Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm
Sleep was important. It healed. It brightened. It allowed lotions and masks to work and serums to settle. The dream wasn't one she liked, and she stood there in a place far too crowded and no platform for her to step onto.

There wasn't even anyone with champagne.

RESPONSIBILITY:
"I specifically wrote in the reservation what I needed!" She shouted, gripping the bottle in her hand before throwing it across the hotel room and screaming into the phone.

DISGUST:
"Oh, it's ...great." She said through slender, Panther Pink lipstick, flicking her fork through the head of a frosting barbie on the tiered cake and smiling at Jennifer.

FAMILY:
"You have my legs. His cheekbones. Not a thing we can do about those ears I guess but what man is perfect." She said through a plume of smoke as Mara stared at the photo.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Mara Engel
FACTION: Hunter
SUBFACTION: Death division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: Journal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:04 pm
He felt on edge, nerves frayed. Nash didn't like this - any of this. He wanted to go back to sleep - or wake up - or do something, anything that might get him out of this eerie, uncertain place and back on his feet on familiar ground.

And speaking of familiar...

A flutter of relief, combined with surprise, combined with a sense of faint annoyance that he couldn't quite put a reason to slid through Nash. He wound his way through the throngs of people, weaving back and forth until he found the person he was looking for, Nash glancing up at him. A hand reached out and touched his arm, mostly to make sure he was actually there.

"Hey," he said. "You're here, too."

It wasn't technically a question, more like a statement.

nessihime

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:04 pm
When she saw that Joy was able to make it to her and it was, in fact, solid ground, there was a wave of relief that washed over her. When her friend had made it over, she gave her a brief but very (maybe overly) tight hug before Joy started looking her over.

"No, I'm alright. Just...saw some things. Is winding up in your dreams normal for Deus members?" Her normally cheerful smile was in a lopsided and doubtful state at this point, and she looked around at the growing cluster of people all kind of just...stuck there.

"'Cause I don't normally dream so this is really kind of freaky for me and I don't wanna be here. Has this happened to you before? What can we do?" She rambled for a while with questions, all basically echoing the same idea: What are we doing here, and how do we get out?

xHuni Pi
Anyone
Please feel free to approach~

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Gabby de Guzmán
SUBFACTION: Sun Division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: [ click ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:13 pm
Okay that was new. Recurring faces in his dreams were not new by any stretch of the imagination but usually where Nash was involved it wasn't in a room full of people. At least...not like this.

More and more he was getting the feeling that this wasn't a dream at all but was some kind of ******** torment like the three-day-year-long island. Once again Nash was here and he couldn't help but wonder if Peyton would make an appearance as well.

With visions of Bryn still in his mind Kade reached out and hooked an arm around the other man, pulling him in and close without even really thinking about it. He'd been pulling in his sister like that since they were old enough to have a habit; it was a comforting familiarity that he was now displaying. Emotions.

Scowling a bit he released Nash as quickly as he'd pulled him in, dropping his arm so that it was just a hand on Nash's hip rather than an arm close around his shoulders protectively. "Seems like you're doomed to run into me everywhere, darling."

kuropeco

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:15 pm
She felt real enough, and certainly sounded real enough, which was enough for him. When she took his hand he pulled her over into a little bit of a hug before letting her go, nodding along to her words. "Yeah, our world, at least, is a little more ******** up than everyone else's," he said referring to all the things they went through being in Deus and all. He was grateful to the organization for a number of reasons, but there were times like these where he wondered if it was worth dealing with this kind of thing. "Kinda why they give us weapons and always remind us to not die if we can help it, so I mean." He shrugged at the morbid reality of it all, but left it there.

Instead he focused on her answer, again feeling relief when she said it wasn't anything related to those memories of hers. He gave her hand a squeeze as well, and he shook his head. "I'm fine, nothing too deep in my memories. They ********' sucked, but most of my memories before Deus ********' sucked so that's kinda to be expected." And then he smiled and squeezed her hand again.

"Love you, too, and yeah we're gonna get the ******** outta here." Glancing up and around at all the familiar faces now there with them, he sighed. "All of us, hopefully."

At that he nodded toward the group. "Doesn't seem like it's just Deus here, either. Not sure how I feel about that..." Given that some were most definitely hostiles in his eyes, things were starting to feel less and less promising.

xAria Starstone
Anyone
Please feel free to approach~

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Rhys Donovan
SUBFACTION: Mist Division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: [ click ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:26 pm
Having Kade in his dream was one thing; having everyone else was a bizarre occurrence that didn't really make much sense at all. Nash was still trying to figure all of this out - and whether or not it was actually real - when he felt strong arms loop around him, dragging him forward.

It was too sudden for him to protest the movement, Nash's gaze flickering, eyes widening momentarily. His hands rose instinctively, automatically coming to rest on Kade's waist - but then the embrace was over almost as quickly as it had started, leaving Nash with only a faint memory of a familiar feeling.

For once, because he was annoyed at the whole situation and aggravated that there was no immediate explanation, he didn't twist away from the arm around his waist, Kade's hand a comforting weight he wasn't thinking too much about. Nash's gaze flickered around the rest of the room.

"Apparently," he said dryly, with a roll of his eyes, because he was still Nash. "I don't get what the ******** is happening. Why are all these people here?"

nessihime

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:26 pm
Al also found himself in this strange place and tried to move forward. He could hear Noah's voice - was he here too?

ANTICIPATION
Noah's voice got louder and louder. Al's eyes were squeezed shut. He couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe he chose him. He wanted someone to pinch him. He'd been waiting for more than a year for this. It was well worth the wait. He could feel his smile growing and beaming as he asked in reply to Noah's soft murmurs, "Mine?"

GOALS
They were laying awake in bed, staring at the ceiling as they talked in the silent twilight hours. Noah had his garden and his experiments and Al couldn't help but feel jealous. Noah already knew what to do with his new found life on Deus. Often, Al found himself still just trying to settle into any kind of routine. An actual goal to accomplish felt far out of his ********! I've got aggro," he shouted into the headset he was wearing. He was typing away on his keyboard and clicking wildly with his mouse. "Tank, you still alive?? I'm about to -- ********. Dead." He sat and watched to make sure it was a wipe before running back.

It was a wipe, he recalled distantly before tugging on the remaining door and finding it locked.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Corbin Al McAy
SUBFACTION: Death division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: R 130

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:06 pm
"We will not know until we try!" Toki says, cheerfully, already looking around again. "Do you know that person? How nice! Let us go say hello to your friend. Hmm, you certainly do get around. I have not yet met any Horsemen. ...I must work harder to expand my social circle."

iloveyouDIE

poke mattix

She peers at the new person (how exciting), when suddenly--

Aria Starstone

"OH! TANITA! HELLOOOOO! WAIT THERE, I WILL COME OVER TO YOU!"

She rushes over (blindly), eyes fixed on her very shiny friend (did she change her clothes? how nice) and runs directly into some hapless passerby.

"OOMPH. I do apologize. Oh dear, your glasses fell, hold on--"

She crouches down, a little too enthusiastically, and headbutts them directly in the stomach.

kuropeco
but didnt kick so its fine

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:36 pm
His heart felt like it was about to leep out of his throat.
That was the sensation Elio got at he woke up, feeling not so refreshed as much as he felt-
Oh. OH. The sudden self awareness of actually dreaming was new for him. He often just crashed and didn’t wake. But this was an all new out of body in body deal. One he only had limited experience with. He had been shocked to this wakeful but not state yet it wasn’t bad, it just sort of was? Elio took a breath that he did not actually need and the door that had vexed him, (now also in front of him) opened like it had never been locked to start with.

ANTICIPATION:
The curatior from the museum was coming tonight. Everyone was on high alert, their works on restoring a purposely damaged artwork displayed to showcase their abilities and understanding of just what it is they did. Preserve.
Elio looked at the painting, wondering if he could have done better, noticing the hairline cracks still in the oil and canvas.

RESPONSIBILITY

His father handing the brush to him. Family tradition. A great dinner with everyone because he was a man now, and he’d do what everyone in his family had done for years. The church they personally had always been asked to help with hosting them. In their faces he saw joy, but also the weight of the brush in his hand.

ADMIRATION

He couldn’t see up onto the table, to admire the bright pigments and paints that science could explain but to his grandfather he’d only learned in an old stone masonry building miles away. His grandfather, hunched over a tiny wooden frame, holding a brush no bigger than his finger.
The man took the broken and made it new. Elio wondered if he was magic. (He was).

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Elio
SUBFACTION: Life division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: Here

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:51 pm
The last thing Kyle remembered was Matt burning the midnight oil to work on a report that was due the following day as he himself sat on the floor, back against the side of the desk with a book in his lap. He had probably nodded off at some point as he always did which could only mean that this strange landscape had to be part of a dream. Almost as if on cue, the door before him opened and the Sun hunter stepped through it.

Dreams
”Guess what mum?” He could hardly contain his own excitement over the phone as he stared long and hard at his own name that was among a great many others on the notice board. ”I made it! I made it to medical school! Your son is going to be a doctor.”

Sadness
“I'm very sorry Sir. There was a mix up of your order with someone else’s and we're all out of our signature dark chocolate cake so an exchange will not be possible right now. Is it alright if you return tomorrow? We'll make sure that we…” ”... it's fine.” He interrupted the girl’s words with a dismissive wave of his hand though the look on his face made it seem like the end of the world had come. What did she know? There wasn't any point in getting the cake tomorrow when his birthday was today. This was looking to be the worst birthday he had ever had in his life period.

Admiration
”You are amazing and I love you so very much.” He mumbled, arms encircled tightly around Matt as he pressed a kiss to his cheek and smiled. It wasn't flattery really. The older Moon hunter was amazing with the amount of diligence and dedication with which he kept up his routine. If only he could be like that too. If only…

There was a second door right in front of him now. He tried the knob and found… nothing. Something was keeping it tightly shut, refusing him access and he found that slightly upsetting as he turned to look around and wonder what he should do with himself.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Kyle Cooke
SUBFACTION: Sun division

stella cinere

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:52 pm
The demon was not made for dreams. They were made for wild things, for untamed reality and harsh things and cold things and hot things and real things. Dreams were no place for a demon of wilderness. Eyes sparkled as they looked at the door, feeling like they had slept but not slept, like the agony of being denied entry was gone, and they wondered why they had been so upset to start with. It was in their nature to be uncontained. Perhaps that was why. But then Lure often simple did not being stuck in one place very long without having a reason to be there. In fact, Lure wondered what had caused them to be there that was not their that was this dream from a dream in the first place. Tail swishing back and forth, the demon looked at the door once more before testing the handle again.

It swung open and they chirped in delight even as dreams came to them in blips, much like bubbles from those ‘bath’ things people took every so often, (which was odd as a jump in the lake was JUST as good).

PARANOIA
The smell of rain and the cold. Fear but not FEAR, they were alone but hunted. Tiny and small and they were expected to survive the night and day alone. Hunted down. Prey. To become the predator they much rise from being prey. Lure kept running, hoping to delay the pursuit as long as possible.

TREPIDATION
A new family member. Spotted and greys and blacks. For the deep things. The watery things. They were land, they were sea. Both were part of the family yet also not. Relatives, they were told.
The little one was too small to leave alone, so they stayed together. Themselves, the little one, and the others. In the morning, things might change. Would change. Lure was uncertain as to how.

STRUGGLE

Minipets were not humans they had been told. You didn’t latch onto them but you did hunt them, stalk them. Lure had grabbed the creature, pinned it down and ate it. It fought and hurt Lure with it’s own claws and fangs. Yet they had fought. Lure had won. The elders looked down at Lure, not sure what to say.
Lure wanted to do it again.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Lure
FACTION: Halloween
SUBFACTION: Demon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:18 pm
October fell over and promptly stayed fallen over.

He was probably dead. That was what was happening. He was dead and now something was treading on him.

Well.

Everyone had to go sometime.

Pyrogoth

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:44 pm
"There we go--eh?"

Clutching the glasses, she stands up. The human is gone. And the floor is surprisingly soft--

Oh no.

"H-hello! You are fine. Right? You are most certainly not dead. I most definitely did not kill you. R...right?"

She balances the glasses very carefully upside-down on his face and starts prodding the body for signs of life.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:45 pm
He was dreaming, but he was aware. He was aware, but he wasn't seeing his body used. There was no table here. No rods. No Soarca. Did she need him?

"Babel?" He asked, looking up and wondering if this was sort of call. The fish wasn't here either. It was just him - and everyone else. People he didn't usually talk to much or at all. It was crowded in this dream.

BOREDOM:
The maidmer blinked at him, took three steps, and fell. He picked it up and set it back down again, not even moving from where he was sitting on the bridge. It walked away. Another came, tripped, and flopped there. He picked this one up, and sent it on it's way. He missed his laptop.

LOVE:
"It's nice?" He asked, curled up in Mai's small twin dorm bed.
"Yeah. It's perfect." She whispered, raising her arm to let the light from the alarm clock on her nightstand catch the ring.

BATTLE:
"It's gonna snap the line!" He cried, pulling up as hard as he could.
"Hold it. You almost got it." His uncle's massive hands wrapped around his and pulled up, the line caught as the boat jostled beneath them.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Melvin Wood
SUBFACTION: Life division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: Dorm

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:17 pm
Seren hugged him back, but did not let go of his hand. She felt it was easier to cope with the insanity going on when she had contact with her boyfriend, and she frankly felt safer, too. She looked around at everyone as he spoke, eyes taking in all of the different KINDS of people.

"Yeah, I guess. This place is strange, beyond belief at times." She tucked against him, eyes flickering to a VERY tall orange girl... tall enough to make Rhys look short... as she shouted a greeting to Joy and Toki. That was interesting, very... then refocused on him. "Good. I'm glad. This is weird enough, without the discomfort of the worst memories." She nodded softly, and said "Yeah. I noticed it's not just Deus... We'll have to be careful, but we got each other's backs, so... it's a start."

_ p a o cx

________________________________________________________________________________________

Tanita watched Toki start to rush over, and looked mildly concerned... And then VERY concerned when she and some one else had a bit of an accident. She had no idea who the other person, who looked very HUMAN, was, but she was concerned about Toki getting in trouble.

She made a very CAREFUL charge over to Toki, and the stranger, and carefully reaches to grab the glasses, righted them and put them back on his face, and then coaxed Toki back up. "Ahhh Toki, let's stick together, shall we?" She gave the unknown man an apologetic smile, while trying NOT to panic at the idea that this man might decide to attack.

This was a very mixed species crowd... Humans and Halloweeners. She didn't know if any Horsemen were about, but... it meant there was a lot of chance for miscommunication, and if something went badly, this could go badly for a lot of people, very suddenly.

PyroGoth

Kuropeco

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas