Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Random Ramblings of a Somebody Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:29 pm
Eclairl
For whoever likes to read these...I'm thinking about painting on canvas again since I still have some left over and I have plenty of acrylic paint...thing is I wish I could sell my art...but I'm nervous to do it cause I don't know what commissions to do...

Fandom based or inspired artwork always does well, I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 pm
I got all the materials to make hand made stencils but I just don't got an exacto knife  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 am
Me and my boyfriend discovered a game Shoppe that's not to far away from our apartment; while we were there checking it out we found out they do D&D on Wednesdays. So we decided to go and created our level 5 characters; his being a drow rogue/thief and me being a level 5 human sage/cleric. We only did two fights since we had just joined so far boyfriend has taken down an enemy in our first fight but not take it down; I first started out keeping in the back with my shield up. During the second battle we are facing 3 pseudo dragons and so far one is a bloody mess due to one player, second is in the air lightly bleeding (due to boyfriend) and the third was trying to keep a safe distance. Before my turn another player had stabbed the bloody dragon making it scream in pain; well once it came to my turn I invoked my character's god who picked up the dying creature and took it to heaven. The second dragon was killed not long after my turn and the third just ran away! In looking forward to keep playing I was advised to change the format of my character sheet so it was easier to understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:39 pm
Its Valentines Day! At first me and my boyfriend weren't planning on really doing anything but stay home an relax since he had gotten the day off. He ended up seeing an ad for Valentines Day special at a roller skating rink so we decided to go. When we first got there it was practically empty and I was a bit wobbly on my skates. As time went on more people showed up and the music got way louder; we were out for an hour and a half before we decided to leave. It was fun and afterwords we went to Taco Bell then went home.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:26 pm
Eclairl
Me and my boyfriend discovered a game Shoppe that's not to far away from our apartment; while we were there checking it out we found out they do D&D on Wednesdays. So we decided to go and created our level 5 characters; his being a drow rogue/thief and me being a level 5 human sage/cleric. We only did two fights since we had just joined so far boyfriend has taken down an enemy in our first fight but not take it down; I first started out keeping in the back with my shield up. During the second battle we are facing 3 pseudo dragons and so far one is a bloody mess due to one player, second is in the air lightly bleeding (due to boyfriend) and the third was trying to keep a safe distance. Before my turn another player had stabbed the bloody dragon making it scream in pain; well once it came to my turn I invoked my character's god who picked up the dying creature and took it to heaven. The second dragon was killed not long after my turn and the third just ran away! In looking forward to keep playing I was advised to change the format of my character sheet so it was easier to understand.

I played a one-shot game with a few folks a couple weekends ago utilizing my D&D character (wood elf cleric). It was a lot of fun. Especially since we're all Critical Role fans and kept finding ourselves making references to sayings and events that occurred in the show. The other players were a male Tabaxi (Norwegian Forest) Barbarian and a female Halfling Bard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:11 pm
Prof. Moonie
Eclairl

I played a one-shot game with a few folks a couple weekends ago utilizing my D&D character (wood elf cleric). It was a lot of fun. Especially since we're all Critical Role fans and kept finding ourselves making references to sayings and events that occurred in the show. The other players were a male Tabaxi (Norwegian Forest) Barbarian and a female Halfling Bard.

I'm thinking about making an original character mainly a gnome of some kind  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:22 pm
Eclairl
Prof. Moonie
Eclairl

I'm thinking about making an original character mainly a gnome of some kind

Nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:30 pm
At the moment trying to sleep but my mind says no DX  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:53 pm
I'm finally getting back into the swing of things when it comes to role playing again! Right now I'm in a rp with one of my friends and its getting really good...I love getting into character :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:49 pm
I'm still rping much to my boyfriend's annoyance...I made a tavern style walk in but not lot of people are posting on it...it kinda bums me out that I never seem to hold on to rps like I used to. Anywho in getting decent hours at work again so in starting to get decent paychecks again...I plan on saving up for a Nintendo Switch eventually and even replace my old laptop and possibly my 3ds.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 pm
Oh sweet sweet karma! My neighbors were kicked out and had to move away! Me and boyfriend can enjoy peace and quiet along with no more dog s**t being left in our bit of lawn!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:39 pm
I'm gonna see my family in June! My little brother is graduating high school this year so I'm coming over to celebrate! Bonus is I get to see an uncle I haven't seen since I was round 14 when my mom got married! I'm super excited!  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:09 am
Eclairl
Oh sweet sweet karma! My neighbors were kicked out and had to move away! Me and boyfriend can enjoy peace and quiet along with no more dog s**t being left in our bit of lawn!

I got an update on the annoying neighbors! Shis lady would constantly knock on me and my boyfriend's apartment window and ask for money and my boyfriend would give it to her! Well after months of having to deal with her crap I finally lost it when she came knocking on our window around 9 at night coming all the way from another town asking for money! I was pissed made my boyfriend stay inside when I told her to go and slammed the door in her face as she was leaving.
Next day I went to the landlord office to report her and was told by the assistant not to worry about it since the lady was harmless but she would still tell the landlord so I wouldn't have to confront her again.
Fast forward to today and I come to find out from my boyfriend that the landlord had filed a police report against the lady! I didn't expect the situation to escalate like that...but at least I don't gotta worry about her showing up unexpectedly anymore! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:57 pm
Well my days off turned out to be boring...yesterday planned on going out to the aquarium with my boyfriend but it was to crowded so we ended up going home. Then his playstation 3 starts to act up by shutting off after a while so now were worried were gonna lose all our gaming data particularly on boarderlands cause we play that together and I would be uber pissed if all my mechromancer data went down the tubes.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:50 pm
Eclairl
Well my days off turned out to be boring...yesterday planned on going out to the aquarium with my boyfriend but it was to crowded so we ended up going home. Then his playstation 3 starts to act up by shutting off after a while so now were worried were gonna lose all our gaming data particularly on boarderlands cause we play that together and I would be uber pissed if all my mechromancer data went down the tubes.

Nevermind! Today was great! I ended finding two Amiibo figurines I have been after for a while! So woo! ^o^/  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff