Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
DTI New Year!! (Contest Over, spend points now!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see a daily reward system?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:19 am
Idea: Now that the Guild RP has become a sandbox where you wildest dreams can come true (though not too wild), I believe we should still hash out some incentives for people to RP. I'm unsure if we still have missions but how about, every month, we post up missions for Tamers to take?
Ex: Mission 1
Prize....
Mission 2
Prize....
Requirement: Complete Mission 1
ETC  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:27 am
Hope the kind
Idea: Now that the Guild RP has become a sandbox where you wildest dreams can come true (though not too wild), I believe we should still hash out some incentives for people to RP. I'm unsure if we still have missions but how about, every month, we post up missions for Tamers to take?
Prize....
Mission 2
Prize....
ETC

Kinda like a rp contest? Like do mission 1 win golden laurels? or 50% scan data or something?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:32 am
lief_7
Hope the kind
Prize....
Mission 2
Prize....
ETC

Kinda like a rp contest? Like do mission 1 win golden laurels? or 50% scan data or something?

Yeah! That way, people can Rp in the Guild and win a prize once that is completed ^^
The only exception is that it would be more Rp-based instead of rolling dices, drawing pics, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
Prize....
Mission 2
Prize....
ETC

Yeah! That way, people can Rp in the Guild and win a prize once that is completed ^^
The only exception is that it would be more Rp-based instead of rolling dices, drawing pics, etc.

HUm interesting idea, we are trying to move toward a move integrated contest system so something like this could work. We'll see what we end up doing (especially since there will be missions form other places eventually) It's still a new system so we will have to let it play itself out for a bit to really see what it is going to do.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 am
Hope the kind

Look at that, you are up to 40 points! You gonna order anything nice with that or are you saving for something better?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:18 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind

Look at that, you are up to 40 points! You gonna order anything nice with that or are you saving for something better?

To be honest, I sort of want to see what this mystery prize is. So I'll have to keep thinking of ideas ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:38 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

To be honest, I sort of want to see what this mystery prize is. So I'll have to keep thinking of ideas ^^

Haha you and me both, but if that's your aim I guess I better start figuring it out haha  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Haha you and me both, but if that's your aim I guess I better start figuring it out haha

The mystery prize says random prize, does that mean I will get a random prize from the prize list?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:12 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

The mystery prize says random prize, does that mean I will get a random prize from the prize list?

Possibly, but technically it is random...which means it could be anything haha (but for real, it could be anything, I literally don't even know what it is yet)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:30 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Possibly, but technically it is random...which means it could be anything haha (but for real, it could be anything, I literally don't even know what it is yet)

Not expecting anyone to get that 100 point item?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:36 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

No that's not it, it's just literally that random, I'm working on it now but you and I won't officially know what it is until I give it to you haha  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

No that's not it, it's just literally that random, I'm working on it now but you and I won't officially know what it is until I give it to you haha

Hahahah, so it remains to be a mystery prize  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:39 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Yep, that's the idea, Basically we are going to come up with a bunch of possible prizes and rng to see what you get  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:41 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Yep, that's the idea, Basically we are going to come up with a bunch of possible prizes and rng to see what you get

Is the list privey? Or is there a list somewhere in the Guild?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:43 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Is the list privey? Or is there a list somewhere in the Guild?

Haha I will include it in the post once you order it, with numbers but right now we are still creating it  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff