Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Mission 1: The Escape of Louyang (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
wearing :: Current Attire | location :: Louyang | with :: Haru, Kiro and Others
health :: 100% | feeling :: Ready for some action | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Digimon King(RP Event)
Card Deck
Online:
Frozen Wind
Power Boost
Speed Boost
Offline:

Taking a quick glance back, it looked to Kutay, that all the other tamer's had chosen to follow the three men instead of stay and fight. Looks like everyone else had the same idea. Kutay thought as the group ran after the trio who had told them to follow. While Kutay couldn't see what was being discussed as he was too far away, he saw what looked like Kiro approach the seeming leader of the trio of men. Outside of two more lightning strikes, and subsequently two more supposed Tamers joining the group, nothing was very much worth noticing to Kutay during the run.

After a few minutes of running, the group reached a closed gate, looking around, Kutay noticed what looked like a stable of some kind in the vicinity, but not much else. Things didn't look too good for the group to make an escape, at least to Kutay they didn't. Shortly after arriving at the gate, the apparent leader of the trio of men spoke out, calling, Kutay, Kiro and Haru, by name to follow him. He also addressed his two allies, telling them to split the remaining tamers into groups, and it seemed that the one in the long coat's name was Jia Chong, whose job it was to open the gate, and the muscular man was named Deng Ai, who was told to gather tamer's willing to fight, and one Tamer who seemed to have decided to fight had shouted out to not choose to fight just to be a hero.

If the way the leader had said Kutay's Kiro's and Haru's names were to be an indication, it seemed that here names were said in a last name-first name style which revealed somewhat more about the group's location. When the man who told them to follow him revealed that they were going to hold off the small army, Kutay panicked slightly. Even though he wasn't a complete stranger to battle, and had in fact basic knowledge of how to fight due to having fought before while spirit digivolved with his old partner Terriermon into a fair number of forms, there was still a fear of actually fighting as his human self, something he had never done before. Tightening his grip on the rapier in his hand, he wanted to speak up and say that he would probably be better suited to helping open the gate, but something stopped him, an old memory, from the human world, of one of his few friends, arguably his best friend in the human world, Alice. It was unbidden, but the memory surfaced anyway. It was of Kutay and her, discussing some character flaws for a protagonist of a short story she was writing, and they got to talking about their own flaws, which in turn lead her to point out what she thought Kutay's biggest flaw was, she had told him so matter-of-factly, "Kutay, you always wimp out when people need you the most. You're smart and talented but you just seize up when you get put into an uncomfortable situation; you really need to fix that, otherwise some day, you will regret not acting when you could have helped." It was such an old memory, that Kutay couldn't remember when it had happened, but that memory, whenever it arose, always stung. Alice had been dead-on in her accusation of Kutay, both in her assessment of his flaw, and that he would come to regret not helping when he could have. While Kutay wasn't ready to just throw his life away, he did find the resolve to approach the man and show that he was ready to help, in whatever way that he could, but things looked slightly bleak.

And then something truly unexpected happened as Kutay turned to face the army charging at the group, he spotted digimon mixed among the ranks of the warriors. Kutay's heart felt like it dropped and at the same time had a surge of hope, while this meant bad things for the group at face value, that meant that there might be a way to call on the partner's of all the tamers present. Although simply observing the enemy army gave no real indication of how they had brought forth these digimon. Although he found a clue, when Deng Ai and Jia Chong, raised their weapons and called something out. It sounded like the names of Digimon, but Kutay wasn't completely convinced that was all there was too it, there had to be something more, but if there was it wasn't visibly apparent. Shortly after they did this, almost immediately in fact, two digimon appeared, one Kutay nigh instantly recognized, Gallantmon, and then a digimon that was fairly new to Kutay, a yellow, ninja like digimon. These digimon gave hope that DORUmon and Ryudamon could be brought to this world. But Kutay was unsure how to pull it off, however despite this he was willing to go in to battle to buy at least some time for the gate group to open the gate.

O.O.C.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:02 pm
User ImageLiam Crones

[[???]]

A lot had happen in the last few seconds, Liam Gabe himself a second to go over it.

- 3 men had appeared and told them to follow
- An army had chased them
- 2 more assumed Tamers had appeared
- The leader of the 3 men had introduced his group and was asking the Tamer to split into groups
- Digimon had made an apperance!!!!!!
- and they might now have to fight.

Ok I think that was everything, now which group would I fit best in? Liam though to himself as people started volunteering for groups. It's possible that his climbing skill would come in handy for the opening of a gate. Or he could just come up with a logical way to open it by force.

On the other hand he had been given a spear, what better weapon was there for fending off a large group. It would be long enough that he wouldn't need to get toon close. The main problem was his fighting experience was not that high, outside of play fighting in the yard. However as he had found out quickly in his time in the Digital World he had the spirit of a fighter and never gave up on anything. He was confidant that he could make a difference and that his brain would assist him in such process.

As he was mulling this over three men had already volunteered to do the fighting. Two of them where the Tamers who had just appeared, each welding good choices for weapons. The other was Ethan.... with a flute. The boy with yellow hair was already at his throat, Liam knew he needed to prevent infighting if they were gonna make it outo of here. He mustered up a determined Simi tough face and went to talk to the pair.

He adressed the one he was not sold on as the best choice to take on this group. He stepped up to put it as delicately as he could, "Ethan, right? I see that you have the passion for this but what we really need is people who can hold off this army. There is almost no chance that we will take them all out but our best chance is to form a barrier. His weapon over there is a Trident, intended for long range combat, and he has...well he has blades which,I'm sorry to say I have more confidence in than a flute. No offence intended but I think we need to do what will give us the best chance of forming a barrier and holding them back while we try to escape. Let me take your place, my spear is designed to fend of people, while my experience with one might be all but none existent I'm a fast learner and I know how it'should supposed to be used."

Liam knew his argument was weak, but if prevented fighting and kept the group safe then he knew he could do it. Liam was not always your hero type but as of late he had been protecting those whom he saw as weak. He wasn't sure why, part of him though Tuocs was rubbing off on him.

If Liam was really being honest with himself he wanted to take a look at these Digimon, both the ones attacking and the ones the men in blue had summoned. Did it mean that the others might be here somewhere. It was too early to tell but the chances looked better.

Liam was already thinking up defence statistics for if Ethan did listen to him. The spear and the Trident would be useful as it would allow them to vary their attacks. He wasn't sure what the best course was so he was hoping someone would give him a quick order of sorts to get him going.

Liam Crones|Faux: Biyomon|Tuocs: Gabumon|Trusy: Agumon|Valteir: Hawkmon
EXP:180
Current Mission biggrin igimon King
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon->KendoGarurumon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon
Valteir: Hawkmon
Bio
User Image

Hope the Kind
X Kaos X
Prairiefox
Ethan Kiritio Soul
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
UnHolyFudge
Sun Hou Yi

Sorry quick post haha, not really on much this weekend.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Attire

Kiro's mind rushed with many different emotions throughout the day. First falling from the sky, now in a strange area, then being chased by an army, now a mysterious Emperor know his name and his friends. What's making things strange is the fact that now Digimon are appearing left and right.

As the tamers were deciding what to do for the escape, Kiro was chosen by Sima Shi to follow him into the battle with Haru and Kutay. He didn't mind this as much as he knew he could trust Kutay and even Haru with his life based of the Freezeland experience alone. Kiro twirled his tonfa's around as he prepared to loosen up for whats to come. "Alright Sima Shi! Let's get this sta-" Kiro cut himself off mid sentence as he saw two others having a tussle. The blond hair tamer pulled his wing blade up to the tamer with the flute. Kiro remember the tamer with the flute to be Ethan from the Freezeland expedition. After hearing what was going down and the red haired tamer intervening, it was time for the Turtle Master to intervene.

Kiro walked between the blond haired tamer and Ethan. Using one of his tonfa's he slow swatted away the winged blade away from Ethan's face. "There is no need to for any of this. A weapon does not make the man." Kiro said as he then looked at the red haired tamer. "Both you should should be ashamed. The man just wants to help with the cause. I've scene this man in action and he can handle his own dispute his goofy appearance and weapon." Kiro said to both tamers. He then put one arm over Ethan's shoulder. "Don't worry about him! I'll make him my responsibility if it comes down to it which I doubt will be necessary." Kiro said as he tried to boost the moral of everyone. "We got this! I promise we will all survive this in one piece!"

User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Digital World | feeling :: Pursued | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: The Digimon King
Quest Level: S

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Nui Harime Theme | feeling :: Fml | AP :: 180
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level:

According to the man known of Sima Shi, Haru and company were to accompany him and his allies into battle against the army of savage warriors. In most cases Haru would try to handle the situation herself, but in her current state she was not in a position to refuse help. Not without her buddy at least. To her glee though she got to fight side by side with her onii-chans. Haru lifted her blades from her sides and entered a mindset suited for battle. To her every battle was a life or death situation and this was no exception. Even without her buddy she would not be defeated in hand to hand combat. Her onii-chans would not die while she was here. She took a few steps forward with a large smile and said a single phrase, "Ladies and gentleman, let the show begin!" Anyone who attempted to hurt her onii-chans other than herself would be severely injured. Ignoring the background noise that was Ethan and a young man she prepped for battle.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Confused, Hopeful, Determined | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: A simple operation while looking for the others... maybe?
Quest Level: C

ON HOLD
Current Quest Name: Digimon King

Nikky tilted her head in confusion as she heard a male shout in her and Iris' direction. He didn't look like he was part of the initial group she was with.. More importantly was the male speaking to them? Maybe... but Madame? Nikky turned to Iris. "Umm Iris... Do you know him?" She asked the girl between gasps of air while her own hand was still in the green haired girl's. Nikky certainly didn't, at least at the top of her head she didn't think so. "Umm... Were you talking to us?" The girl asked the male as he caught up with them. She couldn't really say that she liked the term as it made her feel old, especially so since she was only eighteen. "If so just Nikky is fine..." She said with an awkward smile.

When the group came to a halt from their life saving exercise of a run, one of the three who claimed to know the answers to their questions addressed Kiro, someone named Haru and another by the name of Kutay. The three named were told to follow the apparent leader of the three strangers while the rest of the group had to separate themselves between aiding one of the men with the gate for their escape while three battled the army to buy time for said opening of gate? Nikky wasn't too sure; things were going by too fast! Turning to face the small army she could see blurbs of non human looking things behind the soldiers, but she couldn't quite make out what they were. Looking back at the men, she saw the men raise their weapons to the air and then a bright light surrounding the weapons only to reveal soon after beings she was familiar with; digimon! She didn't quite understand what had but she had no doubt in her mind that they had somehow summoned digimon by their side which made the girl all the more hopeful that she'd see her friend again.

If Nikky had Hana and Kukkii by her side she'd offer to fight in a heartbeat, but her alone? She had no experience in physical combat whatsoever so she'd only be an easy moving target or a sad distraction at best. The brunette was unsure as to how useful she could be with handling the horses for their escape, but she thought that she'd probably be less of a burden on the group if she weren't in battle. "I-I'd be a dead-weight if I were to fight... but I-I'll help with the gate!" She might have started her sentence hesitantly but she continued with a firm tone at the end. There seemed to be a debate of sorts involving the brown haired male who was with the female brunette earlier and his wanting to fight with his flute? She couldn't really weight in on the conversation since she wasn't familiar with him or his battle prowess, but she thought that if the male brunette himself thought that he himself could handle it then he should go for it.

[[Sorry about the delay... Been having a terrible combination of a busy schedule and writer's block >.<;;]]

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image

Sun Hou Yi

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

Hope the Kind

lief_7

Prairiefox

Ethan Kiritio Soul

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

KiroMishima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ethan

The brown haired tamer held his battle flute tight, he knew he could be useful in combat at least with his skills in Martial Arts and felt that even if he didnt know how to use the flute in a fight,nor did he know why it had been beside him either, but he felt that if he did fight he would be able to figure it out slowly. Quickly however it became apparent that he was not welcome in the combat team, mostly because of the flute or at least that was what he got out of it. The First one to make this clear was a blonde haired male that Ethan had quite literally only one memory of, and that was of when he first was zapped into this place. Unlike the others he didnt seem to be at all familiar to him! But now he was pointing a blade at the brown haired male because he volunteered to fight! The words he spoke basically stabbed the male in the heart, especially the last part that he had said and even though he didn't flinch you could literally see the sadness on his face. Despite the kind smile he kept and the calm expression his own low self esteem decided to boost the mans words, making it seem like he wouldn't be useful or even able to help. He opened his mouth to speak, like he was going to comment or argue when another person approached them to make himself heard.

It was Liam, the man who seemed outgoing earlier and the way he spoke was at least a little bit nicer than the threatening blondes actions. He basically volunteered to take his place in the group and even though Ethan had basically already made up his mind after hearing Donovans thoughts, all Liam did was make him feel worthless and untrusted. It seemed like he was also trying to prevent any infighting, not like there would be any since the moment Donovan put the 'Group' first the brown haired males mind automatically backed down feeling like it would be better. "I...I guess you can take my place Liam, you and your spear.." He spoke quietly, feeling like everyone would speak the same way to him or at least thats how he felt at first. That was when something unexpected happened, at least in Ethans own experience. Kiro showed up, whom he fought alongside of in the Freezeland mission he gave a bit of a smile and felt the spirit return back into him." Thanks Kiro, That means a lot to me." He nodded, and then said," I'll let Liam fight though. Maybe I can help force the gate open. "He gave a weak smile, honestly if he felt like Kiro wouldn't hit him he felt like hugging him. 'Darnit Cam! Making me think of hugs now.'

KiroMishima

ZarAburame

Lief_7

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:25 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User ImageUser Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If this was a movie or a story, this would be the part where main characters would be... running away from the unseen danger to get to safety before there was at least 10-15 minutes spent explaining the circumstances that the characters were finding themselves in.

Instead... Iris was looking at the closed gate that taunted them with it being their one way out. Furthermore, she was gaped as an option seemed to be fight while the rest found a way to open the door. Oh and did she mention that it was going to be four people against a 'small' army with some of those said small army soldiers had the ability to summoning digimon. While she confident in defending herself. A new weapon and a new world was NOT the time to test if that statement held ground here. Iris followed after Jia Chong, taking Nikky's hand. It seemed that others like Nina had Iris' idea as well and went to assist Jia.

"Huh?" Iris so was focused on their safety and this craziness that she didn't realize that another person was looking at her. With a mask it was hard to see the person's face but Nikky asked if she knew him and Iris didn't know do to answer as her mind was fuzzy on parts.

Iris was relieved when Nikky agreed to help the other with Jia and the gate. She felt like more secured now that Nikky was safe.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:I had no say in at all....
OOC:
Mood and Feelings: 0_0
Exp:100 [Bronze Rank]

Party:

Missions:
Fight Lunch: Battle to get your meal.
☑Escort and Rebirth

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Hope the Kind
X Kaos X
Prairiefox
Ethan Kiritio Soul
lief_7
KiroMishima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

Sima Shi waited for the warriors to decide where they are going an noticed a small quarrel with who should be aiding Deng Ai. Two people were against the one with the battle flute to fight lowing the poor man's moral. Luckily Kiro was there to back him up. Sadly he changed his mind on what he wanted to do due to pressure. Sima Shi walked towards the approaching enemy army. "Mishima Kiro! Hiyashi Haru! Shikikaso Kutay! It's time!" The young lord said with his back facing the group. "We are going to charge into the center of their army! But before you three go in, summon your Spiritual Monster from your legendary weapons!"
He then charged into the army. Slashing his way through to get to the center.

(Kiro, Haru and Kutay can now use weapon's as a Digivice. You can only summon one Digimon but can bring them out as any level your RPC is allowed to use. You're Digital Aura's color depends on the faction your RPC is in. (Wu = Red Wei = Dark Blue Shu = Green)

Sima Shi:
Kutay
Haru
Kiro

Deng Ai:
Donovan
Leonardo
Liam?

Jia Chong:
Nina
Ethan?
Nikki
Iris
Camden?

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

KiroMishima
Crew

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:22 am
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | EXP :: 120 | feeling :: Scared | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((Such an awful post DX I won't be on til tomorrow Im working a pre-release at work tonight and won't be back til tomorrow afternoon...but I promise I'll fix this when I return! As well as return to my normal activity work has kept me so busy this week it's not even funny))
mission

Camden ran as quick as she could with the others until they were stopped. Ahead of them was a large gate blocking their path. The prior mentioning of a Dynasty, and the introduction of a emperor no less, made her think of even more questions than she had before. Even stranger that they knew them as "warriors". Camden was chef, a tamer, a panic attack expert, but a warrior? While they were stopped them men began to give out orders, but it was all happening so quick between them and an upcoming army she felt another panic coming on...The remaining two men introduced themselves- and prompted their own set of weapons- and called for them split into groups to help out. A chill went down her spine thinking of choosing to fight. Nina mentioned to let those who know how to fight, well fight, and Camden agreed and followed her along with Jia Chong to the gates. While they focused on opening this gate Camden was shocked to see digimon entering the battlefield,"D-digimon!? Wha did they git digimon!?" She looked back and forth from the enemy digimon to the man,"Wha shud we du?" She was also beginning to worry at seeing Ethan, who was only armed with a flute, going with the group to fight. Maybe she could trade weapons, considering she was a little afraid to use these...curvy whatever they were anyway.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

Ethan Kirito Soul

X Kaos X

KiroMishima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:57 pm
LEONARDO GRAHAM

User Image

"I do not hide from the world with this mask, but rather..."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Humans mingled in with Digimon for a glorious battle against what was most likely a rival clan of sorts, a battle that any intelligent person would try to evade, but these men led by Sima Shi passionately would die for what seemed to be there emperor. Leon didn’t know whether to commend them for their loyalty or mock them for it, on one-side it showed true dedication to a cause that they believe in, but was this unknown cause worth losing their lives for? Questions that would eat away at the young tamer as he so foolishly decided to assist these men, and other tamers in hopes of making it out with his own life. Though, if the idea ever entered in one of these people’s heads to attempt to command him, he wouldn’t hesitate to retaliate, even if it was in vain. Refocusing himself on the oncoming mob, whose distance grew ever so smaller, it would become apparent that three other tamers were given the ability to summon their Digimon. Though the way it was worded by the Emperor was very odd, “…summon your Spiritual Monster from your legendary weapons!” A very odd vocabulary and way of referencing what he not too long ago learned what were Digivices, but the amount of attention put towards the specifics of his own whereabouts wouldn’t be heavily focused on. It was already obvious that they were either in the past due to their passé clothing or the Emperor’s odd way of speaking. Readying for oncoming onslaught of Digital Creatures and humans, the ex-crime boss would answer the girls briefly, “No you don’t know me, none of the tamers here do, but I need associates to make it through this situation we’ve found ourselves in.” One of the girls addressed herself as Nikky with a gruff response he voiced, “I am Leonardo or Leon for short.” The other girl’s name was Iris as stated by Nikky, and the rest also pitched in their names as the conversations and arguments went on. A small list of names to remember, Ethan, Kiro, Kutay, Haru, Donavon, and Liam, amongst others, who slowly began to regroup as the horde slowly grew closer, and their numbers more visible. Gripping the metallic trident tightly, it would only show his nervousness for this oncoming onslaught, which would obviously leave many dead or injured. “A battle of fools is what this is…”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"...I protect it, for it is not yet ready for greatness"

<Digivice>
Partner(s)
NONE

Equipment► War Trident and the Mask
Current Arc► ???
Current Mission► ???
AP► 10
Rank► Bronze
Background Music► Unravel (Acoustic)

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Prairiefox

Cuevas_506

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Attire

Kiro's sighed in disbelief after hearing that Ethan chose not to fight with Deng Ai. It rustles his jimmies to see someone with good intentions getting only negative comments. "Well alright man. I if you say so." Kiro said as he took his arm off Ethan's shoulder. He then heard Sima Shi call for him and telling him to summon his 'Spiritual Monsters' from his weapon.

"Wait what? From my tonfas?" Kiro was puzzled about how to do so but then realized that they were probably just a different form of a Digivice. Like his father's ring, they probably work just from concentrating and bringing out his Digisoul. "Well it's worth a shot! Alright DynamoPlug time to summon you out!" Kiro said with excitement. He griped his tonfas tightly and closed his eyes. He focused on bringing his Digisoul out. After a few seconds, he began to emit a dark red Digi-Aura. His tonfas began to glow a bright white. Kiro lifted his right hand's tonfa into the air and shouted. "DYNAMOPLUG!"

A giant white light emitted in front of Kiro and the others. From the large aura appeared a giant green turtle-like monster. It's eyes were at first pure black but then appeared white eyes with red pupils. The giant monster let out a giant roar.

Kiro's jaw dropped after seeing the awesomeness of what just happened. "Holy s**t! DynamoPlug! Is that you?" Kiro shouted to the giant monster. The monster looked down at the tamer and nodded. "It is me man! You were probably expecting Kamemon but it's ME! JUMBOGAMEMON! It seems that I have Digivolved to a higher level from Swajinmon! But holy crap I feel amazing! I think I can bench press a planet! Oh and also I heard everything and was shouting at you that me and the others are inside your Digivice that transformed into tonfas! Guess you couldn't hear us! Also i heard you talk to that girl with the blue hair over there. She sounded like such a d**k man." DynamoPlug said awkwardly but because he was a giant turtle it sounded so freakin sexy.

"Well then...well its awesome to see you again buddy! So it seems that you heard everything about the current situation. What do you think about it man? Should we follow Sima Shi?" Kiro asked looking up at his Digimon.

DynamoPlug nodded and then positioned his body at the charging army. "Don't worry about your flank! I got your back!" Kiro nodded as he began to charge into the army. "Let's make up for lost ground buddy!" Kiro said.

DynamoPlug opened his mouth. A white light emitted from his mouth. "HYDRO LASER!" Said the JumboGamemon as he shot a giant water laser blast in front of Kiro. Hitting the apposing army up to the point where Sima Shi was. The attack left a giant gap where the tamers could walk to the center of the army with no sweat. "WHOOOOO! HOLY CRAP! MY DIGIMON IS AWESOME!" Kiro said as he went down the open lane with his Mega Turtle Digimon behind him.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Digital World | feeling :: RAMPAGEEEEE | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: The Digimon King

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:26 pm
Donovan Zanker
Just like bugs, I am not so easily erased.

User Image
Donovan was happy when Ethan stepped down. If another person's blood was to be shed he'd rather it not be on his watch and he wasn't sure how much punching could really do against trained soldiers or even bandits, whatever was charging at them. Donovan looked at the other two men that had volunteered to fight and smiled. "Trust me these blades might not look like they are good for groups but why would I charge into a group like the main group is? No we should cut down the ranks from the sides like a pincer rather." The blonde moved his arms a bit and frowned. "These fancy sleeves restrict movement." He ripped his sleeves off but kept the metal bracers and shoulder pads on. "Much better." He smiled and the watched the others.

He watched Kiro glow and then suddenly summon a digimon which appear to be his friend. Donovan looked at his swords. "Oh so that's how it works." He wanted to try it but had a feeling there was some sort of mental block preventing him so right now fighting with his blades would be best. "Alright lets go boys. We don't want to leave our friends waiting." He Donovan walked forward slowly his blades down at his sides as he neared the army. The weapons were actually nice as they hands were never exposed so they could deflect other weapons with ease.

Donovan was noticed when he was not far off from the army and some soldiers started to break off from the large mass and charge towards him. "Ahh the fun begins." He said as he charged into the group steel clashing as the fight broke out.

I do not fear, for I am fear.

health: 100% | feeling: Excited | XP : 0
mission

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

Deng Ai did not care for the argument for who was to go or not. After the three warriors were finally decided, he decided to speak up. "Alright! It looks like Lord Sima Shi has taken the plan into action! It's time for us to go! You there! Stop courting with the female warriors and come defend the front line!" Deng Ai commanded with a agitated voice. He turned around to see that the blond haired one already charged in to defend the rest of the group from the army. "Hmm...He seems rather reckless to go in and defend the group without an order. I like him! And without a Spiritual Monster aiding him." Deng Ai said as he tightly gripped his lance. He turned to glare at the red haired warrior. "You do not want your friend over their to take all the glory do you? Come on! We need to protect Jai Chong and the others!"

Deng Ai then charged and attacked the army. Using his lance to strike multiple enemies and knocking them away. Gallantmon followed behind and began swatting away the Renamon's. "Remember to summon out your Spiritual Monsters to aid the defense!"

(Donovan, Leonardo and Liam can now use their weapons as a Digivice. You can only summon one Digimon but can bring them out as any level your RPC is allowed to use. You're Digital Aura's color depends on the faction your RPC is in. (Wu = Red Wei = Dark Blue Shu = Green)

Sima Shi:
Kutay
Haru
Kiro

Deng Ai:
Donovan
Leonardo
Liam?

Jia Chong:
Nina
Ethan?
Nikki
Iris
Camden?

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:34 am
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Run | feeling :: Confident and Proud | AP :: 180
mission

Quest name: Digimon King

Haru had been told she was able to summon her spiritual monster through her twin blades. How was she supposed to call a monster from a pair of blades? Haru however knew if she didn't do what was asked of her that her friends wouldn't be able to be alive much longer. As the army raced towards them she could feel her heart beat quicker. She knew what to do. She just didn't know how. She grabbed her blades by the hilt and began to imagine a creature with tremendous powers. Powers so great no one could rival them. She could see the image of a warrior unable to be matched in battle begin to take shape. A warrior who was worthy to be Haru's partner. A monster with the speed and strength to take down this army.

In a blinding yellow light a noble and honey colored creature appeared before them. She didn't realize who it was at first until the annoying buzzing sound that constantly swarmed her every day life appeared. It was her one and only partner, TigerVespamon. The golden bee warrior stood proud with its twin sabers shining a bright blue. To be reunited in the face of danger, this could not be better. "What took you so long buddy? We got some people to body bag."

TigerVespamon simply laughed it off as if nothing had happened. "I get trapped in a pair of swords and the first thing you tell me to do is body bag an army of men. Not even wonder why or how I came or why i'm in mega form. Straight to the point as ever Haru. If it is your command it shall be fulfilled." TigerVespamon took to the vanguard of the team and within seconds emerged onto the battlefield. In the same instance he appeared he immediately began to spin causing a spiral to appear on the battlefield. Anything that entered the storm would be immediately sliced into pieces by TigerVespamon's Royal Meisters.

Haru on the other hand walked at a slow pace onto the battlefield without a single care in the world. As any warrior attempted to attack Haru she would effortlessly cut them down until they fell on their knees. Almost as if they were kneeling towards Haru. In the heat of battle Haru was unmatched, a true queen of sorts. The ultimate hunter had taken the stage.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:07 pm
LEONARDO GRAHAM

User Image

"I do not hide from the world with this mask, but rather..."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Glory. This equates to glory for the man known as Deng Ai, glory, Spartans believed death through battle equated to a beautiful death, but the idealism was barbaric. Merely thinking it left a foul taste in the ex-crime boss’s mouth, which he would make evident to the warrior. “Don’t speak of the current situation and invoke a false sense of glory, we aren’t here for glory. Most of us aren’t even here out of choice, your so called Emperor brought us here to fight a war that doesn’t concern us. A war most likely you couldn’t finish without assistance,” words that would slide like razors as spoken, but would easily make clear his position on the current situation. “Now let’s get to fending off the opposing faction.” Following after the one known as Donovan, Leon heard him speak of a battle plan, a pincer formation in a situation like this, where the mob was splitting up and attempting to send multitudes at one person would be troublesome (well in his own personal opinion). “Your name is Donovan correct? Well wouldn’t you find it much more preferable to corral them into a kill zone, and go at them all together? Because a pincer-type attack might not bode over well at the moment, it seems as though they plan on sending groups to combat one tamer at a time.” This was a turf warlord’s mind at play, someone with ample years of experience in small excursions, but if the same principals apply in larger scale warfare, then his plan might bode over well with Donovan. Though, the main issue at hand is the ability to take another’s life, which is what has been sincerely eating away at the young tamer’s mind. It is not assured if the rest of group is willing to take another life, but hopefully this pressing life or death scenario might force a few to take lives. Though the stress of the idea would most likely take a toll on the mentality of these tamers for a short time, for under the reign of the Riggi Family as an enforcer, it had donned upon that taking lives would become a necessity. It traumatized him, left him scarred with the face of agony and fear as the metallic trigger screamed fire in the poor life’s direction.

It was a cold December day in the cranberry bogs of South Jersey, it had touched maybe twenty-eight degrees all day, and the young tamer felt the wind turn the peak of the warmth into the negatives. Razor winds that made it feel as though one would bleed from exposing his or her face for more than a few minutes, but it was Giovanni (John Riggi), Ruggani and himself all passing through the bogs of Mrs. Meyers, a local elementary school teacher, in hopes of disposing of a teenager. A young adult about the same age as Leon was at the time, about nineteen or so, whom had drawn the attention of the Crime Boss Giovanni for stealing the Family’s money after being employed as an accountant. Giovanni’s brow furrowed as they reached the inner depth of the bog and stopped dead in his tracks, GiGi, as Leon had grown to call him over the years of service took note of his ever so worsening state. Giovanni had become very fragile and skinny over the years, and went from a solid two-hundred pounds to about one-sixty. A weight like that and with his height didn’t go well, he measured at six foot even, and his now greying hair also began to thin out. Carrying the unconscious teenager, Ruggani would walk forward and dump the still living body into a pond void of cranberries, Ruggani was a much larger enforcer than himself. To be sincere he was massive, six-foot seven, and weighing in at a solid two-hundred and eighty pounds, he owned a sincere talent for harming people. A much larger Luca Brasi he was, though he was void of intelligence, most likely a trait Giovanni loved for he followed like an obedient dog.

From the impact of being nearly thrown the teenager awoke and started to scream for dear life as he noticed the three men loaming over him, though the struggle would be in vain for he was hogtied viciously by Leon. “Don’t make this harder on us, Bryson. You’ve been stealing from this family for a while now,” spoke the young enforcer as Ruggani drew closer to kick him in the chest to cease his futile squirming. “Ruggani, don’t hurt him further, he’s been through enough already.” Peevishly spoken the young mobster looked at Giovanni, who stared at the two enforcers with an emotionless glare.

“You know how I deal with thieves infiltrating the Family’s pockets,” the crime-boss stated as his attention went towards Bryson, whose own expression turned grime with fear.

“Boss, but he is only nineteen, we can get him to pay u-.”

“No, he isn’t to be left alive. I want his head in a bag and sent to his family so they can see what our Family does to thieves. They’ll just end up paying up out of fear anyways.”

“And if they refuse and decide to press charges?” Leon’s voice had become a bit shaken by the unknown ruthlessness that laid dormant inside his employer, the young mobster’s opinion on Giovanni had been one of understanding and peacefulness.

“Well, then they will also join their son,” as the statement left the crime boss’s lips, a strong bellow of disagreement echoed, which resulted in both the enforcers’ boots striking his stomach. “Why are you arguing with me on the matter Graham, do you want to let him go and let him continue to steal from us? From you? Do you want your father’s treatment money stolen by some thief, who is using it to buy drugs from rival families,” now slightly agitated the crime boss drew closer to the young enforcer, which caused Ruggani to step closer to Bryson in attempts to not anger his employer further. “If you want your father to die, then so be it. We can let him go.” He motioned his hand for the brutish enforcer to release the prisoner, but was cut off by Leon.

“No, I’ll take care of this then,” words that came from the young mobster’s mouth with disdain, but he couldn’t put his father’s health at risk because of morals. “Hand me the machete Ruggani.” A large metallic blade was handed to him, and of course what proceeded was one of the worst occasions of his life. Though Giovanni’s plan to scare the family into paying what was stolen bore fruit, it still left a huge impact on the way he would see things in life.

Snapping back to reality, the ex-crime boss gripped the heavy trident and slammed it against the ground with a vicious fury. Becoming enthralled by dark blue, almost blackish energy, the jagged weapon would radiate and summon a small brick dinosaur, whose small petite roar did nothing, but agitate his tamer more. “ShadowToyAgumon… You know how I never gave you a nickname?”

Yes… Why Master?”

“Your nickname is now Alucard,” his face became tenser behind the mask with a tear streaming down to his chin, which drew the toy dinosaur’s attention.

Master… Are yo-“, with aggression the tamer cut in by slamming his trident once more, which erupted with a burning intensity, which caused the small rookie level Digimon to freeze.

“ShadowToyAgumon… Digivolve,” it was the sudden realization that the heartlessness that the ex-crime boss attempted to keep at bay was going to finally unveil itself once more, brought him to a near sob. It was this feeling of malice and anger that drove the trident to radiate with such intensity, but what drove it to such an extreme was the feelings of losing himself once more. Becoming the nightmare that would ensue only carnage and self-preservation at the expense of others, but the tears from behind the mask would break into a demented smile as his Digimon exploded into an aura of black data, which began to reform, but less violently.

ShadowToyAgumon slide-digivolve to...,” his form to shape of a humanoid figure, and his voice began to take a different tone. One much deeper than what was a high-pitched and cheery voice, “Myotismon.” Finally taking form, the creature that stood before him was much taller than an average human but besides that, no further humanoid features were apparent. Out of his digivolution came the echoing screeches of bats and unholy spirits chuckling as what seemed like a lanky vampire spoke, “How may I serve thee… My master…

“Alucard we have a mob of enemies ahead of us… Help these tamers and I destroy them,” a voice void of emotion leaked from behind the mask, which caught the digital vampire’s attention.

From that tone it seems the man that Ghoulmon had been speaking of is real,” he let out a small chuckle and began to lightly walk towards the looming mob and Leon followed at his side.

“I don’t know what or, whom Ghoulmon is, but you answer to me Alucard. So let’s finish this up and help out these tamers. We need to get all these brutes into a kill zone and wipe them out,” with that the emotionless tamer continued onward and Myotismon raised his pale hands, summoning a swarm of bats.

Night raid,” the vampiric creature uttered as the swarm began to viciously attack the mob, which brought on a grisly smile to both of their faces.

“Let it begin...”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"...I protect it, for it is not yet ready for greatness"

<Digivice>
Partner(s)
Myotismon

Equipment► War Trident and the Mask
Current Arc► ???
Current Mission► ???
AP► 10
Rank► Bronze
Background Music► Cleric Beast

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Prairiefox

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games