Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Cherie's December 2015 Customs - Over! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:36 am
Mini to Rare!

Quote:

Entry Line: Faithofthefallen || Alicorn ||
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Alicorn (mockbreeding)
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: foal if possible, otherwise adult
Concept Origin:
Mockbreeding of Ellette and Aryon

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Warhorse, cream and brown like Aryon, dark brown swirly marking.
Face: CC (No roman nose), would like Aryon's eye marking
Mane: Long style bangs+Curly 2 + Curly(right side only) blue fading to white
Tail: Full ringlets or curly 2 syle. blue fading to white
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, warhorse feathered fetlocks
Reference Image(s): NA

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Original uni horn, CC color
Wings: Original style wind wings, brown edged with blue
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Gem feather cape connector without the cape. Tabard with cloth and chain connectors, leg cuffs. colors CC but matchy. (kind of going for a lady knight look so add anything within that theme)
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arya
Owner:Faithofthefallen
Species Mockbreeding
Temper: Valiant
Mate: NA
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, Lifemating

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:05 am
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Fatal Irony || Kalona/Hippogryph ||
Quote:

Edit Category: Unedited (duh)
Soquili Species: Kalona/Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular or draft, your choice
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not really

Body: See reference
Face: Angry kalona expression, NO roman nose, fangs if possible, colors like refs
Mane: Feel free to mix and match any you see fit! Please choose from this list: Ringlet, native dream, curly 2, long braid, wind blown, punk rock, glamrock, warrior's braid, or regular or cockatoo feathers. Mix and match at your discretion. And if you think something added that is not on this list would make it look better please do! These are just suggestions!
Tail: Kalona tail style - 1 or 2, whichever looks better
Hooves/Fetlocks: Can I get the gryph feet on the front and the optional fluffy fetlocks on the back?
Reference Image(s): I would like for you to color her similar to a House Sparrow - Use your own judgement and creativity!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Kalona horns style - backswept, devil horns 1 or 2, demon horns 1, or a mix of pairs if you want. Use your judgement on what looks good!
Wings: Hippogryph wings, colored like above references
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: She's going to be playing the role of evil step mother to Snow White. I chose to color her like a House Sparrow because they in nature take over a blue bird's nest, forcing them out. It's a perfect metaphor for Her and Snow's relationship XD

Trading Post Items: Sharktooth earring and beaded leg bands, CC colors (maybe red or something?)
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimhilde
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Wicked Step Mother
Temper: Conniving
Mate: none
Tag feather color(s): CC and CC whether it's bones or roses

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:27 am
Mutant!

Entry Line: DarkenWoodWolf || Kirin/Ulun'suti Mutant ||
Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited - Mutant
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Ulun'suti Mutant
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: mostly first color from the top, fading into the second color at the ends of the tail, on the feet
Face: Eye color - the third blue down. Face - the color on the top, with a blaze the color of the last color. A series of dots down the center of her face, in the fourth color from the top.
Mane: Long braid - White
Tail: Ulun'suti Scaled tail with tail blades. First color from the top mostly, fading intothe second color at the ends. The scales are the fourth color from the top. The blades a bright metallic silver.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws - second color from the top. Claws the same color as the tail blades.
Reference Image(s): Color Palette *only including the colors, not the white box at the very top

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Ulun'suti Scaled Horns - fourth color from the top
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: Alternate style Kirin scales in the fourth color from the top.
Pelt:
Other Notes: No kirin tail.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Veis
Owner: DarkenWoodWolf
Breed: Kirin'suti
Temper: Determined
Mate:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:54 am
Mutant!

Entry Line: Painted Moose || Pawed Kalona / Suti / Reg ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Mutant Kalona / Suti / Reg
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: BC Shop OC

WIP Needed? Nah, I'm good without one. c: but if you want to show me one, then that's cool too.

Body: Leg/Body spikes (Suti) in the colors of her horn. Coloration should look very much like refs 1 & 2, some sort of combo, without the blue inner nose. Would prefer to have the pink inner ears of ref 2. Some sort of rainbow star on her rump. You can do something similar to the refs, or do your own CC take on it. Feel free to add accents/other little stars to accompany it, etc. I want the black on her legs as well, like ref 1
Face: Suti face spikes; rainbow colored like refs. Blue eyes, red eye-shadow and a little black star like a beauty mark near her left eye. No colored nose/muzzle. Suti reg/chill/original expression.
Mane: Warrior's braid template for the bangs/around the face, including some on the left side of the face to look as if the bangs are long, then long braid for the rest. Darker purple, like ref 1, with lime green streaks like ref 2.
Tail: Suti - tail spikes. Main bulk of the tail should be colored like the body with the spikes being the same as the purple in her mane If she could have the Suti tail blades as well, in the same purple, that would be awesome.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws with alternating claw colors like ref 1. CC on actual colors; just keep them bright!
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Back swept (Kalona). Colored like the horns in Ref 1; pretty much just some sort of rainbow in those colors.
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Shark tooth leg item, feather earring - CC colors
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Stormwind
Owner: Painted Moose
Breed: Mutant Monarch
Temper: Driven
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:18 am
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: -Nessus-Euenos- || Wind/Cerynei ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Wind/Cerynei
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? No thank you. heart

Body: [See Reference]: Cream ("Golden Champagne", faded with age on a distinguised stallion in the reference photograph).
Face: Pink-ish nose with abundant dark freckles, white wobbly-blaze marking.
Pale eyes. Maybe a little bit lighter than her lightest coat color? Light-pink-ish skin showing through around the edges of her eyes as well.
Mane: Warm White/Cream. Unedited Template Combo: "Warrior's Braid" forelock, with the "Long Braid" ridge/portion across the arched curve of her neck.
Tail: "Native Dreams Braid" upper portion with the "Long Tail" beneath, perhaps? If possible: i'd like the chunk of hair that sticks out to be removed from the "Long Tail" bit, so only the lower portion would show as if the "Native Dreams Braid" tail-base had cropped it out? Please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock feathered templates, I think they're Ameh's? with cloven hooves.
Or, the Cerynei stock leg feathers with cloven hooves. Whichever look best. heart
Reference Image(s): [Stallion].
[Nose/Skin Example] from [Reference Site for the Champagne Gene]- includes photo examples of "pink-tinted skin with abundant, dark freckles".

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron wings please, matching her coat and tipped in true-cream?
Other Notes: Can't decide if I want Cerynei ears or not, so CC. heart

Trading Post Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Corrina
Owner: -Nessus-Euenos-
Breed: Cream
Temper: Sweet
Tag Background: Something like 008 A New Day by Ameh, please. :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:24 am
Entry Line: JetAlmeara || Kalona ||
Mini to Rare!

Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular, Leg-up
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Only if you feel like it

Body: Inspired by Ref
Face: Inspired by Ref
Mane:Color Inspired by Ref, Windblown Style
Tail:New Cat O Nine tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s):Pretty snake

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):Back swept horns
Wings: Downturned Wings
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner:JetAlmeara
Breed: Purist
Temper: Motivated
Mate:N/A.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:47 am
Mutant!

Entry Line: UniWingdFox || Mutant ||
Quote:

Edit Category: Unedit
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant - CC on any additional breed traits (wings, horns, tails, etc - he also could just be a regular)
Body Build: Draft or War please~
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? Nope~

Body: Based on Rottweiler
Face: Based on Rottweiler
Mane: CC - Mix and match at your leisure.
Tail: CC - Mix and match at your leisure. Skip the bobtail and forever foal for tails!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws
Reference Image(s): One Two Three

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Other Notes: Big doggy is big! Very open to any breeds or traits or anything else as long as he's colored as described and has canine paws.

Trading Post Items: CC if you want to add some!
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above I guess XD

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: UniWingdFox
Breed: Rottweiler
Temper: Protective
Mate: Samnie

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:26 pm
Super Rare!

Entry Line: Summer Raaven || Cursed Skinwalker ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Cursed Skinwalker (Corpse powder)
Concept Origin: ---
(He's an existing Soq? So...?)

WIP Needed? No

Body: CC
Cursed bear skinwalker, please, of an already existing Soquili. (Ahmri Enzi) It's 100% up to you what color the pelt is, but his images are below.
Face: CC
Mane: n/a
Tail: n/a
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s): Cert || Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: Bear
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

(He's already existing, but just in case)
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ahmri Enzi
Owner: Summer Raaven
Breed: He's from a breeding, so 2nd Gen
Temper: Twisted
Mate: ---
Tag Background: Whatever his cert is already
Tag frame color: ---
Tag feather color(s): ---

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

I, Summer Raaven, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed: Regular
Pelt Species: Bear

---------------
Personality (required): After becoming cursed, the walker-ness within him drove him further into insanity. It was a game to him now, this killing, and he tore about his victims like a crazed, starving madman. His main goal is to find and kill his brothers and his mother, so he will occasionally ignore something if he deems it unworthy of his time, but that doesn't happen often. He's not one to talk before a kill, and instead will pounce on his victims without any hesitation, especially when starving for the taste of blood. The more blood he tastes when he's in that mood, the messier the scene gets.
Background (required): Before being cursed, Ahmri had always been twisted and evil, and loved the thrill that came with killing. He was raised by his older sister to become a killer, and did so with pleasure. After watching his father die by the hands of his brother, his personality broke even further, and instead of just taking the life of another for the thrill, he craved it. It became a part of him, and without it, he couldn't go on. Blood and death had surrounded him at every angle of his life, and so when he came across his curser, he welcomed the power with open arms. This was, after all, exactly what his life had been leading toward.
Rough Plot ideas (required):
~ I see him seeking out his former family members, thirsty for their blood. They wouldn't know, of course, of the corpse powder that flows through his blood, so it would be fun to see him seek them out and how they'd react to it. Not sure how it'd go exactly but I know he wouldn't stop until he found each and every single one of them.
~ I've always seen him also being a sort of 'pretend' guide to those in search of lost family members. He'd lure them in with sweet words of his own sob story, and then kill them after he's learned of what their family members look like or their general location. Then, he'd go on a hunt for them and the story shall continue.

~~~~~~~~~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
A skinwalker can never lifemate, so it would always be a fling should something like this ever occur. ICly I see Ahmri using whomever this poor mare is as a toy - a plaything to do whatever he pleased with. He'd use her until he was done with her and then most likely throw her aside like garbage.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Absolutely not. Seeing as Ahmri is second gen, and has a mother, (a dead father), a crazed sister, and two loving brothers, he absolutely hates each and every single one of them and wants to see their blood spilled. His life is for him, and him alone.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can either consult the RP guidelines on skinwalkers, or ask staff to assist you. There is always the option of not RPing, as well.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No, because the Wishing Star grants wishes to those who want something good come of it. Skinwalkers don't care to make wishes.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
A conflict of interest, of sorts, I suppose. Or a lack of caring. If the pack of skinwalkers disagreed on something, or lost interest, they'd easily part ways to go off on their own hunt. Especially considering skinwalkers are loners by nature. Also, if one skinwalker decides that the others are too weak to carry out the task, he or she may deem it necessary to kill all other opponents, and do the dirty work themselves.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
They're crazed, bloodthirsty maniacs who care only for themselves and their next meal. The only time they'd ever not attack is when they were toying with their victims, waiting until the game got boring before delving into them for a snack. Otherwise, they are completely and utterly incapable of forming any sort of bond, and care nothing for the lives of anyone they meet - or anyone they knew prior to being cursed.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Mutant!

Entry Line: Mahogany Sunset || Wolf-Pawed Cerynei
Quote:
Soquili Species: Cerynei with wolf/canine paws.
Body Build: Draft with Roman nose and wolf/canine paws.
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Lynnea & Jon Snow.

WIP Needed? Yes.

Body: All colors and markings should be a mix of Lynnea & Jon Snow. The inclusion of scars from cuts/claw marks is fine (she has a pawed sister to roughhouse with). I would love for Lynnea's dappled-summer-sunlight markings to maybe take on a grey-er appearance so they look closer to dim winter sunlight, but idk. I also love her cooler green chest and belly marking. Feel free to include some pale pink!
Face: Grey Stark eyes. Expression: Some kind of grumpy expression that shows either a fang or a mouthful of teeth - I'd like to see the grumpy templated expressions, please? Cerynei ears. All colors and markings should be a mix of Lynnea & Jon Snow.
Mane: Semi-cc style that is similar to the parents' styles - preferably something sensible but with some of their curls. Some hair pinned up or braided to keep it from being directly in her eyes would be neat. Possibly predominantly black with a few streaks of pink and green. Mix of parents. No longer than mid-thigh. (Probably a combo of templated manes.)
Tail: A wolf tail similar to Jon's - the mutant/skinwalker templates got opened up, right? If any form of wolf tail is not open/allowed, please choose a templated cerynei tail instead. (I'm not picky!)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft wolf/canine paws, if available; otherwise normal build paws. All colors and markings should be a mix of Lynnea & Jon Snow. Note that the burn scar on Jon is unique to him and should not be carried on. Maybe add some fluff to the back of the paws to represent the Cerynei fetlock heritage? Could be from the Cerynei templates or draft templates, not sure?
Reference Image(s): All colors and markings should be a mix of Lynnea & Jon Snow.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Spiky unisex antlers in CC color from the parents' palettes.
Wings: None.
Fins: None.
Scales: None.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: May I have an itemless version please?

Trading Post Items: Tabards: Base is one of the darker greens from her palette with a white direwolf head emblazoned near the ends. Connected by white fur trim. Should have full cloth all the way around. Hood: The same dark green of the tabards' base with white fur trim. Arrowhead necklace: CC colors, preferably ones in her palette.
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: Margaery Tyrell as an example of a soquili with a crest on her tabards. House Stark Direwolf. Jon Snow has a direwolf crest on his cloak.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alysanne Willow Snow
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Breed: The North
Temper: [TBD]
Mate:
Tag Background: [TBD]
Tag frame color: [TBD]
Tag feather color(s): [TBD]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have permission from Nyx Queen of Darkness to use Jon Snow: xxxxx. All other soquili referenced are owned by me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:21 pm
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Kesmi || Uni ||

Quote:

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Draft

WIP Needed? Sure
Body: She is a medium ranged blue, somewhere between the color of the plush and the dark blue like Alaska, with white snowflakes down her back and rump
Face: Colored to match the rest of her, perhaps having a small snowflake behind light blue eyes.
Mane: White; Curly 2
Tail: White hair on the end; Uni style 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Lavender colored hooves with draft fetlocks that match her coat.
Reference Image(s): Plushie!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Curved style, That is maybe a very light blue or white. xD Can't choose.
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: Charm necklace(CC in colors) and a white lantern.
Custom Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Avalon
Owner: Kesmi
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Loyal
Mate: -

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 pm
Voided and reposted with corrections  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:55 pm
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Divena || Mer||
Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mer

WIP Needed? Would be loved but not needed

Body: I would like the round ruffled fins, see refs for more details
Face: CC
Mane: Braid for the style, see ref for colors and details
Tail: Not sure if this goes here or in body, but round ruffled fins, please
Hooves/Fetlocks: Would like the fetlocks, details and colors cc
Reference Image(s): I would like her to be based off of this fish, most of the details are cc.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: Round ruffled fins, see ref for details
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: I’d like her to be a pure mer, so any other details that suits with that and looks nice would be wonderful ^_^ I’ll leave it up to your discretion

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace in complementary colors, I’ll leave it up to your discretion
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rose Ruwan-Hoda
Owner: Divena & Divenasmom
Breed: Beta
Temper: Vain
Mate: Lifemate, if any.
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:50 pm
Mutant!

Entry Line: Novablu || Mutant Hippokalona ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Mutant Hippokalona
Body Build: Regular - leg up

WIP Needed? Please :3

Body: OKAY! Roughly... Think sugarskull-galaxy-skeleton-tribal that's mostly CC! Base should be in teals/blues/purples/pink shades of a galaxy pattern; overlaying the base, skeletal markings (these can be white, black, whatever color you think looks good) that include all four legs + spine and ribcage + something going up the neck (star patterns, tribals, etc). This can be as simple as a basic "skele" pattern, or it can be more ornate, punk/splatter, etc. Up to you, go wild!
Face: CC but sugarskull "mask" markings over his face, eyes should be a solid color (ice blue? green? something sharp/bold) with a slightly darker pupil and black sclera and if possible, make the eye glow softly
Mane: Unedited mane...I'm gonna give you 100% CC on style, just that it needs to be mix-and-matched, think "punk elegance" and more than 3 hairstyles if possible? I LOVE your splicing work on hair <3 CC on color.
Tail: New kalona cat-o-nine-tails. CC on color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four legs should be "harpy" claws (mutant griff) with CC on color.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): The "shiny" male kalona ram horns
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: All traits should be: Kalona ram horns, kalona tail "new" cat of nine tails, and all four legs should be original "harpy" claws (griff feets).

Trading Post Items: I'm curious to see what you will do with 'non traditional' trading post items. IE mixing traits of different items to make "new" unedited items? So perhaps going with bones/fang (from the peacepipe/tabards), decorative chains (from the hairsticks/tabards), anything moon/star/gemstone, maybe add things with the feathered capes (not the capelets though). Think punk-elegance, moon-star-bone theme? GO WILD :3 (Also, I'd like an itemed and un-itemed uncert please and thank you!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Sugarskull
Temper: TBD
Mate: NA
Tag feather color(s): CC ink-driped

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:52 pm
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Huroggmeten || Regular ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: WAR

WIP Needed? Nope. o3o CC components. heart

Body: Saturated shades of grey, maybe darkening towards his tips and lighter around his chest CC just take the image and run with it. heart
Face: Darker around the eyes and along bridges of nose, otherwise CC.
Realllly pale grey eyes. Stunningly.
Mane: CC, I like all the new template combos that are roaming around. Prefer long-ish styles rather than mohawks.
Tail: CC from the longer styles.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse with fetlocksssssssssssss
Reference Image(s): Shades of Grey

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: no horns for you.

Trading Post Items: CC, nothing that used to be part of an animal.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Maybe silver tones, light blue or white gems if any included.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: Huroggmeten
Breed: Storm
Temper:
Tag feather color(s): One black (back layered one like a shadow), one white (front layered one). Tips fade to grey.

Huroggmeten

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:22 pm
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Mameha Otome || Uni or Wind ||

Quote:

Soquili Species: Either wind or uni/normal or a mix
Body Build: Draft with nose
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - Mostly CC

WIP Needed? Nah

Body: CC, color ideas see his sister, but also possibly some greens/grays/browns
Face: CC colors but eyes should glow with black sclera like his sister
Mane: Forever foal - CC colors
Tail: Wild - CC colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft long
Reference Image(s): Tajahi-1 - Tajahi-2 - His sister

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): If unicorn I like some of the newer horns that are more twisty and curve up
Wings: If wind, I like the heron or eagle wings
Other Notes: No uni tail :3 newer templates please, CC to your hearts content

Trading Post Items: Feather earrings or head feathers to match the chosen color of the feathers in his tail
Any combination of flowers, CC colors
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Idk yet....
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Wandering
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff