Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 |[ Engan Ryokan ]|[ Seaside Inn ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:17 am
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
๑๑๑๑ Taking a couple more sips as the tea seemed to calm his nerves, he placed the cup down as he nodded towards Yuna's reply. As she made a quip about him and fire, it took Hideo a second to catch on until his eyes followed where hers went. Looking down at his hand he chuckled lightly, scratching the back of his head with his left hand to avoid some stinging. "Yeah I guess I should try and wrap this up or something, but I'm thinking the springs will take some of the edge off of the pain. It actually wasn't fire that did this, it was a chakra burn. I had a clan technique backfire on me quite literally, and the end result is this slight mark of shame. I take it in stride though."

Taking another long sip after picking his cup back up, he pondered the question she'd just posed to him. He didn't answer immediately, instead sipping once more while thinking on it. Placing the teacup back down finally, the boy answered as best as he could. "Sometimes. I think I worry more about not having enough of it. There are some things out there that require way more than I feel like I can muster at this time. As much as I want to know more, I just think there are some techniques that exist which I'd best leave alone until I think I can handle them. If this burn is any indication as to what can possibly go wrong, I'd hate to lose a limb or worse because of hubris. What about you? I'm surprised you spent any time at all training with your Jian instead of ninjutsu considering how often teachers mentioned how well you could succeed at them."

bb3000ae

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:34 am
User Image
Even a copy. Can surpass the original.

(Y)una (M)ugen

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX

Yuna listened intently as he spoke, fidgeting some when she was asked. "I'm...kinda in the same boat." She said knowing what he meant all too well. "You're lucky to be apart of a clan who has worked on your jutsu for generations. My bloodline is just borrowing other bloodlines." Yuna said as there was no real great legacy to her craft, just copying. "So I worry the same about what if I mess up and something goes wrong, or going to try and failing completely under pressure." Staring down into her tea, the doubt began to fill her like a cup of tea. "What if I just can't handle the abilities of real bloodlines."

|| Sunagakure || Genin|| D-rank ||
|| Mokuton || Ranton || Jiton || Katon ||
Chakra Points: 435
Stamina Points: 145

User Image
Luo1304

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:50 am
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑ A silence filled the room as she responded, Hideo finishing his first cup of tea and proceeding to pour more water into his cup. Waiting for the tea to infuse once more, he could see how daunting it could be to be in Yuna's boat. He already felt as if he were being held to a pretty large standard, but for her the pressure had to feel infinitely worse in a different respect. It wasn't any wonder why she'd stayed away from delving into any of that just yet. "Well, sometimes living up to a legacy generations strong isn't as easy or lucky as you might think. I'm the only Hyuuga in our class, and I'm pretty sure other than my dad the only one in the village. I felt almost at peace when visiting my family in Konoha, I didn't feel as alone or held to a standard. No one there thought my eyes were weird, or even more so expected me to be as great as the name that has preceded me for generations. Sometimes it feels as if I have the pressure of my entire clan resting on my shoulders in Suna, like I have to strive to be better than them because here even with my decorated dad, I'm the first Hyuuga in Suna to be seen starting from the academy. I've always kind of felt like all eyes were on me."

As the tea finished infusing the young genin took another precarious sip, before continuing. "So I guess you can say I understand to an extent how you feel. Your fear is also your greatest asset though. You don't have to live up to the expectations of anyone but yourself. There isn't generations of history backing your bloodline, there isn't some crazy history of nothing but pure success. In this manner your shinobi career is what you make of it, and no one else can say otherwise. Being one of a kind can seem tough, I know it all too well. But also, that means you are as unique as they come. I think you'll figure it out in time and tailor your abilities to who you are and who you want to be. Hell, if anything your training is an indication of just that, doing what you believe is in your best interest instead of what you've been told." With a light smile and small nod, Hideo sipped his tea once more. His body was beginning to not feel so tense, and he began to feel antsy.

bb3000ae

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:13 am
User Image

(Y)una (M)ugen

{ OoC: I am heading to bed, but will be on tommorow. Feel free to do anything in the meantime.}

XXXXX
XXXXX

Yuna finished her tea as he spoke. Their was truth to his words and points she hadn't though of. "I guess life is just hard on both sides of it." She sat down her cup and wiped her mouth. "Seems like lineage doesn't help as much as I thought." Yuna was glad to hear Kideo's story. She thought she had to be born into her abilities but even then seems like you still need the hard work. She stood up and yawned. "I'm going to nap or I am just going to be useless the rest of the day." Yuna said walking over to the door to her bedroom, she removed her ninja tool pouches and sword and placed them against the wall. "No practicing those all seeing eyes in the hotel room, alright Hideo?" Yuna teased as she gave a wave and disappeared into her room and passed the hell out on the bed.

User Image
Luo1304

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:44 am
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑ Nodding towards her responses he agreed with her fully. "Yep, things are just never easy for a shinobi it seems." Finishing his second cup of tea faster than than first considering how much the water had cooled, Hideo stood as Yuna headed towards her room and said a couple of words before she turned as he muttered back, "Hmph, I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough even if that were my intention. Enjoy your nap though." As she disappeared into her room, the Hyuuga went into his own after neatly taking his katana off and placing it against the wall closest to the door.

Sliding the rice paper door open and closing it behind him, Hideo changed into the loungeware provided and put took a towel with him. He decided he could hit two birds with one stone by soaking in the onsen for a bit and resting his eyes. Walking out of his room and subsequently out of the balcony door, he shut it carefully behind him as to not disturb his napping partner. Making his way to the springs he headed in on the left side where the men's area was. Walking in however, he noticed the area was empty which was nice, but it was due to how dirty the place was. Looking around it became clear there were no attendants around to keep up with the place. After further inspection he found work uniforms piled in a corner, it seemed the workers had decided to take the day off. "Ugh, I was gonna help tomorrow not today," he muttered to himself. The innkeeper must have mixed up the days Hideo had agreed to help out, and now he found himself unable to relax.

With a short "Tsk" the genin walked briskly back to his room, opening the patio door quietly and leaving it ajar as he grabbed his katana and walked back out. As he got to the springs he looked around for a moment at the landscape. "There," he muttered as his eyes fell on a rocky wall of sorts which lead to the garbage disposal area. 1/2

Walking back a few paces with his katana still sheathed in hand, he unsheathed it quickly and with a quick swing let out a gust of wind in an arc. Quickly, all the debris in the area was picked up in the gust blowing over the outcropped wall into the garbage dumping area. Jumping over the wall to the other side as he sheathed his katana, Hideo opened the gabage bin and then hopped on the opposite side of the debris which was in the area but still scattered. "Retrieving wind technique" he muttered as a gust swirled under all the paper and pebbles he'd collected, levitating towards him and over the garbage bin. Releasing the jutsu as everything floated over the bin, all the debris dropped into it and he shut it closed. Dusting his hands off he hopped back over. [2/2]

After returning his katana to the room and where it was before, Hideo returned to a now clean hot spring area. Dipping into the water slowly until he sat submerged up to his shoulders he let out an "Ahhh" as his body seemed to almost thank him. Rolling his towel up and placing it behind his head he slumped back and closed his eyes, falling asleep after twenty minutes of pure relaxation. It was heaven.

After about two hours however, he woke up suddenly from a dream. It seemed there were some other guests coming to enjoy the springs. And while Hideo could have stayed longer, he felt he'd gotten his fill for the day and decided to retire to the room. Drying off, he made his way back to the room and into the bed on his side. It couldn't hurt to sleep for a little longer, and so he napped casually until something awoke him.

Chakra: 350/360

Techniques Used:
Shinkūken [ Vacuum Sword ]
Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ]

Title: Clean the Hot Springs
Information: The hot springs are beginning to become cluttered and mucky, and the workers are on vacation. Go to the Village hot springs and clean up the garbage.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Maximum Posts: 4
Note: Please note that this is maximum posts. If you cannot complete the request within the allotted posts, you fail.
bb3000ae

(Same here after this one. I'll pick up tomorrow.)

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

(Y)una (M)ugen

XXXXX
XXXXX

Yuna woke up feeling completely refreshed as she rolled out of bed to her feet and walked out of her room. She walked over and pulled some cup ramen containers out of the pantry and set them on the table as she boiled some water and poured it into the cups. Yuna sat down and waited for them to be done. With a deep breath she made a seal and held out her hand as wood started to sprout from it and blossomed into a shield. With a smile she retracted the wood back into her and continued to sit at the table. Easy at the kitchen table, but on the fly who knows. She sat waiting on Hideo.

Wood Release: Threefolded Wood Shield 1/1

User Image
Luo1304

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:16 pm
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑ From his closed room door, a loud yawn and groan could be heard before some shuffling, as if someone were either getting ready or looking for something, Sliding his door open Hideo stretched out just past the entryway, taking a deep sniff of the ramen while twisting his body from left to right then right to left quickly, causing some cracking to be heard. "At last, I feel a lot better and well rested for now. You?"

Walking over and taking a seat back at the table, he spied some cold tea left over from earlier in Yuna's old cup. Holding a seal parallel to his chest he concentrated on it as the liquid rose out of the cup. It took a second, but droplets of water began to form from the air as Hideo used chakra to pull the molecules together quickly as it all coalesced into the same pressurized ball. Releasing the seal the water plopped back into the teacup it all hovered over, however this time it was filled to the brim. He'd figured the technique would be something simple he could practice while waiting on food and Yuna to answer. [Water Manipulation] 1/1

bb3000ae

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

(Y)una (M)ugen

XXXXX
XXXXX

"Completely" Yuna said as a couple minutes have passed and the ramen should be ready. She pulled back on the lid and mixed it some as she took a bite. "Not bad, but I really need to learn how to cook. Did you know they have cooking ninja? Some fight with food, some make food that boosts you ability, and some just make good food." Yuna informed eatting her ramen, some people took up blacksmithing but cooking could be just as powerful.

User Image
Luo1304

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:50 pm
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑ Opening the lid to his own cup of ramen and picking up chopsticks next to it to mix the ingredients as Yuna spoke, he raised an eyebrow. "Not really. Well, I knew there were shinobi that studied herbs for ingestion, but I didn't know there were such things as cooking shinobi running around. Makes you wonder how many different types exist out there that we don't know about." Funneling ramen into his mouth barely stopping for air, Hideo noticed just how hungry he had been. The boy didn't stop eating until more than half of the meal was in his gullet, coughing slightly as he seemingly came up for air.

"Anything we can maybe help each other do today? I don't know about you, but I just dropped all the money I had on that katana."

bb3000ae

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image

(Y)una (M)ugen

XXXXX
XXXXX

"Same, I really had no plans so i'll follow your lead." Yuna said, she was just killing time til her shield was ready.

User Image
Luo1304

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:37 pm
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑ "Well, I guess we could get some training done somewhere around here. I know you said you wanted to get some done, so today seems as good a time as any to do so." Finishing his ramen hastily, Hideo let out a small burp. "We can train in the open communal area between all the room patio's. I asked earlier for the shinobi mission list they have out here to be delivered to the room, so after we get done out there something might pop up." Standing up and walking to the wall, he picked up his katana and slid it on his back before looking towards the back exit.

"If you need a training partner I'm up for it. Practice dummy's are all well and good, but I think it might be good for both of us to get a feel for the sense of danger involved with chakra natures we may not know much about. I think by training with each other we can better prepare ourselves for anything we could encounter. Not to mention it might be good for us to understand how one another operates. I don't know about you, but I hear exams are right around the corner. Last I heard I remember there being some squad aspects to it, so training together and some missions might do us some good."

Walking towards the back door and sliding it open Hideo walked outside towards the most open area. It seemed apart from the men in the onsen, they were the only people staying in the inn currently. That was some good news to hear, he gathered their training might have otherwise disturbed others.

bb3000ae

(I figure we get some jutsu out of the way and maybe try the Snatch and Grab I mission then lead into the Thieves Guild II mission. If we have time we could do both I & II if you want, but I figured we might as well skip to two.)

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image

(Y)una (M)ugen

XXXXX
XXXXX

A knock at the door got Yuna's attention, she opened it and was handed a message saying to return home. How this message found her, no one would know. "Looks like we need to head back Hyuuga boy." She said holding up a letter, they gathered their stuff and exited.

-exit

User Image
Luo1304

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image User Image
Out of one frying pan and into the flames. When Atsuko had been at the pet shop he had been told that the inn had some sort of work for him so it was the first place he went to. The others were likely hard at work here and there so there wasn't much of a reason to check back on them. If he needed them to meet again he'd just send messenger birds, as it was now his birds were outside of the town so he'd have to wait until he was finished for the day. They were a small group for the time being so there was no issue with all of them splitting up to cover more ground. He did have one idea that he'd have to share but that would wait.

Opening up the door to the inn Atsuko would approach whoever seemed to be the most in charge, whether it be the bartender or someone similar, and pull back his hood so his face was more visible.

"I heard that your inn was looking for people to help with work? I'm a mercenary with a lot of free time on my hands, and I'd be happy to lend it"

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Tenshuyami
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:58 am
[[ Given permissions from AOE for these missions to take ]]

The inn keeper was a rather large man with an equally large moustache. Magnus, his name, informed Atsuko he had a rather massive list of things to do and after a brief conversation Atsuko took the following missions and went to work.

The Weeds! The Weeds! - D Rank
Clean the Hot Springs - D Rank
Supply Counting - D Rank
Material Retrieval - D Rank
Market Prices - C Rank
Escort the Carriage - C Rank

Missions Gotten

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 am
User Image User Image
The over all missions he was given was well, rennovation. Plain and simple the place was getting rather shabby and they didn't have the proper time to get to fixing it themselves. Well Atsuko didn't have any expertise what they were asking wasn't to extreme and could be done by just about anyone, which was right up his ally.

The first thing on the list of things to do was weeding outside of the building. Weeds had over taken the front and choked the life out of any wanna be flowers that might have been trying to bloom. Asumo wouldn't be able to do much to help his master out but did enjoy winding and walking through the tall grass before it got cut.

With the swing of a borrowed scythe Asumo cut down the tall brush into a more manageable state before he got on a pair of gloves. Now came the dirty part of the job. Atsuko didn't know which was a weed or what was a flower so he took the safe root for now.

This safe route was asking the help of the inn keeper when he was unsure of what to pick and what to keep. By the end his hands were a bit sore but nothing that couldn't be handled. The way that the front looked was almost enough of a reward for him. [ Mission Complete : The Weeds! The Weeds! ]

Next up took place inside of the inn, which would lend a nice break from the sun that had been baring down on him. The hot springs needed a good scrub, what was once smooth stones now had a bit of moss here and there coupled with a loooooooooooot of algae. Atsuko feared by the end of this day he'd have his hands aching for triple the time they were used.

Unlike his weed picking he at least knew that everything had to go that wasn't rock or water in this room. His hoodie was removed, folded, and his undershirt as well. Borrowing a pare of shorts coupled with a bucket, sponge, and a brush to scrub with he made his way to the steamy area.

The water at least didn't look to bad. A little green, sure, but not completely unsee through. These were the thoughts that floated in his head as he went to scrubbing down the rocks and tiles in the steam room, as there was little else to keep his mind occupied.

It took a little while longer then expected but through the sweat and heat of it all he persevered. The rocks practically shone by the time he was done with them and the water looked a few shades brighter to. Atsuko was thankful to leave the steam filled room though, perhaps he'd come back when he could actually relax in it later. [ Mission Complete : Clean the Hot Springs ]

His body would be given a break for his next task but his mind would be in line to take a beating. Not because he had to think hard, no far from it, because he had to do something god awfully boring. Bean counting.

Everything in the inns supplies had to be accounted for and stocks had to be written up so Magnus had some idea of what they were working with moving forward. There was a time where they had all of this information written down but when Atsuko checked those records books they were far out of date, to much so to be used for anything current. With that option out the window he was forced to start an entirely new booklet for inventory.

Much of his time was spent in the back room and cellars. The inn had a large stock of food that all needed their own amounts, names, and expiration dates. Atsuko wasn't one to go lazy on lists so everything he did would be thorough and doubly accurate.

This left the booklet a bit thicker then one hoped but he was CERTAIN on what they had. Even the smallest items of little value were recorded. When he handed the book over to Magnus he got a reaction of both relief and stress, Atsuko felt a bit sorry for all that the owner would have to read. [ Mission Completed : Supply Counting ]

A headache settling in Atsuko was sent out now for his next few missions. The first step was he had to retrieve some nice flat stones from the nearby woods that would serve as a sidewalk for outside. It was a good idea, would be rather cheap, and only really required a bit of muscle to get them.

Making sure his hand cart could handle the load he waved to Magnus before heading out to the woods and the spot he had been told would be good for hunting rocks. Atsuko wanted to impress the man as best he could so he wouldn't settled for just any old slab of mineral.

There were many kinds of flagstones around but Atsuko only picked up and stacked the smoothest ones he could find, with sizes varying from small to large. Some of the bastards were damn heavy but he needed to pack on muscle regardless so he wouldn't complain. Making sure all of the stones were properly stacked he'd begin the labored task of dragging the thing back. Thank god for wheels.

With the cart being fully loaded Atsuko took a bit more time coming back but did it with enough gusto that he wouldn't be seen as running late. Once at the inn he unloaded all of the rocks by hand into neat stacks for them outside. Only once that was done did he put the cart away and wipe the sweat from his brow. [ Mission Completed : Material Retrieval ]

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers