Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Trunk || Shinobi Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:06 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi nodded towards Kageoru as she seemed to be okay with her going. With that, she turned and stepped into the living room. With a wave buy, she exited the apartments, be sure to close the doors behind her. The moment she stepped outside, once she got onto the boat, she requested the man to get her to the farmlands as soon as possible. He used his Suiton chakra as they headed towards that as quick as the boat can handle.

[ Exit to Aburame Compound ]

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ The Sero | Apartments || Room 4 ]

In her old house, there was a whole room dedicated just to weapons, supplies, and anything nonperishable that would ever be needed on a mission. Her dad told her that it was originally intended for her younger sibling. That idea never came to fruit, so it became an organized store room instead. In that room, Kagerou watched her parents pack for outings countless times. She had stared around it numerous times while her parents picked out what would be needed when and why, thinking aloud for Kagerou's education more than they were for themselves.

It was that sort of well-stocked room with shelves upon shelves of tools and weapons that Kagerou was accustomed to looking at whenever she needed to choose for a mission. She knew she didn't have that here, hadn't had it since the flood that took the home of her childhood, but she still took a brief moment to look at the bare walls and empty ceiling as if they were filled. she resolved to rearrange some things in the room and bring in some more. Maybe tack up a few shelves. Although, she never had to work with interior designing before she who knew how well that attempt would turn out.

Her reminiscing lasted for barely more than a second before she focused on business. She needed to assess everything that was in the room, first. Although, a thorough check-up would need to wait for after the mission. A round trip was made around the small room, everything that could possibly hold anything either opened or pulled out. When Kagerou stepped into the center, she had a good view of everything the room held. She didn't know everything in the room, but she had already decided what she would need and a bit of what she would like.

Clothes she skipped over. She wore an outfit ready for active duty. After all, she had just been called to the Mizukage's office with the gaggle of other shinobi and kunoichi. Wasn't it only appropriate to wear one's work clothes when called by the boss? That's how Kagerou thought. Certainly, she could use some more protection, but at the same time, she was unused to moving in armor. It might affect her performance, especially if she will be out running a survival mission. The extra weight and unfamiliarity would sap her strength.

Brushes and other personal hygiene products were given only the briefest of longing looks. Brushing one's teeth was a luxury in the unknown wilds of an island thought to be haunted. Kagerou would just need to live with her hair being a tangled mess if she and the others didn't find a civilized rest stop within two or three days.

Kagerou's eyes fell on a thin band of elastic cloth as she was reminded of something, She walked over to pick the hair tie from the drawer, how nice for whoever arranged these items to know the gender of the occupant and accommodate it. Kagerou arranged her hair into a simple ponytail with the hair tie and the help of a mirror in the room. Hopefully, the arrangement would hold and help keep her hair from becoming a giant mess.

She moved to the closet next and pulled out a cloak and backpack that had caught her eye. The cloak would double as an insulation against any cold that might seep through the jacket she already wore and as a blanket/bed in the nights. The backpack seemed just about the right size for the mission, and it had an interesting patch stitched into the front: the red cross universal for medical help. It appeared that not just her gender but also her known specialization was taken into account when supplying this room. A quick look through the mostly empty bag showed that what little contained within were, indeed, basic medical supplies stored inside a box with plenty of extra room for any additions. A good supply of bandages and a few antiseptics. Kagerou wanted more, but she couldn't see any. She figured she'd need to go into the common room to find those.

Into the backpack went rope, some coiled metal wire, a large spool of string that she was pretty sure was meant for her to stitch clothes with but figured she could use on the mission (not to stitch clothes, of course). There was some chalk just randomly in a drawer. She tossed that in as well. Kagerou pulled what must have been a rod 10' long from under her bed, She couldn't find a water purifier, which was sad. The selection of mission supplies was actually pretty sad for the room. Then again, Kagerou wasn't allowed to touch most of the things in the mission supply room of her previous house, anyways, so it wasn't like she could have known how to use anything complicated.

The bag ended up carrying mostly a variety of different types of rope-like objects, a change of clothes, a towel, meager medical supplies, some matches she found lying around, some rations she found lying around near the matches, and of course chalk. There was a lot of empty space, even considering that a few more medical supplies will be going in. The cloak was draped around Kagerou's shoulders. To finish it off, her solitary hip pouch was joined by a thigh pouch on the other leg and a utility belt, both of which allowed her to carry a fair bit of more weapons.

Now, she just had to clean up everything. There wasn't much to clean, though. Most everything had been put back after being looked through.

Kagerou finished cleaning and stepped out shortly after Takeda called for her, the jingle of bells heralding her arrival. "Almost," she explained with an easy smile, "Give me a few more minutes. I still need to memorize the map, too." She was already rummaging around in a variety of drawers in the kitchen. She paused at a box of graham crackers, which she placed apart from everything else. After that, her search seemed to have some sort of focus it previously lacked. She still put away everything after taking it down, it was easier to clean that way than to come back to it after everything. However, she seemed to be picky about what she reached for. Fewer things were pulled off the shelves. The strange behavior didn't stop until Kagerou found the three ingredients she needed: graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows. There was also a fourth grouped with the main three, powdered milk, but after scrutinizing once the star three were arranged, Kagerou reluctantly put it away as too much of a luxury.

"Yes. Yes," she muttered to herself, "It's no good if we don't try to enjoy ourselves a bit when we can."

Besides the ingredients for the campfire s'mores were also the extra medical supplies Kagerou wanted. She wasn't just looking for snacks. She was just mostly looking for snacks, and it was a very special snack. Although, the problem of how to carry them presented itself. The extra medical supplies--more antiseptics, stitching tools and thread, pain killers, a few pieces of sweet hard candy, and two bottles of clean water--were a significant addition. Most everything except for the two bottles, which were literally just bottled drinking water that Kagerou found besides the fridge, was neatly arranged in the first-aid box. The medical box went back into the bag, joined by two water bottles. There was still some leftover space for the snacks, but the question of weight presented itself. Furthermore, Kagerou had wanted some extra room just in case the group came across something they needed to carry.

She pondered over the dilemma, looking back and forth between her bag and the s'mores ingredients. Everything else had already been neatly returned to their original positions, so this was really it. Kagerou considered quite seriously, very, very seriously.

Royal Oatmeal

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image
.xthat's right, we're always poisoned with greed. xxxx we quickly get tired of what we obtain and throw it out. xxxx and then we quickly find our next toy, and say xxxx "i don't have anyone but you"
IN THE END, I GUESS IT'S LIKE THAT::AFTER ALL, HUMANS ARE QUITE SELFISH
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
even i'm like that, slowly being dyed - IN A DIRTY COLORxxxx◈◈xxxxthat's why I'd rather scream it all out - LOOK, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO ME

The girl told him to wait just a few minutes, and he sighed a small bit, never one to just accept sitting around for too long. "I'll leave the scroll on the table, I'm heading to the island. If you need anything important but don't have the room, just put it in a bag and I'll take over from there at the location. While the sword was plenty enough in weight for the team already, he'd grown used to it over the years, and it was next to nothing to him at the point he was at. There were pouches on his left and right thighs for his ninja tools. Other than that and what he already had, Takeda could think of nothing else to help him survive.

With everything said and done, the boy walked out the front door and left it open just a tad if Nozomi needed to come back for anything. She didn't have the access to enter, so it was only natural. Then he was gone, running off towards the location. It was mission time, he didn't have the luxury to just walk and enjoy the scenery.

[Exit]

(My shortest post in the guild yet kill me)

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ The Sero | Apartments || Room 4 ]

It was with a heavy heart that Kagerou had to face reality: the graham crackers would crumble during the mission before they could be enjoyed. Disappointed, Kagerou put the graham crackers away, but tried to look at the silver lining in the clouds. At least now she could fit in the chocolate and marshmallows and still have room left over for any knick knacks the group may need to pick up.

Takeda had already left, and Kagerou had sort of mumbled a goodbye and a wave when he did so--she was too occupied by the very serious matter of s'mores at the time to give a full farewell. Now, it was her turn to leave. Hoisting her bag over her shoulder and liking its weight, Kagerou sauntered out of the room. She almost closed the door, but then remembered the scroll was still in the room. Another trip in and out to retrieve the scroll and then she closed the door. The arrangement was to meet at the docks, so she didn't see any reason for Nozomi to come back to this room.

Taking her time, Kagerou made her way to the docks, scroll opened in front of her as she memorized and moved at the same time.

Exit to The Mother Gates

Royal Oatmeal

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor looked over the ledge for a brief moment when approaching her apartment. She just caught the glimpse of a leg moving into the shadows. Good. That meant tattletale would claim this as a home for herself. She moved over to the door of her assigned living space and opened it; venturing inside for the first time since she heard about it. Her Belongings had already been moved it seemed. She found her clothes on a bed in a room at the end of a short hall with its own little bathroom. No bath, but a stand in shower was available. That suited her just fine.

She left her door cracked just slightly and got a change of clothes and stepped into the bathroom. This door she closed and pressed the little button lock as she stripped out of her leggings and the rest of her silk costume that hadnt been removed yet. She hung them over a vent to dry out a bit as she tried to coax a fair temperature out of the water. The most she accomplished was a luke warm spray. "Yeah...that seems about right." She said to herself more than anything. She would at least be able to step inside, soap herself up and not feel like hell warmed over.

After her shower she dressed in a simple pair of loose fitting jeans and a t-shirt. She had to resort to a small piece of rope through the belt loops on her pants to keep them in place. She settled them just on top of her hips. Eventually She would brush her hair out, then sit on the end of the bed, pulling a book on kikaichu from her bag and reading to try and decompress from the recent events. The quiet was deafening.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

A low whistling would come from down the hall, a rattling of chains rhythmically beating out a rhythm to the echoing boot step. The sound would be rather noticeable given the silence of the Shinobi Hall, as many had chosen to call this place. No one came here without clearance, and only shinobi had the clearance necessary, and very specific, hidden members of the working staff. Perhaps as the younger girl laid back upon her bed, a book in her hands with tired, hungry eyes scanning their way through a beautiful page about different breeds when a soft whispering would come from her windowsill, where a strangely robed figure now stood with legs hanging down mostly to the floor. A pair of hazel eyes stared out at her with a strange mix of exasperation and calm, as if they were rather bored, but willing to be here for reasons of their own. While familiar to some of the older members of the village, it was doubtful the genin would know the person before her on sight, though the symbol of the Mist stamped into the steel mask over her face might give away an allegiance to her new home.

The figure tilted their head in her direction before speaking in a voice clearly altered, giving no truth nor clue to the gender of the speaker. "I heard you lost something important in some sort of nightmare. How are you holding up?"

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

Taylors eyes twitched just slightly in recognition of the sound approaching. She thought she was out of the nightmare and now she was hearing chains. She slowly started unsheathing her misercorde from the leather sheath under her pillow, when the figure addressed her. Not hostile, going by the speech. She was suddenly self conscious of her days laundry scattered about the room. Her costume however was at least hidden away, out of sight of any prying entities. She sliipped a piece of ribbon into her book so she wouldnt lose her spot then closed it, resting the tome in her lap. "Grue. My partner. I had him since I was little. A large tarantula. But hes gone now so I guess I have to make due without him. I still have tattle but shes currently hiding. Shy one." She said in a soft but thoughtful voice as she examined the facts. "Ill have to live with his death though. Gone and will never be able to keep me company again." She said as her head tilted back onto the soft pillow under her. It was too soft for her tastes. Noticeably so at the moment. "But I'm probably in trouble for not helping with the wounded after right? Showered and relaxing in bed while others are bleeding? Did we even lose anyone else to the nightmare? Was grue the only casualty?" She asked suddenly curious.

lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:52 am
User ImageEnter from Halls of White || Hospital

Kagerou didn't know if she would go so far as to say that she appreciated puns. It was a sort of unwanted habit that she picked up from her dad's frequent, well, dad jokes. If she wasn't as easygoing as she was, then she very well could have been one of the masses that would have groaned at Noemi's way of speaking. However, seeing Noemi, or anyone, smiling was worth the mild discomfort brought by the word play.

On their way back to the Sero, Kagerou spoke to Noemi about her plans, explaining that she needed to head back to the Sero's apartments first to grab some things. Everything else was kept rather vague because Kagerou didn't really have any specific plans. The closest thing she had to a plan was to just go with the flow and see how things went.

When Kagerou reached her room, she unlocked and entered, habitually saying, "I'm back," as she took the first step in. The room, of course, was dark and quiet. She flicked on the lights on to reveal a room that probably looked a lot like the room Noemi was assigned. "Come on in and make yourself at home," Kagerou motioned Noemi in and told her what she was going to do, "So I'm going to make a beeline for my room to sort through my luggage. Then I'm going to poke into my team mate's, Takeda's, room real quick to get the things he'll need. After that, we can go shop for some get well gifts and make to the hospital like a bee to the flower." Some of it had probably already been discussed on the trip back to the Sero, but repetition never hurt anyone. Opening the door, Kagerou offered, "Sit wherever you like as long as it's in the common room or you can come into my room, too, if you'd like… I guess… yeah." The pauses only existed because Kagerou was looking into her room to make sure it was clean enough for a guest. Turns out that it was, so Noemi would be perfectly welcome in there.

Kagerou's room, like the common room, didn't have any personal effects. She had only had it for a day, anyways. Kagerou thought back to everything that had happened, Everything had been neatly put away when she had last left the room. The only noteworthy object of interest out was a notebook laying on the center of the desk with its backside facing up.

Kagerou wanted to sort through her luggage before adding any of Takeda's possessions to it, so she made straight for her room just like she said. Her bag was plopped neatly onto the ground at the foot of her bed, being too dirty to actually go on the bed. The first thing she did once her bag was off was to free her hair from the confines of the hair tie that held it up.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 405/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:25 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Monk :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi was the ever diligent listener during their walk to Kagerou's apartment, always making sure to be next to if not just behind the girl so she didn't miss anything. It was a little frustrating when she started putting two and two together to see that the 'plan' was less of a plan than she had hopped, but she putting it behind her she was just happy to have company that acknowledged her. The remainder of the trip was thankfully uneventful, but part of her was still on edge as her bugs could vouch for by their constant swarming under her skin... the resolution to that nightmare came all too quick. It felt like a trap no matter how much her brain told her it wasn't, she could trust Jack after all everyone else did. So her eyes would drift from her companion anytime they walked past an alley way half expecting one of those memory stealing creatures to still be around. "What a day." She said softly, mostly to herself, as they walked into Kagerou's apartment complex. The building was largely what she expected from the outside, simple but simple in a good way. Standing behind the girl as she opened the door she found herself smiling at the green haired girls way of entering her apartment, largely because the apartment looked void of life. "Merci! I will be on my best beehavior. Wouldn't want to bumble this up, non?" She hummed as she followed the girl into the apartment room. Much like the building itself it was simple, probably what all the apartments looked like with perhaps a different rotation of furniture. She half listened to the plan this time while she looked around the room, taking a seat in a chair. "Oh ho ho. Why Kagerou, you have to take me out for a meal beefore you invite me into your room. Tsk tsk," She quipped as the girl made sure her room wasn't a mess, "I think I'll stay in the common room while you get ready. No rush." Kagerou disappeared into her room shortly after leaving Noémi to herself. She started humming a soft tune to help quell the swarm her hive was going through as well as take some edge off of her nerves, the nightmare was over now she had to help those more effected cope with the change. With the hive mostly calm she decided to be more of a helpful guest. Putting her big sister mindset on she stood up and walked over to Kagerou's room as the girl was finishing. "Leave any heavy lifting to moi! What kind of a guest would I bee if I didn't make myself useful." She said alerting the other girl to her presence, flexing slightly as a joke. More than able to bear the burden of whatever she was task with carrying.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Dollhouse :: Melanie Martinez

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:24 pm
User ImageNoemi's quip was lost on Kagerou. Not being sure what to say, she just sort of helplessly smiled in response right before disappearing into her room.

For someone without a plan, Kagerou fingers moved nimbly and efficiently as she unpacked the diverse assortment of belongings she had intended to take with her. Judging from the contents; which included basic medical equipment, implied a spare change of clothes, and the all-important marshmallows and chocolate; she had been planning an overnight stay over the course of the mission. That was all for naught now, though. The dirtied clothes went in as the first offerings to the laundry pile. Everything else was sorted right back to where Kagerou had picked them up from. The marshmallows and chocolate were gazed at for a bit before being set aside to be put back into the bag.

The reason why they weren't put back in immediately was because Kagerou discovered that not only had her pockets become full with who knows what as a result of the nightmares, but so did her bag. Unceremoniously, Kagerou flipped her bag over her bed and out poured a steady stream of candies and chocolates and whatever elses. It was unreal how much had been in the bag, far too much if she included everything that had been in it before. Setting the backpack aside, Kagerou emptied out her pockets onto the bed as well, grabbing fistful after fistful of knick knacks. Like with the bag, there was far too much filling her pockets for it to be possible by the laws of physics. Every time she reached in for a good few grabs, it felt like her pockets were brimming once more. It eventually emptied, though, and Kagerou counted out loud, "23 pumpkin things, 13 neon toothbrushes, 14 sacks, 9 please don't let them be dead roaches, 29 tiny buckets, 6 I hope they aren't actual eye balls and if they are I hope them blinking doesn't mean they're alive, and 1 pair of toy cat ears." Again, she had to wonder at how all that managed to fit, even with the help of her backpack, and in the midst of her wondering, the pile of treats that hopefully weren't tricks shook. It trembled. It parted. A white paw shot out of the candy burial, like the dead rising out of their grave. It tapped around a bit before finding a steady a foothold as it can in a pile of loose candy and out followed the rest of the paw's body. "And a white caaat popped out before meeee," Kagerou sang to the tune of the 1st day of Christmas as she wondered just how she managed to miss a cat of all things. It wasn't a small one, either. It was large, for a cat, and hairy. Like cats were wont to do, it meowed and then proceeded to walk about as if it owned the place. Kagerou, in her defense, was too shocked to say or do anything but silently accept that she now had a cat, .

That was about when Noemi came in. Kagerou's smile would welcome her in. The cat would just sort of look at the buzzing genin as if she had somehow offended it. Not for long, though. It would almost immediately look at a random part of the ceiling or something. "Um… Well," Kagerou looked tried to think of something for Noemi to help with as she walked over to the closet and pulled out a fresh set of clothes for herself just in case she decided to stay overnight at the hospital. The idea came to her after she had put the clothes into her bag. "Ah, actually," Kagerou asked as she motioned to the pile of candies on other miscellaneous items of questionable nature on her bed, "Did you get anything like that recently? I'm thinking some time during the nightmare? Do you think they're safe?". Kagerou had picked up the white cat ears and already an impish glint was beginning to show in her eyes. Almost as an afterthought, Kagerou added with a daring smile, "Because, you know, if they're safe, don't you think these would look absolutely adorable on Shadow?".

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 420/435

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Monk :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi locked eyes with the fur ball that was wandering the not so surprisingly clean room, only to be looked at with such disdain she was slightly taken aback. Could the animal sense the insects inhabiting her body? Did it offend its nature to have a bee hive so closed to its habitat? feigning hurt she looked over at her green haired companion and pouted. "Why whatever did I do? Such disinterest, stings me." She said in a defeated tone just before the pun which put her smile back. Walking into the room she crouched down in front of the cat and attempted to pet it, just as her fingers were about to touch its back it moved away out of reach. They locked eyes again, this time both sharing a feeling of distaste for the other. 'Why I never!' She thought, springing back up on her feet eyes still locked with the beast before turning her attention back to the girl as she posed a question. Now that the girl mentioned the elephant in the room Noémi was surprised to see the rather large pile of candy. "And I thought my love for honey was a problem." She mumbled under her breath as she looked away from the pile of sweets and locking onto the cat cat ears the green haired girl was lifting as she patted her own person to make sure nothing have slipped into her pockets when she wasn't looking. A strange shape on her pocket signal that she indeed had been slipped something, pulling out showed a small flat rock with a rune engraved on it. "I got a rock." She said with a sigh only to perk up at the girls next question. Those ears on her kitty eared hero? Double the kitty ears? Her pink and brown eyes lit up like a pair of fire works as she gasped. "Oui! That would bee just mignonne!" She said with a sequel of excitement. Putting the chakra token in her pocket she moved closer, eyes glinting with mischief. "Try them on!" She said in a hopeful almost begging tone as her eyes danced with excitement.

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:51 am
User ImageMignonne? What was that? Kagerou had no clue. It sounded like some sort of pasta, but she doubted that was it if the context clues were any hint. However, whatever it meant, Kagerou got the gist of it. Noemi's excitement fueled her own and she was more than ready to don the kitty ears. However, she held some cautious restraint. "Hm, well, but what if," she began, but she didn't hold enough caution to finish the sentence before putting the ears on. Her initial reactions was a disturbed, "Gggghhhk," followed by a small spaz. The kind of reaction garnered from a weird, unexpected sensation, like ice suddenly sliding down the back and stepping into something suspiciously squishy.

Of course, the ears felt like neither example. However, there was an indescribable sensation when they bonded with her skull. It wasn't painful, just weird. Then once the feeling had passed, Kagerou could hear more than she ever could. Pitches higher than possible for a human ear were heard for the first time. Her initial review of the ears was a dumbfounded, "Woah," followed up by a detailed description more befitting of a studious individual like Kagerou, "It appears the ears connect to the mind, somehow. It's not painful, just weird. Once it does that, it extends the hearing range to superhuman levels or…," Kagerou's newly acquired cat jumped onto the bed and gave her an idea, "maybe it gives cat-like hearing levels?". She tried to adjust the ears on her head, and was quick to find that she could move them as she pleased, placing them on the top of her head or even right over her ears. This, she didn't bother explaining because Noemi would be able to easily see.

After feeling that she had worn the ears long enough to vouch for their safety, Kagerou gently removed them from her head. When they slid off easily, she was pleased to see that this was not some sort of permanent accessory. Kagerou twirling them around twice between her hands before spinning it into one hand that stretched out to Noemi. The gesture, if it wasn't obvious enough, was accompanied by the inquiry, "Do you want to try? I think it was pretty awesome to hear like a, I'm guessing, cat." These ears were very interesting. Most definitely interesting enough to give Kagerou reason to ignore the giant pile of candy on her bed and the yet unanswered question of what she was going to do with all of it.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 435/435

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:52 am
User Image

For a few moments Noémi didn't know exactly what she felt. Convincing her acquaintance to don the band of kitty ears seemed at the time a good idea, but when the girl started for a lack of a better word 'spazzing' she was throw into a fit of panic. 'I was right... the nightmare its stil-' Her thoughts were cut off by the girl regaining control of her faculties. The hive inside her barely had time to start buzzing in panic before they were calmed by a sigh of relief exiting the multicolored girls lips. "Merde Kagerou! Je suis tellement désolé... Are you still the well?" She asked with great concern as the girl continued testing the ears, her usually broken speech throw into wack by her panic. Her eyes still filled with worry as the green haired girl began to speak again, seemingly deciphering how the cat band functioned. Noémi's few found frown started to shrink as Kagerou started moving the band around her head. Effectively cutting the bumble bee's worry that the band might somehow root itself into the girls skull. The girls words caught up to her after a few moments, 'They increase her ability to increase her range of hearing? That would explain the shock to her system...' Her guilt did not fade even as Kagerou showed that she was more than fine after the little experiment, she had almost risked a left over trap of the nightmare just because she thought the girl might look cute with the band on. Her lips curled into a small almost forced smile as she accepted the band from the girls outstretch hand, leather covered fingers taking care to hold the band lightly to avoid damage. "But of course." She said softly, lifting the band over her head and slipping it into her abundance of hair, adjusting the band until it was no longer loose. She was right about the sensory overload alright. A chill ran down her spine as her auditory range was adjusted by the cat ears, she could feel the new vibrations in the marrow of her bones for a few moments as her brain tried adjusting to the new sensation. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and let herself acclimate. The eldritch chill left her bones after a few moments to adjust, heterochromatic eyes fluttered open. "That was, how you say, out of this world? I can scarcely beelieve it." She asked, finding it strange how her voice sounded with the additional ears. Her smile returned in full force now that she knew Kagerou wasn't putting up a tough front with the kitty ears, guilt washing off of her. "Now I look very mignonne... cute, non?" She said as an idea entered her mind, "You know, like... nyah?" She made her best cat impersonation a she lifted her right hand in a light fist and bent her wrist to emulate a paw. Her hive felt like a swarm of butterflies afterwards. Bursting into a fit of giggles, slightly more embarrassed than she expected to be after doing her impersonation of the cat in the room.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:14 pm
User ImageKagerou laughed alongside Noemi. She, too, had on a worried expression until just recently. Although, hers was basically just a reflection of Noemi's frown than because of anything more substantial. "Yep. You look very cute in those," Kagerou spoke her thoughts out loud, "The white ears go really nicely with the pink and brown. It really makes me think of ice cream now. You know, strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla?" The talk of ice cream reminded her, again, that she had a pile of sweets to deal with.

At Noemi's meow, the newly acquired cat turned its head to look… Well, it was facing her but rather than looking at her, it looked like the longhaired feline's mismatched eyes looked past Noemi. Blue and green orbs stared through the girl's cat-eared visage with disinterest before the cat as a whole circled around and leaped to the top of Kagerou's desk to paw at the notebook that sat on it.

"Talking about ice cream," Kagerou muttered as her lips gathered to the side in a thoughtful expression, "What do we do with all these?". Kagerou grabbed one of the roach-like chocolates and squeezed it to find that it felt, thankfully, like chocolate and not roach. Passing it to another hand, she rubbed together and observed the fingers that had just held the chocolate, noting that the chocolate didn't appear to melt even upon contact with body heat. There was definitely something special about these treats. A few moments of silence while Kagerou's thoughts scattered to think about various options at once and then they collected onto the decision she announced, "I'll take these to the hospital and see if Takeda has anything like them. It'll probably also be safest to try them there, even if it means incurring the annoyance of the doctors and nurses." She smiled as if that last bit about doctors and nurses was a joke but the way her eyes shifted to the side would tell the perceptive observer that it wasn't all fun and games. It didn't make sense for Kagerou to be the only one to get a mountain of sweets from the event. She really meant if anyone had anything like these, but if there was one person she was definitely going to see that had a high chance of having something similar, then it would be Takeda. The two had pretty much stuck together throughout the whole event. Same with Nozomi, but Kagerou didn't have explicit plans to meet up with her like she did with Takeda.

As a last minute idea, Kagerou grabbed the notebook that lay on her desk and slipped it into her backpack along with a map of the village that she had found lying around her room somewhere. The cat, its object of pawing gone, slinked off the desk and followed Kagerou to her bag, where it sat and meowed. Next went the chocolate and marshmallows. Then in went all of the sweets, sacks, buckets, and yes, even the toothbrushes. There was much less in the pack now than before, so everything managed to fit. She zipped the bag closed and slung it over her shoulder. "Clothes, reading, map, snacks, sweets," she recounted everything she had put into the bag off of her fingers, "Yep. I have everything I need. Time to get Takeda's stuff."

Only after having packed everything did Kagerou realize and she immediately asked, "Ah, you wouldn't have wanted to try anything in that pile of treats, right Noemi?". She didn't seem all that worried about, a relaxed smile gracing her questioning face. Although, she did add the warning, "Granted, if it were me, I'd wait until we were in the hospital at the least before trying anything after… well… everything." The memory washed back and Kagerou suddenly imagined the most terrible things that could come out of eating everything: cockroaches crawling down her throat if she ate the roach chocolate, the toothbrush turning all her teeth into the candy corn it resembled, and such disasters. Her smile faltered for a bit but was quickly rebuilt into something notably brave. She was trying her best to move on from those memories even if it had only just been earlier today.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 435/435

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image

Noémi tilted her head as listed to Kagerou's absentminded thoughts. "I-Ice crem?" She asked softly struggling to pronounce cream before the girl listed off the ingredients before putting two and two together, "Oh! So that is how you say crème glacée in this tongue. Oui my mother often called us her 'boules de crème glacée,' pardon... ice crem scoops." She had never been a big fan of the frozen desert so she never bothered to learn the intricacies pertaining to it in the language, in hindsight a mistake with how often people associate her with it. Slipping the kitty ears out of her neapolitan colored hair, stepping into the other girls personal space and putting it back in her hands before taking a step back. She was pointedly ignoring the cat in the room at this point, two could play at this game. Her smile grew more curious than anything as the girl started talking about the rather large pile of candies on the bed, "To bee honeyst, I was wondering why you dedicated your sleeping space to sweats. I also have the, how you say, sweet tooth? But even I put my honey in the cupboard instead of taking it to bed." She hummed out, peering over the girls shoulder. The candies were... something alright, definitely did not look to be appetizing in the least. 'Where those cockroaches? People eat bugs in this village?' She thought with a worry, taking a few more steps back as her hive began buzzing in disgust. "Oui, it would bee safer to test them there." She said in reference to the hospital to Kagerou's own vague nervousness. Maybe she could convince her not to eat a bug still? She rock in place on her heels as Kagerou continued to pack items into her beg before mentioning an unfamiliar name, likely her roommate. Shortly after the bag was packed the girl asked her if she wanted some of the candies. The mere thought of having to eat a bug was sickening to her, that would be like feasting on another human. Her eyes narrowed slightly before shaking her head. "Non, I shall bee fine." She hummed softly, still not having put together than the bugs were just chocolates. Turning on her heel she made her way out of Kagerou's room and back into the common room, all they had left was to venture into the other occupants room right? "I can carry this Takeda's stuff." She offered, half skipping her way into the center of the common room while she waited for the other girl to enter the room.

HeadlessKoko

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games