Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:50 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks at maceal seriously "Maceal know once a lamia chooses a mate he or she stays with them forever, my father is still true to my mother even when she died but lamia leaders have harems to satisfy needs only and help the population. I am choosing you as my first love and mate even when death comes for you and all the dangers I will love only you" he moves maceal's hand to where his heart lied "until the day I die" he kisses maceal deeply and passionately  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

The young man stayed silent, listening as Fang spoke and went to a more serious manner. It was unexpected, but he nodded. "So after school I'll have to share you." He understood the principle from the Arabic cultures. Despite that he smiled when Fang said he would love only him. "We see this culture in Arabic countries as well." He fell silent for a short while before he softly traced Fang's face and lips with his finger. "I can live with that, while keeping in mind I'm the only one that has your heart. And I won't ever let you down." He promised softly before Fang moved in and kissed him, the young man smiled and kissed back lovingly as he entangled his fingers in Fang's on his heart, while he placed his free hand on his cheek.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:10 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang runs his tongue on maceal's bottom lip as he gently moved maceal onto the bed cushion as he hovered over maceal "I love you maceal my charmer~" he whispered into maceal's ear lustfully then he rescues kissing maceal deeply while his free hand tangled itself into maceal's hair gently  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man chuckled when Fang tickled his lip again, only distracted for a moment when he was moved onto the bed. Maceál looked up at Fang who was now above him and smiled up to him. "I love you too Fang. I'm happy to be called yours." He couldn't say much else before the kiss resumed and he could feel his pulse raising once more at Fang's touch, moving his free hand to slide over his arm and down his side gently.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:28 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang sneaks his tongue passed maceal's lips as his serpent tongue wrapped his lover's tongue playfully as he moved his hand holding maceal's hand above him placing it onto his neck growling passionately  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Though he was surprised a bit , he didn't pull back. Instead he smiled and closed his eyes enjoying it thoroughly as he hummed into the kiss. Maceál gently held on to him when Fang moved their hands up to his neck and played a finger down his chest with his other hand.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:51 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang leans back from maceal smiling "are you enjoying yourself my liefde?" He leans down kissing maceal's neck slowly as he moved the opening of the robes apart a bit as he bites maceal's collarbone carefully with his fangs (Google Translator)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 am
User Image
===============

User Image

"Sicher, meine Liebe" Maceál chuckled softly. "I definitely am, my Love." He smiled while Fang tried to speak to him in his native tongue, even if he was on the other similar language, he was trying. "I'm afraid I speak not even one word of your language, but maybe you can teach me." When Fang kissed at his neck and bit his collarbone, Maceál could feel himself react to Fang's touches and he gave in to the lust with Fang. He bit his ear gently, before kissing it and whispered softly in his ear. "You were close. He smiled before he continued. "You don't need to restrain yourself for me. I want to just as much." The young man was just being honest and he slid his hand down, caressing his side as he did before moving to unbutton Fang's pants.

((Or I assume his human form has one when he changes o.0 But you just said love in my language (Dutch) which I find pretty cool that you even looked it up lol. And I guess a timeskip will be in order soon. x3 ))

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:57 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang blushes bright red at maceal's words "ha maceal" he kisses him deeply while he sits up on to his tail

((Lamia are half man and half snake the upper half is human while the lower is snake so his ahem parts are hidden under tough scales where a real snakes underbelly would be, also I love learning about different cultures from my own since I taught myself how to speak Japanese since I was 15 years old))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:09 am
User Image
===============

User Image
(Ah right I forgot he changed to his snake form again. Belay that part lol. I also love learning languages! You used Dutch that time, Maceál's main language would be German, but those 2 languages are very alike. If you ever want to learn Dutch I'll be happy to help, but I don't speak German, need translator for that too lol)

"Hm, I didn't expect you to be talking in another language but Lamia and English." Maceál smiled in the kiss and sat up when Fang did still flushed as he held him lovingly. He was in no rush, though he wouldn't mind.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:58 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles at maceal " Portuguese is know through out Brazil along with other languages but I am not done yet my love" he kisses maceal's cheeks blushing

((I know German mostly because my bloodline context of Irish, Scottish, Italian, German, Austrian and native American plus my last name is Heffner which means from the earth or Potter in Germany))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:08 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál laughed softly when Fang mentioned the languages in his country. The young man wrapped his arms around Fang's waist as the other kissed his cheeks and smiled up to him "I'll brush up on my language skills." Maceál chuckled and gave a soft kiss on Fang's lips, teasingly tugging his underlip gently as he pulled back a bit.

((Very nice, I'm just boringly 100% Dutch lol. Well ok maybe not 100% cause if you trace back my family you end up in Ireland.))

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:18 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smirks while he let's his tongue pass his lips "haha your to cute" he leans back before pouncing on to maceal growling lustfully as he bites onto maceal's lower lip  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:40 am
User Image
===============

User Image

"Is that a good or bad thing?" Maceál jested to him before he was pounced by Fang. A bit rowdy perhaps, but he didn't mind any of it with Fang. Sure fangs hurt a bit more than human's but the young man wasn't even thinking about that. He fully embraced the whole situation and kissed Fang once more.

((Lol biting while in snake form, good thing Fang controls his form or that could end up pretty badly.))

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:52 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang kisses maceal back passionately while he slips the robes shoulders off of maceal's body as his free arm wraps around maceal's waist lovingly  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff