Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Class ORP ] How to Survive an Encounter RESULTS P10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:42 am
If anyone knew AJ in the past, they would easily notice his grown out hair as well as the burn scar clawing along his right arm. Yet, the boil acted no difference besides that.

That was why he gave a warm bright smile when he shortly noticed a friend he made in Professor Tajana's class. "Hey Damaris, long time no see!" The amphisbaena said with a cheerful tone. "It's a bit late but thank you for the gram, here's something in return."

It was fortunate that his and her seat were not far from each, and the small bag tied with ribbon gradually transferred to the fawn's hand, via the help of some kind students. If Damaris unravelled the ribbon, she would find some spookies with a pleasant butter scent, with a cute version of her face on each. (ICly it's something similar to this) The boil seemed to be a bit guilty idly scratch his hair and said, "Hope you like it." Meanwhile, the head was too busy to play with its food that it missed the chance to greet Damaris.

Kaineferu
Of course it's fine, thank you <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:42 am
TG came into the room, looking around at pencils and books chewed and bickered, and was glad he brought his own pencil at least. Moving to a seat, he climbed into it and then sat, yawning and checking his eyephone before leaning on the desktop to see who was attending.

Pity. The teacher was under so many layers it was hard to tell if she was hot or not.

The coloring book he slid to the corner of his desk, lest he be tempted to burn it.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:04 am
Things seemed to escalate quickly, as if her touching was merrily accepted, the incubus had asked for a date. It might be the most exciting thing to make out with an incubus in a succubus golem, however, their golems couldn't last forever.

Knowing how precious every available chance was, Ace didn't hesistate on making "another time" into "today". She flipped and turned her hand nimbly so that their fingers somehow interlaced. "How about today?" The spark in her eyes told Jason how much she couldn't wait.

Before the incubus answered, their mingling was interrupted by a hiss. Succubus turned her head around and locked her eyes onto the stunning creature. The unspoken stoic vibe Ace felt from him made his mischievousness tickled.

"But the class doesn't start yet, I'm bored." The succubus pouted. "Anyway, I heard adolescent humans do this as well."

poke mattix

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:07 am
She had noticed that the boil had looked a little... Different than the last time they had met. At least, once she had finally lifted her head to the calling of her name with the remnants of the earlier blush still apparent across her cheeks.

"A-ah! I'm glad the gram got to you, safely, AJ." Doing her best to ignore Aureole's smirk, she received the small bag from one of the students that had traveled down from AJ.

The sweet scent of spookies hit her first before her eyes widened at the sight of the confectioneries. Small, little faces of her were drawn on them. They looked so... Cute. So unimaginably cute! Damaris almost didn't want to eat them! But even she couldn't deny the smell.

She swiftly plucked one of the spookies from the bag and took a bite off of one of the horns. The Terron had to suppress the nose than had nearly escaped her in delight at the tastes she was currently experiencing.

"They're delicious, AJ. I love them," She turned her head with one of the biggest smiles she could ever hope to have.

"Thank you."

♦ -- ♦

Aureole just couldn't help her own smile. Seeing her cousin fitting in so well with the school had been one of her biggest worries after receiving word that she was to be attending with her.

But the Peryton could see that she was doing just fine.

"My adorable cousin, growing up and meeting other boils and ghouls..." Aureole reached over and lightly ruffled the other's head, mussing their hat and hair up.

The ghoul in turn fixed up the mess Aureole had made, the red in her face returning. "A-Aurrie, we're only a year apart!"

But Aureole couldn't help it. Damaris was the closest to a sibling that she would ever have so it only felt natural to know that the other was doing okay and melding in nicely to a student life outside of her village.

Meegane
yay! ;u;

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 am
Jory gave a little, startled yelp as the book flipped back at him, and promptly dropped it, nudging towards the far edge of the desk with the eraser end of his pencil.

cheekiebirdiee
In case you wanna drop Zaire in

-----------

Hands on Merry's hips caught her before she'd been able to plot into the seat beside the grue, but she wasn't going to complain with where she'd ended up. Trilling in delight, the ghoul's tail looped in a possessive curl around Ahm's thin waist, and breath wings fluttered as she returned the 'chaste' kiss.

"Good morning, Ahm," she chirped happily, taking a moment to pat at the boil's pockets until she found a few different colored pens. It was a coloring book.

She did pause though, attention drawn by a familiar voice, and she'd turn on Ahm's lap to wiggle fingers in a fond greeting to Zar

syrie

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:43 am

Zar gave Ace a look of both irritation and concern. "Part of being a succubus or an incubus is learning to control your instincts. It's very important you'll get in no end of trouble unless you do it. Lapsing into it when bored is like a ..."

He turned and yanked the colouring book out of Jr's hands as he'd started rudely nibbling it with his chest mouth. "..like a gluttony demon eating when they are bored. It causes nothing but trouble. Take up a hobby."

He crossed his arms, dramatically crossing his wings in front of them too. "And don't ever try to be like humans in behaviour, they are barbaric horrible things who find endless awful things to do to one another."

The black and white incubus did however almost make himself a hypocrite as he glanced over at Merry, the splash of colour in his peripheral vision and heat sensing pits distracting him quite bitterly. It was fortunate she'd set herself up with Ahm. He inclined his head slightly back in greeting before turning his attention to the colouring book he was holding.

"What sort of nonsense is this anyway? The world doesn't need colour."

Jr rolled his eyes - or it could be assumed he did, all four of them were under his long hair.

"Oh for evil's sake, you are really boring Zar. Colour is great! Like blood!" He was dripping golden saliva onto the table. "And food. Delicious food is colourful, you are just bitter cause you don't have any colour is all."

Zar gave the boil a look of irritated patience, his pupils dilating.

Meegane

poke mattix

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:03 am
Ahm's smile could be seen from within the heavy folds of his cloak; while Amityville was fairly dark, it was still too bright for the Grue to go without coverings. There were plenty of places in his clothing for all sorts of goodies, including multi-coloured pens, some spookies, and even a small emergency sewing kit.

"Ah, now I know why you keep me - it's my pocket.s" The Grue teased gently, attention drawn to Zar thanks to Merry's greeting. He gave the others a bit of a nod too, but mostly settled in to observe while his ghoul colored.

Beejoux

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:05 am
The head was still in its fight with the lively coloring book, occasionally there might be a shout of RUDE or a yell of IT BITES ME or even just angry hisses. Its vigirous movement dragged up dusts with it in the background but it didn't seem to bother AJ at all.

The boil simply shoved the head gently away when it blocked his vision. It was their kind's instinct to hunt their own foods, if it didn't make a big mess, he had learned in the past lest it be resulted into a bigger trouble.

"You're welcome, I'm glad." He was amused and somehow sated by her blissful expression. Even the tint of pink on her cheeks looked adorable. It was always wonderful when creeple enjoy his foods.

A gentle grin was directed to Aureole when the serpent dragon felt by instinct he was being watched. "Anyway, how are you lately?" His hand raised to push the head aside again, it was a keen battle.

Kaineferu
OuO/ I haven't rp'ed him for a while so thank you!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 am
Carlos got a star! he was please but this and stuck it on. He was less pleased that Maddie was still around. he hissed at her. "Go away!" he batted at the air with a paw trying to intimidate her off.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:20 am
Ruilin had chanced upon the open classroom door on her way back to the dorm. Figuring that she would take a chance with the subject matter that the class was going to address, the kirin had simply stepped in, taking the human colouring book that the professor was handing out with a muted thanks before staying put to stare with wide-eyed curiosity and wonder at the snowglobe wand, the snowflakes in its general vicinity and the various books on the desk.

"Are we allowed to take or borrow a copy of those books?"

hanging gallow

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:02 am
Oh fun, it seemed he met with a real Incubus. The said incubus gave such a mean appraisal towards human, and as one of the humans, Ace wasn't angry or shameful at all. Before he joined Deus, he had seen how ugly and awful humans could be. Nevertheless, no one can deny their beautiful sides.

Even Zar looked much bigger than them, Ace wasn't afraid to give his voice. "I didn't do it because I'm bored, for clarification. I'm making good use of my time, before lesson starts, to make a new friend." The succubus didn't get off Jason's laps hearing the genuine Incubus's lectures. Underneath, he didn't agree with controlling instincts. Giving yourself so many restrictions might, yes, save you from troubles, yet it gives uneasiness to yourself.

Never was a selfless person, he did what he wanted. "Are you a librarian or something?" The succubus asked. " 'Cause you talk like one, wishing every day would be peaceful and dull, without undulations. But life is colorful and full of surprises." She shrugged casually.

"And -" She parted her lips again, "I dunno where the prejudices of human come from, I think they're quite interesting. Besides, you couldn't deny that we'd share something in common."

Her voice wasn't sharp or aggressive, simply initialled a discussion.

Baneful

poke mattix
Keep you in track

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:09 am
After popping the rest of the spookie into her mouth and leaving one over on her cousin's desk, she re-tied the bag to keep them for a later snack. She'd need to share them with her other friends back in her room!

"Oh, I've been good. Aurrie has been keeping me company and taking me around the school..." Damaris couldn't help in be distracted by the other head 'playing' rather violently with the coloring book.

A quick untying of her bag and she produced a couple of her spookies to offer up. "Wouldn't he rather have some of these...?" Her gaze flickered from AJ's face down to the thrashing fight happening around and behind him.

♦ -- ♦

Aureole nibbled on the crunchy delight while keeping her copper gaze on the boil's. He seemed nice enough and her Terron relative seemed to be fine around him... But that was often her problem. Too soft and too accepting... At least, that was what her father had said.

Which Aureole took offense to, in Damaris's defense. It was something Aureole admired about the ghoul, really. Aureole was used to putting on smiles for nobles but Dama's were so genuine... It often hurt to see them, sometimes.

Her wings fluttered a little as she readjusted them to better lean back in her chair as she observed Damaris and her friend with a smile.

Meegane
o uo of course!! AJ is too adorable and Dama did miss talking with him~

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:20 am
The chimera shot a wink at the demon as she caught his eye, but she was soon returning her attention back to coloring book, the newly acquired pens, and the grue that had provided them. "Well, the pockets are a nice perk," she'd tease, feathered tail tip flicking lightly at his hip. "Especially since I seldom have my own." The chimera's usual attire didn't usually support pockets.

Merry uncapped one of the pens with her teeth as she opened to the first page in the book. Leaning forward, she settled her wings comfortably along her back, and started coloring in what she suspected was a young human. "Didn't have grue duties to attend to today?"

syrie

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:21 am

Zar's further lectures on why they were being completely ridiculous and why both of them needed to simmer down and behave were cut short as he was asked if he was a librarian. Up until that point he'd given at least the air of someone who was calm and collected and to whom the idea of a temper tantrum might well have been writing a strongly worded letter to someone's manager. Something seemed to change though, some of his composure cracking. With a hiss and a set of bared and very long fangs he retorted.

"I am NOT a librarian." he said, as if he'd been told that he was something truly insulting. "I am.." and really, he didn't have any other job title, he was very probably a manager given that he ran a simple demon club in town, or a househusband given that he helped run Barth's castle. Neither title had the gravitas he wanted.

"I'm extremely wealthy." he said. "And I hate books."

He slapped the colouring book on the table in front of Jr again. "He can eat it for all I care."

There was something definitely aggressive in the way Zar moved, his mane of long hair puffed up like a set of bristling hackles as he drummed long claws on the table. "They aren't interesting, they are horrible, good for food and nothing much else. I don't know why we let them run around unchecked like an infestation of ratssss. Rats with weaponss."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:49 am
Uru stretches as he casually takes into a seat, watching the younger students interact. Sometimes he missed school. But then he remembered all the suffering and torment the teachers put them through...  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff