Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:12 am
User Image

User Image

Jican looked over at Kana. He had tried to show him even the worst fall was countered with going back in the saddle and it had avoided the same fear settling in him, but it would seem he had well managed the opposite. Hearing the other's question he hesitated a bit but he wasn't one to lie either. He sighed softly. "I could have, there were times they feared that but I came back. I still don't remember the years before the accident." He gave a small encouraging smile to Kana. "But I was trying to show you even the worst fall can be countered to avoid fear. Also that was not while just riding a horse. If you fall off it won't hurt much. Jumping I only allow if I think the student is ready for it and it will not be part of class. You'll be fine, I'll make sure of it." The Kitsune made a mental note to keep an extra eye on Kana during class. He knew that once scared it could take a long time before feeling better with it.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image

Kana frowns, but his skin turned back to normal then looks off to the side. "What if it wasn't a fall? What if its worst than that?" he asked and stuff his clammy hands in his front pockets. "Doesn't horses have fears of their own?" he asked trying to get know what horses are on a emotional state.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican listened to Kana before he smiled a bit. "They sure do. Horses are very intelligent and they would never harm a person purposely. But they do have fears and those are as different as other people's fears. Some fear fire, some fear snakes, some fear specific sounds. Just like you and me. They also fear something."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image

Kana wanted to believe about horses not harming a person on purpose, but he was doubtful. "A lot of those fears are the same as me so I guess they are relate-able when it comes to emotions" he said with a thoughtful expression on his face. "What do you think of Kiyoshi?" he asked Jican.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

((Sorry been overrun, could swear I had replied to you!))
User Image

The Kitsune smiled and nodded. "Very well so. Our horses are tamed but of course just like other species they do have moods." Hearing the question about Kiyoshi he thought to himself. Could he even give an opinion so shortly after? "Truth be told I can't really get a height of him. He seems rather on his own. But each have their own ways of course." He smiled calmly. "That said I am sure you two will get along at school with other students."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image

"The species of the horse determines its mood?" Kana asked curiously. "That is what most adults say about him and there are some that badmouth him when he is not around" he said. He looked doubtful, "I'm not so sure about that. Doesn't at our other schools and I always seem to attract the wrong kind of crowd" he said then sighed.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican chuckled and shook his head. "I'm sorry, no I meant species like humans, demons, or even cats or dogs and well I am sure all kinds of people also have their moods. And that is the same with horses. They can be in a bad mood as well sometimes." He feared he had been a little inadequate earlier in explaining it. This language wasn't his first one, regardless of always living here. "Well I won't badmouth him, I full understand we all have our own ways of dealing with the world. All we can do is accept it and move on. I hope your experience at Princeton will be better."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:15 pm
User Image

"So there could be a chance of a horse having a bad day?" Kana asked. He found the thought of it happening to be scary. "I hope so too while we still can" he said about a better experience at Princeton. "The school doesn't give much a good impression so far. Maybe that will change later on".
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh? Having bad experiences already?" Jican tilted his head. They had just arrived today, so how could he have a bad impression already? Granted it might be cause of their past with school. The Kitsune smiled gently. "I hope it will get better for you." It was a good place here but naturally they didn't have control over their student's actions.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image

"Not exactly. Yet" Kana replied. He looks off to the side for a moment then nods. "Um..." he begins to says then pauses feeling embarrassed and his cheeks turning pinkish color. "Would it be weird for us to be friends?" he asked Jican
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

To be honest that question came as a surprise to the Kitsune. No one had ever asked him that. Either cause they weren't interested or cause they didn't dare to. He then smiled and shook his head. "If you think away our roles for a moment, I am not that much older than you. Not that age ever mattered in friendship. I'd be happy if you trusted me enough to even see me as a friend." Jican didn't mind or think it weird at all. Well not weirder than someone asking if they could be friends. He wasn't exactly from a very social tribe. So this was definitely a new experience for him. "I'll gladly be your friend."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:38 am
User Image

Kana held his breath unintentionally as he awaited for the teacher's response. "Couldn't have guessed his age. Thought he was one of those people who are older than they looked, but I guess not. Age is, but a number" he thought exhaling. "Thanks, you won't regret" he said happily after Jican said he would be his friend.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 am
User Image

User Image

Jican chuckled when he thanked him. "Don't mention it Kana. Now what would you say of something to eat? It's not really dinner time yet but nothing wrong with a snack in between." He smiled gently as he started to walk to the mansion, purposely away from the horses, it was faster to just cross the stables but he didn't want to force Kana to pass them. "Just call me Jican. I'm Twenty-three by the way." The Kitsune said casually as he led to the mansion. He just realized he had never told them. Perhaps it would be helpful in their interaction around the mansion. Cause he sure didn't expect them to treat him like a superior, other than being the Mansion owner. He would be happy with being approached as a friend.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 am
User Image

"Sure" said Kana, "As long as carrots aren't involved" he added. He follows Jican as they walk to the mansion. "Okay, formality are so uncomfortable. I'm seventeen" he replied. He was guessing they were about six years apart if he was counting correctly. Feeling a lot better about being sent to a new school now that he has a friend.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican laughed softly when he mentioned carrots. "Sorry, carrots are reserved for the horses, can't make a snack of those." He answered calmly and looked back to Kana with a friendly wink. "See not that far apart." When they came to the mansion he opened the door and held it open till Kana had walked in and turned to one of the staff. "Mind making us some light pastries good man? Yours are always so delightful." He smiled to the older male who nodded happily and went to the kitchen to make the food.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out