Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Transfiguration I (1/5) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:49 am
User Image
                                                I had a dream the other night
                                                About how we only get one life
                                                Woke me up right after two
                                                Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʀᴀɴsғɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick leaned against the desk as he waited for students to file in. He vaguely wondered sometimes if he ever looked as small as the first years in this class, but dismissed this idea and instead decided to focus instead on the class at hand. When the students all filed into the classroom, he checked the time and closed the door with a flick of his wand before turning to address the first years. "Hello, and welcome to Transfiguration. I'm your professor Richard Drage. For those of you wondering if there is going to be some form of spellcasting right off the bat in this class, that would be a yes, and a no. Yes, because you will be casting spells in this lesson, and no, since there will only be one spell you will learn today. However, this spell is probably the most important one you will learn in your entire study of the subject, so that would be why it is the very first one you learn about today."

He turned to the board and gestured to it, already well aware of the brief overview written upon it. "Transfiguration, by its very nature, is one of the most, if not the most, difficult disciplines of magic there is. We are taking an object and changing it fundamentally at the molecular level. This in itself makes the practice at once dangerous as well as complex, however is probably one of the very rewarding branches of magic there is in my opinion. After all, you can look at something you've transfigured and know that you've managed to succeed or fail, and by itself is a very rewarding feeling." He then turned back to the board and wrote something underneath his notes and pointed it out for people to see.

Professor Drage
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This, by the way, is one of the reasons why transfiguration is so difficult. Yes, it is a mathematical equation, one that is applied every time you try and cast a transfiguration spell. Can anyone enlighten me as to why that is?" He crossed his arms and waited, taking a deep breath and hoping he hadn't confused the heck out of the first years yet. It would be his luck, wouldn't it? To be the first professor in Hogwarts history to basically make a mess of his first lesson and the students learned nothing? He hoped not.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Here's to first impressions being good...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                And yes I know that you could tell
                                                But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                When I go flying off the edge
                                                You go flying off as well

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:36 pm
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

The week was nearly over, Alec kept reminding himself. He'd almost made it through it. Despite feeling as though he was now doing more work than he ever had in his entire life, he had to admit that as a first year his schedule was rather lax, and all he had left after this class was Herbology in the afternoon tomorrow, which meant he could stay up as late as he liked tonight. He hadn't attempted sneaking out past curfew... yet. He wanted to get more a sense for the castle first, so he didn't accidentally kill himself falling off a moving staircase. Worse, what if managed to run into his sister? Thankfully she wasn't a prefect. He started scribbling down the equation on the board, hoping someone not an idiot answered the professor's question, because he wasn't.

OOC:
Username

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:47 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Transfiguration was one subject Lucy did not look forward to. It sounded too horribly complicated and Sera already said that it was similar to maths. Ugh. Shuffling into the class, she dropped her bag in the seat next to Alec. "Hello," she greeted him as she pulled out her books and parchment out and onto the table. The teacher started the the class while she was busy jotting down notes and looking up, Lucy groaned at the equation on the board. Seriously?? There goes my chances of passing this class, she thought glumly as she wrote it down. She wasn't even going to try to answer that; there was no need to embarrass herself.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Transfiguration classroomxxxxxw i t hxxAlec and fellow classmates
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter arrived to class early and was happy to see that he was among the first people there and got to sit wherever he wanted. Sitting in the front away from the other two students, he took out his belongings and wrote down what ever was on the board. Thankfully, from what he'd read from the textbook last night, the subject followed some form of logic, almost like science. At the very least, it would be interesting.

The professor started speaking when the class filled up and asked a question regarding the equation on the board. Peter smirked, he'd already read about this. Raising his hand, he stood up to answer. "Obviously, it's an equation that represents the factors that lead to a successful transfiguration. If any of the others had bothered to read, they'd know that it's explained in the first chapter of the textbook." He sat down as he finished, feeling pleased with himself. It wasn't hard to understand at all, in fact, it was very basic, but he wasn't surprised that most students here didn't use their brain cells properly.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Transfiguration classroomxxxxxw i t hxxother classmates
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxproudxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:55 pm
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰
𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

𝔪𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝑦𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔴

Deaus looked at the question he knew he knew it, he read almost all his textbooks for fun. He just needed to recall what they said. He frowned at the answer Peter gave though. The boy did not need to insult everyone just to prove how smart he was, he was in ravenclaw for Merlin's sake. Deaus raised his hand and stood up to give his answer. "The intended transformation is T, Z is the incarnation and how you say it, if I recall correctly. W is wandpower and C is concentration, V is viciousness and A is your bodyweight. I think that's what the equation means... I might need to reread the book again but if I'm right you need to factor all of those in to cast a transfiguration spell." He said with a bit of a smile before sitting down.

OOC:
Username

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:13 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Confident
x Location: Transfiguration Class
x With: First year Students & Transfiguration Professor

Mathematics, for pretty much every human being, is dreadful. However, for Desmond, walking into class and seeing a mathematical equation was refreshing and exciting. He was attending a school to learn about magic and seeing an equation like that meant this school was at least somewhat normal. it also served as a reminder, 'you're still human Desmond'. Class began and the professor wasted no time in beginning his lecture. The two Ravenclaw boys were quick witted and answered swiftly. Internalizing what they said and quickly putting the equation together into his head, Desmond came up with, what he thought to be, a solid answer. He raised his hand and waited to be called upon, before standing up and adding. "So based on what Deaus said, the reason why this spell is so hard to master is because you can't teach it to us." Desmond swallowed hard, before continuing. "If a transfiguration spell consist of semi-constants within our own bodies, then the only thing you can do is guide us in the right direction and we'll have to teach ourselves. In essence, transfiguration works slightly different for every wizard then. Right?" Desmond's mind made quick work of the formula, but he hoped he was right about

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:41 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each Other & Classmates...

User ImageUser Image
No one was more excited for transfigurations the Minako. She loved formulas! Sure it wasn’t exactly math but she was looking forward to the complexed subject. Though, the Ravenclaw was pretty sure that it wasn’t as hard as it looked. Her friends would disagree. Alana found a seat next to her Ravenclaw friend, who had all her stuff organized in front of her. “Prepared I see.” Alana said with a smile. “Just excited, I’ve been looking forward to this class all week.” Minako answered her with a beaming smile. Alana was happy to see her happy even if it was about school.

Kimberly could not say the same as she dragged her feet into class. Sitting near the back she wanted to disappear. She hated anything that required thinking… History was up there but this sounded absolutely horrible. “Kim, don’t worry it might not be that bad.” Candace said taking a seat next to her. “Sure Ace…” She commented before actually looking at her Hufflepuff friend. “You can go sit with those two if you want.” Kimberly added. “Not happening, I’m sitting with you.” She declared with a smile. “We’ll get through this together.” She added placing her hand on her friend’s shoulder before getting her stuff out.

The girls began taking notes as Professor Drage started the lecture. Minako listened carefully to what was said around the room. She agreed with her housemate Deaus. Alana just quietly took her notes having nothing to say or really think on the matter. She hadn’t exactly read that much unlike Mina who probably read it just because she could. At least she was better than Kimberly who probably hadn’t read it at all.

Alana ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Excited! Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Wishing I was dead... Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Remaining Optimistic Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image

Valentín Mariano Angel Snowblood
Eleven~ Gryffindor First Year

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Valentín sat down, eager to begin the lesson. Transfiguration was one of the classes he was most excited for. Listening to the professor, Val did get a little intimidated by certain aspects of it. But he was also much more interested in it than he had even thought initially. The challenge would make learning it more intriguing. He did wonder, looking at the mathematical equation if they would have to be any actual calculations in the class or if it was just what was going on behind the curtains, so to speak. Listening to the other students answer, he thought about how smart they sounded. He was too nervous to speak up in class quite yet, and he was rarely nervous in life.

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

((Out of Character ~))

Semper Leo

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick cocked an eyebrow as one student gave his answer, though he didn't quite answer the question itself. Then another student gave the components of the equation, as well as the answer Rick had been looking for. The last student to speak up caused Rick to blink. That... He didn't know if that was an insult to his teaching ability or not, but it certainly seemed that way. He crossed his arms, looking over the students assembled. "Ten points to Ravenclaw for Deaus's correct answer. Yes, you need to factor all of those elements in to get a complete transfiguration. While your other classmate was somewhat correct in that there are variables based on yourselves, he isn't quite correct as to whether or not I can teach them. I can help guide you in the variables that you control, which is the viciousness, will, and concentration. Those are things I can help instruct you in, which is what we are going to practice today."

He decided to write out the variables completely on the board, to better illustrate his point. "When you are doing any spell in transfiguration, whether it be transfiguring a needle into a matchstick or, one of the most advanced forms of transfiguration to date, becoming an animagus, you have to keep this formula in mind. You have the incantation itself and how you say it, Z, times your wandpower W multiplied by your concentration C, over the viciousness or your will V and your bodyweight A to get the desired result, T. All of these factors need to be present to successfully transfigure something, and you have to find the correct balance to accomplish this. Every transfiguration is going to require a mixture of these factors in just the right amount to accomplish your intended target. Any of these off in any way will result in the spell failing, and the object or creature you're casting it upon being stuck halfway between the two forms." He pointed to the board to look over the class, waiting for them to copy down the notes he just provided.

"Thankfully there is a spell to reverse said transfigurations when they happen to be stuck. This is the spell that you are going to be working on today. This spell can reverse most simple transfiguration mistakes, and is extremely useful for beginner witches and wizards. This spell is called Reparifarge." He quickly wrote out all of the information necessary on the board and then turned to the rest of the class.

Professor Drage
                                                Reparifarge
                                                (re-par-ee-far-je)
                                                t= Fixes Transfiguration mistakes
                                                a= caster must be heavier than the object
                                                v= intent must be at least medium-mild
                                                w= any wand power
                                                c= moderate
                                                Z= well-spoken, as clear as possible

"Now, I am going to pass out items that have been transfigured halfway for you to work on. Don't worry about any of the creatures left in the state they are currently in, since I can turn them back into what they were originally. What I want you to do is try and untransfigure these items for practice. I will be walking around the classroom to observe your progress and give assistance where needed. When I get to you, please state your name and house, so that way I can start connecting faces with names." Rick then proceeded to walk toward the cupboard to retrieve a box. He then started passing around items that the students could work on for their first spell attempts.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC: Students, please be aware that the items being passed around are any of those listed under the first year Transfiguration List of Knowledge. That can be found in the first post of the thread.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:22 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Confident
x Location: Transfiguration Class
x With: First year Students & Transfiguration Professor

Desmond was partially right and partially wrong. That wasn't so bad, was it? The professor went right into his lecture and Desmond copied down everything the man said. Transfiguration would probably prove to be one of his more difficult subjects in the long run. A semi-constant is nothing to mess around with. Half way through the lecture, the professor stopped and wrote some information on the board, Desmond quickly writing down the information seconds after he did. The professor wasted no time in finishing his lecture and deciding to save introductions for last. 'What a drag...' Desmond thought to himself as he waited to see what he would be given to reverse a transfiguration on.

The professor gave him a needle. Desmond saw it as a challenge. While it was a small item, he knew it would take more concentration on his part. 'Okay... so I'm definitely heavier then this needle... I definitely can undo this spell. The only thing I need to work on would be the pronunciation...' He thought to himself as he let out a soft sigh and sounded out the word clearly within his mind. 'Re-par... ee-far.. je... Re-par-ee... far-je... Repareefargee. Reparifarge.' After another few moments deep in thought, Desmond was finally confident enough to cast the spell. 'Here goes nothing...' He thought to himself as he held the match in between the index finger and thumb on his right hand. Keeping in mind everything he needed to preform this spell, he raised his wand with his left hand and pointed it at the needle. "Reparifarge!" He said with confidence, hoping he had done it right. 'Did it work..' He wondered as he inspected the needle in his hand. Wait... it wasn't a needle anymore. It was a match! 'I DID IT!!' He exclaimed in his mind. He had preformed a decent reparifarge transfiguration spell on his first try. Doing his best to contain his excitement, Desmond waited for the professor to make his way to him, before finally speaking once more. "Desmond Melancon... of House Gryffindor." He said simply as he showed the man his match. "I believe I did this correctly?" He asked, with a guanine inquisitive spirit.

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

Lucy sighed but dutifully copied down what the professor had said and written down on the board despite the fact that most of it flew over her head. She could ask someone for help, later. Probably. This class is going to suck.

She looked up when the professor handed her an object and accepted it, recoiling when she looked at it more closely. That looks absolutely terrible, she thought, staring at the teapot with a shell. And also what her results for this class would look like, probably. Lucy sighed, looked around to see what the other students were doing before attempting the spell. "Reparifarge." Of course, nothing happened. She didn't really expect otherwise. It took many, many tries before her object even vaguely resemble an actual snail. Lucy just dropped her head onto the table. This class will definitely suck.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Transfiguration classroomxxxxxw i t hxxAlec and fellow classmates
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxfrustratedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter growled when a snooty Ravenclaw answered the question after him and received the points. At least he was correct, but it was a small comfort when someone else stole the scene. With a sniff, he ignored everything else and took down notes as Professor Drage. He didn't actually need them of course, he already had the basic concepts down and just needed to actually practise the spell, but it always helped to have them on hand.

When he finished, he sat up and waited for the professor handed him some grotesque amalgamation of a rat and a cup. He grimaced as he held it with two fingers, keeping it far from himself. He settled it on the table carefully as he repeated the incantation under his breath. Concentrating hard, he tapped the thing as he trie the spell and was gratified to see that thing managed to look much more like a cup than a disgusting rat. He heard an outcry from the pathetic kid from charms and seeing that he already succeeded made him grit his teeth and turn back to his own work. Thankfully he managed it by his sixth try but it still made him seethe.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Transfiguration classroomxxxxxw i t hxxother classmates
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxproudxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:49 am
On The Board:

Welcome Back!

Match to Needle
Acusignis

The word is derived from Latin, acus meaning "needle", and ignus meaning "torch". It is the incantation used in Match to Needle exercises, and is pronounced aku-sig-nis.

Looking back at our categories in Chapter 1, this spell falls under the Transformation Transfiguration branch. It is used to transform a match into a needle. This is one of the most basic Transfiguration spells and is commonly practiced in all beginner Transfiguration classes.

The spell itself does not cast any light or noise, but strictly transforms a match pointed at with the caster's wand into a needle.

The level of this Transfiguration is basic.

t= Transformation of a match into a needle
    a= caster must be heavier than the match
    v= intent must be at least mild
    w= any wand power
    c= fair
    Z= well-spoken, as clear as possible

Reparifarge
    This spell is the basic spell for Untransfiguration. It should be used to help undo mistakes during transfiguration as well as to revert an object that has been transfigured back into its original form. The incantation for this spell is Reparifarge, or for easier pronunciation, "re-par-ee-far-je."

Please Remember!
    As these spells always require the use of the formula for transfiguration, it shall be listed here. Please keep in mind the correct amounts for each part of the equation.
    User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:51 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick leaned against the desk as he waited for students to file in. He wasn't that worried about this lesson, not by a long shot. This lesson was certainly one of those that needed to be covered anyway. It was the most basic spell in Transfiguration, after all. Closing the door with a flick of his wand, he looked at the class with a wry expression. "Hello, and glad to see all of you today. I hope you practised Reparifarge enough last lesson, because we get to have fun with transfiguring items today. Don't worry, we won't be doing animal transfiguration until later in the year. Instead, we are going to be working on the most basic spell of them all, Acusignis."

He tapped the board, and then walked over to his desk where he took a match from behind his ear and held it up for everyone to see. "Acusignis is the spell that turns a match like this, into a needle like this." took his wand out and tapped the match. "Acusignis." Instantly it transformed into a silver needle, perfectly straight and pointy. He held it up for everyone to see, and then handed it off for people to pass around. "Go ahead and pass that around. As you can see, the match was easily transformed into a needle with this spell, and while it may not seem like much, it is devilishly tricky to do the first time around. I had to cast the spell myself three times before my match even started looking vaguely like a needle, and it wasn't until later I was able to transfigure a match into a needle properly. This spell is perfect however for working on your concentration, your will, and your ability to focus on the spell itself to successfully transfigure."

Getting up from the desk, he grabbed a small box from the desk and started passing out matches. "Now, I want to see you work on the spell itself. Remember, work on pronunciation and focus. Don't worry about the equation regarding Transfiguration right yet. It's easier if you don't think about it and instead work on will, the way you say the spell, and focus. Those three themselves actually do more for transfiguring anything than the other variables. Concentration, will, and pronunciation are the three variables you control, so work on those the most. I'll be walking around and checking people's progress on the spell, and if you need help, just raise your hand and I can come around." He then walked back to the front of the classroom and started watching the students work as he leaned against his desk, getting up every now and then to look over his students' progress.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer