Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Flying ~ Lesson 1/3 (Open 11/22) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn wanted to hide for a moment, and the tips of his hair turned orange as did his eyes change to the color, when his sister happily blurted their family history. Technically it wasn't something just about her but him too and Quinn found it not that interesting. The flying professor likely made the connection already with their last hyphenated last name. Cian introduced himself with a fact about his ferret which was named Batman and the blonde girl Katya who was in his sister's house had taken a page from Quinn's book and not given a fact feeling there was none to give. Did he sound just as nervous and shy as Katya did with her introduction? It was likely he did, Quinn thought.

Soon he was distracted though with the start of official class where they were to get an old school broom and try their first Hogwarts attempt at flying. Quinn didn't hate flying, but he didn't particularly care for it, and the age of the brooms from the school made him question his safety a bit, but he was probably being snobbish. Not everyone had parents that could or would buy them new brooms regularly. Besides these school brooms were likely just well loved having been used for years. It wasn't reasonable to expect new brooms every year for a class that only taught the basics.

Laying the school broom next to him, Quinn held out a hand and commanded with a bit of a sigh, "Up." The broom stayed still and Quinn raised a brow looking at the broom. Right, he had to 'mean it' and likely this broom wasn't as in tune with him as his broom at home. "Up," Quinn said firmly and the broom smoothly rose into his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                              Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                              A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                              Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                              {OoC: }
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: All American Girl in a Hogwarts World
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

After her introduction, Mary noticed her brother turn slightly orange and frowned for a moment with concern. She hadn't realized something that was so innocent could embarrass him. She hadn't meant to embarrass him and felt it was a fairly interesting and innocent fact. Mary didn't think she would ever understand Quinn's feelings entirely about their parents. She was sure he loved them like she did, but he held a sort of resentment towards them. Mary understood-or tried to-that her parents were busy people. Besides it wasn't like either forgot about them, they sent gifts regularly right? That meant they loved them even if they couldn't spend that much time with them.

Mary's concern was soon shed when Professor Price continued the course with instructions on how to get their brooms to rise. Mary was confident and knew it to be a piece of cake, no doubt, for her, but she knew she should be patient as there would be plenty of muggleborns and others who didn't have a chance to practice with a broom. Smiling, Mary lay the broom next to her, and confidently and excitedly chirped, "Up!" and the broom practically bounced into her hand. Mary was fairly confident the broom liked her enthusiasm and Mary was more than happy to give plenty of that for this class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                          You need to forge your own path
                                                          And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: }
                                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:16 pm
New Year 2041 - 2042

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Flying (1st to 3rd Year)

User ImageUser Image
                                    Location: Class (on the pitch) - Thursday @ 9:00am

Landon walked onto the field for his second class of the year. He was looking forward to meeting all the first years. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have some enjoyable students that would want to continue into the advanced classes. As the first year students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good morning everyone, I hope you’re enjoying Hogwarts so far. I'm Professor Price and I'll be your flying instructor for the year and for those who wish to continue on into the advanced flying classes." he told them brightly. "Before we get into introductions I'd like to inform you about some class rules. Don't worry they aren't that bad. All I ask of you is to come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. If I say I want your feel to stay on the ground I expect you do is. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, as I have each of you come over and grab a broom I’d like you to introduce yourselves. I'd like you to tell me your names, houses, and something interesting about yourself." Landon instructed.

Company: First Years

OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:32 am

murruelecreuset

null

null

User Image
User Image

If there was ever a class that Rina did not look forward to at Hogwarts, it was Flying. The whole idea of hovering high in the air just made her stomach do somersaults. Even worse when she thought about falling.

She may not have been visibly shaking, but the anxiety in her head was roaring the entire time she approached Professor Price and the broomsticks. "Umm,,, M-my name is K-Karina Monet, and I'm in Hufflepuff.... And I'm really really really scared of heights!" she practically screeched out, clutching to the robes at her chest in a nervous panic.

This week had been going so great, too! Why did she even have to do this scary thing?!?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was a bit nervous for this class. Hard not to be when it called flying. He was considering qudditch and needed to pass this class to be able too. He was opposite of another Hufflepuff that seemed more nervous than he did. He understood why when she stated she had a fear of heights. Shui felt for her for sure but it was his turn and the nervousness was infectious. "Oh! Um.. i'm Shui Quan, also Hufflepuff. Um...I do like food....cooking I mean!" Shui said embarased. Dear god he made himself sound like a glutton. Good first impression there.

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:43 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was so ready for this class. He had always wanted to learn flying ever since the toy brooms at the orphange. He was quite bubbly but he was doing his best from his hair being to neon green. It would be harsh looking in the bright sunlight. "I'm Nico Lovette and I'm in Ravenclaw!" Oh he liked using his new last name! "And something cool about me is I can make my hair looks do tricks!" He decided to demonstrate by doing a purple with his hair. He was much too excited to keep it there though and therefore went back to and excited green.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:07 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Well, this class seemed promising. Samuli still thought that it was kind of dangerous, flying in the air and stuff but he sure felt that they weren't expected to go beyond ten feet, either. He hoped Professor Price wasn't that stupid, which was then proven true since he seemed strict about this class. Yep, Sam thought, this should be a promising class... even if, despite his menacing demeanor, felt sorry for the girl who looked like she was about to get a heart attack.

"Geez, isn't this class not mandatory? Why didn't you just say so, Monet?" A brunette girl in Slytherin blurted with a straight face, Mina Markov. And she sounded irrritated despite the calm aura, much to Sam's dismay. Give Karina a break, she already said that she was scared of heights. "No one's forcing you to take this class. You either suck it up or not take this cla—"

"Samuli Farquarson. Ravenclaw." Sam interrupted sharply, loudly than he would have liked since he was normally quiet, to stop Mina from talking. Dang it, he wasn't used to interrupting or sharing! But if he didn't say more, Mina might. "I play darts and archery. Also people call me Sam." He then gave Mina Markov a very intimidating glare; one of his trademarks that reasons why he didn't have much friends in gradeschool. She didn't seem to budge given that she glared back, but he guess he'll put a nail on her, too. "And shut your cynical gob, Mina. You sure want your house points to get docked, don't you? Give our bloody classmate a break." Sam's tone was very... well... it can be argued that he's very good at using his mother's intimidation towards other people. Mum never used it at him of course, just other people that weren't family or friends. Especially enemies and film critics, since she was a film director and all.

Mina tsked and shook her head in disappointment, but at least she seemed lawful enough to not argue with him and keep quiet. Sam felt satisfied of getting her to shut up because Mina looked like she was ready to shred Karina to pieces. Like some military commander for World War Z. Not that Sam went to a military school before but. You know. Metaphor. "Sorry sir," Sam quietly said to the Professor present. He wished he didn't get detention for this because Edgar won't live this down. He then leaned near to Nico with a whisper, "If I get detention please don't let my cousin Edgar near me. He might turn into an angry octopus."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( im very sorry Skitty i will make it up to you soon ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Classmates, Professor Price
                                                        xxxxxx

SkittyGirl826

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image Will you 𝓈 𝓉 𝒶 𝓎 by my side
Will you
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and ʞɐǝɹq
I’m scared
, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ of that

Ride on a broomstick that could reach who knows how bloody high, with always having the possibility of falling, let's say, to your death? Sure, why not? We got magic, anyway! Varus wasn't a fan of the entire thing. His clumsy body would be sent quickly to the infirmary in less than 10 minutes no matter the height. And that was if he was lucky. It already took him a lot of willpower to think about it. Hovering he was fine, but to fly like how the quidditch players do? He'd faint midair. But Varus found flying as something essential for a wizard. At least, before they learn how to apparate.

He joined the other first years as they listened to the teacher. As they began to get brooms and introduce themselves—Varus still winced at the mandatory first class custom—he heard a familiar voice screech her info. Ah, Varus recognized. He was empathetic, definitely, but that just gave her a lot of attention. He listened to his classmates, nodding in silence. A sharp voice made him look up, and he saw a Slytherin make a verbal "swing" at Karina. (That was a term, right? He was sure he read it once in a muggle book.) And to the rescue was Sam, who was in his house and—Merlin's beard! He was also an archer! Varus's eyes widened as he stared at Sam, not even hearing how he retorted to this Mina girl. He dropped his gaze, realizing that he must've looked weird for a couple of moments, and took a broom. "Varus Heathcliff, Ravenclaw." Saying it for a couple of times in class helped him get the hang of it. "I like a-archery and photography," he added quietly, walking back and stationing himself behind the rest. Sorry, Karina, he apologized mentally, but too much attention for me. He wanted to help, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to sacrifice his invisibility yet, especially since it was only the first week.

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 you stop time
                                        if this ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ passes
                                        ħ †hðµgh it hadn't → ΉΛPPΣПΣD
                                        I’m
                                        scared, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ I'll lose you

OOC: forgive the ogling and lack of grit

Julian Galaksylph

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Julian Galaksylph

null

null

User Image
User Image

Rina scowled at the Slytherin girl who decided to give her a hard time. 'Like she knows anything,' she thought. 'Everybody knows that all First Years are required to take Flying... Stupid.' Of course, she would never say this to the girl's face. She was a bit surprised, however, when the Ravenclaw boy decided to stand up for her. It wasn't really something that she was used to happening, so she stared at him for a brief moment, puzzling.

Still, her lips formed a small smile, showing him that she was grateful either way. So far the Ravenclaws she'd run into had been pretty nice people. She thought that she probably wouldn't mind becoming friends with a few of them, if it was hard to find friends in her own house.

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:43 am
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

Mina was feeling sore after that Scotsboy decided to interrupt her and coddle the girl, making her roll her eyes. Monet should have just quit if she was so scared of heights, nobody was forcing her to attend this. It just grind her gears with these kids: being so dainty, meek, and fragile. Like come on, this was a boarding school, not everything was going to take it easy. And ugh, Sam had the nerve to call her a 'cynic'! She was not cynic! She was just stating the fact because this girl was being such a crybaby over something that she could have just skipped. Besides, not everyone has a Flying Certicate, anyway. "Vilhelmina Markov, Slytherin. I live in Wales and I do horseback riding," she sourly introduced herself, crossing her arms. She didn't say more, but she did look at the Monet girl with disapproval and muttered, "What a fragile princess, can't even ask to opt out in the class..." She then fell silent again when it seemed that Sam heard her again, giving her that menacing glare that translates to "I'm warning you". Ugh, like that's gonna work on her! She simply scoffed and shook her head, Mina was right about her classmates being a bunch of kids.

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Classmates
                                                        xxxxxx

SkittyGirl826

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

Sam went back to his own business with his mate Nico after making Mina shut up, his blue eyes looking cutting sharp as he watched people introducing themselves here and there. He didn't mean to do that, but Sam still won't do anything to look less intimidating. Or well, he cannot force his resting face to look like something else because then his parents might accuse him of being brainwashed. One way to love their son just the way his face looked like, which Sam appreciated. He then noticed this guy Varus, who looked like he was gazing at Sam like a messiah. Weird... he wasn't used to being stared with awe, usually he was used to people his age being wary towards him. Also, Sam wasn't used to attention either way.

And then even the Hufflepuff girl was staring at Sam, making him feel internally flustered- even if he looked like he didn't care. Look, he just really awkward when it came to social interactions, he didn't even like sharing things about himself. He decided to pretend that Varus and Karina weren't looking at him like that, though Sam immediately took that statement back when the other Ravenclaw said that he liked archery and photography. Oh, that's Sam's hobby. He even has this own camera from his dad, after taking too much pictures of animals in the zoo using dad's cellphone. Then, the girl looked like she was giving him a grateful smile, making him shrug nonchalantly out of instinct. As if saying "No problem, I guess". What the heck... Sam never asked to be a hero, he just wanted to learn how to fly... and not let the girl have trauma or something. "They were staring at me... I'm not used to this kind of attention, mate," Sam quietly muttered, but enough for Nico to hear it.

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( im very sorry Skitty i will make it up to you soon ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Pitchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Classmates, Professor Price
                                                        xxxxxx

SkittyGirl826

Mr Nightmares

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanblue272

Invisible Explorer

10,815 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:51 am
User Image
Rhona Finnea Dubhach
Halfblood | First Year | Gryffindor

Rhona glanced around at her new classmates, her brother nowhere in sight, but as much as she hated to admit it, she probably have to get used to the idea of being on her own pretty soon. Flying seemed like it could be fun if everyone didn't get into a big fight before class even really started... She narrowed her eyes at the drama that was starting up just around her, though right now it was just being kept to a few side conversations.

"My name is Rhona Dubhach, a Gryffindor." She announced, suddenly feeling very alone in a sea of other houses. "I'm from Scotland as well."

OoC:

Compassionate She feels a lot of compassion for other people, and especially animals when they are suffering. This leads to her wanting to do something about it or a very strong opinion towards the situation.
Independent Already used to responsibility and going off with her brother quite often already in early life, Rhona has a strong sense of self-independence.
Dependable She likes being seen as a responsible person who can be trusted, and that includes whatever someone may ask her to do.
Stubborn When she thinks she's right and gets into an argument with someone, she won't back down very easily. If someone tells her no, she very often resists. Commonly, this comes from her not liking being treated like and kid and she feels like people don't respect her opinions.
Stingy She really doesn't do sharing, no matter what it is. Having a twin and sharing so many things in their lives made her very protective of what little she could completely call her own.
Energetic She seems to have an almost bottomless source of energy to draw from, mostly when working on something she's interested in. But when she crashes, she crashes hard.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:56 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was supprised by the sudden drama. Mabye the girl wanted to try conquering her fear. No need to shame someone for being scared. Sam intervened before Nico could begin to figure out how to retaliate. Sam expressed concern ofer his cousin finding out if he got detention. "Don't worry I won't" Nico wispered. Nico wanted the drama to stop, why was the girl being so annoying? It was making everyone uneasy, expecilly Nico who's hair reflected his nervous annoyance as a light orange. Nico was distracted from his annoyance when Sam expressed concern. "I can go with a hot pink. Draw the stares at me?" Nico quietly offered.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight
                                                                            Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:13 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Flying (1st to 3rd Year)

User ImageUser Image
                                    Location: Class (on the pitch) - Thursday @ 9:00am

"I must say Karina you are not the first to be afraid of heights in my class. I can promise you it will be a while before height becomes a factor and when it does we'll work through it." Landon told the first girl young girl before hearing Shui's introduction. Giving him a nod, he then listened to the Lovette boy. "That's a special skill you have there." He replied while smiling at the boy's change in hair color. Suddenly there was an outburst from a brunette and a Ravenclaw named Sam interrupted. "I would like to advise that there will be no bullying in my class verbal or otherwise. I can also assure you that it will not be tolerated anywhere else in or around the castle walls." Landon filled them in. "As for whether anyone will be receiving detention, that won't be necessary for the first offense." He added before hearing the rest of the intros. Overall, Landon had a good group of students based on what they had to say.

Once everyone got there brooms, Landon got to addressing the class. “Nice to meet all of you.” He said to grab their attention back to him. “So to start the class off we’re going to work on the basic command to fly any broom, the up command. To do that, we’re going to start by laying each of your brooms on the ground.” He instructed doing so himself.

"Now standing next to your brooms, hold your right hand above the broom and say up. Make sure to say it clearly and with feeling behind it." Landon told them before saying it clearly like he meant it. "Up.” He said catching the broom as it came up to his hand. “You want to say it and mean it." Landon added knowing flying wasn’t for everyone and fear tended to make getting a broom to listen more difficult.

Company: First Years

OOC: ---

First Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas