Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:25 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond wasn’t one for worrying about taking on a leading role. In fact it was really no problem. However, he was left with the fencing club. It wasn’t a club he trusted he could do without screwing it horribly. Somehow Savannah believed he could handle it for a year and as such he was going to believe she was right. As he set up the forms and got the foils ready for any members that showed Raymond began to understand what made her so nervous. What if no one showed? Shaking his head he remembered making sure flyers got around so maybe they’d work their magic. Not that the flyers really had any to begin with.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

With: Club members...

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:20 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was this year that Rey was most grateful for the Fencing club. Despite having less classes, Rey had been concentrating on her studies even more than last year, determined to get good grades on her OWLs. She'd almost considered skipping both fencing and dueling this year, but just because she had important exams didn't mean that she had to stop doing what she enjoyed, all work and no play as the saying began. Raymond was the club leader this year as well she wasn't going to abandon her friend; after what she heard had happened last year, Rey was worried about the stress getting to him and wanted to help where she could; the opportunity to do some exercise this year was also appealing as she suspected that other than Quidditch, she wouldn't have the time to do so.

Rey walked through the dungeon corridor and entered the familiar room with a smile; it seemed like she was the first to arrive other than Raymond. "Hello Captain," she greeted him with a grin as she approached, filling the usual form and handing it to him. "How do you feel about this being your last year?" she asked, leaning against a table as she waited for the other members to arrive. "You're almost free from the shackles of the books," she smirked.

Reyna Whyte - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? I like fencing and I don't want to quit the club after four years.

Do you have experience in fencing? Yes, four years here.

Any other information you would like to add? No

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxdungeon roomxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxcalmxxxxxw e a r i n gxxfencing clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

Fianna made her way to her Fencing Club meeting, already dressed in her doublet, with her mask and foil in a case over her shoulder. Over the summer, Momma and Da finally found out about her club activities, and weren't thrilled to learn not only had she been learning this stuff since first term, but Linny covered the costs for it over the years, and helped keep it secret. Linny, of course, wasn't even in Ireland when they learned this, and that was only because they helped her unpack after getting home from school. It took a lot of explaining to get them to agree to letting her continue.

"Hi, Raymond," she said, smiling at the Seventh Year, as she arrived, and grabbed a form to fill out.

Fianna Grey - Gryffindor House

Why are you interested in joining? I've been here for four years, and its good training for the mind and the body.

Do you have experience in fencing? Four years

Any other information you would like to add? Not really.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔞 𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Marcello walked down the corridor with his sister beside him. The pair had decided to join the Fencing Club together, for a few reasons. For Marcel, the boy knew his father liked to fence in his spare time, and he wanted to start learning how before the next summer holiday, so they could have something to do together. He usually didn't have anything remotely in common with his father when it came to hobbies, so the young teen figured he would take the initiative and try out one of his father's hobbies instead of waiting around for them to find something they both liked. As for Rachel, she wanted a club to join, and thought it would be amusing to learn the art of fencing alongside her brother. For her father's side of the family, at least, it wasn't a ladylike pass-time. So why not stir up the water a little? She loved drama, after all. The girl was considering joining a few other clubs as well, but she would start with this one. The pair entered the room in the dungeons where the club was held, Marcel grinning at the other members that were already there. "Hello! We were hoping to join your club. You are accepting new members, yes?" he asked with a hopeful grin. Rachel nudged her brother, gesturing at the stack of applications with the boy she assumed to be the Captain of the club. The pair approached him, each taking one to fill out and return. "I'm Marcello, by the way, but you all can call me Marcel." the boy said to the other club members. He recognized them all from Quidditch, on other teams, but he didn't know any of them personally, so he figured they didn't know him either.

Marcello Fioravanti - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? My father loves to fence, and I wanted to learn how so we could have something to do together.

Do you have experience in fencing? Not really, other than watching my father practice on occasion.

Any other information you would like to add? Nothing noteworthy.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image
                                                Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me?
                                                Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now, baby.

🌼 𝑅𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾 🌼
                                                Hufflepuff / First Year / Halfblood

Beauty queen on a silver screen. Living life like I'm in a dream.
                                                I know I've got a big ego. I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Following her brother down into the dungeons, Rachele felt a bit uncomfortable. It was dirty and dingy down here, and the air smelled wet and sticky. She hated it, her skin crawling every time she had to venture down into the dark corridors. She could barely handle Potions as a class, and the fact that it was down here made it even worse. Simply walking to her own Common Room was stressful as well, but at least it was in the nicer side of the underground parts of the castle, and smelled like food from the nearby kitchens. Still, the girl trudged on, entering the large room where the Fencing Club held it's meetings. She wasn't athletic enough for Quidditch, but Rachel figured this would be a good alternative. Plus, the drama. She loved drama, and knew her father's side of the family wouldn't be as pleased with her learning the art as the would be with her brother learning it. It wasn't very ladylike, but she never did care what other people thought of her. Upon entering, her brother greeted everyone, asking if they were accepting new members. Rachel rolled her eyes at her silly brother, nudging him and nodding towards the older boy with a stack of applications who she assumed to be the Captain. They approached him, each taking a form to fill out and return. Marcel introduced himself formally to the other members, none of which she knew or even remotely recognized. They were all older than she was, and in different houses as well, two Slytherins and a Gryffindor. "And I'm Rachele, his sister. Pleasure to meet you all." Her introduction seemed a bit cold for a Hufflepuff, but she was also trying to deal with the general stress from being in the dingy dungeons, so she had an excuse, she thought.

Rachele Fioravanti - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? My brother was joining so I figured I'd join as well.

Do you have experience in fencing? No.

Any other information you would like to add? Nothing that I should add at the bottom of a club application.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world.
                                                I can't help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.
                                                You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault.
                                                Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave.

🌼 xx 🌼 xx 🌼

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:50 am
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
I think I made you up inside my head.
The stars go waltzing in blue and red,
An arbitrary darkness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ FIFTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan didn't particularly like being around Raymond. Not only was he exceptionally sour-faced, he wasn't what she would consider a gifted conversationalist either. But he was the captain of this club, and if she wanted to fence, she had to play nice. Besides, at least he wasn't terrible at it. His idiotic forms aside. She filled one out with a flourish and handed it over, before rolling her eyes at Rey's teasing. "You're one to talk, Miss Lives in the Library. You put me to shame, and I'm the wise old Ravenclaw." Tiernan wasn't very worried about her exams, although she knew she'd need to do well to become a herbologist. Stressing herself out studying intensively all year wasn't going to help her. Besides, she was naturally quite clever, and knew it. Then again, so was Rey.

Tiernan Yaxley - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? Because I'm already in the club.

Do you have experience in fencing? Obviously.

Any other information you would like to add? Please burn this.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

oyehh

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:30 pm
"It takes strength to make your way through grief,
To grab hold of life and let it pull you forward."

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Lost in her mind thinking: This should help me /Wearing:Finding myself /Single/ OOC:

Lauretta walked to where the fencing club was as she wanted to join this year. Lauretta worked hard all summer catching up on everything she missed the year before. She saw the students from the other houses all gathering. "I'm Lauretta Reddington, Third year Hufflepuff and I would like to join in this year." She tried to smiled but it was still hard for her as her emotions was all over the place. She spotted the form and filled it out.

"Grief is in two parts. The first is loss.
The second is the remaking of life."

Lauretta Reddington - Hufflepuff House

Why are you interested in joining?
Because its something that I have always enjoyed when I was back home in Oxford before I lived in London.

Do you have experience in fencing?
I have a little bit of experience from the fencing back home

Any other information you would like to add?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:10 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond was happy to see Rey as she came over. “Hey Reyna,” He greeted her. As she asked him how he felt about it being his last year he hadn’t really given it much thought. “It hasn’t really sunk in yet I don’t think.” He answered her as Fianna, two new members (Marcello and Rachele), Tiernan, and Lauretta arrived. “Hey Fianna,” He greeted the Gryffindor before looking to the Marcello and his sister Rachele. “Hello Marcel, Rachele. Always accepting new members, I’d be happy to have you.” He greeted them. “I’m Raymond current leader of the club at least for this year.” He introduced them. Raymond nodded to Tiernan with a smile. She had a point about Reyna’s studying she could put a Ravenclaw to shame most days. “Welcome to the club Lauretta,” He told the third year girl.

With what looked like a good turnout for the first day, Raymond figured it was time to get started. “Hey Reyna, Tiernan I’d like to talk to you both about something once I get everyone started.” He told them before looking to the rest of the members of the club. “Okay, let’s get started. Most of you know me pretty well. For those that don’t I’m Raymond Yuko club leader. Now everyone come get a foil and we’ll get started.” He stated before getting things underway. “To kick things off were going to do just your ‘en garde’ stance. For those that don’t know what I’m talking about, just copy me or those around you that seem to have it.” As he spoke he got into the stance. “Once you get the stance down with the balance you can get warmed up moving forward with your front foot first and backward with your back foot first.” Raymond explained.

“The first basic move will get into is the Lunge. That’s where you thrust your hand straight out in front of you followed by a jump forward. Your back leg should be locked straight out when you do this while your front leg remains bent. Your back arm drops parallel to your back leg.” He described as he demonstrated. With that he left them too it and went over to Reyna and Tiernan. “So, I have a proposition for you both. How would you two like to co-run the club after I’m gone?” Raymond asked. It was hard for him to make a decision on just one given that he was good friends with Reyna and knew she could handle, and then Tiernan was a Yaxley. So why not have both?

With: Club members... Reyna & Tiernan

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

oyehh
                                              The Forgotten Weasley

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:55 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

Rey flushed dark red at Tiernan's ribbing. "I can't help that," she admitted, letting out a sheepish smile. More people arrived and Rey smiled at the new people arriving. "Hello, I'm Reyna." She sent Tiernan a puzzled look when he asked to talk to them both before shrugging and watching him begin the day's session; they'd know soon enough.

When he finished starting everyone off, Raymond approached her and Tiernan and it took a few moments for Rey to register exactly what he was asking them. "Sure!" she nodded, a little surprised. She hadn't considered what would've happened next year but she was honoured that Raymond thought Tiernan and her would do it. "I'd love to Raymond, if you don't mind dealing with me, that is," she sent Tiernan an impish smile. Rey certainly didn't mind co-leading with her friend at all, she knew Tiernan would be great and was talented at keeping people in line (including, admittedly, Rey herself at times).

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxdungeon roomxxxxxw i t hxxRaymond, Tiernan, other club members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxsurprisedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxfencing clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreusett

“The Forgotten Weasleyt“

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

Having neatly arranged the foils she'd brought with her, Rey cleared out the tables to create a space for the club members, pulling one aside to put the forms and pens on for people to fill. Tiernan was very capable and Rey was looking forward to leading the fencing club with her friend, but she didn't quite trust her to handle the forms without setting them on fire or even feed them to her snakes if it didn't give them indigestion. She was usually cool as a cucumber but she never kept her dislike of them quiet. Satisfied that everything was done, Rey decided to do a couple of stretches while she waited for her partner and the other club members to arrive, hopefully with newcomers. She wanted this club to do well, it (along with quidditch and dueling) helped keep her from imploding last year but Rey was confident that she and Tiernan could handle it.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

a txxdungeon roomxxxxxw i t hxxno one yet

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:15 am
I wear my long black dress and a veil of disaster,
Flowers in my hair, crowned forever after...
We shall be through in you.
The day has come to an end;
Page and waves of time-
The ocean has come to meet you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SIXTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan was certainly hoping for a bigger turn-out this year, especially since Raymond had graduated. No (serious) offense intended to the man, but he was not what she'd describe as a 'people person'. Then again, neither was she, but combined with Reyna, she thought they could make it work. As it stood, they had Fianna, who was graduating this year anyways, Lauretta, and the Fioravanti siblings. Perhaps she should have put up more fliers. "Well, I won't miss having to fill out those," she announced as she entered the room, wrinkling her nose. Emily coiled around her shoulders and tongue flicking in and out. The sound of foils clashing made Byron rather nervous, but Emily had always been a bit bloodthirsty, and seemed rather pleased. "Say hello to Rey, dearie," she hissed to the snake, whom regarded the Slytherin rather passively before bobbing her head in recognition and hissing a response. "Emily!" Tiernan chastised. "She's just upset I've never brought her round here before, but I didn't think Raymond would be pleased."

OOC:
oyehh

Waiting on the shore,
Restless tide will come and take you...
We shall be final in you.
The day has come to an end;
Like rivers they feed all the rain drops and spring...
And nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

Rey smirked at Tiernan's announcement as she entered the room. [b"I didn't think you would." She raised an eyebrow at the sight of Emily on Tiernan's shoulders, not an odd sight on its own but certainly the first time Tiernan had brought her snakes to the club. "Hello Emily," she returned the greeting with a smile, not at all offended.. "And it's okay. Although Raymond did like his snakes, but I don't know about bringing them to the club. But I hope you enjoy your first session with us today," Rey addressed the last bit to Emily. It would certainly interesting to see people's reactions to her, although she hoped that they'd get used to her. It wouldn't do to scare away any potential new club members. "What are the odds that this club would seem magically more appealing to new students?" she couldn't help but wonder.

a txxdungeon roomxxxxxw i t hxxTiernan and Emily

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

As Fianna made her way along toward the club room, she idly thought about her parents' concerns about her extracurricular activities. While they endorsed her involvement in Art Club and Music Club, and ... understood why she was in Dueling Club, the Fencing Club made them nervous. It disturbed her Da when he saw the dueling foil and her doublet and mask get packed into her school trunk. For her, the physical exercise and the mental focus required helped her with everything else she did at school, including her classes.

With Raymond gone, the club didn't have a lot of members at present, but she was hopeful with Reyna at the lead they should be in good hands and able to add more people. What surprised her was seeing Tiernan there with at least one of her snakes along for the experience.

"Hey, everyone," she said cheerfully, as she collected a form and a quill so she could sign on with the club. "Think we'll get a few new members this year?"

Fianna Grey - Gryffindor House

Why are you interested in joining? I've been here for six years, and its good training for the mind and the body.

Do you have experience in fencing? Six years

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max walked into the Fencing club room and looked around for a moment, he picked up an application and filled it out. Max looked around and noticed a girl he had seen before, an older Ravenclaw with a snake wrapped around her arm well that's a little intimidating, does she always have that with her, they don't allow poisonous snakes right? he thought as he cautiously approached the girl "um excuse me, I would like to join the fencing club can you tell me who is in charge?" he said to the older girl in a low voice he wasn't trying to whisper or anything it just came out like that.

Maximillian Leonis - Ravenclaw
Why are you interested in joining? Fencing has always looked interesting who doesn't like swordplay.

Do you have experience in fencing? No.

The Forgotten Weasley

true bboy

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image
                                                  They say we are what we are
                                                  But we don't have to be.
                                                  I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                  I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                  I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀᴅᴏʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

To say that Darian had never had an interest in fencing would have been a lie. After all, she was a Yaxley, and if it was one thing that their parents had agreed on long ago, it was that the physical activity was good for them. Unfortunately said physical activity was supposed to be reserved for fencing and nothing else, which might have been what prompted her to go out thrill seeking so often when she was younger. While no, Darian wasn't prone to actually climbing trees and going out of her way to beat kids in the neighbourhood up for being total prats anymore, she did still tend to be much more physical than her siblings. That she never joined the fencing club, well, that had more to do with the fact that she hadn't really felt the need to do. It was already a well-established fact that she knew how to fence, she didn't feel the need to actually do it to prove she could do it.

However, there was the fact that she was going there as moral support for Tiernan. Not that her sister had asked, but Darian could at least show up and be supportive of her sister. Besides, it could help her work through all of the frustrations she was currently feeling over an arranged marriage that she didn't need. Like her parents could manage to keep her away from her boyfriend. Gabe, of course, had been exceedingly nervous about meeting her parents, considering they were old purebloods, and old traditional purebloods to boot. The fact that he was a muggle had scandalized them. Darian found their reaction over their recalcitrant daughter's love life perfectly ridiculous.

She walked over to Tiernan and Rey, giving a nod to each and hissing a greeting to Emily. She probably should have brought Othello, but she figured that he wouldn't like all of the sharp pointy things being waved around.
                                                  "So, this is fencing club? It seems... well, empty." Her eyes picked out the first year instantly, and noted Fianna from Gryffindor, but otherwise the Slytherin-turned-Gryffindor didn't really see anyone else. She however grabbed a form and looked it over before filling it out. "Is it always this small of a crowd? Maybe I can see if I can get some other members if you want."

Darian Yaxley - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? Because I want to.

Do you have experience in fencing? When haven't I had experience in fencing?

Any other information you would like to add? Tiernan, if you make me say I'm a Slytherin, you're getting an earful.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, it seems... small...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                  Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                  I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                  It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff