Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - A Thrifty Bazaar Megadventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:34 pm
Darksol88

Reno Vantas

Odd caught his Pokeballs as they were tossed back at him, resetting them all into their respective clips on his belt as he did, except for the empty Ultra Ball. That one was left shrunken and stuck in his shirt pocket for now. Turning to the three new goons that had appeared, he glared at them, his flames slowly flickering out. "You three have a problem with me leaving?" He asked then, an evil smile beginning to spread across his face. "I've got somewhere to be and it's not here. I wouldn't recommend getting in my way." He told them as he started to walk in their direction, promptly ignoring them if they tried to talk back to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:58 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

SubonicXP

A shout could be heard as the remaining member of the duo was tossed aside, flung out of the back room and into a few packaged chickens. They may have once been frozen, just as they may have once been edible. Years of rot became apparent all at once, making for perhaps the second least fun thing to encounter today. Struggling to get to his feet as he slipped on the rotting food, he'd look back to Blizzard and shrugged. "I only know of the one town. You ain't finding nothing in that village we ain't found ourselves, got it?" He'd then heed the advice given and did, in fact, beat it right out of the abandoned supermarket and towards "town" as it were.

All the while, the Mimikyu from earlier just gave a confused look. Were they... not here to play? The disguise slinking a little, it'd start back towards the darker corners of the back room it was in to begin with.

Confused at what had transpired, Amaranth finaly broke the silence. "Um, Blizz? You said something about some town, right-" She'd then be cut off as Sub came to and sounded like he'd soon be asking for a pair of scissors. "I... um. Yeah, I won, but they took the flowers and tiara from me?" She wasn't sure whether to correct Sub or just go with it, but figured going with it might be the smarter choice when she wasn't sure what was up with him at the moment. A mental note would be made to never drink whatever the hell Sub was enjoying earlier.

"Yea, if I remember right, it's some small community a ways from here. It's across the island...but I'll talk about that later." I said making my way for out of the building. "Making sure the runt doesn't get too far from us. Maybe he'd lead us to Odd..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 pm
Looking between Blizz and the now retreating Keiko, Leslie would simply begin to walk away from the group before very vocally slamming the doors open. "Time to go to town. Lets go." Leslie declared to the group, beginning to march off on her own.

The trio would look between each other, Orson noticably sweating bullet at the implications and Odd's threatening stance. At least, until Richard reached into his pack and pulled out a Dark Gem that he quickly attached to a broken chair leg and swung at Odd. "C'mon man. We wanna be civil. Just stop and we can all go on being happy." The fat Skull grunt shouted at Odd as he swung, Jamie and Orson diving around their ally in an effort to catch Odd before he could escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm
Blizzard120

"Um... okay...?" Amaranth was still confused about how Blizzard was being about this, let alone the earlier bit from him. "An explanation would help. I don't know how much of us have really studied the map to the kind of level you've seemed to," she remarked, hurrying outside to follow. Luck would be on the Snagems' side as both of the oddly-garbed thugs were distant, but still visible enough to follow. There was a good chance that Blizzard's hunch might just be right.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

It would be safe to say that the duo that had ran out of the room prior wasn't about to suddenly go back in, though they did return to the trio that was talking. "What he said, yo! Don't mind the chair leg, we can talk about this like people, can't we?" One of them remarked, hoping this wasn't some prelude to an impending thrashing.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:17 am
Reno Vantas

Darksol88

Odd looked at the trio now blocking the door and sighed. "You just don't get it, do you?" He asked them, turning slowly to face the properly. Ghostly energy bubbled out of his right palm, forming into a very tangible spear. "I don't want to fight you lot but I have more important things to do than entertain you." He told them, picking up his SNAG, which appeared to have been dropped when his Pokeballs were returned as he did so.

"Let me leave and I won't be forced to hurt you. Try to hold me here and I won't hesitate." He warned them, stowing his SNAG without bothering to turn it back on. He eyed the Dark Gem on the stick and shook his head. Maybe he couldn't phase through that but he could get rid of it easily enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:28 pm
Arkelos walks outside, than lets all his pokemon out. "Let's go for a walk, 'round the grounds. Clearly the others have enough strength with that over grown frozen turkey." While looking down at his Pokemon, his stomach started to grumbles, "Man I'm starving, where is a place to eat around here anyways?"  

Arkelos

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

"Um... okay...?" Amaranth was still confused about how Blizzard was being about this, let alone the earlier bit from him. "An explanation would help. I don't know how much of us have really studied the map to the kind of level you've seemed to," she remarked, hurrying outside to follow. Luck would be on the Snagems' side as both of the oddly-garbed thugs were distant, but still visible enough to follow. There was a good chance that Blizzard's hunch might just be right.

I rushed off, trying to keep tabs on the punks in question, keeping distance and out of sight for the moment. If they had any indication I was following them, or any of us for that matter, we'd probably would get nowhere and we'd have to do this the hard way with only a slight vague hint as to where Odd could be. With how everything has been going on, so far, I've already given them plenty of credit for being too stupid to notice what's actually going on with those two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:27 pm
Blizzard120

Arkelos

At the moment, it would seem that they hadn't noticed anyone following them, going well out of the so-called village that was near the abandoned supermarket. Instead, they kept going, making their way to the town they had mentioned earlier.

As for Arkelos, he wouldn't find anything of note. The place they were in was too dubious to have anything called food anymore, and the area around it didn't have a whole lot else beyond water, vegetation and quite dark sand. The "village" that would've been encountered on the way had hardly anything either. Just a lone Pokemon Center, as a sort of rest stop for any trainers that could make use of the services.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 pm
Jamie and Richard would glance between each other before slowly continuing to walk forward, Orson giving a few flaps of his wings to get off the ground as he slowly reached into his pocket. This was going to be a quick and decisive match for the Snagems, for certain. But it seemed that something was distracting Richard away from the somewhat aggressive Channeler, the threatening stick dropping for a moment to allow Odd an opportunity to dash away.

"Quash!" Or not, as it seemed the thing distracting Richard was catching sight of his Pangoro outside as it wandered past. The large bear burst through the window of the house with an aura of dark energy that it sent out in a wave towards the Ghost Channeler, aimed to cut him off from his power for a moment and hopefully draw out whatever Pokemon he was channeling with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:54 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

"Or I guess we can't!" Immediately abandoning the idea, the duo started backing up again, wondering if these three had some sort of death wish. If not by Odd, then...

"What's going on down there!? Can't you henchmen do anything right!?" A woman, sounding only a couple years older than most of the others looked to be, could be heard yelling and trying to be heard over the chaos seemingly unfolding at the moment.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:36 pm
As I traveled along, keeping my distance still and keeping tabs on them, I took notice to what was coming up. "I think thats the village you mentioned, Tristen..." I said to the boy.

"Is he stopping?" He asked back.

I waited for a moment only to see that he was still going. "...no, he isn't. I might be right in my guess, then."

"That Po Town place?" He asked.

"Yea."

"How far is it?"

"Ehhh..." I took out my SNAG, glancing back at the punks for a second to make sure they're still within sight, then back down to look at the map. "It's a bit of a walk to be sure. But as fast as they're trying to rush there, it'd probably be there in no time. Never underestimate the speed of a coward, I guess. Come on before they get too far." I stashed the SNAG and continued pursuit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 pm
Blizzard120

"Ehhh..." I took out my SNAG, glancing back at the punks for a second to make sure they're still within sight, then back down to look at the map. "It's a bit of a walk to be sure. But as fast as they're trying to rush there, it'd probably be there in no time. Never underestimate the speed of a coward, I guess. Come on before they get too far." I stashed the SNAG and continued pursuit.

"Bliiizz...wait uuuppp!" Sub whined as he stumbled towards Blizzard and Tristen. Awhile back he had barfed up a good bit of what he had been drinking and for the most part the effects of whatever ailed him seemed to be wearing off. The only thing that was lingering was the exhaustion from puking that much, and boy was it a lot. "Where are we going? I think I blacked out at some point." He asked, unsure of what was going on.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:53 pm
Reno Vantas

Darksol88

Odd was too consumed by his emotions at the moment to recognize one of the trio that had entered after his first attempt at escape had failed. By now, he was so focused on escaping and going after the one who'd put him in this situation that he couldn't think of anything but ways to escape. When the Pangoro rushed in, he had all of two seconds to react. Which he did by releasing his Duskull. "Disable!" He shouted as he was consumed by the panda warrior's dark aura.

Affanoso nodded to Odd's command and already saw who he needed to focus on, willing the panda into an immobile state and attempting to cut it off from it's own power in an attempt to end the Quash prematurely. Should it succeed, Odd would let out a scream of anger before calling back the ghostly spear he'd originally created and hurling it at the three newcomers. It should stick in the ground only a few inches from them unless they were stupid but the damage it dealt, should any of them be dumb enough to get hit by it, wouldn't be physical. They would merely feel a deep void in the pit of their being as a chunk of their spirit was ripped away by the attack. They weren't that stupid though, were they?

If Affanoso's attempt failed, however, Odd would merely seethe quietly, attempting to wait out the attack despite his anger.

Back with the other Snagems, Lykas would be silently following along at this point, trying his hardest to sense Odd's presence but otherwise just hanging around in case he was needed for anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:28 am
The Duskull would halt the Pangoro from using Quash on the channeler, the ghost corralling the Dark type away from the preventative effort it had been aimed to commit. "Ah! Abort plan A!" The pair of grunts cried out, diving behind the few pieces of furniture in the room away from the impact zone for the spear. "Whats the big panic? He missed." Orson told the pair from his position hovering in the room, looking over at Odd a few more times before sighing. "Myst, use Torment!" Orson called out to the strange piece of debris sitting in the room. Right before a blast of dark energy flew out of the Illusion-disguised Zorua. "Sorry, Odd....looking person. We just want to talk, but you need to calm down before things get really crazy." Orson explained, hoping that things wouldn't escalate any further.

Leslie would keep pace behind Blizz, having gotten slightly mixed up in direction when first exiting the building. At least they were on the right trail now.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:20 am
Blizzard120

SubonicXP

Indeed, he nor the one ahead of him would be stopping anytime soon. Unfortunately, in their trying to simply get to where they were going, they'd end up getting the attention of a few wild Pokemon in the area. A pack of Raticate could be seen emerging from the nearby grass in response, but seeing the Snagems instead, they felt sure they were the ones that disturbed them. Unlike any normal one, however, their cheeks seemed to be permanently puffed out and their black fur stood out as a far cry from the usual brown. A few Pelipper could be seen flying out from the same area, but they appeared to be more interested in going elsewhere rather than instigate a fight.

Regardless, with the pack of odd Raticate poised to deal with the "intruders," they looked to be stuck having to deal with a fight against at least one of them within the pack.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

"I said, what is going on!?" Unlike last time, the somewhat older woman would come down this time, glaring at what was going on. Seeing what was still unfolding, she wasn't about to have any of this and didn't understand how one guy was giving this much trouble. "Fine, he'll understand. I guess I'll have to show that I'm serious! Salazzle, show our guest what happens when someone picks on my brothers and sisters, even ones as dumb as those three!" At once, she'd let out the surprisingly large lizard and command her to give a Disable of her own, trying to mitigate what Affanoso could do.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff