Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Legends of the Tapu 1: For Whom the Bell Tolls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 pm
Keiko facepalmed at the chuckling chicken. "I wasn't trying to say that I'm better than either of you. I was just trying to prove a point."

With that, Keiko stood up, walked toward Rabiah, sat down beside the hybrid, and held out her hand. Turns out, she's a lightweight when it comes to teasing, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:31 pm
"See! Now I like you!" Rabiah grabs Subs drink out of his hands handing the bottle, to Keiko. "I would offer mine but..." Rabiah says showing the drink itself is steaming.

"Subs cool with this, Ill make it up to him later." The girl said fluttering her large lashes.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:48 am
The group of Sub and his bitches were probably having a good time drinking the night away, but one thing they might notice from their vantage point would be one purple humanoid leaving the city with another female human dragging her away. In Crystal’s defense, the hybrid looked like she was putting up little, if any resistance to the other woman as they left town.

Along Blizz and Tristan’s exit from the Lucha Battle Royal, they would come across an unattended electronic device on the ledge of a building. If they came closer to inspect it, they would notice that it was a SNAG with a small image of a sun on the corner, opened up to a map of the Haina Desert on the island. Maybe they were looking to go there?

~~~~~~~~~~~

The arrival of a new competitor would briefly take the attention of the competitors, with The Masked Royal cheering for the new entrance before the white and red competitor with the faux feathers and his Hawlucha landed on Royal and his Incineroar from the top ropes to the floor. The small fighter and his Tyrogue would back away from the one presumably known as Cage and his Primeape as Los Bombardeo Aereo entered the fight, the two looking quite confused.

“Did that Hawlucha just-” Cage would be cut short as Amaranth’s Hawlucha just managed to Flying Press into both Cage and his Primeape. presumably, those two were the only ones that payed much mind to the fact that it was the actual Pokemon that spoke. The crowd was eating it up, though, as they began to chant Bombardeo in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first dance act would finish up, and they would bow before leaving the stage, people getting everything set up for the next act. As the members of the second act came on stage, it would become apparent that this act would be completely different. A few people would be coming on stage with large tall drums while other woman dancers would be coming onto stage wearing long skirts, strapless shirts, beaded anklets and grass woven bracelets and headpieces. They hadn’t started just yet, however, as the would be helping to get everything set up real quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl would leave the group in peace for now, though it looked like white and pink Pokemon with green pigtails was watching them , keeping a close eye on them to make sure they behave.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:38 am
Lykas started to respond in regards to the food options when something clicked in his head. "Do I know you?" He asked her, trying to remember where he'd seen her face before. "Have you ever done interviews for any cooking shows or magazines or anything like that?" He asked, finally spotting something that looked edible. Grabbing a small sample and giving it a sniff test to check for any kind of disguised meat, he deemed it acceptable and began to eat. It was when the flavor kicked in that he suddenly realized where he recognized the girl who'd spoken to him from.

"You're Mallow, aren't you?" He asked calmly. "I'd heard about the child prodigy in the kitchens of Alola but I thought it was just the rumor mill letting stories get out of hand as usual." He told her, eyeballing the Skull grunts talking to Allen before they ran off. "You make all this stuff alone?" He finally asked, genuinely curious. Maybe she'd be willing to teach him how to make some of this stuff back home?

Unbeknownst to Lykas, Odd had arrived a while after him, though he was more interested in the stage area than anything else. The channeler was eagerly waiting to see what kind of musical, if that was what kind it would be, performance was going to be next. He didn't seem to have much interest in finding the others just now, either.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:59 pm
Sub just kind of ignored Rabiah and Keiko for now as he peered down at the festivities with his binoculars, making out a few of his fellow Snagems as he did. Who were those guys in black talking to Allen? Whatever, there was something else that grabbed Sub's attention as he spotted Crystal, or more importantly Crystal being led out of the city by that girl from earlier. From her movements Sub could tell she had a little too much to drink while the other girl seemed right as rain. The Dark One was always a rather paranoid person, a trait that has saved his hide many of a time, and this time it would be no different.

"Calm down, girls." He said, waved at the two to stop their little spat, or at least what he thought was one, honestly he wasn't paying much attention to them. "Something's up with Crystal." The man said as he stashed his binoculars, recalled Auguste, and then released Pallas the Mandibuzz.

"Meet me back in town." With that said the man grabbed a hold of the bird hovering above him by the talons, the Mandibuzz carrying him back into town, taking him as far as Blizzard and Tristan as he dropped down from above. "Yo."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:27 pm
Espeon_Commander
The group of Sub and his bitches were probably having a good time drinking the night away, but one thing they might notice from their vantage point would be one purple humanoid leaving the city with another female human dragging her away. In Crystal’s defense, the hybrid looked like she was putting up little, if any resistance to the other woman as they left town.

Along Blizz and Tristan’s exit from the Lucha Battle Royal, they would come across an unattended electronic device on the ledge of a building. If they came closer to inspect it, they would notice that it was a SNAG with a small image of a sun on the corner, opened up to a map of the Haina Desert on the island. Maybe they were looking to go there?

"That was crazy as the wrestling stuff you see on TV." Tristen said, looking back at me.

"Problem is, I don't think any of that was fake back there." I said to Tristen.

"TV Wrestling is fake?" Tristen then asked.

"You didn't know? I thought you picked up on that one by now." I said. This only warranted a long, drawn out stare out of Tristen to me. ".......awkward." In a conveinent twist, however, to get away explaining that one, I took notice to the SNAG at the corner of the building, staring at it in confusion. "The hell?" I said. "Is that a...who in the hell left their blasted SNAG here?" I said, walking over and snatching it up. I took a look at it, seeing that it was on the map function. I guess who ever this belonged to had plans in mind. "Come on, I'll explain it along the way, Tristen...so I can find out whoever's SNAG this is."

"Where are we going?"

"To...a mini-desert..." I said. "Perhaps smaller than one in the Hoenn region." That only warrant a grimace out of Tristen. "I know, I know, you don't like the thought of deserts any more than I do, probably worse in your case, but it shouldn't be long."

The two of us finally walked off and made our way off to the Haina desert. "So...the wrestling..." Tristen then spoke up.

"Yea, yea..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:11 pm
Espeon_Commander
The girl would go back to looking at the two Skull grunts, glaring at them before turning back to Darts. “So, if you know them, keep them in line! I know you Skull people have little regard for rules and consideration for people, but this is the festival for Tapu Bulu! For once, stop thinking about yourselves,” the girl demanded, pointing her ladle for emphasis before pointing at Allen. “And you! You don’t want to join up with them! They’re cretins that have no respect for anyone else on the islands. You’re better off ignoring them unless they’re bothering you.” The girl would then turn her head to Lykas, pointing at some of the food. “Of course! That half of the table has plenty of option. Enjoy, as long as these bozos don’t take it all.” One last look at the two actual Team Skull members would be given before she had to leave, leering at them as she left to presumably return to her family, cheeks puffed out in anger.
Espeon_Commander

The girl would leave the group in peace for now, though it looked like white and pink Pokemon with green pigtails was watching them , keeping a close eye on them to make sure they behave.
Darktornathore

Silver, finding himself freed, decided to head in the direction of the delicious scents that had drifted to his nose. He moved somewhat slowly though, being that he was very unsure of his current surroundings. And even with his being careful, he still found himself bumping into the occasional person, earning him a few glares from people that he couldn't actually see. Growling in frustration, Silver couldn't help but wonder why he thought it was a smart idea to leave the person who was guiding him around behind. Oh, right, because she was being a gushy loser with her girlfriend right now. A few minutes and a whole lot of bumping into people later, Silver finally found his way to the tables of food that were set out for everyone. Now, if only he could actually see what was before him so he could properly serve himself. The hybrid would sigh, deciding it would be easier to wait until he could find someone to help him, though he loathed to make himself look helpless. Another drink - or three - would be finished by the hybrid as he listened for any of the others.

Darts is left completely nonplussed by the ladle being waved in his face, as he takes about as much threat from it as he does the yelling, popping another prawn into his mouth as the girl walks off with a cheeky wave as she goes. He turns back to the two Skull Grunts as soon as the crisis is averted and snaps his fingers at his plate. "Going to need some of that pork ASAP." He says, trailing off a little at the end as he sees Silver downing drinks at the bar. He was just about to make his way over to the blind hybrid and get his attention when he noticed...

Espeon_Commander

The group of people including Tristen and Blizz discovery of the SNAG catches his attention in the more immediate present. Who would have left a SNAG behind, and why? The question of his belt could wait, especially considering if he knew Snagems and he felt he did by this point in time, whatever trouble they ran into had a tendency to drag everyone to one central point... he could harass Silver for his belt then. Snatching up whatever pork was proffered by the Grunts as well as a couple of pieces of tropical fruit, Darts takes off after the duo. He wasn't making sure to hide himself at all, but he was trailing back inconspicuously as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:26 pm
"Sounds important," Keiko said, standing up after setting Sub's bottle down on the grass. "I'll meet you back in town. Sub wouldn't drop a good mood like that unless something bad was happening."

Keiko started running from where Rabiah was sitting. She wouldn't beat Sub to town this way, but it was better in her mind than dealing with GRAY's mood. She left the bottle on the grass, it's cap firmly in place. Did she drink any of it? It all happened kind of fast...  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:53 pm
"Wait what?" She Bawked at the two running away. Oh s**t, there ran off Rabiahs only way of getting off this damn island. Lucky her she saw the same two walking away, must be who sub was concerned about. "Khafra return" She Said slamming half the bottle of blazing juice, Her body would shake as the liquid toiled in her.

Flames spat out of her wrist in a glorious blaze, and she took off. Running straight past Keiko and leaping onto the walls surrounding the city. The Athletic Bird would throw her self onto the tiled roofing of the closest wall to sub, but rather than watching him she watched the two heading off into the distance. There was no way in hell she was loosing those two, otherwise sub ain't gonna help her for s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:16 pm
Reno would stare blearily towards Darts as he snatched some of the pork offered by the two Skull grunts, watching as the Giratina hybrid began to storm off. Leaving him behind, eh? that would not stand at this moment. And neither would Reno, as he quickly stumbled from his quick jump onto his feet and landed himself squarely into Aria and Lynnette. Shaking himself back into focus, Reno would begin to hobble after Darts while a strange idea took root in his mind.

Put off of the second performance as some drunk stumbled into her and Lynnette, Aria was prepared to heel stomp the poor man before she saw it was Reno and he seemed to be...vaguely...going after Darts. "i think we should go after them. Epsecially Reno." Aria told Lynnette, waiting to see a response from her girlfriend before making a move.

Meanwhile, back at the snack table, the two Skull grunts would glance between each other for a moment before taking off towards the pier. They had some food to offload to their friends and make it so they could eat well for the night and next day.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:52 pm
Sub would watch Blizzard and Tristan walk off and completely ignore him, rude, also spotting Rabiah blaze on by (ha) to catch up with them both. Not wanting to be left behind himself Sub would break off into a run in an attempt to catch up with Blizzard and Tristan, something was up, obviously.

"I saw Crystal leaving town with that girl." Sub panted as he finally caught up with the two hybrids, putting two and two together as he guessed why they too were leaving town. "Was up on the hill, spotted her and what looked like the other girl dragging her off. From what I could see Crystal probably drank a bit too much. Living with Night during her drinking days makes one hyper aware of the drunk walk."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 pm
Espeon_Commander

"Ahahaha! You look surprised," Hawlucha remarked, looking behind himself just enough to see Cage's Primeape. "Or do you wish to challenge me- caw?"

Unfortunately, 'Los Bombardeo Aereo's' exit would come as swiftly as his entrance as Amaranth pushed her way through the crowd and recalled him, hanging her head in shame afterward when she heard the chants. It seemed that those few seconds were all that was needed for him to Flying Press into the ring and straight into their hearts.

"He was bad enough when I couldn't understand him..." She said to herself, trying her best to slink back away. Eventually, she'd notice Blizz and Tristen stepping away, with a glimpse of something in hand. Curiosity was already getting the best of her as she hurriedly following, trying to keep up. She wouldn't expect to see Sub soon join as well, overhearing his mention of Crystal apparently skipping town.

"Wait a minute, what? Sorry, I was kind of busy with a certain bird that wanted to join in one of the battles," she spoke up as she finally caught up enough to stop having to run.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:24 am
Keiko had to catch her breath when she caught up with Sub and the others. While she was far from being out of shape for a woman of her size, she was no match for Rabiah's athleticism. She wasn't sure of what was going on, so she merely nodded once her breathing was somewhat more quiet. If they ran off, she'd follow them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:20 pm
As the Snagems began to amass together, what sounded like multiple extremely loud wooden clangs would be heard in somewhat rapid succession. This wound up distracting the now disappointed Battle Royal crowd from when Los Bombardeo Aereo made his abrupt leave. The fighters would immediately try to spark the crowd back into life when a small shadow would begin to loom over the ring. A final deep bell gong would be heard before the shadow started to grow larger in the ring. All of the fighters would look up at that point, and then all of then began to make a mad scramble out of and away from the ring. Maybe about a minute later at lost, the creature that made the shadow would slam its bell shaped tail into the ring, absolutely destroying it. “BULUUUUU!” The creature the bell was attached to slammed his golden hooves together, looking around at the now screaming and fleeing crowd. The black Pokémon narrowed its eyes and snorted, the ring in its nose jumping up momentarily before the Pokémon would take off, flying over to the food area.

The girl stopped and turned her head to Lykas, blinking. “Huh? Yes, that would be me. And no, I’m not here alone. My family is here as well, though. I wouldn’t be able to make everything by myself, of course…” She trailed off, looking at the creature coming that way. “Is that?... Oh my. Tapu Bulu? But he- ah!” Mallow covered her face as the guardian slammed his tail into one of the tables, the food and splinters from the table flying high into the air. Once again, the people began fleeing from the scene, Tapu Bulu looking around and leering at the people. Another snort, and Tapu Bulu was off once more, this time seemingly away from the festival towards the desert. For Sub and anyone with him that noticed, would would have been in the same direction that Crystal and her friend went. The damage to the festival atmosphere was done, though, the mood killed from the actions of Tapu Bulu. “Oh my goodness… Why did Tapu Bulu do this? This festival was in his honor… And all the food!” Her hands remained on her face as she looked around, taking in everything in. “It seems like no one’s hurt, at least…”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:28 am
Espeon_Commander

The girl stopped and turned her head to Lykas, blinking. “Huh? Yes, that would be me. And no, I’m not here alone. My family is here as well, though. I wouldn’t be able to make everything by myself, of course…” She trailed off, looking at the creature coming that way. “Is that?... Oh my. Tapu Bulu? But he- ah!” Mallow covered her face as the guardian slammed his tail into one of the tables, the food and splinters from the table flying high into the air. Once again, the people began fleeing from the scene, Tapu Bulu looking around and leering at the people. Another snort, and Tapu Bulu was off once more, this time seemingly away from the festival towards the desert. For Sub and anyone with him that noticed, would would have been in the same direction that Crystal and her friend went. The damage to the festival atmosphere was done, though, the mood killed from the actions of Tapu Bulu. “Oh my goodness… Why did Tapu Bulu do this? This festival was in his honor… And all the food!” Her hands remained on her face as she looked around, taking in everything in. “It seems like no one’s hurt, at least…”

Darts, having been preoccupied following Blizz and Tristen noticed the cloud of dust that heralded the legend's approach first as the rumbling approached them. He looks towards Reno in the split second they had before the legend would be bearing down onto all four of them and nods, before sprinting forwards with a leap, out of the way of Tapu Bulu's path and towards Tristen, dive-tackling the kid out of the way of the legend's unstoppable path. Hopefully Reno got the message about saving the other person still in the way of Bulu, but there was no time to verbalize it. He figured the mentalist would get it, he was psychic after all. "Plus Blizz would have killed me had I went to save him first-" He mutters under his breath, the sentence punctuated with a gasp as he rolls to disperse the impact to the ground while landing. He manages to safely cushion the little hybrid with his own body beneath the kid but it crushes the rest of the breath out of his lungs as a result, rendering him mercifully speechless for a moment.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff