Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Return of Jack, Episode 3: Jack's Redemption [Event] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:22 pm
Not a Noise

Well....this. With animatronics. Pachirisu hybrid starts sparking; they're artificial and she doesn't like what they're doing to the rest of her Snag group and while some look a little spookier than others (Rotom-run fridges are worse!) she scampers in to see how she can help!

As soon as Rhyme entered the Thrifty Megamart, finding herself near the group consisting of Crystal, Rein, and Connor, a new group of animated Stufful dolls would pounce her, three in all jumping out from behind a shelf and attempting to latch onto the Parachirisu hybrid while pummeling and kicking her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:52 pm
SubonicXP

As soon as Rhyme entered the Thrifty Megamart, finding herself near the group consisting of Crystal, Rein, and Connor, a new group of animated Stufful dolls would pounce her, three in all jumping out from behind a shelf and attempting to latch onto the Parachirisu hybrid while pummeling and kicking her.

....The toys were even coming to life! Rhyme hits the first one with a Spark, but the second and third ones are just a bit faster than the first--

"F-for stuffed toys, that kinda hurts..!" She yelps, ears flattening while she attempts to pry one of the latched ones off her and throw it away from her. Why were these toys coming to life?? Was this what their A.I. had been talking about? She really didn't pay attention to it as closely as she'd usually do...

This is probably what she get for jumping in...  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:09 pm
"Wah! Hey, none of that! Seriously!" Crystal's eyes would blow blue once again as she attempted to wrench the table out of the Bewear's hands and swing it at the machine. "Your creepy children started it!"

Demon Wing would notice the day form Lycanroc rushing for his trainer while she was preoccupied, and without and input coming from his trainer, a wicked grin would grow on his snout, rushing forward at the robot while erupting flames all around his body, acting damn near as reckless as possible. Needless to say, Flare Blitz was not a move she would have ordered him to use normally, especially here.

Apolla, in the meantime, would notice more of the little demon Stufful attacking the newly arrived hybrid, directing the one Rhyme threw into the blaze Demon Wing was creating around his body instead. ~"Hey, maybe you want to aim these things into the blazing fire dragon,"~ The Espeon would send to Rhyme, ~"These demonic plushes aren't the greatest fans of fire."~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:08 pm
Not a Noise

Espeon_Commander

The dispatched Stufful would hit the ground with a spastic twitch as the Spark did a number on its circuits before Apolla managed to send it to the incinerator that was Demon Wing. The other two would remain on Rhyme and as they pummeled the hybrid the moss on their bodies would begin to rapidly spread onto Rhyme as they attempting to attach themselves onto her.

The mechanical Bewear would wrestle the table with Crystal for a bit before the hybrid succeed in snatching it away and smacking the automaton away with the table, sending it clattering into a shelf. The Lycanroc was effortlessly obliterated by Demon Wing, the Charizard's Flare Blitz easily overkill as it was reduced to cinders.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:13 pm
SubonicXP

The dispatched Stufful would hit the ground with a spastic twitch as the Spark did a number on its circuits before Apolla managed to send it to the incinerator that was Demon Wing. The other two would remain on Rhyme and as they pummeled the hybrid the moss on their bodies would begin to rapidly spread onto Rhyme as they attempting to attach themselves onto her.

....Oh man. Oh man oh man this was like the nightmare of being grabbed by the wires and dragged to the fridge, because she had listened to the noise in her head and tried to follow too late. Rhyme freaked out, breath quickening and immediately letting out another Spark, trying to lessen the moss, trying to keep it from completely consuming her.

....What was it with dark places and ghosts wanting to use her for batteries?! "A-a little help, please!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 pm
Crystal would smirk as the Bewear automaton was sent flying, at least until blazing remnants of the Lycanroc-bot flew into her field of view. Considering the speed at which they were flying, Crystal could surmise what happened. "...Demon Wing, what did I tell you about reckless displays of dominance?" The Charizard kept a cocky look of his face as he turned to his trainer, breathing a bit more heavily than normal. "Don't use Flare Blitz unless I tell you, I don't want you to get seriously hurt from that! I also don't want you to set fire to the whole place and try to make it brighter than the sun!" Demon Wing merely scoffed, folding his arms together.

Apolla, in the meantime, growled audibly as she darted forward. ~"Calm down, I'm the Espeon right next to you! I'm not a disembodied voice, I promise!"~ The Espeon's eyes would glow blue as she yanked at the two remaining Stufful and threw them at the two nearest fire types, Demon Wing and Connor's Chimchar. ~"Oi! Tweedledee and Tweedledum! Do something about these,"~ the psychic type mentally shouted openly, keeping her attention on the moss that was still on Rhyme.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:30 pm
Not a Noise

Espeon_Commander

Apolla would succeed in pulling one of the Stufful off, however the other one was stuck on too tight, the moss spreading far too fast for the Espeon to stop it. Within seconds Rhyme would be covered from head to toe in the green substance, only her eyes spared from the encasement. On the outside it looked as if she were wearing a green suit designed to resemble a Stufful, snout, ears, and all. The moss and woody bits however would give the 'suit' a positively evil appearance.

Without warning and without Rhyme's doing the hybrid would attack Apolla, the 'suit' seeming to control her body as the hybrid swung at the Espeon with her new wood plated arms. Rhyme was completely aware inside the 'suit' but for some reason she could not control her body, all she could do was watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:46 pm
SubonicXP
Apolla would succeed in pulling one of the Stufful off, however the other one was stuck on too tight, the moss spreading far too fast for the Espeon to stop it. Within seconds Rhyme would be covered from head to toe in the green substance, only her eyes spared from the encasement. On the outside it looked as if she were wearing a green suit designed to resemble a Stufful, snout, ears, and all. The moss and woody bits however would give the 'suit' a positively evil appearance.

Without warning and without Rhyme's doing the hybrid would attack Apolla, the 'suit' seeming to control her body as the hybrid swung at the Espeon with her new wood plated arms. Rhyme was completely aware inside the 'suit' but for some reason she could not control her body, all she could do was watch.

The moss wasn't...cold. Or warm. It felt alive around her, ears flattening as she's completely encased, able to see....and yet...

She opens her mouth to tell the Espeon that she's heard her...but she can't open her mouth. Internally, she panics; she can't call out, the link she'd felt is gone, and she's trapped in her own body. She can't call out for help, she can't do anything, she's trapped--

As the body attacks, theres a voice in her head. A new one. A child's voice. You're not trapped, don't be silly now. We've always wanted a friend like you to come play.

Rhyme shivers, trying to push the voices out of her head, starting a long struggle to try and regain control of her body before anyone else gets hurt.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 pm
"Nice teeth care if i keep a few souviners...? " She smirked licking her lips , Rein adored scary things so much so she was attracted to them even an automatron like this..

" I just lovei t when something or someone loves to bite...Let's play a little shall we? Litwick Heatwave on both automatrons." The heat stirred from the ghosts body making it abit too hot for metal causing such to melt

Noticing the Hybrid of a pachirisu inside a controlling suit" Mimikyu Rough play....Break the suit somehow Just don't hurt whoevers inside .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:41 pm
~"Uh..."~ Apolla would soon start to scamper backwards, rather ungracefully at that, once the Stufful shell with a Rhyme inside started swinging at her. ~"CrysTAAAAAL,"~ she shouted, running back to her. The Charizard, for his part, would spit a gout of flame

"I already see what's going on, no need to shout my name! Demon Wing, we'll discuss this later. For now... Actually, return. We're going to go for a different tactic, maybe." She recalled her Charizard and brought out a Great Ball, tossing it out. "Inaros, kinda need your help here!"

~"Oh great, grandad's here,"~ the Espeon would quip as the Cofagrigus emerged from the Pokéball, hiding behind her trainer as the eyes of the Coffin Pokémon swiveled over to her.

("Child, keep your comments to yourself before I decide to make you my next victim," ) he would quip back, the comments only being heard by those who could understand PokéSpeak. ("So then. We have an exorcism of sorts to make, then. Let us get started." )

"Just be careful, okay? There's still someone in there."

("Of course. I might be undead, but I do not wish my state on anyone else." ) Small blue flames would appear around the coffin, the Will-O-Wisp flying out at the shell of a Stufful, hopefully to start putting small weak points in, but also preparing for something else....  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:58 pm
The Heat Wave would cause the Toucannon's outer shell to melt, exposing its inside contents, some sort of metal skeleton frame. The disfigured and partially melted 'skeleton' would let out a warbled cry before it slammed into Litwick, empowered with ghostly energy, allowing it to smack the little candle backhanded and sending it flying.

While Mimikyu would attempt to just attack the suit around Rhyme it would learn that the suit was very thin and Rhyme could very much feel pain through it and at the same time just physically attacking the suit appeared to have little to no effect on it. The Will-O-Wisps would only prove slightly more effective as they burned away parts of the moss, exposing Rhyme's body for a brief moment before the moss grew back over, though the flames would never disappear as they continued to ignite more moss which would then be recovered shortly after, the flames continuing to dance around the suit in apparent vain.

Rhyme would feel the ghostly flames as well, at first just slightly less than being physically hit, instead it just felt like to her a mild singe. The longer they flickered over her however the more painful it would become as these flames induced spiritual pain so if they didn't get the suit off her fast Rhyme would be in for a lot of suffering.

While this went on the 'suit' would continue to attack, the entity possessing her figuring out it can use her abilities as it picked up a nearby lawn mower battery, charged it up with her electrical prowess, and hurled it at the Mimikyu where it would explode. Right after throwing the battery Rhyme would be forced to attack Crystal herself, ignoring her Pokemon, with a full body tackle as she was made to execute a Spark attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:12 pm
SubonicXP

With every hit a noise came out from the Stuffl suit, getting louder and louder with each one. The suit would move backwards, and in the little empty black space where she was hiding, figuratively, Rhyme internally hugs herself and whimpers, the noise escaping the suit.

The pokemon did this to us too....they stopped us from playing with our new friends by trying to take them away. The childs voice is back, and sad with the slightest hint of mocking. Rhyme frowns, shaking her head. "T-they don't mean it...." She tells the voice inside, and then winces with....is that....is that fire??

The longer the Will-O-Wisp stays, the more that wailing noise comes back, and it seems like the body won't listen to her again. "What do you want?! What will you gain with taking me over?! Stop it stop it leave them all alone!" is the frantic thought given to the childs voice, which giggles playfully as it throws the battery and then charges at Crystal.

They weren't nice. They didn't want to play with us. You're just the right person to come play with us! Don't you want to join us?

"I-If I did want to join you I'd have told you so..." She bites back, bracing for impact.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm
Connor hadn't taken a step when that automaton came diving at him. Instead, he intended to strike the thing with his staff. That is, until the others intervened; looking out for him, he figured. Not that he couldn't have handled it, but he supposed a "thanks" was due...later. Here came even more mechanical monstrosities, Connor groaning in annoyance. Just as the Robo-Alolan Raichu head came rolling, trying to bite his ankle, the Chimchar from earlier would come barreling toward it with another Flame Wheel to knock it away. The little monkey would dance in celebration, his trainer shaking his head. "Quit goofing around, Sun" he huffed, waving at the chimp to return to his shoulder. But before he did, a familiar squirrel girl came barging in...and almost immediately got possessed by moss. "See? This is why I don't do ghost" the trainer complained, trying to keep his distance. Sun on the other hand had his hands full when a toy Stufful was thrown his way. With Fury Swipes, he aimed to tear the doll to pieces!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm
Crystal's ears twitched as she heard the whimpering, their position wavering between alert and drooping. "This isn't doing anything..."

("Patience. This is not an easy process." )

"Well, figure out a less painful way, at least! She's only- Gah!" Crystal would be tackled and shocked by Rhyme, the Espeon hybrid momentarily stunned by the exchange. Though, it was now that she would see the Will-O-Wisp burn away some of the moss, only for it to regrow quickly. Her eyes would glow blue then as she decided to go for the next area that would burn away, grabbing hold of the area before the moss grew back over. "Give her back to us! No one deserves to lose autonomy of their own body!" Currently, she was just charging up psychic energy, not doing anything just yet.

("Damn you, child! Stop complicating things!" )

~"Crystal, why the hell do you keep doing boneheaded things?!"~ Both of the Pokémon currently out would look extremely frustrated, Apolla even more so, considering her history with her trainer.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:10 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh finally, someone who knows how to use their appendages. I swear, bodies are wasted on the living." Jack complained from inside his lantern. "Take me the body of this tree, I can talk him into calming down. On the other side him and I were buds and let me tell you, this is a fight you can't win."

"Listen, we can just as easily dump you in some water somewhere." Darts quips back, raising one eyebrow beneath his gilt crest. "I know you think this tree is pretty strong but it looks like firewood in the making to me." He gestures to Sihlo, having never met her before and to Arkelos and Odd. "Between the four of us I'd say we can get this done with or without your help so maybe being a little more polite would be in your best interest?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff