Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Feild Class] Like Daisies (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rikku Takanashi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:35 pm
Boss Hp: 105

Phew, ok. Now she had her breath back and had gotten the pain to ease! By this time, she had been pulled almost halfway to the plant. Fortunately, she had regained her breath and focus and was now ready to fight again!

Sitting up, she passes the shovel over from her tail to her left hand before stabbing down at the vine wrapped around her leg! The Snapdragon roars angrily as she easily severs the smooth appendage with the sharp gardening tool and pulls it off! Hopping back to her feet, Camilla transfers the shovel back to her tail and slides back into a battle position.

A more proper calming breath was taken this time as she waits for an opening. Fortunately, a opening came soon, and with it she also spotted the gash her shovel had accidentally left. Confused, but not one to let a good opportunity be missed, she lunges in with fist raised and strikes! This time, her fist hit true, and the dragonic planty creature roars in pain before lashing out with a vine! She knew it was coming, but was still in motion from her punch. Having no time to dodge the the hit, she winces as she feels the sharp sting on her back once more!

Pushing off the plant to the left, she quickly moves to a safe distance away before stopping to rub the new welt... Good thing she was used to claws, fangs, and her Sensei's rigorous training... She was sore, but still able to battle! She was getting tired though, phew. Looking around, she could see everybody was... Frowning slightly, she wondered if the beast was even halfway down...

Battle Stats
Hp:15/40
Damage Done: 11 (6 Regular Damage + 5 Shovel Damage.)(I think...)
Damage Taken: 5
Action: Regular Attack
Item(s) : A Shovel and a pare of Blue Gloves
Fear: Swift Strikes(T2)(Used), Battle Cry(T1)(Used)

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 pm
Boss HP: 104/200

Sacha tried to stand idly by for as long a possible, munching on treats from his pockets, but finally even he realized he'd have to do something before the teacher caught him.

He edged close enough that the snapdragon actually attacked him before he got around to it, but in retaliation he managed to snag it with his hand rake before the snapdragon could withdraw.

Damage: 1
HP: 20/30

Hand rake/Red Gloves  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

phantompanther13 rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 Total: 24 (9-36)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:10 pm
Boss HP: 103/200

Carlos should probably have been doing something. But he was distracted. He thought about using his fear attack but got distracted by a passing butterfly half way through. The result was blue illusion kittens everywhere that purred and licked the other people and the plant. One nibbled at the plant an attempt to taste it.

Not very effective.

Battle Stats
Hp: 28/40
Damage Done: 1
Damage Taken: 4
Action: Regular Attack
Item(s) : rake/ green glove

Quote:
so useful.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:18 pm
Not too far off from where the fighting was going on, Darcy was staring at the students like a disappointed father. He had hoped they would be able to handle it on their own. However-

"I supposed It couldn't be helped."

There was a crackle in the air before the garden seemed to have been covered in complete darkness. The only sound was a sudden roar that faded as light returned. Where the snapdragon once had been, there was nothing anymore. Just an empty garden.

And Darcy, standing in the center of the garden like he'd been there the entire time.

"You all did... alright given the situation. Now, just take a bulb and plant it where ever you like. I'll begin handing out your pay." He reached into his pocket before smiling, mouth full of fangs.

"The free food by the way is a free salad from the school cafeteria."

OOC

Class is over! Post SN for mini.
Learned ability is pending approval and I'll quote when its ready to go.

phantompanther13
poke mattix
Yayoi
Rikku Takanashi
Ramenli
Bloodlust Dante
OpticPeach
GrnGriff
Steal
Myoukin
Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:57 pm
SN: OpticPeach  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:56 pm
sn: poke mattix

Sludge screeched when he heard the crackle, then the world became covered in darkness even to his advanced senses, followed by a intensive roar that nearly deafened him.

When the light returned and he was able to see again, the giant creature they had been battling was now gone, replaced by their respective teacher.

...well, it was gone now. However he didn't like the way Mr.Darcy was smiling at them. It became clear, as the teacher promised them their 'free food'

Sludge was not impressed. He knew what a salad was. It was not very nice.

He grumbled to himself, chewing on the rake he had been amusing. Looks like he wasn't getting any meat today.

---------

Astra should have been fighting the giant snapdragon, but instead she had been somewhat distracted by....a few things. There were some lovely flowers that she couldn't resist looking at! And these flowers happened to have some delicious looking insects she could snack on while watching the other students hit the thing. So she may have been sitting back and eating bugs while everyone else was doing the hard work. Because they had to learn things while she had already graduated. It wasn't because she was lazy and didn't want to be smacked around into the ground like a fly or anything. It totally wasn't that reasoning.She had to give the other students chance to fight it too, it wouldn't do any good if she did all the work.

Or maybe she just wasn't very good at fighting giant plants, who knew.

Whatever the case was, it was now gone, the world suddenly going to black. Her feelrs may have gone up in alarm and she may have covered her mouth to stop herself screaming at her sudden loss of sight. And the roaring didn't help the situation either, since it sounded like something was about to attack them all and she was having flashbacks of giant lizard beasts and the like. But once everything was lit up again the fae was standing there acting like nothing had happened.

and they were promised free food. Astra liked salads, and she hoped she could add some bugs to it. A bug salad tasted great.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:29 pm
sn: ramenli

Finally, it was over, and it couldn't have come soon enough. There were meals to prepare, food to be eaten, and all sorts of other, non-class things to focus on.

Then Sacha's ears perked up at the mention of why he'd even shown up in the first place.

Free food.

At least, until he heard what it was.

"THE SCHOOL CREEPETERIA?!"

For those that did not know the smol boil it was probably a surprise to hear such a loud screech emit from the pint-sized body, but for those that knew him the reaction was only to be expected as he marched up to the instructor.

"YOU EXPECT ME TO EAT THAT...THAT...THAT GARBAGE?! WORSE THAN GARBAGE! I WOULDN'T SERVE THAT s**t TO MY WORST CRITIC!"

iStoleYurVamps
I am sorry but given the conditions Sacha cannot let this go.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:36 pm
ramenli

Darcy raised an eyebrow at the student's sudden outburst and only took a step back so he'd not risk touching said student.

"So." Darcy's smile has vanished replaced by a look of apathy. The student didn't like what was being offered? Suited the professor just fine.

"In that case, I suppose we can find you a substitute." He tapped his chin as if he had put thought into it.

"You're right, your critics would discover a flavor lower than garbage should you feel them cafeteria food."
Red eyes glared down.
"Your cooking."

The professor pulled out a single silver seed and offered to the loud offended boil.
"One seed is enough for a water from the vending machines. Do enjoy."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:52 pm
Feathers had been ruffled, but if the teacher was willing to see the error of his ways then it was possible Sacha would forgive him.

Forget the stupidity? No. Forgive? Perhaps.

Then the words filtered in, drawing a gasp from the boil followed by eyes narrowing in rage as he stared up, zero ******** given that he was addressing a professor.

"My food is a ******** blessing, not that an undead" the word was curled around the sneer on his lip, "would understand. I thought vampires were sophisticated enough to have palates but for once I must have been wrong."

iStoleYurVamps
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:01 pm
ramenli

That had certainly caught Darcy's attention. The smile, if it could be called that was saccharine and the professor looked more ready to backhand the boil than simply use words.
However laws had changed and backhanding students for being brats was no longer allowed. Ah, what he wouldn't give for it to have been 1000 years ago....

"My my." He circled the student hands crossing behind his back.
"Was that some racism I just heard? I do so hope not, given that such talk is not tolerated at Amityville Academy and is meet with harsh reprimands that may or may not include suspension."

Darcy was not the type of vampire to n** problems in the vein. He was the type to rip out and devour the artery.

"Now, what exactly was it you just said Sacha?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:07 pm
"That you're an unsophisticated t**t who wouldn't know flavor if it jacked off on your tongue."

iStoleYurVamps
Someone should probably stop him.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:19 pm
"Funny." Darcy reached into his pocket, pulling out a notebook along with a pen.

"Sacha- Racist language in class, Crude language, disobedience and disruptive behavior." The pen marks were brisk and neat, the professor not wasting any time.

"Shame really, Robbie has such talent. To see his descendant squander their own potential is rather disappointing. Anyway. I expect you in my office after school tomorrow. Failure to show up will result in more than just a detention cook."

Darcy looked at the boil, daring him to speak up.
"Unless I should skip the formalities and make a personal visit to your family about your behavior?"

ramenli

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:24 pm
It took several seconds for the vampire's words to worm their way into his brain, and by then it was too late.

Robbie.

This cretin knew his grandfather.

Jack it all.

He was still quivering with rage, but he nodded his head jerkily, and finally at the idea that this man could visit his family, knew his family well enough to visit had the blood draining out of his face.

"Fine," he muttered, stalking off before it ever occurred to him to ask where the man's office was.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:20 pm
Sn: Rikku Takanashi

After resting a bit, Camilla was all ready to attack again! Until... There were several blue striped cats everywhere! All looked strikingly like a certain blue Cheshire cat. Now that wouldn't typically have been a problem for the Dormouse ghoul. However, the moment she let out a surprised squeak, many golden eyes zeroed in on her... "Eeep, oh dear..." she squeaks before suddenly being pounced by many of the illusionary kittens!

"Eeek!"

Soon, muffled laughter could be heard as the kitten illusions licked, nibbled, and rubbed all over her! "Hah hah! C-carlos! Help! Heh, hah hah!" she cries as the kittens were relentless! Camilla also happened to have her eyes closed when everything went black so she didn't notice that part at first. What she did notice was the deafening roar that followed! "Eep!" freezing, she opens her eyes to... nothing.

Finally, sight returned, and there standing where the plant should have been was Mr. Darcy grinning proudly... Mmm... Did they fail? Fortunately, it seemed they hadn't. Still, the free food he mentioned turned out to be Creepeteria food... Ick... She'd be better off going home and making lunch herself... She wasn't sure she hadn't learned anything she hadn't already known. But, it was some good battle experience so that was a plus!

A salad did sound good. Maybe with a nice tea-sane. Her garden probably could use some love too. First however, she had to get away from these kittens!

phantompanther13
Carlos halp! Kitten attack!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:58 am
sn: Myouki

[[Will RP it out once I get home]]  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items