Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Who Will Post Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will *YOU* Post Last?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:27 pm
I missed out on Rabbit Doubt. There was one round after I joined, but it didn't last long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:55 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
It's my understanding that when the original GGG owner(s), Ootakujack and his wife vampyre, handed the guild over to Lil Brat (of which was supposed to be temporary), they made her promise to continue not banning anyone for inactivity. And that is why there are over 6500 GGG members. I'm still running across maybe 1/2 a dozen join requests every month. The very few that get declined are usually because they didn't include their age, as is requested on GGG's Home Page.

Several years ago, GGG used to be listed on the Gaia Guilds Page as one of the most popular and active guilds on Gaia.

I remember when this place was hopping. There was always something fun going on. I think you are the only crew member posting. Looks like the guild has been abandoned by the captain & vice captains crying  

sara_fairywing

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:23 am
Good morning!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:23 am
sara_fairywing
Faerie KatrinaZ
It's my understanding that when the original GGG owner(s), Ootakujack and his wife vampyre, handed the guild over to Lil Brat (of which was supposed to be temporary), they made her promise to continue not banning anyone for inactivity. And that is why there are over 6500 GGG members. I'm still running across maybe 1/2 a dozen join requests every month. The very few that get declined are usually because they didn't include their age, as is requested on GGG's Home Page.

Several years ago, GGG used to be listed on the Gaia Guilds Page as one of the most popular and active guilds on Gaia.

I remember when this place was hopping. There was always something fun going on. I think you are the only crew member posting. Looks like the guild has been abandoned by the captain & vice captains crying

We definitely had some good times around here! Crew member I Ceymore Ratz has posted a little bit, but not very often. And I think one of the Vice Captains lost access to his account awhile back, and has been posting lately under another account of his. ninja  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:25 pm
I remember Rabbit Doubt always being on the top or near the top in the game room, but I never got into it. By the time I started to look into it to consider whether or not I wanted to try joining, it was when it was falling apart because of some disagreement about the leadership and the writing style, and I think they never did finish that game.

From my understanding of skimming it, though, I think the game was that everyone was rabbits except one who was a wolf pretending to be a rabbit and everyone had to try to guess who the wolf was until they either found the wolf or everyone had been falsely accused and executed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:19 pm
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Bee Bloom

High-functioning Noob

26,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:51 am
yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut HAPPY DONUT DAY!!!! yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:04 am
*splut*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:28 pm
cat_ninja *keeps Nei from posting last*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:23 pm
Kits Rose
cat_ninja *keeps Nei from posting last*
*cat attack*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:16 pm
cat_xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:14 am
Nodnol ---:>

142 Silem  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:46 am
I'm not going to let you kill it, Nei! You've already killed the other one!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

sara_fairywing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:45 am
User Image

cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes cat_burning_eyes  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff