Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Adventure tri. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:53 pm
Roveth of course would wave off possibly going out again and instead stick around in case Koushiro returned from resting, not to mention he had to re-materialize the incubator back into his laptop so it didn't take up any room, as for anything else, he'd make sure none of the other digidestined's partners were paying attention, and he'd quietly slip into the closet, and let out a muffled long string of expletives and curses about the situation that'd make -any- sailor blush with embarrassment.

Shiro of course would go with the others, looking amused in general, though he was tempted to let out his fox ears and one of his tails, he decided against it and just put his arms behind his head in amusement "eh, i think with the three of us Hyperion will be fine in getting him some clothes that don't make him look like Tagiru." he said in amusement as he walked along, looking about more to keep on guard and also take in the sights at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:18 pm
Given that Hyperion's fashion knowledge was limited to what he had seen worn by the chosen children he had either met through Crystal or who had visited him at the digital world hot springs resort he used to run it really left something to be desired. So, to start their shopping trip, Hyperion went with Crystal, Taiki, and Shiro to a nearby department store where they could look at clothes together and have him try things on to decide what matches, what doesn't, and also just to let him find his own particular style. After a while it was clear that Hyperion was favoring a lot of reds and golds to match his flaming hair. He also seemed to be favoring button-up shirts to make himself look a little more respectable, although that hair was definitely going to be difficult to ignore.

"Not bad," Crystal nodded approvingly once Hyperion was dressed in a golden yellow button-up shirt, cargo shorts, and a pair of reddish-brown hiking boots.

"Yeah, he actually kinda just looks like a regular teenager now," Taiki nodded in agreement.

"Like this you could even explore the city on your own if you wanted to," Crystal added with another nod directed toward Hyperion.

"Thanks, but I think I'll probably stick with you until I know my way around a little bit better," Hyperion responded with a smile and a slightly embarrassed blush. "And I should probably thank you all again for looking out for me like this."

"Come on, you've saved my life how many times? This is the least I could do," Crystal was smiling too. For the moment at least the troubles facing them with the infected digimon were marginally forgotten.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm
Shiro of course let Hyperion do his thing, while he himself went and got at least some clothes for himself as well, mainly some underwear and socks, and a new pair of boots since his older ones were starting to wear out and all. of course, one thing did pop into mind once they were leaving and all from the store that Shiro had actually thought of "you know, i just realized something... Hyperion's human for the most part and has Slashmon's memories... how is he going to get clean when he hates water with a passion?" he said, tilting his head curiously, given he didn't know how he'd really respond to that himself at least. just one of those things that actually popped in mind outta nowhere, so don't mind the innocent distorted hybrid over here much on it.. maybe?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:39 pm
"Oh yeah, that's right," Crystal hadn't so much forgotten as she simply hadn't thought of it until Shiro had brought it up.

"I'm sure I'll manage somehow," Hyperion gave a dismissive shrug. "Taking a shower shouldn't interfere with my combat abilities at least so it shouldn't be all that bad."

"Heh, I guess we'll see once the time comes," Taiki chimed in with a relaxed smile.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:03 pm
Shiro just chuckled, shrugging a bit lightly, before frowning a bit lightly and looking up to the sky, as if sensing something inherently off. "we should probably head back, before Roveth decides to come hunting for us or something, unless you feel there's something else we need to look into getting?" he said, looking back to Crystal and the others with a smile and all.

Roveth of course, being bored since he had no new reports to deal with, and a clear lack of anything to do except amuse the digimon partners if they were there, was to stare at the empty desk Koushiro usually sat at. of course, this led to Roveth getting an idea, and with a finger to his mouth as a 'hush' moment, he'd start moving and sitting down at said desk, and started 'casually' going through files, curious, maybe Koushiro had some games or something he could play... of course, what he found instead, was definitely files upon what had been going on recently, among other things, and it was making Roveth's hair stand up on the back of his neck and his anger to start bubbling up quickly, almost as fast as it does when he and Shiro argue about Sadame and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:32 pm
Naturally, by the time Crystal's group was headed back from shopping to get Hyperion some less conspicuous clothing for patrolling around Odaiba, Koushiro had returned to his office after spending several hours at home resting at the insistence of Tentomon and the rest of the chosen partner digimon hiding out in his digital storage space. And when he arrived what should he find, but Roveth prying into his computer like he owned the place when it was in fact Koushiro's very own private office. No doubt, Roveth could likely already feel Koushiro's annoyed and angry gaze boring into him.

"Hey Roveth, what the heck do you think you're doing?!" Koushiro's tone also held a note of panic because he really just doesn't like having anyone else touching his computers with the possible exception of Ken and Miyako whom he both knew to be competent and dependable. Roveth, by contrast, might have been competent with computers, but he was also still very much a rogue element in Koushiro's eyes, being unpredictable and very much self-serving.

Crystal, Taiki, Shiro, and Hyperion could all very definitely hear Koushiro's flustered yelling from the hallway just outside his office.

"Oh boy, it sounds like Roveth decided to help himself to Koushiro-san's database," Crystal sounded more amused than surprised, and not even the least bit concerned by this turn of events.

Taiki shook his head and sighed a little. "It's going to be impossible to persuade him to go home after this, you do realize that don't you?"

"We might not need him to after this," Crystal gave a slight shrug. "Once we find out what Roveth knows we won't have to keep digging for information that Koushiro-san hasn't been feeling obliged to share with us."

Hyperion gave a slight frown. "You mean the other chosen children have been withholding information from you? But aren't you all supposed to be on the same side?"

"Yes," Crystal stated firmly. "But we've also spent a lot of time dimension hopping and Koushiro-san isn't really used to Roveth being, well, Roveth, so he's been suspicious of us ever since we came back," she added with an exasperated sigh. "We figured he'd come around, but he's being stubborn about it and Roveth's temper hasn't been helping things in the slightest. I think this outcome is probably the best we could hope for at this point."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Roveth of course had looked up, not from surprise at being caught by Koushiro, but the raw -RAGE- he was emitting in general as he stood up and gave Koushiro a -very- much, in his eyes, justified death-glare at him "you know, for being a smart person, and a genius level IQ, you are such an IDIOT!" he said, slamming his hands down on the desk "when were you going to tell us Mimi was back in town? when were you going to tell us about this new Chosen Child named Meiko and her digimon Meicoomon? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US YOU'VE BEEN WORKING WITH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND THE TWO YOU'RE WORKING WITH ARE FORMER CHOSEN CHILDREN LIKE US!?!?! WELL!?!? WERE YOU JUST PLANNING ON HAVING US KEEP DOING THIS DAMN WILD GOOSE CHASE YOU HAVE US ON IN HUNTING THE MISSING SECOND GENERATION CHOSEN CHILDREN!?!?! OUR TEAMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE COOPERATING TOGETHER AS ONE UNIT, NOT TWO SEPERATE ONES WITH ONE CLEARLY BEING LEFT OUT OF THE LOOP!"

Shiro of course was not surprised as he sighed, shaking his head lightly "not surprising, given Roveth -has- multiple times asked to at least collaborate information between their computers and Koushiro kept denying said requests, so the curiosity probably--" of course, he stopped mid explanation to hear Roveth's increasing in volume Tirade on Koushiro, and given what he could feel from the office and all... yeah. "overtook Roveth and well.. he's apparently found out something that is making him bellow worse than a Mammothmon." he said a bit meekly, knowing full well he was -not- wanting to step into that office when there was an on the warpath Roveth now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:13 pm
Koushiro wasn't rightfully prepared when Roveth started yelling back at him, let alone the increasing volume of his vocalized rage being directed at him. He was even more concerned because Roveth had gleaned certain details from perusing his computer that Koushiro himself had been totally unaware of and learning this new information actually caused the redhead to topple into one of the cozy armchairs distributed throughout the room as his legs decided to give out on him.

"Meiko is a chosen child with a partner digimon?" Koushiro repeated what Roveth had mentioned. "And there are former chosen children working with the government?" In fact, the only detail that Koushiro had been previously aware of was the fact that Mimi was back in Japan. "This changes everything! We thought we were helping Meiko search for her missing cat, but if it's actually a digimon we're searching for we've been going about it all wrong!"

Crystal grinned from the hallway. "Well, it sounds like Roveth managed to break Koushiro-san," she casually let herself into the office.

Koushiro paused and stared and nearly fainted when he saw Hyperion enter behind her. "Don't tell me he's the one who hatched from Slashmon's digiegg..."

"Good guess," Taiki also looked generally amused as he followed them into the office. "Still, it sounds like you've got some explaining to do and Roveth has gotten tired of waiting for you to warm up to him."

Koushiro was already starting to sweat. Why did this feel like it was becoming an interrogation?  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:45 pm
Roveth just growled out when he heard that mention, barked out a command to his own laptop "Jarvis, Activate, pull up Profiles of one Mochizuki Meiko, Himekawa Maki, and Nishijima Daigo, and all cross-referenced information about their partner Digimon!" of course, the laptop would snap open, and out came thei nteractive holographic projectors launching in, creating physical profiles of each person mentioned, and their information, which was very detailed, as well as their digimon partners, though for Meiko there was a floating question mark given that his own digimon Encyclopedia has not seen Meiko's own digimon partner, but can verify she is a destined. "you have -no- idea how extensive my information network, crippled as it is right now, can be. this is just a tip of the ice-berg Koushiro.so why, oh WHY in your infinite 'wisdom' did you decide to keep us out of the loop, especially when we came here -EXPRESSLY- to help with things?"

Shiro would also look amused, since he saw Koushiro's reaction to seeing Slashmon, no, Hyperion, now fully hatched and all, but hearing the fact that Koushiro had been keeping them out of the loop on some things did make him look at the chosen child of Knowledge, and sigh in disappointment, before shaking his head "Roveth has a point Koushiro, i can kinda get you're worried about me coming into contact with this distortion and the corrupted digimon due to my unique nature, but keeping us out of the loop entirely? why?"he'd ask much more calmly, but yes, it seems it was going to be an interrogation of him since he was 'smart' enough to hide info from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:04 pm
"We still don't have any idea how these distortions might effect you both!" Koushiro's only line of defense was a rather feeble one at best at this point because obviously Shiro and Roveth didn't give a damn what happened to either of them as long as they could prevent the damage from spreading. Although, now his gaze also fell to the boy who had appeared with Crystal, Shiro, and Taiki who was apparently the newly reborn Slashmon. "And what about him? He might look human, but he's still actually a digimon, isn't that right?"

"Hyperion," the fiery haired youth calmly introduced himself. "And it would seem that I've been out of the loop for quite a while now as well."

"It took about a year for you to hatch," Crystal explained. "We don't really know why, but the configuration data from Graildramon was probably a lot to process."

Hyperion nodded. "Yes, that would make sense. Re-configuring the data of a digital world god takes time and a lot of processing power. But what are these distortions that you're all talking about."

"Right, you've been stuck in that digiegg since before we came back to this dimension so you don't know about the alterations to the dimensional boundaries that have been taking place since then," Crystal sighed a little. This was definitely going to require a lot more explanation. She paused a little, noting the fact that aside from Meiko's mystery digimon called Meicoomon and the fact that Himekawa Maki's partner was grayed out with a mention of being 'sacrificed' was the fact that Nishijima Daigo's partner was apparently Baihumon, the Sovereign of the digital world's western territory for whom she herself had broken the seal placed upon him by the Dark Masters on one of her early adventures. "NO WAY, that high school teacher is actually a government operative and Baihumon is actually his partner digimon?!"

"Well, you didn't think the four Sovereign digimon could have come about without a little human intervention, did you?" Hyperion seemed to be very much aware of that part of the story at least.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:42 pm
Roveth just slapped the desk again and pointed a finger at Koushiro "Objection! you know as well as i do that myself, Shiro, Taiki, and Crystal can handle ourselves. yes it is a bit worrying about -possibilities- of what may happen, for all we know, in my case nothing will happen, shiro is more of a problem given he pretty much is -all- digital, and a mish-mash of a lot of digimon in particular." he said, waving off the concern "seriously Koushiro.. we're your friends, can't you just trust us enough to help, from one chosen child to another?"

Shiro just looked on passively, letting the others grill Koushiro verbally as he also looked over the data, what was more concerning was the fact of the sacrifice part, as he looked over the info of Himekawa Maki's partner and all "huh... seems that this Himekawa Maki's partner was sacrificed to help create the Holy Beasts we know, in an effort to stop the Dark Masters, but that ultimately failed, and led to Taichi's group being the one to take care of them... if i were this person, i'd probably be deeply traumatized over losing my digmon partner." he said, making mental notes of the possible age she had to have been and all. "Shiro, no matter what happens, you're stuck with me." Gabumon said from his Xros Loader, with multiple shouts of agreement from his other partners, making him smile faintly "thanks, you guys, and girls." he mentioned, while lightly humming gently over the info "as always your information network is as scary as i expect it to be, Yami no Ahou." of course, Roveth just smirked at his light half "of course, Baka hikari, just because i'm crippled, doesn't mean my network hasn't been taken out completely."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 pm
Suffice it to say there would be a rather heated discussion with Koushiro on the subject of all the information they had learned. Then, several weeks later while the chosen children were out patrolling along the boardwalk in search of Meiko's missing 'cat' there was an incident that demanded everyone's full attention once again. Not to mention that Roveth would have been very interested in Koushiro's latest project, newly completed for Taichi, a pair of goggles able to distinguish the color fields of digital distortions in the surrounding environment. However, before he could delve too deeply into that for his own development purposes, it would come to pass that one of the Royal Knights, Alphamon, had emerged into the real world in pursuit of the very same digimon that the chosen children were searching for at that very moment. And with all the destruction that followed it wasn't hard to pinpoint where the action was happening.

"Another... Alphamon?" Crystal was more than simply concerned, she was baffled by how it was even possible.

"Yggdrasil must have found a replacement when we didn't come back right away," Dorumon suggested, although he was also frustrated by the revelation that there could be another.

"Whatever, we'll just have to beat him if he turns out to be our enemy," Yuki Agumon apparently wasn't taking any prisoners.

"The others have Omegamon with them though, don't they? So they ought to be fine," Taiki tried to keep their group optimistic.

"While that is more or less true, Taichi and Yamato haven't been on the best of terms lately and that's probably going to make the Jogress unstable," Crystal admitted with a frown. "They might need some backup."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:18 pm
Roveth gave off a 'Tch' on his tongue, he almost -wanted- to bring out Examon, but given how big the dragon was, not to mention most of his attacks... "there's too much here that could become collateral damage." he said, acknowledging the problem before looking over to Shiro who seemed to be scrolling through his Xros Loader for something that could help "if we can minimize the damage to the surrounding area, the best case scenario would be to fight an up-close and personal fight... Shiro, you know who i'm thinking, right?"

Shiro had glanced over to Roveth, sighing as he closed his eyes, before opening them again as he had just rolled the scroller to land on Guilmon X in fact, who was looking curious and all "i do know who you're thinking. ExoGrimmon would also be a decent choice, but for this... Guilmon, can i ask you to allow full digivolution for you?" the bat-winged dragon digimon blinked cutely, before nodding "Hai, shiromon~! if its -him- you need, use the medieval form." shiro nodded, before swinging out the Xros Loader "Reload, Guilmon X!" he called out, while the digimon in question appeared from the Xros Loader with a flash of light and digital energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:59 pm
"In which case, if it's Alphamon we'll be facing," Crystal looked down at the screen of her Xros Loader.

"You'll be needing a power that can match his," Yuki Agumon nodded. "And you know I can definitely help you with that."

"You can count on us too," Shoutmon spoke up from inside Taiki's Xros Loader.

Taiki agreed with a nod of his own. "I don't know how much we can do against a digimon as powerful as Alphamon with our current power, but we might be able to run some interference with Wisemon's help."

"Good idea," Crystal definitely liked the sound of that. She then held out her silver Xros Loader. "Reload, Yuki Agumon!"

Yuki Agumon emerged from the Xros Loader to stand in front of her in a ready stance. "Yuki Agumon Warp Shinka!" Yuki Agumon announced as he rapidly flashed between the Adult form of V-dramon and into the Perfect form of Aero V-dramon before finally settling into his Ultimate form as one of the Royal Knights. "Alforce V-dramon!"

Alforce V-dramon knelt down as he looked to those assembled, cupping both of his palms together. "It'll be fastest for me to carry everyone to the battlefield."

Crystal and Taiki climbed on quickly. They would wait for Shiro and Roveth to do the same before Alforce V-dramon would take flight to the harbor area to meet up with Taichi and the others.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:03 pm
Roveth would gladly get atop Alforce-Vdramon's hands much like the others, Shiro would follow, but not before Guilmon X joined him, clearly proceeding to try and at least focus himself, knowing full well he needed to keep calm and not freak out over becoming something he inherently disliked ever since the times when he and Shiro would fight together as Digimon partner and Tamer, Shiro of course just stroked Guilmon's head softly "don't worry Guilmon, i'll be here with you and you know it." he said while looking upwards to the cloudy sky, frowning lightly in thought ~the clouds should go away dammit.~ he thought to himself, while Roveth just seemed to be readying his own Darkness Loader and scrolling through to get to Grimmon and all.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff