A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:08 pm
Think Different.
I THINK WHY NOT IS AWESOME.

I sure hope so! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:51 pm
I suggest a big party once we get to 300000 posts....maybe a contest to win some sealeds?  

Ryougi Yasumaru

MindYourMuffins

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:27 am
why not have a house in the towns for members ONLY to meet at. we could have parties, chat to anyone without haing to wait to post and all that. I'd donate my house, And I'd use ALL of the donated money for the house and its items, and if I have extra gold, I'll give it to my mule account. I knowI'm new and everything, but I suggested it to another guild abd they turned it down. Umm, you could also have another house for the mods to hold meetings in or whatever. please consider this, I think it's a good idea, and I understand if you want somebodies house other than mine, I was just suggesting it. I think this be a positive way to improve tis guild. Oh, the house would be password protected of course. So just think about it. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:52 am
That's a nice thought, Katryna, but I don't think that we need a specific meeting house. On occasion, some of our members get together in Towns, but these numbers usually aren't high enough to require a town hall. Also, Towns is often not working, and even when it is, not everybody has a good enough computer to run towns, so they'd be missing out.

It's a great idea, really it is. I just can't foresee it working out.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

MindYourMuffins

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:56 am
Askeptykal
That's a nice thought, Katryna, but I don't think that we need a specific meeting house. On occasion, some of our members get together in Towns, but these numbers usually aren't high enough to require a town hall. Also, Towns is often not working, and even when it is, not everybody has a good enough computer to run towns, so they'd be missing out.

It's a great idea, really it is. I just can't foresee it working out.

That's true. I guess I was just really excited though. heh. Anyway, thanks for listening. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:44 am
The birthday thing could use some editing I think...
It now has the usernames and after that the dates. I think it would look a lot better if you'd change it so it said the date and the usernames after that.

It's just a detail though. :Sweat:

Dominique Devlin

ejii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:32 am
perhaps more event... kinda like the easter egg hunt!1 that one is awsome.. but i like the guild even without those things!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm
bump  

coldcutlove

darkstar_skyyy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:02 pm
umm

iono.
i think its fine ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm
I think that your forum is a little bit confusing to many fourms and subforums simple it out  

Holy Jerm

Evan After Death

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:35 am
Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Pride, Envy, and Wrath...
Seven Deadly Sins...

-looks around meekly- Can I go out on a limb and suggest a GPA? Gaian Pride Area? It doesn't just have to be for the gays either. It could be like a school GSA! ((Gay-Straight-Alliance)) We could discuss upcoming pride marches, fashions, books, music, and even certain issues mostly forming around the Gay community. There could also be a self help section for subjects such as: "I'm gay, but I don't know how to come out." "The Young Gay Survival Guide: Your family, friends, school, and the world"

I think it would be a great addition, and it could also clear up some confusion wit members. It would also improve post numbers, possible member count, member activity, and a sense of guild pride.

Hey.

Why not? :]

How many sins does it take to get to the final layer of hell?
The world may soon find out...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 pm
Holy Jerm
I think that your forum is a little bit confusing to many fourms and subforums simple it out

I completly agree!! It does get kinda confusing and would be nice if it could be spit up into sections or something?  

minifilly

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:53 am
Why Not Wiki! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm
why not member cards for why not such as this one i made

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Greeny937

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

la faux pas

Witty Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm
I think that the welcoming on the banner is a little stand-offish. Personally, I feel that it automatically gives off a negative energy upon entering the main forum, and to members, that may give them the entirely wrong impression about what the guild is about.  
"OGS" Official Guild Stuff~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff