but... she was afraid of falling more than anything.)

medigel

meegane
You are spotted but safe because web and cows are not a good combination.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Spotted but unable to go over. ouo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:26 pm
Yuki was actually being good and not bouncing about on the web once he got to it. He just settled down in a spot that he hoped would be out of the way of those still climbing up. He offered a casual, pleasant smile to anyone who might have looked his way, but was perfectly intent to not speak unless spoken to. He was... A little pale? Even with his species considering. Though, as the area became more crowded, he became considerably less fidgety.

Safety in numbers, or something like that.

The sounds made by the gigantic spiders bothered him more than the spiders themselves, and only until he actually saw them. Apparently being surrounded by potential death-by-spider was no big deal. He just... Made sure all of his limbs were nice and tucked close to his body and scooted a little closer toward the center of the web. They weren't coming closer, so he wasn't going to panic about it.

Though he did give a startled yelp that might have suggested he might have been about to fly into a panic when a body suddenly collided with his. Yuki grabbed for the particular section of web he was seated on, hoping to not meet the ground. He wasn't ******** walking back if he dissipated!

Wide eyes turned to see the ghoul who had tumbled into him, and Yuki released a breath that could have only been relief. "Are you alright?" He asked, even if he sounded a little shaken.

Their teacher certainly knew how to arrive in style, Yuki had to give her plenty of credit for that. He set her name to memory, and set his attention back to Jason in wait of a proper response once Tajana's introduction had passed and they were awaiting the official start of class.

---

"Well this seems like it was just a terrible idea."

Deacon always delighted in being able to do things he wasn't technically supposed to do but wouldn't get in trouble for, and going into the forest was one of those things. Honestly he was probably one of the few who hadn't trespassed here... Often... Maybe only like two times ok.

He stood a whopping foot tall in his natural form, and yet he was still pretty chill with the whole spider situation that he'd padded up on. Everyone didn't seem to be in place for class, but he didn't have to care about them because why would he?

Though he did make a point to mock Titus as he dashed for one of the trees. "Glad to see you've made a friend as hideous to the eyes as you are. You're perfect together." He was talking about the spider, not Aisha. Really.

The little cat that was Deacon clawed his way up a tree to the giant web that was already quite crowded. Once he reached the intended height, he shifted back into his proper student form in mid-leap from tree to web, all but dive-bombing Damien because he totally looked like he needed some sort of distraction at the moment. He might have just wanted to see what kind of bounce the impact would have caused. No regrets.

poke mattix
Inu-Mitsu
Bloodlust Dante

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:41 pm
It was at this point that Damien learned that his kind was not made of bouncy material when Deacon decided to as he was going to call it, Baka-neko bomb him, just right in the chest that had him quickly forgetting about the spider hugs and focusing on the feeling of OW.

"Freaking underworld Deac, what the Jack?!" the green eyed beast sputtered, pulling a vice grip on one of the boil's arms because like hell the boil was getting away. "Quick, go hit on .... that ghoul Tajana and get us out of this sticky situation." the Hellhound all but hissed at the monster, hoping that Deacon's natural jerk instincts would take over and get him in trouble.

If he was getting spider hugged, he was not going alone.

Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 pm
Tajana seemed impressively annoyed already - but that was mostly because the one ghoul wouldn't put her weapon away, and it was making the spiders around her nervous. Her eyes flickered with only passing interest to Piper, until something visibly clicked in her mind and she turned back towards the ghoul. She remembered, now. That hair was a very visible marker.

"Hello, again. Welcome to my class. If you need anything, you know-"

Her voice broke, cracked, shattered. She'd only gotten her second look at the class, and this was the moment she'd realized he was there. That boil. That damned boil.

Every muscle in the arachnid's body tensed with sudden, inexplicable anger as all four eyes settled on Yuki. It took a great effort to calm herself down, and she used Piper as a distraction to help keep her focused.

"You know who to ask." She barely managed to get out, offering a small - and strangely inexperienced - smile. Someone wasn't used to using their mouth in such a way, apparently.

Myoukin
medigel
Hitsuzen

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:07 pm
The boil with silver hair beamed confidently, "Yup, I'm sure. My combat skills are not bad, same as my reflex." Noticing her attention was on the tail head, a hand moved back to pat the head. "He's Bro, proper name is -" He was interrupted. "DWA!" The head said excitedly. "AJ, I can't wave, wave for me to Damarisssssss~" It seemed to be intelligent and sentimental and much acting like a curious kid.

They'd started a conversation, if not he saw the relaxed smile of the fawn and bright intonation she had for the boil over there. Her gesture was the one seeing someone she knew.

Therefore, AJ grinned at the ghoul who looked at him with caution. "He's someone you know? You wanna go there? I'm okay to move over with you, no worries. I know it feels much better when you stay with friends." He gently took her hand, doing nothing for a few seconds in case she recoiled on the contact. He smiled again and walked over to where Wrex was with their hands intertwined.

"Hiya I'm AJ, Hmm, Damaris's new friend-ish?" He turned back to look at the fawn, as if asking her permission. "Anyone wants some treats?" He took out a bag of red velvet spookies.

A cold warning was oddly clear even when groups were chatting, screaming or yelling. He paused to turn for the enormous spider skittered down to the web. He slightly adjusted himself when the web sagged with the extra weight and watched with impressed smile as their teacher appeared in a nimble graceful way.

Be my guest, he seemed to hear from her words.

His guess was right, a new teacher he never see indeed, with such charisma. Tajana reminded him of his shishou, one of the four fiends while the awkward stutter when she spotted someone. "Good evening, Miss Tajana. I hope you don't mind answer question before class start," said AJ. "I have noticed the remarkable tensile strength of the spider thread despite of the fineness, would your kind use it in textile aspect or other purposes?"

Kaineferu
If you/she is not comfortable with the contact, please feel free to tell me.

medigel
Since Damaris is talking to Wrex

Nio Love
biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Once he had come to a stop, Jason whimpered and straitened himself, only to look at how high he was and grasp onto one of the spider webs for dear life. Then realized he was on the giant spider web high off the ground and whimpered some more. It may of been a minute before the vampire ghoul acknowledged the presence of Yuki, and realized what she had done.

"O-o-oh. S-s-s-orry. I b-b-umped into y-y-you.." The ghoul shook so badly it was a wonder she could even speak, though her voice sounded quite deep for a female. Until she spoke again in a more higher voice. "I hope I d-din't h-hurt y-y-you-"

Jason then yelped and clung onto Yuki when a voice spoke to them all from above. "Y-e-e-es miss, I'll p-p-p-ut my sword away - w-w-wait no I don't have a s-s-sword-."

Her words died in her mouth, and her grip on Yuki's arm tightened. Above them was the mother of all gigantic spiders. It was coming towards them.

He really needed to reconsider going on missions. Ever.

First he screamed, probably to loudly in Yuki's ear, before he caught sight of the 'teacher'. He didn't hear what she introduced herself as, as by then he had passed out in Yuki's lap.

----------

The screaming had caught the attention of a passing fairy, flying in the direction she had heard about a class being healed, and as such she quickly flew to the area and landed safely in the web, looking a little smug at the fact she didn't need to climb like everyone else. She didn't seem...too concerned about the large spider. Not too much. Okay maybe a little but she wasn't going to show it okay.

After listening to the introductions of the Teacher, she turned around to see who was here -

Then probly saw Yuki there. With a ghoul in his lap.

....sweet sally why her.

Astra looked at the scene for approximately three seconds, before she burst into tears and began to wail.

Hitsuzen
You're welcome

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:23 pm
A bigger spider was there, the web sagged and the light weight petite Mellow......fell on four limbs pointing skyward. Sometimes he forgot he stand with two legs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Will make a legit post after you post biggrin

Nio Love

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out