Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Leon and Sorcha's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:57 pm
MiniUrsa

"Yes, of course we can have something different..." said Leon with a smile. "How about some shrimp and vegetable omelettes? We can have bacon and fresh fruit on the side." He then gave her a kiss on the cheek... "Or is there something in particular that you would prefer? If you would, I'll gladly have it made for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 pm
MiniUrsa
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She thought for a moment, remembering one of her few homes. "Would maybe just.. poached eggs with hollandaise sauce be okay? And maybe peameal bacon? And some fruit.. that would be nice." Sorcha seemed to drift off into her own thoughts.It was usually a special occasion when she had such a fancy meal, even when free from such a life. Leon seemed to really only like "fancy" things, so she thought that he wouldn't mind her request.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:32 pm
MiniUrsa

"That actually sounds really good..." said Leon, his mouth watering at the thought of the meal suggested by Sorcha "Let's have it then. He picked up his cell phone and sent a text message to his chef, requesting that it be brought to them in bed this morning. He then set the phone down. "While we're waiting for breakfast, we'll have plenty of time to snuggle..." He wrapped his arms around Sorcha and pulled her close to him, holding her tightly. Diana began to nuzzle against her at the same time, a soft purr escaping her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:09 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

"I suppose that's alright.."
She yawned, feeling Diana there pressed against her along with Leon holding her tight. She thought back to some of her research, her eyes half closed in thought. She processed her situation over and over, slowly relaxing in Leon's arms. If it really was anything like the other homes, Diana wouldn't be comfortable here either, would she? The other pets often weren't happy. Not unless they were praised by the family of the owner. Specially given to them.

Maybe she'd be allowed her own pet one day. And her own area for her research. Maybe her memory could recover her old ideas, and integrate them with the new information from this large outside world she's in now. Maybe he'd help teach her.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:29 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon had just started to doze off when there was a knock at the door. The butler then came into the room, carrying a large silver platter. He handed Leon and Sorcha their breakfast. It was exactly what she had wanted... Poached eggs, served with a creamy, homemade hollandaise sauce. There was plenty of peameal bacon on the side... and the fruit was a lively tropical medley of mango, papaya, pineapple, and banana. After serving Leon and Sorcha, the butler turned around, setting a bowl of raw, organic white-meat chicken down on the bathroom floor. Diana yowled happily, pouncing off the bed and sprinting to the bathroom, where she began to eat hungrily. Being a domesticated Serval - an African predatory wildcat, she couldn't survive off of canned or dry food like a housecat - she needed lean, raw meat, three times a day.

Leon thanked his butler before he left the room. He then took a bite of his poached egg, smiling at the taste. "So how is it, my love?" he asked, hoping that Sorcha would enjoy it as much as he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:27 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha opened her eyes and took a deep breath as she smelled the food enter the room. She sat up slowly, being sure not to knock Leon or nudge Diana. She managed a shy "thank you" to the butler, her eyes growing wide at the food in front of them. As Leon started eating, she immediately grabbed at her own share of bacon. She looked at the fruits between bites, unsure of one in particular, deciding to simply not eat it. She seemed to really enjoy the papaya, and banana, favouring them greatly over the mango. And then she heard a question, just as her mouth was full. She quickly covers her mouth, trying to swallow her food quickly. "Mmph!" At the very least, the sound was quite positive, and she nodded her head in response as well. She still seemed to be avoiding the pineapple.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:54 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon was glad to hear that Sorcha was enjoying her food. After all she had been through, she deserved this. After a while, he had finished his breakfast. He looked over to see that she was done as well, except she hadn't touched her pineapple. "What's the matter, you don't like pineapple?" he asked her kindly. If it was something she didn't care for, he'd make sure that it never got put on her plate again. He was ready to go now... He planned on taking her shopping for new clothes today, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:12 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She finally finished her food, waving her hand in her face. "Last time I ate any of that stuff my mouth burned like nothing I've felt before. It almost felt like my mouth had bumps in it! The doctor said I was lucky I just spat it out and didn't really eat it." She takes one last bite of food from her plate, sighing from relief. It was nice to actually wake up, not worrying about the time or the temperature. Not worrying about.. well, much at all, really.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:50 pm
MiniUrsa

"It sounds like you're allergic to pineapple, then..." said Leon softly "I'll make sure that it never gets served to you again, my dear." Soon enough, he was finished eating. He looked over to see that Sorcha was done with her meal as well. Diana had left her empty bowl in the bathroom, and was now curled up half-asleep on the bed.

Leon got out of bed, stretching and yawned. He then walked over to the closet, getting dressed. He took a hold of Sorcha's hand, a smile on his face. "Are you ready to head to town and do some clothes shopping now?" he asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:40 am
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

"Oh! Alright. Let me just.. I gotta get dressed."
She stands quietly, moving to grab her clothing from the day before. She took it with her to the bathroom, changing behind the door. After a few moments, she peeked out before stepping into the bedroom again, holding the sleeping shirt. She placed it down on the bed, unsure of where to put it before standing at his side. "Ready. Do you think anyone will think I look odd? Or out of place?"

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:25 am
MiniUrsa

When Sorcha went to grab her clothing from the day before, she would find that Leon's maids had laundered it while they slept, so it would be nice and clean. Once she was dressed, Leon took a hold of her hand and led her downstairs. They could have ridden in his limo like they did yesterday, but he felt like driving today... It wasn't long before they had arrived at the garage. It was rather large, and there were about a dozen expensive cars on display throughout the room. Leon led her over to a sleek red Lamborghini Veneno, kindly opening the passenger's side door for her before getting in the driver's seat himself. He started the engine, pulling out of his driveway... "You don't mind if I drive fast, do you?" he asked kindly. He ordinarily drove like a maniac... But before he did it with Sorcha in the car, he wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with this.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:12 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha walked with him, linking her arm in his own. She looked about the house as they walked, curious about all the rooms. Before she knew it, they entered the garage. Vehicles were placed about, all sleek, in different brands and bodies. Much too flashy. She was lost in thought, scanning the room for something she might enjoy if ever given the chance. She shook her head. And then heard Leon say something.

"Drive.. fast? I.. suppose I don't mind." It certainly caught her by surprise. She was confused by the question, greatly misunderstanding what would come next.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:23 pm
MiniUrsa

"All right... just let me know if you need me to slow down and I will." said Leon with a grin. He reached over and turned on the car's satellite radio, and metal music began to blare from the stereo system. Once he pulled out of the driveway and onto the road, he floored the accelerator. They flew down the winding countryside roads at a breakneck speed, and he drifted around curves with incredible skill.

It wasn't long before they had reached the highway leading towards the city. It was, for the most part, a straight shot from here - so Leon shifted the Lamborghini into it's highest gear, pushing the expensive car to it's limit. The needle on the speedometer climbed well over 100 as they began to fly past all the other traffic on the road. "This is pretty fun, isn't it?" asked Leon, chuckling as he looked over at Sorcha  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

As they sped along the roads, Sorcha froze. She wished for the overwhelming limo to return, for sake of her life's safety. Her hands were gripping her seat tightly as their speed hit 100, and she thanked the Gods above that she did not have long nails. If that had been the case, the seats would easily have been destroyed in seconds. Her already pale complexion was near-white, but the expression on her face was determined. Her jaw was locked, so there were no requests for slowing down. No showing fear.

At least they'd get there soon.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:31 pm
MiniUrsa

It wasn't long at all before Leon had reached the city. He had to slow down and drive at a much more reasonable speed, for the streets were crowded with traffic. Soon enough, he had pulled up in the parking lot of a large shopping mall. He got out of the car, then wrapped his arm around Sorcha's waist and led her inside. Just as one would expect, there were a wide variety of stores here, selling clothing in all styles imaginable. "Go ahead and pick out as much as you'd like, my dear." he offered kindly "And don't worry about the price either, it isn't an issue. If you need any help picking things out, just let me know."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff