Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 250 |♢| Ki: 250/250 |♢| Stamina: 350/350 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Now that everyone was on the same page, more or less, Daiko was as eager as ever to start training. At least this time he didn't go flying around as he usually did. No, this time he did something completely different. Gyoza stared at the boy in awe as his power level skyrocketed and he took on a shinier and gilded appearance. "Wha- What the hell?!" he asked in unison with his student. It was only for a brief moment, but what even was it? It wasn't a power that ever came up in their training and it seemed just as foreign to Daiko. There would be time to look into it later, but for now, they would be made to follow Kami's Guardian to some place in the temple. Gyoza stroked his chin in thought as he watched his smallest pupil get carried away, still thinking about that golden power. Looking over to his other student, he'd give a smirk before patting him firmly on the back. "Hey now, Ziber! You've been awfully quiet. Something on your mind?" Perhaps he was nervous about this tournament or maybe even something more personal. It was no secret to the master that Ziber hadn't been the same since the Space Patrollers attacked. It was hard to say if it was related; unlike Daiko who was very expressive, this one was a lot more reserved. It didn't help that he was hard to read as well. The group would soon come to a halt before a large and peculiar door, especially in relation to everything around it. Gyoza listened to the explanation, nodding along to confirm he understood. So this was their sacred training room? It had an odd name for something so hallowed. "...Well then, let's get started before Dai explodes" he huffed.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Stamina :: {5}
                                                      ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Ki :: {5}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                      ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                      。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                      ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                      。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Afterimage
                                                      。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                      。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

killer-wolf-kun
DJSH9011
Eighth Diviner
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:35 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 580/580

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 350/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 390/390

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_"You left cause you felt stagnant on Namek..." Reflecting back momentarily. Even Scryew was feeling stagnant and boring on Namek. For him being a warrior, there wasn't any challenges whatsoever. It made living too much of a routine. It's because traveling out here lit up a dimmed fire within himself, under the coat of finding new warriors to fight and learn against. ┓

_"What have you gotten so far out of thi-" In that moment, Daiko glew up in a golden yellow as his power spiked unimaginably. Scryew's eyes and attention immediately shifted over to him as he was in awe of this discovery. Was he always this strong? He never shown this when they first fought. Then it hit him instantly. "While here, warriors like those progress each day, to be strong enough to deal with people who are stronger, faster, more cunning, and all around more skilled. Never letting their will be overcome by Assumptions. For that. Namekians will never, in my mind, surpass Earthling's unlimited potential." This must be what he was referring too. Earthling's unlimited potential. His fists clenched a bit as his fighting blood boil within him. Realizing the power gap and not only intrigued his sense to become much stronger but it pissed him off internally at what could he have possibly done to attain so much strength. Scryew was told he possessed potential himself but he had no idea that others could be the same of this amount. ┓

_┗ Daiko and his companions were being sent away for training for whatever was going to come. Scryew didn't know exactly what was coming but he would not stay in the rear for long. Apparently coming here besides seeking some guidance had more becomings than he initially he had thought. Turning his attention back to Kami, it was going to be his turn. "I see what you're talking about. I have no idea what's going on, but you know I'm a warrior Namekian who seeks strength myself. If you have any methods since being on here, now would be the best time to reveal it."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ NO ONE ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ CONCERNED ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber stood still with his arms to his side, looking down to the tile flooring to hid what he was feeling. He was nervous about the tournament, quite the opposite, and was just the refection of the lack of experience for a different teaching. The frost demon's body shook slightly when Daiko jabbed his arm but was unable to notice due to him being lost in thought. The thing that brought him back out of his own thoughts was when he felt that familiar aura before, that raw power. Ziber's eyes moved to his friend when he say it, that golden form that had defeated the false patroller before returning to his normal self. Seeing it again flooded Ziber with more emotions but hid them well with a wide eye gaze. With the shock that came from Daiko when he took the form, he could confirm now that this was the first time his friend was aware of the form he was in. Had the frost demon not seen the form that day, he might have been as surprised as Gyoza, but that glow was now burned deep into his mind.

Ziber remained silent as his gaze moved back to the ground, unable to think of anything to say. When Aku came to pick them up to show them the way to the training area, he silently followed while he held his arms to his back. The frost demon was interested by the protecter's words, wondering how long this temple had such a secrets. His attention shifted when his master patted him on the back, which almost made him jump from the surprised. The man wanted to know if Ziber was alright, which he didn't know what to tell him. "Yeah, I'll be alright. I just... Not the best during some situations. I apologize for my behavior." Ziber said while trying to hid the reason why he had went silent, because it would be embarrassing for him. He looked back to Aku as he had stopped in front of a large door with a clock above it. The name was a bit odd but as long as they could get strong, the frost demon was excited to see where this would go but a chuckle did escape him from Gyoza comment.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 0/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: Calm, Curious, A bit Embarrassed
Thinking: Just avoid the question...
With: Daiko, Aku, Yosh, Gyoza

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:50 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko held his shoulder and looked at the space between his fingers before squeezing his hand shut. He'd stand up a bit confused before he punched the air and then put a hand on his arm. He'd rub it a bit trying to remember the feeling. His eyes closing on one side before he picked up his glasses and passed them to his coat pocket, or the remnants of it. He'd walk towards the area as the others were taken by the man's words. Daiko's haste would show in his scurry as he came up behind Ziber watching his demeanor change. Daiko looked off to the side feeling as though it was something that he did while he stood to the side of the group. He looked to the room as he let his eyes show his bit of excitement. He'd almost vibrate from his shaking before he approached the door. It had such an odd name. What was it about? Was it going to take them to a time and fight people from the past or future? Was it going to teleport them to another plane of existence? Was it going to work?

Daiko would smile at it as he looked to Aku, and then to Yosi as he stepped back and beside her while each arm crossed and his eyes went back to the chamber. "I don't have anything planned! So I can train for hours and hours and hours!" He'd say while showing he had energy to spare as he punched the air twice and turned to the others. "Just hope I can keep up with the others."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 800/830 ||BP: 540|| Stamina: 850/870..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image
Kami

His mouth sighed as Kami looked to the Namekian as he crossed his arms over his broader chest. The one known as Kami would close his blank eyes once more and his had would turn to the chamber where the others lied. His eyes opening to the statement made. It seemed that he understood a bit better after the young man's display and his mouth let out a light clicking sound. He'd look to the namekian's garbs before turning back towards the group. "If you want secrets and hints to power. I have none, my abilities came from decades of meditation and understanding. Along with the grace of gods." He'd tell him while walking off from the man.

"If you truly want to know more. Those one's about to face their destiny are going to unlock more than I could ever fathom." He'd say while Aku looked to them group. Aku would slowly move his hand waving the timer as it seemed to be set for 24. His eyes looking to it as he turned his head to them and counted.

"Yeah, yeah this is good. It can hold up to 8 people." He'd call out to them as his hands would pull at the door, his mout gritting as he strained. "B-be excited, not even I was able to stay in here the full extent of time. B-but since you're able to fight along side people. You'll last a day in here." He'd say to them all as he opened the door to a seemingly blinding light. "You'll have one Earth day to complete enough training to be able to fight your hardest against the other's in the tournament. Don't worry about overworking yourself. I've got you alot of supplies in there since the last time someone trained in there." He'd say while beckoning them to enter. "I left a bit of a booklet in there on how things work. . . And oh, don't go out too far. You'll get lost out there and I'm not gonna search for you.""

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:18 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

Well that seemed concerning, but also interesting. What kind of training room was this the hermit had to wonder. Aku didn't explain much of anything, leaving them to figure it out for themselves. Gyoza looked to Ziber, still in the dark on what was bothering him. He wasn't going to press it unless it happened to inhibit his ability to train. Coming this far, they might as well go all out with their training. Daiko of course was already in that mindset. "One day, huh? Not much time, but we'll take it I guess" Gyoza nodded. Stepping forward, Gyoza would be the first to enter and see this training room for himself. It appeared to be some sort of apartment with a white space just at the other end of the room. The air also felt different here as he noticed the moment he stepped inside. Something really was odd about this place... Before they started training, Gyoza opted to take a look around the apartment; it reminding him a little of his own place. It was good, considering he didn't realize how much time he would be spending here.

【.STATS.】

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                      ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                      ✧ Afterimage
                                                      。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - |♢|

Yosi was just as quiet as Ziber, if not more so, after being accepted on her offer. There was a lot on her mind too, though now Daiko was also among those thoughts when he briefly transformed. Did that mean he couldn't control his golden power? Actually, it didn't seem he was even aware of its existence, that going double for his master. 'Don't tell me...he awakened it in that fight?' she stared Daiko incredulously. Well...it seemed it was for the best in the end. As Aku rejoined their group, he would lead them further into the temple to an intricate looking door. She had to shield her eyes from the blinding light as she tried to look further in. But she was also listening their guide's instructions, noting how he mentioned lasting a day and how he couldn't last the evident time limit. She had more questions, but he would just point to the answers in a booklet inside.
                                                      Following the big guy inside, she would find this instruction manual lying on a nearby table. "Let's see here..." Yosi muttered, flipping the booklet open and reading the contents. After reading it to herself for a moment, she would paraphrase aloud for the others to hear. "Apparently, one Earth day is equivalent to one year in here. Also, the gravity of the training area is ten times more than Earth. The temperature fluctuates out there, either really cold or really hot and it gets more intense the deeper you go in. All in all...this seems like an adequate training space. I've never been in a pocket dimension before."

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Eighth Diviner
                                                      Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 pm
User Image
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber eyes moved to his friend when he showcased his excitement about about the training ahead of them. Daiko's cheerful nature on the matter brought him a bit of calm before they began their training. The frost demon attention then moved to Aku as he told the group about the room they were about to train in. The description by the protector of the room was quite foreboding, but he wondered how training in this room for a day would help them be ready to fight. Ziber was one of the last to enter the room as the shut behind him, looking around the room that they had entered. There was a housing area which connected to what looked like a white room. The frost demon was a bit confused by this as from his current view he didn't know how all of the warriors would train.

Ziber moved away from the others to go and look at the white room and see how big it was. If it was just the color that hid how big the room was, there was a chance that at least two of them could train at a time. As Yosi continued to read what was on the booklet, the frost demon turned to face where he was walking from and saw the reason why Kami had brought them here. At the steps of the new discovered temple, his gaze rapidly moved around the white area and was amazed and terrified at the same time. "It is a giant void..." Ziber spoke while trying to understand what he was seeing in what would be the place the group would train for the supposed next year. He turned away from the temple and stepped off the stairs on to the white void, to feel the weight of ten times earth's gravity on to his body. To the perspective, a person would have notice that the frost demon's tail had drooped from it's normal position.

During his training and his service to his friend, Ziber had to travel to many different planets and a few, especially ones he had to train on had high gravity. His body felt stiff from the change and knew that it would take a bit to adapt to this area. The frost demon would have to wait to see how the temperature fluctuation, but with what he could see this could work. He then started to walk out from the temple area to test the effects of the area and to wake his body up to his new surroundings. Ziber wouldn't go far from the temple for the warning that the protector gave them was still in his mind. He just needed a good walk around before the warm up to train, the idea which excited him. Still, a whole year in this room with the others would be a bit awkward with the short a moment of time the frost demon had been with the group here.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.

<--Ki: 0/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: Terrified, Excited, Curious
Thinking: Yeah, this could work...
With: Daiko, Aku, Yosi, Gyoza

OoC:
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:12 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's body would calm as Aku would give his explaination of the place. His mouth forming a small frown while he heard the minor details from the three eye'd servant. His dark eyes would squint. His mouth would let out a small exhale while he gripped his fists tight. Aku overwhelmed him and Ziber at the same time, and he wasn't able to stand the full extent of this chamber? His eyes would merely close and let his shaking calm. The young lad was overwhelmed, with a combination of excitement and concern. What if he couldn't survive the day, would he be in danger then? What about the others. Though as his concern dropped to the revealing of the bright chamber, the lad walked forward without even a second thought. He was awstruck by it's massive beauty as he entered and heard the creaking of the door shutting behind him. He'd smile as he punched the air twice and looked about. The discolored girl would be the first one to grab a book. Thankfully. Daiko would hear about the place while he slowly pulled the remnants of his jacket and shirt off. His eyes blinking while he walked around the resting area.

"A whole year? I wonder if I'll grow?" He'd say while he stepped out of the resting area, being reminded of the apartment that Gyoza had. "I hope Bur doesn't worry too much about me." He'd say while wandering around, and looking to a closed door. His hands would push it open to steam hitting his face while Daiko instinctively jumped back and got into stance. Though as the steam began to clear he would see a large pool of water with seats around it and buckets. "O-Oh, a bath! That's cool." He'd say while walking in and closed the door behind him. The boy seemed to have disappeared for a few minutes as the door would open and his hand patted his chest. His mouth would hold a large smile as he wore a Da da da da~ green track suit. His bright gaze would show that it fit nicely. His hands would rest by his side and his mouth showed the joy he felt before he delievered a high kick, which made a swift cutting sound. "Like a . . .Uh. . . Mitten!" He'd say, remembering the expression had something to do with hands. As his green sneaker touched the floor he would walk forward and smile. "The green is the second smallest size. I'm lucky." He'd tease himself while walking to the stairs which lead downward. He'd look to Ziber as he seemed, to stand oddly in his mind. What might've been wrong.

His foot stepped onto the white surface, feeling like a gripped tile as he would look to his foot. His eyes staring as the leg shook. His mind would go through a few thoughts before got a bit serious and nodded. His mouth let out an exhale. The girl did say that gravity increased by 10 fold here. His second foot stepped forth as he would walk into the heaviness. His body inhaling and exhaling as he walked forth. It was a tiring feeling, but he had to get use to it, to get stronger. He'd walk forth and look around at the area while he saw Ziber's brisk strut to warm himself up. Daiko would put a foot out to the side and leaned on it, before putting another foot down and leaning to that side to limber up, while looking to his companion. "Zi-kun~ Let's start this off with a little spar!" He'd call out with a smile plastered on his face. "That'll get things rolling!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 800/830 ||BP: 540|| Stamina: 850/870..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

".....Did you say...a year? HEY NOW!" the old man shouted, just as the door closed. He looked back at the closed door now, mouth agape in disbelief. What kind of magic nonsense did he get roped into?! Applying one hand firmly to his forehead, he'd sigh and shake his head. He was not prepared for a year of training all of a sudden. Had he known, he would have packed and brought some training equipment to help the boys. Then again, a year of training could accomplish a lot, especially if it was really only one day. Perhaps there was some other ways he could come up with to help his students lear- "WAIT! There better be some damn beer in this place!" he swore, stomping over to the fridge. Prying it open, not only would he find his beverage of choice, but it was HETAP and plenty of it! The old man grinned and chuckled, fishing one off the shelf and cracking it open. Knocking the can back, the cool refreshing alcohol was like stepping into a convenience store on a hot summer day. "Okay...so a year of training, huh?" he thought aloud, contemplating training exercises. The girl mentioned the training area having heavier than usual gravity and bizarre temperatures. What could he do with that? As Gyoza contemplated the exercise, Daiko took that time to take a bath and change into a track suit while Ziber ventured out to see the change in gravity first hand. "...You mean 'like a glove'?" Gyoza would attempt to correct his student as he took another sip of his beer. The boy was obviously ready to do some training, but the master was still coming up with different plans. Fortunately, he found the perfect way to give him time: sparring with Ziber. Finishing off his brew, the old fossil made his way over to the void to test this heavy gravity for himself. One step into the weight forced him to a knee faster than he could blink. Rather than fighting his way back up, he chose to sit down. Instead he would meditate and get accustomed to this pressure.

【.STATS.】

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                      ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                      ✧ Afterimage
                                                      。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - |♢|

Setting the book down, Yosi took a step back and watched the room around her. She barely knew these people and now she suddenly had to spend a year with them? It was still strange that she was now "one of them", making this whole experience awkward and uncomfortable. Her cerulean eyes followed each person around the apartment while she remained silent. Daiko took a liking to the baths, while Gyoza was enamored with some beverage in the cooler. Ziber's interest; however, coincided with her own, prompting her to head outside. The bright white void before them threatened to swallow them whole, but the Frost Demon would not be deterred. Yosi leaned against the building next to the doorway, folding her arms and observing the effects of the gravity in this place. It seemed that guy was accustomed to pressure of this caliber, seeing how he was capable to withstand it. As a foreigner to this planet, that much should have been expected. She suspected she might also be able to withstand the gravity somewhat, although... Eventually, Gyoza and Daiko came out to begin training as well. The old man felt the change almost immediately and decided to wait, allowing his body to adjust through meditation. The shorter fellow had an easier transition, but she would be lying if she said she expected him to just run right in. Guess he was capable of using his head from time to time. So what would she do? Daiko and Ziber appeared to be preparing for a sparing match. Yosi was still hesitant to join them, though the girl agreed to come along to train. Instead she went off on her own, stepping out into the white terrain herself. She stumbled at first and she needed to walk slowly before righting herself. This level of gravity wasn't foreign to her, yet it'd been some time since she was subjected to it. Nothing a little exercise couldn't fix!

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Eighth Diviner
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 400/400
ST: 600/600
BP: 185

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

"C'mon, c'mon c'mon faster Seri!" Seriyana had gotten word of what was going on at the lookout, and figured it would be her best bet to train up. She had to be where the action was if she were to ever be world renowned. She flew as fast as she could towards the lookout. She knew she had to hurry, or she was going to be left behind even more than she already was.

Rounding the top, Seriyana landed down and took a moment to catch her breath. She was pushing hard. And without looking up, she spoke. "S...sorry I'm late..."

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"』  

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber looked around the white void, wondering how far out was needed for the effects of the room to increase. He had been told by the temperature would intensify the farther they went, but would the gravity do the same. The frost demon pondered this while the others prepared themselves for the what they were going to do in this area. When his name, or the matter, his nickname was called, he turned to Daiko, who had acquired a new outfit for this training. Ziber felt that the track suit suited him, but he didn't see himself wearing an outfit like that. He tilted his head at the request for him and his friend to spar to help them get use to the gravity. "Sure, why not. But have you trained under heavy gravity before. If not, don't push yourself too much. It will hurt a lot more the normal." The frost demon tried to pass on what he knew about training in this kind of area, at least when it came to places that weighed you down.

Ziber would then take his normal stance, with his arms out to his side and his right foot forward, but something did catch his eye that made him second guess on how to do this. It was when his saw Gyoza try and stepped out on to the void and almost collapsed from the weight of this place. Yosi seemed alright with the gravity, not to his surprised as she was a galactic patrol and she would have to go to different planets. He was disappointed when he saw that the Hera was going to train on her own but did understand, being a fish out of water himself. Ziber hoped that his teacher and his friend would be able to adapt quickly and they could learn what Gyoza had prepared for them. He suppose that the first move should go to Daiko as he was the one who issued the challenge. The frost demon believed he had a small advantage because of the gravity, but his friend proved time and again to be a force not to be underestimated.

<--Ki: 350/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: Calm, Curious, Eager.
Thinking: Alright, let's see what you got.
With: Daiko, Yosh, Gyoza

OoC:
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:50 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Meditation, something Scryew is no stranger in doing. Watched the group head into the building especially from the statment that the entire group are going to unlock more that even the Kami could fathom, left the Namekian nothing but interested in what lies beyond those doors. "Kami. After the group, I wish to enter as well. Even though I was guided here by Elder Guru, it's also on my own free will and wishes to learn more about other warriors and expand on my strength. So for the time being, I want to understand your experiences."

_┗ Couldn't be too long while the group has been in there, the Namekian stood still with arms folded until seeing yet another person appear on the Lookout. No clue exactly who this person was but wouldn't be far fetched if she contined connections to the saiyan Scryew fought a while back. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ NO ONE ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ CONCERNED ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:46 am

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Seriyana straightened herself and immediately noticed the Namekian from the tournament. He couldn't be the one that left the note for her, could he? "Hey, I remember you from the tournament. I got a note saying to meet someone up here to train. Wouldn't be you, would it?"

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"
Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:04 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Awaiting for time to pass, the person who made it to the lookout addressed him bringing back the memory of the tournament. Scryew honestly did not remember her one bit but he kept silent as she kept conversing. Making the notion that she were expecting a training partner at this location and questioned if he was the person of the claim. Scryew said nothing. Shifting his head away from her, he took a moment to actually think about it. It would past the time from possibly entering the mysterious room and it would help him cut loose just a little bit. He'll play along to saitsfy his own desires. Turning back to the female, staring down to her eyes giving a glare. "Let's see what you got with a spar first. You best come at me with the intent to kill. I'm natural at not holding back." Stated with his arms crossed still awaiting for her to make a move. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am

Seriyana took up her fighting stance. It would ve evident to any martial artist that it was crude, but Seriyana had grown accustomed it it. Some would say it was a refined crudeness. "I don't fight to kill. Killin' people breeds infamy. Fighting to kill shows you have no regard for life. But rest assured, I'll go all out!" Seriyana launched forward, starting simple with a straight punch towards Scryew.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"
Eighth Diviner

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas