Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:07 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: Valentines 2032
Looking: Flawless

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy strongly believed that getting ready was an art form. It was what both her parents had taught her and it would be a dishonor to their memories if she didn't thinks so, she reasoned. Her mother in her free time would sculpt and paint and draw. Their home-now hers-in London was filled with only artwork Cara League had produced barring one or two drawings by her father and a few original prints and canvases of various artists. She knew one that was in her father's study was an Escher print, but she always found the tessellation piece confusing and a bit boring. Her brother liked it but he was the more technical one out of the three League siblings. Her father was also an artist in his own right, he was a surgeon, but he considered his plastic surgery more of an art form than a science. Perhaps that was why he was so good at what he did.

So, to be sure not a hair was out of place, Cathy had headed up to her dorm room early. Tonight she had chosen out of the formal wear she had brought (no less than three dresses), a short Chinese Qipao/Cheongsam inspired dress in colorful silk with modern elements like the flirty teal skirt of it that brushed the top of her knees. The heels had given her enough height to elevate her to average height for a girl, but being as most of the girls her age or even a few years younger were wearing heels the only girls she seemed to have any height over was the first, second, and third years who were wearing flats more often than the older girls and were shorter due to their age.

When she arrived she immediately began looking for Jean. She had thought to look for Danica, but blondes were so common, and while she adored Iris she had already spent time with her friend and ex-girlfriend while getting ready. Instead she decided to see if she could find her boyfriend Jean. She only hoped that he wasn't with his dormmate and friend, Cathy's former friend, Eli. That would be awkward. Ever since the very well documented (thank-you rumor mill) blow-up, Cathy and Eli had barely spoke. Things had gotten awkward after her mum died, it would probably be more awkward now that her Dad was dead too. Though at least this time they knew who was guilty. Wendy's father had been put up to it by Cathy's psychotic grandparents. Insane sociopath shouldn't have ever been let out of prison in the first place. At least Wendy found some kind of humanity in her to speak up on the whole thing. She shook her head checking her reflection in a hand mirror for a second, she returned to her mission to find Jean. After asking half a dozen redhead males their identity (and getting at least two to offer to dance with her even if he wasn't who she sought out), she came across a redhead with a steampunk style mask. And he wore earrings, this looked more promising. She really hoped it was Jean because if she had to tell one more guy that she was seeing someone else and wasn't interested in them and if they kept harassing her, she, Cathaline League, would ensure their life was a misery by her own power or her contacts (like say Iris) she'd scream. Probably not scream, screaming was unflattering but still.

"Jean? Is that you?" She asked with a smile. "You can't believe the number of redheads here at Hogwarts. It's like ridiculous." It was probably increased than say in other places in the UK no doubt due to how tight knit the wizarding community tended to be which brought out recessive genes like redhair more often.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:35 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru snickered at his blunt response and familiar smirk, which she'd always found endearing, and then stared a bit when he kissed her hand, her blush deepening. She wasn't sure why; they had snogged before, so it wasn't as if he had never kissed her, but for someone reason a kiss on the hand seemed much more... She didn't know. Intimate? Personal? She pondered it while he led her out onto the dance floor and grinned when he twirled her, placing her free hand on his shoulder, as his free hand was on her hip."I have to warn you," she said, though from the look on her face it was obvious she was joking. "I'm a very good dancer. Dunno if you'll be able to keep up." Pru wasn't clumsy, not in the slightest, but also couldn't remember the last time she had danced like this. For the moment she was very, very glad her mum, stepfather, and uncle weren't here to watch this.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:48 am
Come laugh away who you are and get down;
Who you are, who we are, now you're found.
To the sun or the bears or the guns...
We taking all our vows with your frown!
Come on, get down, make a mess, make a bow-
Come get down, mighty youth, here and now.
So come on honey, cut yourself to pieces!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFourth YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio gasped a little when the girl she really hoped was Ivy proceeded to trip and stagger into her upon trying to turn too fast, but quickly reached out to steady the redhead via hands on her shoulders. "No," she was already saying, "I'm sorry for coming up behind you like that...," she trailed off when her eyes met the girl's, and she recognized Ivy's brown ones. "Hey," the Slytherin said in reply, though her tone was more subdued and on the edge of flirty. She broke into a smile that nearly showed teeth, a rarity for her at the Gryffindor's whistle at her appearance. "You look amazing," Vio said honestly. "Very dapper." The blonde's cheeks were nearly as pink as her girlfriend's. She looked delighted at the hat tip, as dramatic as it might have been, and smirked herself, dipping into a small curtsy. After listening to what Ivy had to say about her dancing skills, her smirk only grew. "I think I have enough nerve to give it a go, Slytherin aside. I don't think my toes can hold a grudge, anyways. Come on, I don't mind leading." She slipped her hand into her girlfriend's and walked out onto the dance floor as if she had done it a million times before, which was far from the case. However, she did know how to dance.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Come on honey, give yourself completely-
And do it all though you can't believe it.
Youth don't know, youth knows no pain!
Come together and join the parade...
And get back walk on lost in the trade.
With the plants and the shimmering beats;
With the wind in my hair, you're free.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:03 am
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < in the Great Hall >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!

Benjamin knew he probably should be looking for Morven, and would have if it was any other dance, but it was a masquarade. There were a lot of redheads and what if he mistook some awful redhead like la bruja Wendy for Morven. He'd have to off himself and Morven wouldn't let him ever live it down. No, instead he decided to act as if he had gone stag for now, and when Morven did find him (as she no doubt would), he had a present for her in his pocket, a moonstone ring he had made, that would eventually simmer Morven's wrath as long as he didn't do anything to ridiculous playing as if he was single.

Deciding most masks were boring, he had spent far longer than he'd ever admit on deciding what type of mask to carve, and had been very tempted to go for a tribal mask of some sort but felt that it might be a bit too forward thinking (or backwards) for the crowd at Hogwarts to properly appreciate so decided to compromise by making a mask for the Balinese clown Bondres. It only had taken him three hours of reading books in the library to come up with that idea. It was brilliant though. And who needed some boring mask to make yourself more approachable when you could just casually have an undone tie and leave a couple more buttons unbutton then necessary to show a bit of a very lovely chest. He had caught Jesse looking at least once or twice over the years as he showed off shirtless in his dorms. Jesse might claim he wasn't his type but before Elliott decided to move in, Jesse did look some (and Benji couldn't blame him). If he could be eye candy why not do the service? Besides the fact that it might make him sound a bit obnoxious. Alright and Benji might be a bit self conscious that supposedly Elliott had a better arse than he did. He thought about asking Morven for ages about it, but also knew Morven's answer already even if she didn't think it was true. "of course Elliott has a better arse". Morven prided herself in deflating his ego regularly. It was worth it because she raised it up by snogging him regularly. Morven wasn't letting other guys snog her so that was a win for him.

Benji had found a random brunette girl in some pink dress and a pink lace mask that had agreed to dance with him right away and he was busy dancing, chatting with her and finding her a wee bit boring as she was asking why "such a good looking chap wore such a ridiculous mask". One the mask was not ridiculous. And two, Morven better come over and chase off the competition quick because if one girl found him attractive that meant more did. It was good for Morven to be reminded every once and a while he wasn't entirely whipped (even if it was true that he was) and he could someday find another girl if she ever decided to move on from him (even if he'd probably just go cry to Timmy for a good two months without wanting to get out of bed because really no girl could compare to Morven and he knew it).

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:20 am
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

The whole blow up over Sinclair League's murder and the raid on the Avery Manor had died down, and Wendy was honestly surprised things had worked out so well for her. Robert Avery II inherited the manor and he adored her like his own daughter so no doubt would give her the manor that she so dearly loved when he passed. There were advantages of being adopted by a man who had been widowed so long. Not that he ever seemed to bothered by his wife's death but Wendy suspected the man was homosexual or asexual. Probably homosexual, but he never said anything about it, and it wasn't as if while his parents were around that would have ever been an accepted trait. Wendy didn't care. If he was gay and he found someone to date and marry he was so old... and he adored her, she was fine. The manor would be hers someday. Even better the engagement with Vander hadn't been broken. She'd probably have to do some sweet talking to convince the Lillantine's that their future head should live primarily at her manor but she managed to get the Avery Manor to be hers in the first place, she was sure she could do something as minor as that. Maybe the Avery Manor would be their summer home or something. The Avery Manor was suited better for summer excursions like swimming and underwater kissing as she and Evander may have tried a few times over the previous summer.

She had met Evander at the Slytherin commons because she saw no reason for the concealment of her identity from her very own fiance and she secretly suspected that Evander wanted to show up and show her off on his arm. She was lovely looking, if she did say so herself. The oceanic themed dressed floated around her, the coral design dancing in the light, and her fiery hair pinned and flowing down her back in careful curls. Most of the girls here looked like little kids playing dress up princess, she was a creature of the sea that sunk hearts and boats alike. Launching a thousand vessels with her looks alone. She was not as pretty as some of the girls, but she was far more elegant and cleverer, that went far farther than mere looks alone.

Smiling at Evander she pulled his hand and said, "I want to dance."

Dressed: As if born of the sea

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:28 am
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Di blinked when he said she had a point. She couldn't help but feel as if this was not quite going the way it ought to be, and that she must be doing something wrong, but she wasn't sure what. "Oh," she said in response to his confident statement, and then his not-so-confident statement. She knew she was smart- Isolde would say she she thought she was smart, because Isolde thought she was arrogant, and sometimes Di was inclined to agree with her.

As for good-looking... Di couldn't say much in regards to that. Was she good looking? She had brown hair and grayish greenish blueish eyes, and she wasn't sure if Tad was handsome or not, though she'd seen women talk to him before in a way that made Isolde very, very annoyed. But he said her mum had been beautiful, and from what Di remembered she thought he might be right. So she was the smart and good-looking type? To her embarrassment, Di couldn't for the life of her figure out what that meant.

"Thank you," she said with a faint look of mortification at her own ineptitude, and was saved by the arrival of a waving masked boy, one whose voice she smiled in recognition of before he even announced himself. "Hi Colin," she replied, sounding like she was trying not to laugh. "Um- thanks- I love your mask," she blurted out in excitement. "And the goggles are wicked." Why couldn't her mask be cool like that?

They were joined next by a girl she was fairly certain was Nike Lovette. She called Di gorgeous, and if the girl hadn't been red before, she was now. Why was everyone complimenting her like this? Her mask wasn't even that good! "I like your jewelry," she said hastily to the Slytherin girl. Nike had a butterfly mask as well, though the design was less noticeable. But her moon and star necklace and snowflake earrings were what Di focused on.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:20 am
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was quick to realize that if she hadn't seen Seymour yet, he sure as hell wasn't roaming around looking for her. He'd practically stalked her all of her fifth year; she refused to believe the added disadvantage of masks was enough to prevent him from tracking her down if he wanted to. Well, it didn't matter. She had options. Option one was to stand here and fume that it was Valentine's Day and her own boyfriend didn't even care enough to try to find her, then go find Camila to complain about it. Option two was to head over to the kissing booth, talk whoever was running it into some less chaste snogging, and make him sorry he hadn't come and found he right away. Option three was to hunt him down herself.

Well, she reflected, given what she was, it wasn't much of a shock that the 'hunt' option appealed so much to her. She didn't even need to bother looking for a weird mask. She knew what he smelled like. But that said, Morven needed to do this right. It was like a game, she reasoned to herself, to ignore the small part of her hissing that the reason he hadn't come to find her was not because he was messing around as usual, but because he just didn't really care that much. It was like a game, and if she stormed up furious, he won. He would be the cowed boyfriend quailing under her ire, and he would win, because everyone would look at them and go 'that crazy b***h, I don't know how he puts up with her'.

He wanted her to be angry, so she couldn't be angry. And he wanted her to come up alone and annoyed, so she couldn't be that either. Morven glanced around, and her eyes landed on the fifth year, still standing slouched by the wall, who'd been staring at her arse before. She looked steadily at him until he slowly looked up, then smiled sweetly. He looked shocked at this drastic change in demeanor, and before he could recover she sashayed over to him, asked him if he'd like to dance, and before he could even stammer a response out grabbed him by the hand and led the way, a determined look on her face.

She smelled him once they were out on the dance floor, so he was close, and a quick look around confirmed it. Weird ogre clown mask? Looked like it was hand carved? Had to be him. He'd probably made it himself. As smooth as he acted, he was in fact a massive creative dork, and Morven knew it. He was dancing with a brunette in pink, and she found she was more offended that this was his taste in girls when she wasn't around than that he was dancing with another girl. He could have at least picked someone interesting. She came up alongside the, hand still gripping the fifth year's sweaty palm, and said politely, "Could I cut in?"

The girl looked stunned. "Don't worry," Morven assured her. "I found a shiny new replacement. He very much wants to dance and his hands are a bit clammy, but I'm sure the two of you will get along swimmingly."

"You asked me if I wanted to dance with you," the fifth year said sullenly, and she dropped his hand.

"No, you were just too busy staring at my chest to listen," she said as if talking to a small child who wasn't understanding. "You two have fun now. I'd like a dance with my boyfriend." Morven waited patiently until they were gone, and then looked at Seymour for a moment, saying nothing, until another few moments had passed and she impatiently asked, "Well, are we going to dance or not? Otherwise, I'd like to check out the kissing booth, so if you'd rather not...."

OOC:
mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:36 am
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

While waiting for someone to approach him, Jean had a thought of him wondering, 'Where the heck was Eli, though? He was the first to finish his wardrobe...' He was getting more and more worried for Eli as well as Cathy ever since he heard the whole rumor, they really had a big blowup? When? How could he not known this? Whenever he was hanging out with Eli, Cathy wasn't there. And whenever he and Cathy were hanging around, Eli wasn't there too. Yeah, he get that, he knew why Eli was avoiding Cathy last year-- it was because of Mrs. League's death which involved Eli, his bestfriend told him all about it two years ago. But, he never thought that it would reach to the tip of the iceberg, sometimes he was wondering if he had been a terrible bestfriend and boyfriend towards Eli and Cathy respectively. He didn't even want to try taking sides either, not until he knew what exactly was going on. All he wanted was the three of them to get together, what happened to those years when them three were hanging around? Jean couldn't help but sigh and let the fingers of his left hand play with the old goggles around his neck, even ignoring those two unknown girls who were subtly making him feel awkward earlier.

Then, his train of thought snapped when a familiar feminine voice just stated his name. His green eyes were now looking at the blonde girl who was approaching him, she was wearing an East-Asian inspired dress and a golden mask. Her voice automatically told his brain it was his girlfriend Cathy and she looked... really nice. Jean usually didn't care about physical appearance and fashion, but in this case it made him flustered under his bronze-painted mask. "Yeah that is me and holy smokes, Cathy is that you? You look... really awesome" He tried to smile her back, too, as if trying to straighten himself up. He tried to suppress his laughed when she actually commented about how many redheads were here in Hogwarts, many redheads probably. He shrugged apologetically and replied jokingly, "Welp, sorry for being one of those people. But, at least I didn't get my mum's dark brown hair, which was far more common." His red hair was so far one of the few physical traits he got from his dad, the other seventy-five percent were from his mum. Don't get him wrong, he love his mum and found her wavy hair nice. He's just saying that at least maybe he wasn't that much of the pain to be spotted in the crowd.

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User ImageUser Image

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:40 am
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image

ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander really couldn't stop staring at her dress, which reminded him of pictures he'd seen of coral gardens on the ocean floor. She really did look as if she had just walked out of the sea foam and onto the shore. It was stupid. Girls shouldn't remind you of women from the sea. Girls shouldn't make you feel like you were a tiny speck in the ocean, and that they were the ocean itself, terrifying and beautiful at the same time. Wendy tugged at his hand and he was glad, because it snapped him out of whatever delusions he'd been entertaining in his head. He took his free hand out of his pocket, where he kept rolling her gift in between his fingers. He hoped she liked it. He knew he shouldn't hope; he was her fiance and she should happily wear any gift he bought her but he still did, like a child, hope that when he gave it to her she smiled at him. "Alright," he said, in a tone that, even given the circumstances and his current messed up head, was unusually amiable, and led her out onto the dance floor. When they got there he knew if he didn't say something now he wouldn't all night, and she would be annoyed, despite her obvious confidence in her own appearance. "You- you look beautiful," he said quickly, and his pale cheeks reddened under his mask, to his outrage.

OOC:
mc2

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:51 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Looking: Flawless

Cathy's smile widened so that her dimples showed as it turned out that it was Jean under the mask. Finally! She chuckled when he seemed surprise at her and said, "Who else would it be, silly? And I always look awesome. So what's new?" She was still smiling and said, "No problems, I just had to threaten a few of the wrong redheads who said that I should dump you and give them a try. As if I would want to date a guy who said something as dumb and mean as that. Being mean, even if it is for the sake to get some girl you find pretty, is so not cool. Either way, I like your red hair. I think I have a preference for redheads subconsciously." Iris was a redhead too, so considering of all the people she had options to date she chose her redhaired friend and teammate (or fell into dating her as it so happened) and had a crush for ages on her current boyfriend who was a redhead it was likely the case.

Still smiling she continued, "Besides if you were brunette you'd remind me more of my brother. A less pompous and sweeter version of him, sure, but similar enough it might be weird." She wrinkled her nose at the thought of Jean being like her brother. Sure she liked Ravenclaw guys best, and her brother was a Ravenclaw, and her brother was awesome, but she still thought Leo was an idiot for putting up with some of the nonsense that David pulled. Like at the Yule Ball when he went and caused some huge fight between Leo and that blonde Slytherin, Sapphire, because he decided to snog Sapphire on the side. Cathy would totally have kicked a boyfriend to the curb for that. She didn't care if he meant it or not. Not even telling her about it? Sounded guilty to her.

Clapping her hands together she decided, "Welp, now I found you! Dancing time, right? We haven't gotten an opportunity to really yet and that's a shame. I mean last dance I went with an upperclassman, so it wasn't like I could really dance with you if you went anyways. Trust me you didn't miss much by going home that holidays. Well beyond the fact my brother is an idiot sometimes, but I think you sort of know that already."

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 am
My watch broke last week

Benjamin grinned what he hoped was a semi apologetic grin to both the brunette and more importantly his girlfriend. If he didn't act somewhat cowed Morven would kill him. Or not let him do more than a peck on the lips for like a month. He liked snogging her senseless and shamelessly in the Slytherin common room. If he didn't keep doing so someone would take over his and Morven's famed couch. Like Jesse and Elliott. Or even worse what if la bruja and her boytoy fiance whatever she wanted to call it wanted it. Just because their psycho parents liked playing matchmaker didn't make them any better than other hormone addled couples no matter how pompous those two acted about it. Seriously snogging was snogging.

Benjamin hoped he was maintaining more of an apologetic smirk than a smirk of humor as Morven provided her dance partner who earned himself a suspicious glare from behind Benjmain's mask. As the fifth year sulked as Morven passed the boy off playing matchmaker, Benjamin had to count to three in his head before the urge to punch someone in their face or put tarantulas down someone's shirt(he was pretty sure a couple were still living in the dungeons from his last few pranks with the presents his mother gave him in his bed last summer) passed.

"To be fair she does have lovely breasts," Benjamin pointed out without shame to the fifth year, "Hell even I get distracted out of nowhere by them sometimes still." He was still grinning as Morven sent the newly minted couple (or couple for a dance or two) when she asked if they were going to dance. "Why'd you want to go the kissing booth? I'm right here." He really would hate to ruin the festivities by having to kill whatever moron was manning the kissing booth at the moment if he or she was dumb enough to try to encroach on his territory. Holding out a hand he said, "Would you like to dance? And you look gorgeous. Very shaggable. The goth look you should do more."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:32 am
We get ever so hot,

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven tried to ignore the look on Seymour's face. It was fine. Whatever. They'd agreed not to be one of those ridiculous couples always tripping over themselves to apologize for the tiniest things and treating each other like they were made of glass. He didn't need to apologize for anything; he was just fooling around, and she should just go along with it. This was of course thought with no sarcasm whatsoever.

She did catch his glare at the fifth year, though, and was oddly happy about it, as if that proved something to her, that he did care because he still got upset when another bloke was looking at her. She could have done without the discussion of her breasts, and the other girl looked disgusted, but she said nothing. What Morven did want to say was 'Why'd you want to dance with her? I'm right here.' in reply to his joke that was probably not really a joke at all.

But she didn't. If she was going to guilt trip him over this, then she was at least holding out until midnight, and he could be a big boy and deal with it. If she started bickering with him now, he'd say something funny, her anger would slip away, and that would be that. She shrugged at his mention of 'the goth look'. "I always wear pink. I thought I should do something different for Valentine's Day." Morven took his hand and put her other hand on his shoulder, which was luckily not out of reach, since he had to be almost six feet now.

"I like your mask," and now she was careful to stay between the realms of passive 'whatever' and icy politeness,"Did you carve it yourself?"

OOC:
mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:59 am
My watch broke last week

Benjamin was slightly suspicious and sort of disappointed not to have gotten more of a reaction from Morven in regards to the random bimbo he had decided to dance with. He could have mentioned he had done another dance with a previous girl before Morven had caught him with the brunette but he suspected Morven would be less upset than she already was. Though she didn't seem that annoyed. And most girls were simple, a few cute phrases and a smile went a long way. Especially at a masked ball where his reputation didn't come with him. He even had his camera safely in a magicked pocket to hold the camera without showing it's bulge. Benjamin would never understand how muggle guys could with normal pockets manage to carry everything they needed.

"You didn't go all that different," He said, his gaze skirting Morven's very short dress, something he had come to very much appreciate from his girlfriend. Sure it was intimidating that other guys might look, but usually between Morven's typical fiery personality and his creative death threats (see he did learn something from his mother's lectures) most guys weren't that bold to even get close. The fifth year should be thankful there was him and Morven had set him up with the brunette for a dance, after all he was very much flirting with death by taking interest in Morven. Not just because Benjamin figured he could get away with murder if he put in the effort but because Benjamin, as Morven's boyfriend (or b***h), knew very well what dating Morven meant: he was close to being murdered at least once a week. Whistling after making his comment and taking a moment to appreciate the dress's length, or lack of length, Benjamin added, "Not that I'd ever want you to do anything different. Even when we're fifty I expect you to wear skirts no longer than this at all times," He added grinning.

He continued to grin as Morven took the lead for a moment and Benjamin slid into step taking lead of the dance as tradition expected. Blushing when Morven complemented his mask and asked if he carved it himself he said, "Yeah. You really like it? It took me hours to come up with a good idea. I even had to go to the library. Good thing I've never been kicked out like Dad had when he was a kid. Maybe sometime we should try for it before we graduate?"

As he spoke of Morven's coming graduation, Benjamin couldn't help but feeling a slight nag of worry. Morven wouldn't be here regularly to remember the perks of dating him and might start only thinking of things like his stupid humor, his insecurity that she could hit so easily, and the fact he wasn't nearly as cool as he made himself out to be, being scared of things like getting lost or not being able to swim. Deep down, no matter how smooth he could come off, he was a massive dork who according to Timothy had a mother complex. Benjamin still swore it merely was coincidence that his girlfriend and mother both had red hair and liked to threaten his life regularly.

"Oh, speaking of things I've made, I made you something for valentines. It's in my right pocket. You know Valentines and since we sort of are official," He said nodding to his pocket where the moonstone ring he made was sitting. He made sure to keep the ring and his camera in separate pockets as he had had his camera confiscated for a night or day or two long enough to know good and well his camera and friends or girlfriends did not always get along the best. Apparently some of his subjects were questionable.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:15 am
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

Wendy was hardly surprised when Evander immediately agreed to her whim. Even if he didn't actually like her, he would have complied. It was one of those things pureblood heirs were supposed to do. They were supposed to dance with their pureblood fiances. Though they probably should have more respectable distance as Wendy a little less shamelessly than a girl of her raising should think stepped a little closer to him. She easily settled into Vander's lead when he stumbled out a compliment that made her own face redden behind her silver mask. Her shade matching Evander's remarkably well as a smile spread on her lips before her expression slowly grew into a less obvious grin and she said politely, "Thank-you." No matter how much she may like Evander, and she really did, years of training could not be erased. Ladies weren't supposed to show large displays of emotion, even to their fiances. It wasn't proper.

"You... you look quite dashing yourself,"
She added quickly lowering her gaze to where his arm reached over and his hand held her waist. A small smile began to play at her lips again as she looked back up at Evander determined not to look away despite the embarrassment at the blush warming her cheeks. Why did she have to be so pale? And it was February too so she had lost any of the tan that she had managed to accomplish from her summertime spent at the beach and pool.

Dressed: As if born of the sea

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:52 am
We get ever so hot,

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven studied his shoulder while he studied the hem of her dress, because if she looked at him looking at her she would do something idiotic like blush. He even whistled, which she hadn't expecting, and she jumped a little, almost losing her footing for a moment in her heels before regaining it. It was lucky, loathe as she was to admit it, that he could actually dance and was leading, or she might have tripped up both of them. "I thought you might like it," she said, and couldn't help the dryness that crept in.

She didn't look directly at him until she caught his blush out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't see most of it due to his mask but his face had definitely reddened. Seymour wasn't someone who blushed easily, though he was just as pale as her, and Morven felt oddly triumphant when his normally flirtatious tone morphed into genuine excitement at talking about something that made him happy. It... she didn't mind when he got like this, rambling on happily about his photography or his carving.

The Slytherin wanted to be annoyed by it, but she couldn't, not when he asked if she really liked it and sounded so uncharacteristically hopeful. "Of course I do," she said, and nearly smiled, but then he was back to talking about getting themselves kicked out of the library and she corrected him, "Before I graduate." It was mean but she thought she deserved the right to be a little mean, so she added, "I've only got four months left."

Morven looked at him in genuine surprise when he said he had made her something; he had given her a bracelet for Christmas, which hadn't been that long ago, and she hadn't thought he'd bother with Valentine's Day. They weren't Timothy and Mira; she'd laugh in his face if he showed up with flowers like the ones she'd seen the Ravenclaw crossing the hall with. "I'm sorry. I should have gotten you something."

She reached into the pocket he nodded at and her hand closed around something small and metallic. A ring, she thought, and was right. A moonstone ring. The stone itself, if not the setting, must have cost money. "You didn't have to," now Morven was blushing, despite internally berating herself, "It's just a stupid holiday. But it's really pretty." Gods damn it, he had just done this to make her warm up to him, hadn't he? But he obviously hadn't just made it tonight, so she couldn't claim the thought behind it wasn't genuine.

Morven slid it on her finger and put her hand back on his shoulder, admiring the way it caught the light. Then she bit her lip and then swiftly pecked him on the lips. That was as much as he was getting, she warned herself. She was still giving him the cold shoulder until midnight. That had just been a thank you kiss. If she hadn't been a moron and had gotten her boyfriend something for Valentine's Day, she wouldn't have had to kiss him at all.

OOC:
mc2

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]